Your Search | 24 hour fitness

Nov 20 2016
Blog Talk Radio Took my money for a weekly hourly show and then set up my account sothe hour long prerecorded show would not load or play. Internet
Author: Santa fe, New Mexico Media Outlets: Blog Talk Radio Internet

Nov 18 2016
North Beach Art Gallery Brooke Trace She was supposed to block published article foe me to include in a book. She ashed for $20 initially for 40 articles and when she believed the book was going to be a hit she demanded $400 an hour amounting to $4000 and she refused to give me my manuscript unless I submitted to her extortin. She is a thief. She runs phoney charity events and gives nothing to charity . FORT lAUDERDALE Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: North Beach Art Gallery FORT lAUDERDALE, Florida

Nov 18 2016
Vasa Fitness Lifetime Fitness, Lifetime 2000, Golds Gym, and more. Deceptive or misleading business practices Tooele Utah Author: Lake Point, Utah Health Clubs & Gyms: Vasa Fitness Tooele, Utah

Nov 17 2016
Mark Whitten Flip houses like your hair is on fire, Four hour formula I paid for 3 months of coaching and he only coach me for one month Washington DC Internet Author: Richton, Mississippi Realtors: Mark Whitten Internet

Nov 16 2016
Bayview Personal Injury Lawyers Justin Johnson, Laura Babcock We got ripped off by these crooked Laywers hamilton Ontario
Payment was made within 24 hours Author: Toronto, Ontario Lawyers: Bayview Personal Injury Lawyers hamilton, Ontario

Nov 15 2016
Total Gym Fitness, LLC misleading ,and worse, billing trickery, scam, dishonest, deliberate, horrible customer service Exton Pennsylvania Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Sporting-good Manufactures: Total Gym Fitness, LLC Exton, Pennsylvania

Nov 11 2016
Alpha Wear Fitness Albert Arcuri Alpha wear fitness Athlete Search SCAM Orlando, Florida Internet Author: Valencia , Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Alpha Wear Fitness Internet

Nov 10 2016
Thrive learning Institute; Internet Auction Solutions; E Library Membership @ http://elibrarymembership.com/index.html To sum it all up. I became a member of Thrive on Feb. 23, 2009. I looked at the program on that day. It took me awhile to check this program out. I saw they had a cancellation period of three days to get a full refund so I called them to cancel my membership on 2/24/2009. Was told I could not because it was too early into the program. Called the next day 2/25/2009--Same story; then I called on 2/26/2009--same story. I called one day after the 3 day cancellation period to cancel the membership and get a full refund and I was told it was too late to cancel my membership and get a full refund.   OREM UTAH Author: WAREHAM, Massachusetts Seminar Programs: Thrive learning Institute Internet

Nov 08 2016
Premier Fitness Premier Ladies Fitness; National Fitness Illegally contracted a 3 year service agreement during a Promotional Contest Dayton Ohio
Author: Hollywood, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Premier Fitness Dayton, Ohio

Nov 07 2016
Answer Me 24/7 LLC Melinda Gail Russell Dont pay there employees and steals money from investors Marietta Georgia
Author: Marietta, Georgia Liars: Answer Me 24/7 LLC Marietta, Georgia

Nov 07 2016
Next Level Nutra LLC Deceptive Claims and Ordering Henderson Nevada Author: Houston, Texas Fitness Consultants: Next Level Nutra LLC Henderson, Nevada

Nov 03 2016
Experts Communication 24/7 Ahmed Raza FirdouziJames Ross MCA VENDOR BIG TIME SCAMMER! PAKISTAN Nationwide Author: baao, California Shipping & Handling: Experts Communication 24/7 Nationwide

Nov 02 2016
Grand Canyon University Former Student at Grand Canyon University they Offer Bachelors Degree Programs that only take 30 Courses to complete each Course is 4 Credits at a cost of $475.00 per Credit Hour Including E-Books traditionally it Takes 60 Courses to receive a Bachelor at 3 Credit Hour giving a total 120 Credits , Grand Canyon University is a Complete Rip Off and do not inform Students of this situation, their Marketing Strategies is to hide this from as many Students as they can while the US Dept, of Education or FAFSA continues to offer Money for this University and Students graduate with a $40,000.00+ and that is Online Students at the Campus $60,000.00+ than they are not able to pay their Loan back to the Government. No wonder we are in Such a Financial Mess in the US today!!!! Phoenix Arizona Author: Lakeland, Florida Colleges and Universities: Grand Canyon University Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 01 2016
Blink Fitness Jamie Burns Horrible Service and lock you into a service contract new york, New york Nationwide law degree Author: yonkers, New York Alternative Health: Blink Fitness Nationwide

Oct 28 2016
LA Fitness Patrick Swank Company employees lied and gave misinformation. Management was negligent in resolving the issue. Employees involved in misrepresenation conveniently no longer work there. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania tempdir: LA Fitness Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 26 2016
918-808-4196 or 918-289-7301 | 24/7 Movers or Paul | Seemed fine until everything went to SH*T Tulsa Oklahoma
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Moving Companies: 24/7 Movers Tulsa, Oklahoma

Oct 26 2016
Active.com Active ACT*ACTIVE-NETWORK I was charged 69.95 on 10/24/2016 for 'renewal' of account. I never had an account to begin with. Still don't. No city but located in TX Internet
Author: Westwood, Massachusetts Health Spas: Active.com Internet

Oct 24 2016
Essential Drug Store Ordered 5 things from them on Aug 26, 16. It is now 10-24-16 and still waiting! The only take checks by internet so you have no recourse with your bank! Called them several times, now that stop taking calls Austin Texas Internet Author: Hedgesville, West Virginia Drugstores: Essential Drug Store Internet

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
LA FITNESS Personal Trainer lied and got me to sign a membership Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: providence, Rhode Island Misc. Health Specialists: LA FITNESS Pawtucket,

Oct 23 2016
OrangeTheory Fitness Unethical billing and cancellation. Lying employees San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Weightloss Programs: OrangeTheory Fitness San Diego, California

Oct 21 2016
Retro Fitness East Meadow Owners Mike, Amanda & Christina Charged me for months after my membership was canceled. East Meadow New York Author: Massapequa , New York Health Spas: Retro Fitness East Meadow East Meadow, New York

Oct 19 2016
Blue Housing Group BHG BLUE HOUSING GROUP INC .BLUEHOUSINGGROUP.COMICHELLE SULLIVAN AT BLUE HOUSING GROUP Scam, job offer, re: your job application, $43 per hour, no college degree needed, hr certification, $7.95 for certification none listed Internet Author: North Carolina Employers: Blue Housing Group Internet

Oct 18 2016
New England Toy Train Exchange NETTE I contracted with NETTE 5/24/16 to sell a large quantity of post-war and modern Lionel trains. Don came to my home as agreed and picked up my items. My items were sold in entirety over three auctions. I have received 0 from them for the consignments. As mentioned earlier from someone having the same issue as I, 15% commission was the agreed upon commission. The last of my items were sold early October. I have heard nothing from them. Danbury Connecticut Author: plaistow, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: New England Toy Train Exchange Danbury, Connecticut

Oct 15 2016
CSA PREPSTAR COMPLETE RIP OFF STAY AWAY Sacramento, Ca. Internet CSA Prepstar Rebuttal Author: Santa Cruz, California Fitness Consultants: CSA PREPSTAR Internet