Your Search | 24 hour fitness

Dec 28 2016
24/7 loyal locksmith Stole my identity and credit card d info Danbury, CT Nationwide Author: Danbury, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: 24/7 loyal locksmith Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
24 Hour Fitness lie to get you to sign up Costa Mesa California Author: California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Costa Mesa, California

Dec 27 2016
ABC FINANCIAL SERVICES Billing division for Retro Fitness Check your monthly credit card bill after termination of Retro Fitness membership Arizona Po BOX Arizona - PO BOX ABC Financial Author: Bergenfield NJ, New Jersey Health Spas: ABC FINANCIAL SERVICES Nationwide

Dec 26 2016
High class universe I ordered 2 dog banks on November 24, 2016 and have never received them to this day Internet Author: Galt, California Work Place Bullies: High class universe Internet

Dec 26 2016
Get Fitness Won't refund money from an account freeze after an employee told me it was taken care of Largo Florida Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Get Fitness Largo, Florida

Dec 26 2016
Positive Voyage I order 2bracelet were it say free just pay shipping they charged the fee then on 12-24-16 they withdraw 19.99 from my account and still no items received Internet
Author: Santa Clara , California Jewelry Stores: Positive Voyage Internet

Dec 23 2016
Groupon Groupon.com They will not give us our money back as merchant won't honor the voucher. We had 2 issues and only refunded one of the issues but will not only not credit back to my card but they want to give me credit that I have to use within 24 hours or lose all my money. There needs to be an investigation into Groupon policies. Its sad they care more for merchants than customers. Maybe this is part of why their stock continues to go down. Chicago Nationwide Author: Santa Monica, California Health Spas: Groupon Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
Tee 4 cool grandma I ordered two shirts through them on November 24, 2016 paid full amount was told I would receive within three weeks I have emailed four times to see where my order was I have called five times to try to cancel absolutely no communication and they will not answer to refund my money there are hundreds of people in the same situation . This company is a fraud and has been reported to the better bureau business . When you order from them they give you a confirmation number then give you an email stating they will give you a tracking number when the order will be sent out and never send out any other emails after your payment goes through . Detroit Michigan Internet
Author: Black hawk , South Dakota Computer Fraud: Tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Dec 23 2016
Maid brigade Matt, Ruth, Eve This company is over charging elderly and anyone for that matter. I worked for this for this company for two and have never seen a business operated like in 37 years. They charge for a hour to two hours of service and most of the houses take no longer than 45 mins with three girls. Let's not forget they are doing this every other week. Most of the customers are in their 70's and 80's. None of their employees are paid by the hour. Charleston South Carolina Author: Charleston, South Carolina Senior Services: Maid brigade Charleston, South Carolina

Dec 22 2016
Blast fitness abcfinancial.com Stole Money Phoenix Nationwide Hey... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Health Clubs & Gyms: Blast fitness Nationwide

Dec 22 2016
Planet Fitness Will Not Cancel My Membership , Cape Coral Florida Author: North Fort Myers, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Planet Fitness , Cape Coral, Florida

Dec 21 2016
Xsport fitness Elmhurst Illinois Author: Melrose oark, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Xsport fitness Elmhurst, Illinois

Dec 21 2016
La Fitness- McKinney, TX Chelsea Johnson Forged Signature, Lied, Ripped Off McKinney Texas Author: McKinney, Texas Fitness Consultants: La Fitness- McKinney, TX McKinney, Texas

Dec 20 2016
High Class Universe On 11/24/16, I placed an order. I received an email confirmation from Co. and was told that the order was getting ready to be shipped. My credit card was charged for the purchase. As of 12/20/16, I have not received nor heard back from Co. Internet Author: Ionia , Michigan Party Planners: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 20 2016
High Class Universe I ordered 2 World's Cutest Dog Banks on Nov. 24 and still have not received. Company is unreachable. Internet Only Internet Author: Hillsboro, Missouri Specialty Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 19 2016
24 Hour Fitness You'll have claw marks on your credit card if you attempt to disenroll a family member San Ramon Nationwide
Author: San Diego, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

Dec 19 2016
GLENCARA.COM I ordered a ring on 11/17/16 and paid . 5 days later said Glencara sent an Email saying the ring would be made on Dec.2 and shipped that day. @24 Email later I received an automated e-mail with no info. even though i had gotten 5 dates of manufacture up to this point...can you help ? not Valley Cottage New York Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: GLENCARA.COM Valley Cottage, New York

Dec 19 2016
Papa johns My paycheck was $791 gross I ended up getting $421 tips for taking out $121 I did not receive mileage of my pay stub but I'm sure it'll make more sense but something is very wrong here I'm a delivery driver I get paid $8.50 an hour plus tips plus $8 20 per mile after working 2 weeks my paycheck was $791 gross and I ended up getting and taking home $420 my mileage was not there and they took out $121 in tips LAS VEGAS Nevada Sounds about right Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Banks: Papa johns LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Dec 18 2016
24/7 Mobile Locksmiith Rip-off horrible customer service Dallas Texas Author: garland, Texas Auto Security: 24/7 Mobile Locksmiith Internet

Dec 18 2016
High Class Universe I ordered a dog bank on November 24, the site indicates shipping from 24-72 hours. I have sent 2 emails requesting information about my order, no response. There is no phone number for this place. I am concerned about my personal/card information. Thinking I got scammed. Internet
Author: Boalsburg, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 16 2016
Destinations Save on resortsIntetnational travel solutions Arrived for a group seminar. They were very good at telling and showing you exactly what you wanted. Signed the contact. After going back to room and researched find alot of negativity and lies. Canceled contract within 24 hours. They still put the payment through. They can't do what they promised. Please research and don't let them scam you moon twp Branson Missouri Author: moon twp, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Destinations moon twp, Pennsylvania

Dec 14 2016
Ryan Davalos with Rebel Marketing Inc. Brand Ambassador position, $35/hour Los Angeles Internet Red Flags Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ryan Davalos with Rebel Marketing Inc. Internet

Dec 14 2016
Fitness Evoulution After 2 months of cancelation they still charging me stockton California Author: Stockton, California Supplemental Health Programs: Fitness Evolution stockton, California

Dec 12 2016
Orange Theory Fitness Unethical Billing Practices Trinity Florida Author: Trinity, Florida Health Spas: Orange Theor Fitness Trinity, Florida

Dec 12 2016
24/7 Locksmith Services FALSE ADVERTISEMENT Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia MD Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Emergency Services: 24/7 Locksmith Services Nationwide