Your Search | 24 hour fitness

Jan 20 2016
Lifetime Fitness Cancelation scam. If you want free try out time, don't agree to open membership for 14 days cancelation. Commerce Michigan Author: Oak Park, Michigan Health Clubs & Gyms: Lifetime Fitness Commerce, Michigan

Jan 20 2016
24/7 Quick Pick Locksmith Services Complete scammers- Over charged and rude! Nothing but lies. Newport Beach Internet CA Author: Newport Beach, California Customer: 24/7 Quick Pick Locksmith Services Internet

Jan 20 2016
Planet Fitness Rip off, deceptive membership rules, poor customer service Abilene, Texas Nationwide Author: Abilene, Texas Health Spas: Planet Fitness Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
AllConnect Fraudulently Filed 24 Month Contract with Dish Network in violation with Specific Instructions Documented by Company and Refuses to Resolve Issue Atlanta Georgia Author: West Chester , Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: AllConnect Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 19 2016
FUTURE FITNESS MULLICA HILL Teenage Boy in Ladies Locker Room MULLICA HILL New Jersey Author: Pine Hill, NJ, New Jersey Health Spas: FUTURE FITNESS MULLICA HILL MULLICA Hill, New Jersey

Jan 18 2016
AAA Storage LLC Eagle Nest StorageAddress: 4230 North Farm to Market 565 Road, Baytown, Texas 77523 Over Charging for Move out, When Unit was left Cleaner that Rented in 2009, They Charged us $175.00, Because the Concrete Floor was White, after mopping with water and Fabuloso, Paid for If you are one of our exclusive business storage customers then you will receive extended gate access which is customized to suit you, Locked us out after Paying $25.00 Extra a Month for 24 Hour Access. Baytown Texas Author: Baytown, Texas Storage & Self Storage: AAA Storage LLC Baytown, Texas

Jan 17 2016
CT Supplements CJ Blake Took my money and did full-fill service Monroe Connecticut Author: Hartsdale, New York Fitness Consultants: CT Supplements Monroe, Connecticut

Jan 15 2016
Barthel Fitness Jonathan Barthel Order never received. Sent numerous emails via website, facebook, and gmail with no reply St. Paul or Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Mainstreet, Other Supplemental Health Programs: Barthel Fitness Internet

Jan 14 2016
AT&T Someone got on my account + ATT promised to investigate In 48 hours. NADA but attitude from customer service (1 hour on phone and chat) Nationwide Author: Gulf Breeze, FL, Florida Computer Fraud: AT&T

Jan 13 2016
omni tech, representing microsoft corp. A.J. (aka john as spoken to me in hindi or pakistani....billlll, bill, bill....we fex your com-poo-ter an you call us anytime, 24/7 for tech support woodlands, tx., Texas Author: freeport, Texas Computer Manufactures: omni tech, representing microsoft corp. woodlands, tx., Texas

Jan 12 2016
SML Group LTD. Chambers Edwards everything seemed legit; $15/hour training pay and $35/hour thereafter; company wanted to send check for me to deposit and then funds will be available for me to purchase necessary tools to start training fka mini office, Internet Really? Author: Dallas, Texas Work at Home Business: SML Group LTD. Internet

Jan 12 2016
Vivint APX Alarms Trying to cancel my contract ~ spent almost an hour on the line NO LUCK! Provo, Utah Author: Xenia, Ohio Security Services: Vivint Provo, Utah

Jan 12 2016
Netbrands Media Corp REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Netbrands Media Corp 24HourWristbands.com implemented strategic changes to insure client satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to manufacture and deliver fun promotional products at the lowest possible prices while still delivering exceptional customer service Stafford Texas*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Netbrands Media Corp recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Netbrands Media Corp.
Author: Matthews, North Carolina On-Line Business: 24 hour wristbands Richmond, Texas

Jan 12 2016
United Solar Leads solar sales USA, Rick Cline,Hayward, Chris as a solar company I wanted to purchase leads for appointment with consumers, I originally spoke to rick cline, I told him my concerns about scam companies and he told me to try them pout that they even have a facebook page, which i verified, so i took the chance, they send me by Docusign the agreement that I would recieve appointments within 24-48 hours after I signed the agreement and asked for 10 appointments $1500 to be deposited into their chase account, when I asked about paying with credit card they told me they don't accept it anymore because other solar companies back charged the amounts and they lost money, so I in good faith decided to believe and take the chance, well BIG MISTAKE!, never received leads , when I tried to contact them they would respond 1-2 weeks later we are sending the leads tomorrow via google calendar of course they never did and this is now 2months later, no leads, no appointments and of course no refund. I have decided also to go further and report it to authorities fraud departments and I won't stop until they stop so no other companies will be scammed by them. Internet the company threatened me Author: Sherman Oaks, California Customer Leads: United Solar Leads Internet

Jan 12 2016
Elite Client Services – Private Client Management Group REVIEW: National Processing Alliance offers Wholesale Processing Rates to the Fortune 5000 and Select Ultra Low Risk Retail Merchants. National Processing Alliance, Inc. provides every Client a 5 Year Rate Guarantee, State of The Art Equipment, No Cost Equipment Upgrades & 24/7 Customer Care. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business..*UPDATE: Elite Client Services – Private Client Management Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Debtcraft Private Client Group-BIO Woodland Hills, California

Jan 11 2016
Bitcoin Multiplier X100 They promise 100 fold return in 24 hours and then keep your money. N/A Internet
not once, but twice Author: Largo, Florida Internet Fraud: Bitcoin Multiplier X100 Internet

Jan 11 2016
Fitness 19 CA 278,LLC Contract privericator The Small Print Menifee California Author: Lake Elsinore, California Health Spas: Fitness 19 CA 278,LLC Menifee, California

Jan 11 2016
outletmichaelbags.com they advertise to sell discount michael kors products. i order 2 purses in the amount 136.00 on jan 4 2015,..I tried contact several times regarding my order, and there is no longer a phone number on the site, I sent 7 emals and got no reponse. The email is not shown on the site, you enter it hit send.. the site reads 6-0 days for order to be received. also a return email within 24 hours..i got noting..can you please help? thank you Mrs Gnall CHINA Author: moscow, Pennsylvania Sales People: outletmichaelbags.com Internet

Jan 10 2016
Uhaul Moving & Storage of Key Largo Charged $30 more a month for storage, not open 24 hours, Makes you buy a padlock Key Largo Florida
Being lazy Author: Key Largo, Florida Storage & Self Storage: Uhaul Moving & Storage of Key Largo Key Largo, Florida

Jan 08 2016
24 hour Fitness pre-paid membership fraud, dishonest business practice Yorba Linda Nationwide Author: Yorba Linda, California Health Spas: 24 hour Fitness Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
24 Hr Fitness They raised my annual fee by 100% Ladera Ranch Nationwide What you think... Author: Rancho Mission Viejo, California Health Spas: 24 Hr Fitness Nationwide

Jan 06 2016
LA Fitness 6162 North Sepulveda Blvd I joined LA Fitness about 2 years ago never had problems since yesterday one of the employees younger guy ask me to leave i was swimming and they had a class going I asked the lady that is teaching the class if I could stay in the pool area she said it wa harassing me and i was trespassing Van Nuys California Author: Hollywood, California Tanning Salons: LA Fitness 6162 North Sepulveda Blvd Van Nuys, California

Jan 06 2016
Dress Lily Sammy Dress Did not get product. Order on 10/24/2015. Sent E-Mails and all that I could do. Will Not send me my money. China Internet Author: Calumet City, Illinois Clothing Stores: Dress Lily Internet

Jan 05 2016
Asurian AT&T mobile insurance Gave wrong information, then apologized, than gave us wrong information again. Waited over an hour on several occasions. Nashville, Tenn TNN Author: Portland, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Asurian Nashville, Tenn,

Jan 04 2016
24 hour fitness 24 hour fitness increased prices on lifetime membership, breach of contract San Ramon Nationwide Author: Tustin, California Weightloss Programs: 24 hour fitness Nationwide