Your Search | 24 hour protect plus

May 25 2016
Otter Box Otter Box Defender series rugged protection for iPhone 6s plus False advertising Ft. Collins Colorado
Author: conway, South Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Otter Box Ft. Collins, Colorado

May 25 2016
One Vanilla Prepaid Gift Card I placed monry on a vanilla gift card to pay a bill online and money was taken before i could pay bill. I reported the card in February 2016 and received an answer on May 17th that i will not be given a refund because i used the card in Orlando, Florida at a 7/11 store & I stay in Georgia ,7 hour drive, Nationwide
Author: Blackshear, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Vanilla Gift Card Nationwide

May 25 2016
Erick Brent Tsunami Wave LLC Secret 72 hour credit boost Erick v Brent Secret 72 hour credit boost Tsunami Wave LLC Scam Artist, Deceptive BEWARE! Los Angeles, California Internet
Author: Columbia, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Erick Brent Tsunami Wave LLC Secret 72 hour credit boost Internet

Tires Plus Chanhassen Won't own up to their mistakes Chanhassen Minnesota
Author: Minnetrista, Minnesota Auto Mechanics: Tires Plus Chanhassen Chanhassen , Minnesota

May 24 2016
Delta Auto Protect Huge Fraudulent Company Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: stone mountain, Georgia Auto Warranty: Delta Auto Protect Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 24 2016
Erick Brent The secret 72 hour credit boost Scam alert do not send this guy your money. Doesn't reply and will take your money and disappear Internet
Author: Ohio Personal Services: Erick Brent Internet

May 24 2016
VISTA NATIONAL LLC Hired to close a loan as a notary in the state of Florida, closed loan on 2/24/2016 , contacted email, phone many times, they dont pay. california? Nationwide Author: ORMOND BEACH, Florida Notary: VISTA NATIONAL LLC Nationwide

May 23 2016
24/7 prolocksmith.mobi HORRIBLE SERVICE SCOTTSDALE AZ Author: INKSTER, Michigan Work at Home: 24/7 prolocksmith.mobi

May 23 2016
INSTANICHE John Gibb And Mo Miah Did not hold up to their 30 REFUND policy with no questionsed asked. Plus they claim that with INSTANICHE you can build your AMAZON website in 60 seconds which is not true it takes longer than that. Their words are all FRAUD. Will not return any emails requesting my money back but keep sending emails about their products. Nationwide Author: Saint Marys, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: INSTANICHE Nationwide

May 23 2016
Max Chargers, 24 Hour Chargers SCAM. BUYER BEWARE! Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Texas On-Line Stores: Max Chargers Internet

Atmosphera Global Pay and hour fraud Tacoma Washington
Author: Tacoma, Washington Customer: Atmosphera Global Tacoma, Washington

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 21 2016
Premier Cleaning Plus, Kevin Bryant, Yakisha WONT PAY THEIR STAFF!!! Southfield and Wixom, Michigan Michigan Author: Ludington, Michigan Cleaning Services: Premier Cleaning Plus Nationwide

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 17 2016
James Garray Dr James Garray Was ripped off by this person and expected to complete in 24 hours and did not receive the until the end of April Norfolk Virginia Author: Auburn, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: James Garray Norfolk , Virginia

May 17 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP SP Plus Corporation This company is trying to make me pay a parking fine that I never recieved. It dates 12/7/12 San Antionio Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Parking Garages: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Internet

May 15 2016
Protect America Protect Yourself from Protect America Internet Author: Alabama Security Services: Protect America Internet

May 15 2016
Commissioner of Judging, Processing Division Award Notification Commission stating I won 1,327,940.00 with an official looking check. Asking to send $12.99 payable to office of ANC. States Official Form of Tender No. 13570. Evidently many people have received this same notification. Obviously as scam if someone asks for money and many other are told they are winners too. This is obviously an effort to defraud multi-millions of dollars from unsuspecting individuals. What laws are there to protect us from outright lies such as this? This letter states point blank Congratulations, you have just won $1,327,940.00. and states they will not call you and you have additional reward funds of $2500.00 for WONreswards.com online merchandise and service offerings. I have read that if a prize is offered and money is requested, it is in ALL CASES, a FALSE CLAIM. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tampa, Florida Questionable Activities: Corporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Kansas City, Kansas

May 14 2016
Ivory + Mason Ivory MasonIvory plus Mason Customer Service Representatives ask you to pay their personal accounts to fix poor products Los Angeles California Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Optical Products & Repair: Ivory + Mason Internet

May 12 2016
American Locksmith 24/7 Automotive Locksmith Was charged $150 for 25 seconds of work. Website clearly states prices starting from $35 for auto lockouts.  Nationwide Internet
Author: Denton, Texas Security Services: American Locksmith 24/7 Internet

May 11 2016
PURE LIFE GREEN COFFEE Offer was for 2 trial bottles with price of 4.95 each for s&h. Then if not canceled within 30days would be billed at regular price of $72 plus s&h per month. Tampa Internet Author: Goodview , Virginia Drug Manufacturers: PURE LIFE GREEN COFFEE Internet

May 09 2016
24-7 Building & Maintenance Pty. Ltd. Dan Smith, Rod Nance, Sasha Smith Builder, building maintenance, repairs Norman Park Queensland Author: Toowong, Alabama Building Services: 24-7 Building & Maintenance Pty. Ltd. Norman Park,

May 09 2016
Jiffy Lube Okeechobee Blvd Took my car for oil change AC was working perfectly at time of oil change, the tech suggest freon he went ahead and added the freon and came back 2 hrs after to tell me that the compressor brake and will cost me almost $600.00. How come when my AC was working PERFECTLY. I took my car only for an oil change not for them to put extra freon and brake my AC, plus wanting to charge me for what they brake. I will even call the news if I have to. Okeechobee Blvd West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube West Palm Beach, Florida

May 08 2016
Vacation Travel Club in Branson, Mo. Vacation Services of America On Nov. 24, 2009 we attended the Vacation Travel Club meeting in Branson, Mo.  Branson Missouri Author: pioneer, Louisiana Timeshare Rentals: Vacation Travel Club in Branson, Mo. Branson, Missouri

May 07 2016
First Choice Emergency Room www.peryourhealth.com 855-694-6452 1.5 hour visit = $10,000 bill Haslet Texas Curious Author: DALLAS, Texas Emergency Medical Services: First Choice Emergency Room Haslet, Texas