24 HOUR PROTECT PLUS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 24 hour protect plus
There may be more specific results for "24 hour protect plus"
For more specific results for "24 hour protect plus"
Showing 1-25 of 11,532 Found Reports For more specific results for "24 hour protect plus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 29 2017
TOTAL PROTECT HOME WARRANTY CCM TOTAL PROTECTCross Country Home Services, IncCCB #202158 Can't cancel even with confirmation # Sunrise Nationwide Author: Glenpool, Oklahoma Warranty Companies: TOTAL PROTECT HOME WARRANTY Nationwide

May 28 2017
David M Dummett LLC David Dummett Dave David David Dummett, LLC 1155 F St NW, STE 1050 Washington D.C., 20004 Phone: 202-559-8563 Email: info@daviddummett.com After Knowing this guy ten plus years I loaned him money for his company and he ran off to Canada Vancover British Columbia Author: McLean, Virginia Alternative Health: David M Dummett LLC Internet

May 28 2017
IC Travel Plus charging a monthly fee for services I never agreed to. Internet Author: Quartz hill, California Travel Services: IC Travel Plus Internet

May 28 2017
Insurance king / founders insurance Quoted price for 3 months at $85 plus processing $12 total $97. Then I get cancelation notice. I called they said Ithey was only 2 months not 3. Basically they told me to prove it. I didn't realize I needed to record my phone calls. In short, they lied and ripped me off. The representative that sold me the insurance no longer works there. So too bad for me. Now I have no insurance. Great way to treat a vet. Illinois Author: Ft.Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance king / founders insurance Internet

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 27 2017
Patricia Norton Birdmother They did not pay me for thousands of hour work, or using my work Hudson, Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Animal Services: Patricia Norton Hudson, , Florida

May 25 2017
A Plus Contract Management A Plus Contract Management ,JIM SADLER, is ripping off consumers of their motorhomes. Ocala Florida Author: dallas, Texas RV Dealers: A PLUS MANAGEMENT

May 23 2017
Dottys 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 Dotty's Casino 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 g.co/kgs/hjMEdQ Hello I have contacted you all already because I have had some issues in those store due to card not working in do come in your guys location every day and buy cigarettes 5 hour energy drink and play at least 20$ in machine half of the time card is not working Sparks Nevada Author: Sparks, Nevada Clubs & Organizations: Dotty's in sparks on Victorian Avenue Nevada

May 22 2017
Revived Youth Cream Tryout charge $4.95 plus chipping; CC charge $185 for the tryout samples Henderson Nevada Author: Waterford, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Revived Youth Cream Nationwide

May 21 2017
Intoxalock (USA AUTO CARE CENTER) Intoxalock DESTROYED my Mercedes Lauderhill Florida
 ***UPDATE**** 05/24/17 @ 6:54Pm Author: Lauderdale Lakes, Florida Auto Repair Service: Intoxalock (USA AUTO CARE CENTER) Lauderhill, Florida

May 19 2017
Ageless Eyes Serum Ageless Health Solutions, Tru Belleza, Skinmatics Age Defy, Inner Beauty, Meaning of Bueaty, Clevelaand Haines Life, Revitalize and Prive, They advertise on facebook and state that they are endorsed from Shark Tank. They are offering a free cream but you haVe to pay $4.95 shipping. You will never recieve any product but they will start billing your credit card for whatever they can get out of it. They billed mine $250 every two weeks until I noticed it. This scam uses many other celebrities names plus they will change the face cream product name daily. The company name flucuates as well. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Parksville, British Columbia Beauty Products: Ageless Eyes Serum Las Vegas, Nevada

May 19 2017
Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Campbell knowingly installed improper A/C Condenser, coil & furnace for my 2,000 plus sq. ft. home. Also promised to register the warranty and did not now it has run out and I'm out over $ 4, 000.00 for a new unit from a reputable company! Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Austin, Texas

May 19 2017
derma/devine face cream derma/devine eye serum Kate 24 I was duped,scammed and didn't know that the free trial was not a sample.Burned my skin and wanted to return it and they said I only had 2 days to return and they wouldn't get it back on time.  don't know Florida Kate 24 Author: Marstons Mills, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: derma/devine face cream don't know, Florida

May 18 2017
KOH Wisdom Sameera Durani KOH The owner harrasess individuals online via social media accounts sending rude and profanity filled messages to consumers, the business is a scam and she hides behind her fake business to harrass innocent people online releasing her insecurities on them. I have proof of all her messages if needed. When confronted she denies its even her business ( or fake business i should say) when the website of the so called business is displayed on her profile. Please protect individuls from this con artist Nashville Tennesse Internet
Author: Alabama Blabber Mouth: KOH Wisdom Internet

May 18 2017
Delia du Plessis, Cupcakes and Caviar, 24 Carat Weddings and Events Fraud, Scam Artist, Liar Los Angeles California Author: Northridge, California Event Planners & Sites: Delia du Plessis Nationwide

May 18 2017
24/7 Loyal Services LLC Express Locksmith Slamming Customers and Charging my bank card without telling me how much their service was. Rialto california Author: rialto, California Locksmiths: 24/7 Loyal Services LLC Nationwide

May 17 2017
Acceptance Now Professional thieves Harrisburg Harrisburg You can only protect yourself by reading the contract before you sign it Author: Lebanon, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Acceptance Now Internet

May 17 2017
24 Hour Fitness STEALS from CANCELLED accounts. REFUSES to refund more than 2 months of stolen money. Portland, Or Nationwide Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

May 16 2017
Oceane Beauty Dead Sea Minerals, Timeless Cosmetics Refused to Refund my purchase of over $900 within 1 hour of purchase of products Norcross Georgia Author: Glendale, Arizona Kiosks: Oceane Beauty Glendale, Arizona

May 15 2017
grand celebration cruise Rip off reports on this cruise line are true, Mar 24 2017 Riviera Beach Florida Author: bradenton, Florida Sales People: grand celebration cruise Riviera Beach , Florida

May 15 2017
Luquillo Auto Repair DID REPAIR, INSTALLED WRONG PART AND/OR BROKE COMPUTER CONTROL MODULE PLUS OVERCHARGED 150% PHILADELPHIA Pennsylvania Author: gladwyne, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Luquillo Auto Repair PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

May 15 2017
Estes Express Lines, Estes Shipping, On 4 /24/2017 I shipped a order from Walmart liquidation company of new electronics 323 items. Richmond, Virginia
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Shipping Companies: Estes Express Lines Richmond, , Virginia

May 12 2017
good Year auto service center Harold W he was to take off $51.00 but did not he was to call me did not call me they only worked on the job 1 hour I had been out side and it was in garage 4 hours they did not call me back when finish I went there after they brought it out I want $1.0051.00 back because the work was not sufficient to myself Elmwood Connecticut Author: West Hartford, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: good Year auto service center Elmwood, Connecticut

May 11 2017
FA FINDERS PLANTATION Florida LEVI CAREERS BEWARE! PAID 8 DOLLARS AN HOUR NEVER PAID PLACEMENT FEE Plantation Florida
Author: Plantation, Florida Telemarketing Companies: FA FINDERS PLANTATION FL Plantation, Florida