Your Search | 24 store pharmacy

Jan 15 2017
tee4coolgrandma my personlaised tee shirt for my mother for christmas never arrived. Sam tells me, via email that it has shipped and quote :We are experiencing high inflow of support email. Your email is recieved and we will try to get back to you within 24-48 hours. Please bear with us if it is a little late. Internet Author: Other Clothing Stores: tee4coolgrandma Internet

Jan 15 2017
T Mobile Store Doing fraud downers grove illinois Author: Westmont, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Store downers grove,

Jan 14 2017
MS variety store Internet Author: El cajon, California Gift Shops: MS variety store Internet

Jan 14 2017
The Wish Store Ordered a product from them back in November and still have not received. I have emailed several times with no response. Can't locate a phone number for them.  Internet Author: Brighton, Michigan Appliances: The Wish Store Internet

Jan 14 2017
Metro PCS They committed fraud. Bought phone. Total POS. Nothing worked. Took phone back in 4 days. 7 days return policy. I was told it was a promotion and I couldn't get refund..store manager's last words to me were f**k YOU. Already filled claim with state attorney General and I am filing civil suits against the store and the manager. Syracuse New York Author: Syracuse, New York Attorney Generals: Metro PCS Syracuse, New York

Jan 13 2017
coachmaxstore.com I was sold 2 fake Coach products and they no way to get my money back. Cheng Mei Feng No#24 Internet
Author: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee Liars: coachmaxstore.com Internet

Jan 13 2017
POS System Store POSSystemStore.com, freepossystemstore.com, fastposinc.com, mmjcardprocessing.com, 420creditcardservices.com, mmjmerchantpartners.com, possystemdealer.com POS System Store Vince Ferro 805-506-1258 James Young 424-237-4379 Nationwide, California, Pennasylvania Author: YouAskedForIt, Dist of Columbia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: POS System Store Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
your wish store where is my purchase? unknown(asia perhaps) Author: stratham, New Hampshire Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: your wish store Internet

Jan 12 2017
Your Wish Store. Incredibly slow, 10 days and product still not ready to ship. Poor customer service. No way to question the process Internet Author: Clintonville, Pennsylvania Hardware & Tools: Your Wish Store. Internet

Jan 12 2017
Your Wish Store dmshopify@gmail.comsupport@yourwishstore.com Does Not Communicate Well With Consumer Internet Author: Abilene, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Your Wish Store Internet

Jan 11 2017
East Coast Wholesales TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: East Coast Wholesales clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with them. East Coast Wholesales is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: East Coast Wholesales recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. REFUND WAS SENT 05-12-2009 Author: Whitehorse, Yukon Internet Fraud: Craig McKinney MYrtle Beach, South Carolina

Jan 11 2017
Your Wish Store No contact from YWS Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Gift Shops: Your Wish Store Internet

Jan 11 2017
Coach Max store Fake coach bags Internet Author: Mumbai , Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: Coach Max store Internet

Jan 10 2017
Ryan Mass Traci Wilkinson, Ball Management, LLCMary Davis 4714 Congress Ave Austin TX 78745 Mystery shopper, money gram store, California Credit Union Idaho Falls, ID. Austin, TX Idaho, Texas, C Author: Powder Springs , Georgia Consumer Services: Ryan Mass Internet

Jan 10 2017
Eric - store Manager Store employee stole 5 iPhone 6, put them on my account and left the company. Kissimmee Florida T-Mobile store rip off Author: Orlando, Florida Communications & Networking: T-mobile Kissimmee, Florida

Jan 10 2017
Mystery shoppers reporter Ryan Mass shopreports@cosultant.com They sent me a check for $1950.49 stating that I go to my bank deposit the check the funds would be available within 24 hours and for me to go to Money Gram and send 2 transaction 900 each and send to Trevion King 4714 S Congress Ave Austin Texas 78745  Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Mystery shoppers reporter Austin , Texas

Jan 10 2017
Yourwishstore.com Your Wish Store Scam - ordered an item and 3 weeks later still nothing, tracking only shows China for location Internet
Author: Oostburg, Wisconsin Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Yourwishstore.com Internet

Jan 10 2017
Your Wish Store Never saw my merchandise Internet Author: Kennett Square, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Your Wish Store Internet

Jan 09 2017
Ms. Advertised Pyramid pads. Buy 3, get 4th free. Two orders cost me $215.46. Now see the same thing at same site for $4:00, orginal $10:00. Ordered beginning Of Dec. for Christmas, Received after New Year. Never responded when I asked for a tracking #, or anything else I asked. I like the product, but I would also like to be reimbursed the difference. That is ridiculous. Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Customer: Your wish store

Jan 09 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Website was HighClassGifts.com (website no longer exists) Their ad appeared on my Facebook newsfeed. I ordered two activity/food trays for children's car seats. The payment came out of my account immediately on 11/24/16. I tried to contact them by email and had no response. When I went to their website, it no longer exists. I went to my bank the first week of January and filed a complaint. The $49.98 that I was charged has been returned to my account. Internet Author: Harrison, , Ohio Attorney Generals: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 08 2017
Starlight Pharmeceuticals and Online Pharmacy. Peter and thomas What a joke. They are both a rip off and have numerous sites Be careful. Don't use Money Gram, Western Union or Any kind of money cards. Poland, Gdansk, and Cameroon Pennsylvania and Gdansk Poland, Africa, Internet Author: N. Fort Myers, Florida Pharmacies: Starlight Pharmecueticals and DIspatchmyordergr8,com. Internet

Jan 08 2017
Aarons Zach - General Mgr. of the store in Council Bluffs IA Zach committed fraud by stealing my personal information and the info of others... Council Bluffs Iowa Author: Shenandoah, Iowa Miscellaneous Electronics: Aarons Iowa

Jan 07 2017
GUITAR CENTER THEY SOLD ME PRODUCT OR SOFTWARE THAT ISNT WORKING AND COULDNT HELP ME ONLINE OR LOCAL STORE . ARLINGTON Internet Author: mansfield , Texas Software: GUITAR CENTER Internet

Jan 07 2017
MS Variety Store Never received my order payment was deducted from my bank account on October 30 2016 will not return email Internet Author: South Amboy, New Jersey Luggage & Leather Goods: Ms Variety Store Internet

Jan 06 2017
Priceline priceline 24 hour cancellation policy is a ripoff Nationwide Author: Newton, Massachusetts Air Travel: Priceline Nationwide