Your Search | 24 store pharmacy

Oct 08 2015
24-7 Ride Horrible service. Tustin California Author: Laguna Niguel, California Limousine Services: 24-7 Ride Tustin, California

Oct 08 2015
Melova Store Kept on telling me I have to pay additional charges and don't want to refund me my money Internet
Author: St.Michael, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Melova Store Internet

Oct 08 2015
Commerce Rocket was going good for 1 yr to almost the date then my website went down and called 10 times for 1 month and sent emails and nothing the phone said leave your name and we will get back to you and nothing the email would give you a tickett number and said we will get back to you within 24 hours and nothing.  Utah I Think Author: North Bend, Washington Internet Fraud: Commerce Rocket Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Fatima's Discount Food Store St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Salvation Army Receives food meant for food bank users, and sells it to poor people on a tab tp poor people for them to pay on their welfare checks Edmonton Alberta To the former professional Author: Edmonton, Alberta Questionable Activities: Fatima's Discount Food Store Edmonton, Alberta

Oct 08 2015
Gunther Volkswagen of Forth Lauderdale Al - Store Manager, stated thats not his real name Did not honor the end of lease option to buy contract. Want to add dealer fees when the contract does not include that. Store manager Al rudest person in Florida award - which takes alot to win in Florida! Forth Lauderdale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther Volkswagen of Forth Lauderdale Forth Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 07 2015
ExtensionWorks Unusable Plug In for my Online Store-Will not refund money Point Cook, Victoria Australia Internet Author: Columbia, South Carolina Computer Software: ExtensionWorks Internet

Oct 06 2015
CVS Pharmacy Ridiculously High Novarel Drug Cost Jacksonville Beach Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Drugstores: CVS Pharmacy Jacksonville Beach, Florida

Oct 05 2015
cookies53 ebay store bullhead city Arizona Author: bullhead city, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: cookies53 bullhead city, Arizona

Oct 05 2015
Best Price Optics Ebay store - Best Price OpticsEbay - Best Price Optics #BestPriceOptics New York New York Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Best Price Optics New York, New York

Oct 05 2015
Loyal Relief Store They ask the money to be sent to Carla Nelson in Mumbia India They said they overnight the medicine. After sending money western union no order arrived.  Mumbai, India Internet Author: Highlands Ranch , Colorado Drugstores: Loyal Relief Store Internet

Oct 02 2015
u* adam or jason asking for a loan of 2,000 dollars and then tells me to buy with my own money a 232.00 at a money gram at walmart store to send to american insurance group to get a release of 2,000 funds deposited to my bank account gave his number 1-210.888-8555 to call him back when i am able to send the insurance the 232.000 sounds like a scam he says he is not. san francisco California Author: north las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: u* san francisco, California

Oct 01 2015
Slim4Life Rip off, false information, false advertisement, Guarantee only with their processed food purchase and not normal grocery store food as advertised. Fort Worth Texas Author: mansfield, Texas Weightloss Programs: Slim4Life Fort Worth, Texas

Oct 01 2015
My Turtle Store Myturtle dont stand behind their products New Port Richy Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: My Turtle Store Internet

Sep 30 2015
Home Depot I attempted to return an unopened box of security cameras to Home Depot with the receipt and I was told that I could not return the cameras because I had used store credit when I made the purchase. Since when is it that you can't use store credit from the store, buy something and find that it doesn't suit your purpose and when you return it for a refund, you are not allowed to obtain a refund. The posted return/refund policy had not been changed, and there wasn't any other printed policy changes evident within the store. So why can't you obtain a refund? Deptford Nationwide Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Home & Garden Stores: Home Depot Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
The B12 Store The B12 Store Sucks, gave me the wrong injection. Greendale Wisconsin
Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: The B12 Store Greendale, Wisconsin

Sep 30 2015
Life Protect 24/7 I feel this company could be scamming me,i need to deactivate my accnt.but i cant get intouch with the company Virginia BEACH Virginia
Author: Weedsport, New York Emergency Services: Life Protect 24/7 Virginia BEACH, Virginia

Sep 29 2015
Northwest Dodge HWY 290 Sent me a voucher for $1000 additional for my trade if I purchased a vehicle before Sept. 30. I purhcased a vehicle Sept. 24. When I presented the voucher they refused to honor it telling me they didn't make any money on the deal. Sales manager refused and my complaint went nowhere. Cannot get anyone from management to respond. Houston Texas Author: Tomball, Texas Auto Dealers: Northwest Dodge Houston, Texas

Sep 29 2015
24 Hour Fitness Lifetime membership breach of contract - They increased their fee when you have paid premium so that you can pay a flat fee for the yearly fee for life. Los Angeles Nationwide Author: La Puente, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Salt Springs Pit Stop Sunoco gas station convience store Price Gouger on gas and food. 20 miles to cheaper gas stations. 2.33 at present. Salt Springs Florida West Coast Robert Author: Salt Springs, Florida Franchises: Salt Springs Pit Stop Sunoco gas station convience store

Sep 27 2015
Dollar Retail Store Services DRSS, $1.00 store, Mailbox store, Tee5075 W Diablon Store My Buisness FAILED, But They GOT Their Money Las Vegas Nevada Business Author: Canton, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar Retail Store Services Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 27 2015
Burger King Newark ny No 24 hr a day lunch menu Newark ny 14513 New York Boo h*o Author: stanley, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Burger King Newark ny

Sep 25 2015
Free World Pharmacy Took my order and Vanished. Not replying to my pleas. $290. GONE. SCAM SCAM SCAM Europe/India Internet Author: Felton, California Pharmacies: Free World Pharmacy Internet

Sep 25 2015
Half Price Books Sugar Land TX Half Price Books Racial Profiling Racism Sugar Land Texas These Rebuttals, I'm pretty certain were more than likely posted by the staff at this book store Author: Sugar land , Texas Book Stores: Half Price Books Sugar Land TX Sugar Land , Texas

Sep 23 2015
Garcinia Lean 5x Trim 600 was told I had a 30 day trial - Received product on 8/27 - was shipped on 8/24 - Tried to get refund on 9/23 and was told that the 30 day period started day of the order. No one told me that! chandler Arizona
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER Author: Evansville, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Lean chandler, Arizona

Sep 23 2015
Knowles 24 Hour Animal Clinic Dr. Scola UNGENUINE, UNETHICAL, THEIVES Kendall Florida Author: Miami, Florida Animal Services: Knowles 24 Hour Animal Clinic Kendall, Florida