Your Search | 24 7 downloads.com

May 25 2016
One Vanilla Prepaid Gift Card I placed monry on a vanilla gift card to pay a bill online and money was taken before i could pay bill. I reported the card in February 2016 and received an answer on May 17th that i will not be given a refund because i used the card in Orlando, Florida at a 7/11 store & I stay in Georgia ,7 hour drive, Nationwide
Author: Blackshear, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Vanilla Gift Card Nationwide

May 24 2016
VISTA NATIONAL LLC Hired to close a loan as a notary in the state of Florida, closed loan on 2/24/2016 , contacted email, phone many times, they dont pay. california? Nationwide Author: ORMOND BEACH, Florida Notary: VISTA NATIONAL LLC Nationwide

May 23 2016
24/7 prolocksmith.mobi HORRIBLE SERVICE SCOTTSDALE AZ Author: INKSTER, Michigan Work at Home: 24/7 prolocksmith.mobi

May 23 2016
Max Chargers, 24 Hour Chargers SCAM. BUYER BEWARE! Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Texas On-Line Stores: Max Chargers Internet

May 23 2016
Planet 7 Casino You can't win, Don't become a planet7casino loser. Boycott planet 7 UK Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Casinos & Cardrooms: Planet 7 Casino Internet

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 17 2016
At Your Service Appliance Repair-Faulty Work, No Resolution, 7 weeks later Would not recommend to anyone! North Kansas City Missouri Author: Missouri Warranty Companies: At Your Service Appliance Repair North Kansas City, Missouri

May 17 2016
James Garray Dr James Garray Was ripped off by this person and expected to complete in 24 hours and did not receive the until the end of April Norfolk Virginia Author: Auburn, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: James Garray Norfolk , Virginia

May 17 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP SP Plus Corporation This company is trying to make me pay a parking fine that I never recieved. It dates 12/7/12 San Antionio Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Parking Garages: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Internet

May 16 2016
National Asset Recovery Service Danielle Ambersley She said i won 7 million and a benz but i have to pay 150 to get a reciept number to get my prize She said she lived in kanasa but her facebook say Nationwide Well duh! Author: Odessa, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: National Asset Recovery Service Nationwide

May 14 2016
Metro pcs Metro pcs I go service with metro pcs and cancel in 1 hr I paid them 111.00 they keep giving me the run around been 7 weeks Dallas texas Author: Fenelton , Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Dallas tx, Texas

May 13 2016
Benedict Morris Binary Option Johnny Simons, Mia Morales,Mary S., Esther Smith not order and not authorized money transfer from Visa card 2K/3K in 7 minutes !! London Dominica Author: Mannheim, Brokerage Companies: Benedict Morris Binary Option London,

May 13 2016
Icebergcups April 7 ordered 2 cups. Have not received them . They got their money. Internet Author: Tahlequah , Oklahoma On-Line Stores: Icebergcups Internet

May 12 2016
Telhio credit union I had a chapter 13 three years ago I converted it three years ago to a Chapter 7  Columbus Nationwide Author: Circleville, Ohio Commerical Lending Firm: Telhio credit union Nationwide

May 12 2016
American Locksmith 24/7 Automotive Locksmith Was charged $150 for 25 seconds of work. Website clearly states prices starting from $35 for auto lockouts.  Nationwide Internet
Author: Denton, Texas Security Services: American Locksmith 24/7 Internet

May 09 2016
24-7 Building & Maintenance Pty. Ltd. Dan Smith, Rod Nance, Sasha Smith Builder, building maintenance, repairs Norman Park Queensland Author: Toowong, Alabama Building Services: 24-7 Building & Maintenance Pty. Ltd. Norman Park,

May 08 2016
earncashyearly.com CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA This company promised a 7 day evaluation which was not given. Britany at Clickbank ignored this promise on the clickbank cancelation website. Earn cash yearly ignored Googles policy that the content must be relevant to the domain. I requested both from yearlycash.com and clickbank that they cancel the $49 payment before the trial ended which was ignored by both. not given Internet Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California Websites: earncashyearly.com Internet

May 08 2016
Sling tv Billed for 7 day trial Internet Internet Maybe you should read? Author: Yonkers, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Sling tv Internet

May 08 2016
BILL GUNDERSON GUNDERSON CAPITAL MANAGEMENT FINANCIAL NEWSLETTER DATED MAY 7, 2016, BILL STATES THAT SINCE MARCH 2009 HE HAS NEVER RETRACTED MY BULL CALL. San Diego California Author: SAN MATEO, California Financial Services: BILL GUNDERSON San Diego, California

May 08 2016
Vacation Travel Club in Branson, Mo. Vacation Services of America On Nov. 24, 2009 we attended the Vacation Travel Club meeting in Branson, Mo.  Branson Missouri Author: pioneer, Louisiana Timeshare Rentals: Vacation Travel Club in Branson, Mo. Branson, Missouri

May 08 2016
CA 7 Talent Creative Inc CA Model & Talent Management Complete Scam - Not given what contract stated: no prints, recording, coaching, etc Toronto Ontario Author: Ontario Modeling & Talent Agencies: CA 7 Talent Creative Inc Toronto, Ontario

May 06 2016
Iceberg cups ordered mdse on March 24 ,2016 no mdse, no response from emails Internet Author: South Boston , Virginia Kitchens: Iceberg cups Internet

May 06 2016
British Airways Withholding refund request. Guaranteed within 1 week, it has been 7 weeks and counting with no refund. Harmondsworth Nationwide Author: arnhem, Other Airline Companies: British Airways Nationwide

May 05 2016
Upscale Fashions I ordered a jogging suit for $58 on March 7 which the company took money out my account. Internet Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Upscale Fashions Internet