Your Search | 24 7 downloads.com

Jul 23 2014
linda ankney charged me 180.00 for 7 small books that i believed were .99 each edmond ok Author: edmond, Oklahoma Book Publishers: linda ankney Internet

Jul 21 2014
Pharmacy-Network.com Email response = Slow, Accepted $ = Yes, Product delivery to date = None, 24/7 Order track +/or Live customer service = Unavailable Internet Author: MCKINNEY, Texas Pharmacies: Pharmacy Network Internet

Jul 19 2014
All American auto I canceled this policy within the 30 day period allowed. I was told refund would take 7-10 days. That was 22 days ago I called on 6/30 and was told that the person handling my refund was no longer with the company and they would have to start the process all over. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Foxborough , Massachusetts Car Insurance: All American auto Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 18 2014
7 minute loan loans of america scammed me out of $300 florida Author: Newport, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: 7 minute loan Florida

Jul 17 2014
Serenity 7 Styles Ulrica Bailey Fraud, Liar, Scam Artist, Broke McDonough Georgia Author: mobile, Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: Serenity 7 Styles McDonough, Georgia

Jul 16 2014
TBdress Tbdress.com Flower girl dress ordered. Canellation within 24 hours not honored. Company located in China. No respose received to emails or calls. When company replied was told dress was cut. weeks later in asking for approximate date of completion, was told dress was delayed because we tried to cancel and it was started late Dress finally was received. Poor material, stained, crooked, did not fit appropriate. Took pictures sent them to company, they said they would help cover tailoring expenses. Tailoring was going to exceed $65. Company only willing to cover $25. Dress needed dry cleaning to try and get stains out. Dress cost $80. shipping $20 international exchange $6 ,which was never disclosed. Big ripoff Bejing, China Internet
Author: Lithia, Florida Bridal Shops: TBdress Internet

7, Report #1162086

Jul 15 2014
Laprom, Blush & 24 Movers Laprom, Blush & 24 Movers DONT USE THESE MOVERS - FRAUD SCAM!!! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!!!! MIAMI Nationwide Author: LAKE WORTH, Florida Moving Companies: Laprom, Blush & 24 Movers Nationwide

8, Report #1162052

Jul 15 2014
kitchen 24 k24 RAcist, ... RUDE, unprofessional,UNHAPPY ,JUDGEMENTAL, arrogant, poor service, AND very Unprofessional, very bad attitudes, hollywood California Author: los angeles, California Restaurants: kitchen 24 hollywood, California

9, Report #1162049

Jul 15 2014
Loans of America 7-minute loans Mr. Shane/Shawn Williams also took $100.00 from a Green Dot money pak for a loan for $8000.00, but could not receive loan until I give them another Green Dot Money pak for $480.00, and will never, never return my $100.00 from the first money pak. Florida Author: Warren, Michigan Loans: Loans of America Internet

10, Report #1162016

Jul 14 2014
JIM ELLIS CHEVROLET OF ATLANTA GA. ON 7/14/2011 JIM ELLIS SOLD ME A CAMARO SS (VIN # 2G1FK1EJ1A9100989 ) ATLANTA Nationwide Author: riverview, Florida Auto Advertising Services: JIM ELLIS CHEVROLET OF ATLANTA GA. Nationwide

11, Report #1161971

Jul 14 2014
Coolhandle.com Company website provides a money-back guarantee within 24 hours (or sooner). It's been 30 days and I still have no such refund! Internet Author: Englewood, Colorado Web Hosting: Coolhandle.com Internet

Jul 14 2014
San Luis Obispo Downtown Theater - Movie Experience - Fremont Theater - The Movie Experience Total ripoff nothing upgraded prices increasing like gas prices no reply's Ripoff Big Scam San Luis Obispo California
Author: Santa Maria, California Theaters: The Movie Experience San Luis Obispo, California

Jul 12 2014
NAMCO North American Maintenance Company Middle man contracting scam to work for 7-11 stores Safety harbor Florida
Author: benton city, Washington Employment Services: NAMCO Safety harbor, Florida

Jul 11 2014
tmobil While being a loyal paying customer for several years, they decided to kick me after my contract was up and hit me with sur-charges from 7 years ago. Nationwide Author: Oak Ridge, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: tmobil Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Autofair Hyundai Car failed in less than 50 miles and 24 hours manchester New Hampshire Author: Hooksett, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Autofair Hyundai manchester , New Hampshire

Jul 10 2014
IIG Norwegian Cruise Lines TWA Vacations IIG promises a 8 day & 7 night cruise for two with round trip airfare for two!! All you have to do is attend 90 min. seminar. Columbus Ohio Author: Fullerton, California Cruises: IIG Norwegian Cruise Lines Columbbus, Ohio

Jul 10 2014
America's Processing Tiffany Taylor Called me said I was being taken to court 7/7/14 behind a check into cash loan. They had 2 charges against me, and was going to press charges. Jacksonville Florida Author: Courtland, Virginia Loans: America's Processing Internet

Jul 10 2014
24 HOUR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIR aka 1-800-IMSTUCK Scam Alert! Fraud stay away from CMTROADSIDESERVICE 800-567-7529,24hrmobiledieselrepairs.com AKA 1800-imstuck New york Nationwide Author: oklahoma city , Oklahoma Auto Towing: 24 HOUR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIR Nationwide

19, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 10 2014
Sunset Rv Bonny Lake WA Sold 5th Wheel coach without clhecking sewer which after 7 days of repairs still doesn't flush! Bonny Lake Washington Author: Red Bluff, California Consumer Services: Sunset Rv Bonny Lake WA Bonny Lake, Washington

Jul 09 2014
ANC CORPORATE I'm a disable Vet,is a shame how people are so evil and just take money that people work so so hard and then get rip off from individual, and we thinking that is for real I don't want to sound an idiot but we don't have 7 sense to discover weather or not is false or truth all we know that when we us people read some goods news we just don't think i guess maybe cause we are in-need of funds in this expensive world we live in so thus we go for it and is so so sad how we get rip off from low life but is OK god don't like ugly they will get caught mark my words ! PS i just wish they will have some law to stop this madness and just hope i'll get my money back so depress about this so sad how could they !!!! Kansas City Missouri
Author: ROCK HILL, South Carolina Cash Services: ANC CORPORATE Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 08 2014
Plumbing 911 On 7/7/2014, Plumbing 911 replaced less than $50 worth of parts in my toilet (and I supplied my own handle because I wanted brass and they had only stainless steel). Charged me $375 for less than an hour's work. I did get a $30 coupon off the web but ending up paying $345. Leeds Alabama Author: Hoover, Alabama Small Business Services: Plumbing 911 Leeds, Alabama

Jul 08 2014
Bob's Locksmith Atlanta Locksmith, 24/7 Locksmith Charged $345 to my card when not agrees on Hackensack NJ Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Maintenance Companies: Bob's Locksmith Hackensack, Select State/Province

Jul 07 2014
Worldwide Transport BobbyMonoj Motwani Move scheduled on line through broker, American discount movers, obviously another scam. After they cut deal for set # boxes with set weight limit, we were turfed to bobby for logistics of actual move. Driver produces weigh scale ticket for load already on truck and we follow him to weigh station for post load weigh in for our items.....which were inexplicably about 3 times the weight limit previously quoted?! We were told our belongings would arrive within the next 7-10 days. Three weeks later, we were calling to determine their whereabouts. They finally arrived looking as of they had been loaded and unloaded numerous times clearly without care or concern for their contents. The boxes were literally thrown all over the truck, smashed, and some completely ripped and smashed open with contents escaping the boxes?! Had small urboxed table frames thAt were destroyed Sanford Florida Author: Naples, Florida Moving Companies: Worldwide Transport Sanford, Florida

Jul 07 2014
R2 Games Kabam, Proficient City, 7 Roads Wartune False advertising and theft. Internet Author: Arkansas Internet Fraud: R2 Games Kabam, Proficient City, 7 Roads Internet

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC