Your Search | 24 7 downloads.com

Apr 14 2014
Secure 24 Inc Jon Leach Company refuse to obey Missouri law by not paying unused Vacation and PTO upon seperation of employment st louis Missouri
Author: Belleville, Illinois Work Place Bullies: Secure 24 Inc st louis, Missouri

Apr 11 2014
Network Telephone Services REVIEW: Network Telephone Services Inc. (NTS) Commitment to total client satisfaction. Over 25 years. NTS provides customers with state-of-the-art technology & quality personal service. Network Telephone Services assists clients with print, internet, mobile, & television marketing campaigns. Clients can be confident Network Telephone Services customer service personnel is always available 24 hours/7days a week to handle any type of customer issue that may arise. Network Telephone Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™  as a safe business service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Communications & Networking: Network Telephone Services | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Since 1987, Network Telephone Services leads the industry in providing interactive telephone & Internet billing services. Network Telephone Services offers clients most robust billing platforms available, including credit card, telco billing, & direct consumer billing for mobile & land lines. WOODLAND HILLS, California

Apr 11 2014
Answersby They are a 24/7 computer support company that rendered my computer unusable after fixing it. Internet Author: Sussex, Wisconsin Computer Service & Repair: Answersby Internet

Apr 11 2014
365 Professionnals windows 7 works only for few month, illegal version sold Internet Author: Ste-Catherine, Québec, Alabama Computer Software: 365 Professionnals Internet

Apr 10 2014
Citizens Bank 7 overdrafts for one check and they didn't cover it. Manchester New Hampshire Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Banks: Citizens Bank Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
Wake Up Now I purchased a Vegas discount card from Wake Up Now on January 7, 2014. As of April 10, 2014 I still have not received the card. Various emails have been exchanged but no card. Provo Utah
Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin On-Line Business: Wake Up Now Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
fabritech Sleepys sold me a mattress protector that failed and finally 7 months later want to replace it with me PAYING FOR SHIPPING-AGAIN- cedar grove New Jersey Author: Medford, New Jersey Bed & Bath: fabritech cedar grove, New Jersey

Apr 09 2014
Allied Waste Republic Services This company has a ton a bad reviews! I only wished I would have seen them before. They are overcharging me $129.43 and they don't care. I have left 7 messages and they won't return my call. I use several waste removal companies and I have never had the problems I have with them. When my contract is up I will go with ACE Disposal no matter the price! Do yourself a huge favor and STAY away from Allied or Republic Services! Ogden Utah Author: Utah Recycling/Trash removal: Allied Waste Ogden, Utah

Apr 09 2014
Greenway Formula 7 Deceitful and promoting expensive products/services that are extremely ineffective. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Greenway Formula 7 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Apr 07 2014
Hello Gorgeous Hair extensions ordered 7 weeks ago and still havent received shipment, havent had NO RESPONSE Internet Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Beauty Products: Hello Gorgeous Hair extensions Internet

Apr 05 2014
cash flow kit i was told that i would be paying $89.00 for this cash flow it i look at mybank account not even 7 hrs later and they have taken $159.00. ive called there support line 7 times nothing each time need help! miami Florida Author: fort polk , Louisiana Computer Marketing Companies: cash flow kit miami , Florida

Apr 05 2014
AJOA A SAMPSON AJOA AGEYEWAA 2007 MAZDA CX-7 CAR RIPOFF Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Accra, Other Liars: AJOA A SAMPSON Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Apr 04 2014
Best Brand Values hotbooksale.com Purchased two paperback books and have been charged $19.95 on my credit card for 24 months. Would only issue a 6 month refund. Boca Raton Florida Author: Minnetrista, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Best Brand Values Internet

Apr 03 2014
Total Respond Power LLC my most recent electric bill is over $300 and never in my life have I gotten such a high bill; usually it is around $60. I have been with this company about 6 months until another supplier contacted me and quoted me 0.07 x KWH and Total Respond is charging me 0.24 x KWH; this is outrageous!!! I have sent them a message on their website 2 days ago asking for a courtesy refund and it tells says on their website they will respond within 24 hours; I have not received a response from them. I have switched to another electric supplier in the meantime but has not gone into effect yet. Orangeburg New York Author: Waterford, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Total Respond Power LLC Orangeburg, New York

Apr 02 2014
Fast pay day loan Kevin,victoria I just got scammed by these people. I gave them $254.00 they told me I was gonna get 500.00. I knew something wasnt right but I didnt follow my first mind they said the money will be in my account by 7:30pm. After I purhased the greendot card and gave the number. I knew then I just got scammed. God don't like evil they will get there's im so mad at myself that was all I had in my checking account. I wish it was a way I can get my money back. Miami Florida Author: Houston, Texas Liars: Fast pay day loan Internet

Apr 02 2014
PARAGON RESTORATION OF CENTRAL FLORIDA, LLC. - John Crescente Armed Response 24, Inc PARAGON RESTORATION OF CENTRAL FLORIDA, LLC. - John Crescente Longwood Florida
Author: Davenport, Florida Builders & Contractors: PARAGON RESTORATION OF CENTRAL FLORIDA, LLC. - John Crescente Longwood, Florida

Apr 02 2014
Exede Via Stat BEWARE.. COMPANY DOES NOT MENTION 24 MONTH CONTRACT. CRAPPY SERVICE Englewood Colorado Author: Baldwyn, Mississippi Internet Service Providers: Exede Via Stat Englewood, Colorado

Apr 02 2014
Green dot Money Pak Money Pak Takes your money and does not let you use it Phone support sucks, says go to web site then you can file a claim for a return of your money in 7 days what a bunch of crap. this business is scamming people daily Does not appear Internet
Author: Hastings, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Green dot Money Pak Internet

Apr 01 2014
harrison auto sales on high street aka Harrison auto sales on stringtown road BILL HARRISON RIPPED ME OFF BEING 7 MONTHS PREGANT WITH HAVINGFOUR OTHER CHILDREN columbus Ohio Author: galloway, Ohio Auto Dealers: harrison auto sales columbus, Ohio

Mar 31 2014
ward(ti Gmae group...RIPOFF black diamond, Spartan slots,box 24..alot more spartan slots (part of winward did not pay) antillies Internet Author: toronto, Alabama Offshore Gambling: ward(ti Gmae group Internet

Mar 28 2014
Credit Management, LP Just received a collection letter for a bill ,I paid, to Qwest 7 years ago Carrollton Texas Author: Winnebago, Illinois Telephone Companies: Credit Management, LP Carrollton, Texas

Mar 27 2014
sidetickllctvservices Im not sure I just got a phone call on my cell and they offered me a 100 dollar walmart card and their movie services on my computer for 6.99 a month with no strings attached and I found out in less than 24 hours there were reports on here of them scammin A VERY BAD SCAM BEWAHRE Alanta Georgia Author: DEFIANCE, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: sidetickllctvservices Alanta, Georgia

Mar 26 2014
Burks Beer Systems Inc Bobby Burk, Bobby Burks, Bob Burk, Bob Burks I would do negative stars if this were possible. Bobby Burk gave me a quote for a draft beer system installation and took a 50% deposit from me and never called me back. I called him several times and 7 months later still no response. PLEASE DO NOT give him any deposits ahead of time because he will just disappear with your money. He is a THIEF and the most unprofessional company ,if you can even call it a company, that I have ever dealt with Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Small Business Services: Burks Beer Systems Inc Chicago, Illinois

Mar 26 2014
Mobile Auto Sales Ripped me off sold me a lemon and refused to give me my money back within 7 days Mobile, Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Motor Vehicle: Mobile Auto Sales Mobile, , Alabama

Mar 26 2014
Ambit Northeast energy Raised electric supply rate from 7.79 kwh to over 24 cents kwh Plano Texas Author: Chestertown, Maryland Utility Companies: Ambit Northeast energy Texas