Your Search | 24 7 downloads.com

Aug 22 2014
FTS Medical Equipment Headquarters & Warehouse104 24 Stockholm Sweden FTS Medical Equipment Stockholm Nationwide Author: New York, New York Medical Supplies: FTS Medical Equipment Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
harrtmann intetnationl 7 David the owner scam me, lied about paying workers smoking crack on the job. Washington district of columbia Nationwide Author: Maryland Home Improvements: harrtmann intetnationl 7 Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Trinity security services Walt Walters and Earl White and armed guard Denton  came to my job site, while i was at 7 eleven to go to restroom,  i did not go to 7 eleven next door because they told me before i could not use the restroom only for employees of 7 eleven,  went down the street to the other 7 eleven, Earl White called my phone and asked where i was at and i told him 7 eleven to use restroom, he told me he need me on site  and that's when denton walked up on me and pushed me and then he chest bumped me and told me to leave the property and i looked at Walt and said you going to let your armed guard do that to me and he looked away and that's when some tenants came up and said why are you allowing him Denton to put his hands on Anthony as soon as that was done i told them i was calling police  they all proceeded back to they car and left site....i went home had my mother and sister come for witness only , long story short Security Denton, came outside after i called dispatched to let them know i was their to make a report against Security Denton and he answered the phone so i did tell him i was calling the police. Next thing i know security Denton was at my car window talking disrespectful to my mom and sister and my sister works for the company too, she did not know him nor did he know her i don't understand when did armed guards became armed bullies and the owner allow it to happen not to just their employee but their families, .I WOULD NOT NEVER TELL ANYONE TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT ARE BULLIES....FROM OWNER'S AND SECURITY DENTON.... Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Security Services: Trinity security services Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2014
Don McClain - Peak Property Investors Don McClain is a guest on REAL ESTATE POWER HOUR hosted by DANNY WEBBER tonight @ 7:00pm KJCE 1370 AM Austin, Texas Author: Austin, Texas Investment Brokers: Don McClain Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Advanced marketing group Amg-support@wi.rr.com mailingbrochure. Com They charged me $24 and told me I get a mailing package of brochures , in 7 business days. Nationwide
Author: Pasadena, Texas Internet Fraud: Advanced marketing group Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
1st Class Moving,Inc. Charged double the estimate - promised delivery within 7 days - no one answered miy call-still no delivery after 34 days Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: 1st Class Moving,Inc. Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Aug 19 2014
college pro Painters Andrew Smith Worked from 6/30-7/27/2014 unpaid for completed jobs totaling 40.25 hrs also shorted $10 for another job. Unanswered calls and text about being paid! Bloomington Indiana Author: indianapolis, Indiana Employment Services: college pro Painters Nationwide

Aug 18 2014
Hello Gorgeous hair extensions Refusing to send me my order I paid $400 for over 7 months ago Internet Author: La Habra , California Hair Salons: Hello Gorgeous hair extensions Internet

Aug 18 2014
24 7 Services AKA 24 7 Locksmith Services This sham company sends shady predators to your home to profile and rob you Internet Author: Santa Clara, California Locksmiths: 24 7 Services Internet

Aug 18 2014
ESPREE Master Card Money has been release back on to card over 7 days ago still not available to me I have several other people who funds was available the same day. It has been 8 day now . Take advantage of people/Comsumer dishonesty not consistent not Professional Company Georgia Author: Navarre, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: ESPREE Master Card Georgia

Aug 16 2014
cons call home / millicorp looking for a cheaper way 2 speak 2 my loved one who was incarcerated, the collect call was asking me 2 contact global telelink. I went on line googling global telelink. saw an ad for cheaper services click here. I did do and was directed to cons call home I ordered a package they have me a number. unfortunately tht number never worked. 10 days l8r a gentleman contacted me regarding my services. at tht time my inmate was no longer at tht facility. do I cancelled. the csr told me my money shud b refunded within 24 hours. 90 days later I'm still getting the run around. does any body know who I did contract in this matter? Plz e mail me Florida Internet Author: west Sacramento, California BBB Better Business Bureau: cons call home / millicorp Internet

Aug 16 2014
24 Hour Fitness Bait and switch...they call it a family member add on to your membership, but call it a separate membership and keep charging your card without any notification after you cancel your membership. Lancaster California Author: Littlerock, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness Lancaster, California

Aug 16 2014
Xpress Geeks Xpressgeeks.com Minh Le Davin Ortiz Xpress Geeks Houston pirated version of windows 7 and office 2010 Houston Texas Author: Baytown, Texas Computer Fraud: Xpress Geeks Houston, Texas

Aug 15 2014
franklin county jail in columbus ohio/workhouse Workhouse They dont give us no recreation. were locked in our tanks 24 hours with no recreation when we should get 1 hour a day. our visits are only 15 mins long. they dont wash our laundry we wash our whites in the shower columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Media: franklin county jail in columbus ohio/workhouse columbus , Ohio

Aug 13 2014
Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia I just wanna say I wanted to try your product and was very excited. When I = got the 14 trial bottle I used it for about a week and a half and got sick = taking this for a week. I called customer service to cancel the order. My C= ard was charged on 08/13/2014 for 80 some dollars. I get that too, but if i= ‘m cancelling why am i still being charged. you customer service rep tells = me you do not sell 14 day trials. she says the bottle is a 60 day supply th= at I got. NOT TRUE. the bottle has on it 30 capsules, you take 2 aday so th= at 14 well 15 days, not a 30 day. all I want is to be reimbursed the money = I was charged on 08/13/2014. The girl did cancel my order, so thank you for= that although I have yet to get a conformation on that. I asked to speak t= o a supervisor and she refused. Then to top it off she threaten to hang up = on me. Not very good customer service. through the whole thing I wasnt mad = or raised my voice until she threatened to disconnect the call. so I apolog= ize for that. Is there anything you can do? - See more at: http://www.slimmeryougarciniacambogia.org/?page_id=24#sthash.cMjJESje.dpuf Wilmington Delaware Author: pennsville, New Jersey Weight Control: Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia Wilmington, Delaware

Aug 12 2014
Campus Scooters owner: Gram I gave them a brand new engine in the box $349.00 and in trade to repair my crank bearing on my Vento and after 7 weeks lots of excuses and never fixing it they told me to F*** OFF!! Lansing Michigan Author: Michigan City, Indiana Motor Vehicle: Campus Scooters Lansing, Michigan

Aug 11 2014
KIDD CHEIF i have order pants on 7/4 for my son BDAY and havent recieve anything. i have email called and left messages with no response. Florida Internet Author: new carrollton, Maryland Employees: KIDD CHEIF Internet

Aug 11 2014
Seven-One-Six Services 7-1-6 Magazine Scam Buffalo New York Author: madison, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Seven-One-Six Services Buffalo, New York

Aug 10 2014
fingerhut credit reporting errors and disclosed transferes internally to reset 7 year dropoff dates st.cloud Minnesota Author: orange city, Florida Credit Services: fingerhut st.cloud, Minnesota

Aug 08 2014
BLUE TAX TAX REVIEW: Blue Tax clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Blue Tax. Blue Tax's goal is providing clients the best quality, value, & professional tax solutions in the industry. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Boston, Hartford, Stamford, Washington, D.C., Massachusetts *UPDATE: Blue Tax recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Ashburn, Virginia Income Tax Service: BLUE TAX Los Angeles, California

Aug 08 2014
Chaim Bensimon ,Haim Bensimon, Dvorit Bensimon, Dorit Bensimon dead beat tenant. occupied property 4/1/12 and never paid rent for 24 months. damaged property Brooklyn New York Author: brooklyn, New York Tenants: Chaim Bensimon Brooklyn, New York

Aug 07 2014
7 Summits Exteriors Roofing David Schwartz, Randy Florell, Bud Schwartz Dishonest, not trustworthy, financially irresponsible, poor business and production practices Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Woodland Park, Colorado Builders & Contractors: 7 Summits Exteriors Roofing Colorado Springs, Colorado

Aug 07 2014
tdw closeout sunrise fl raphael this compani stole my money, they promised 30 pallets and stole 7 pallets, the rest of merchandise is broken, is garbage, supposedly the merchadise comin from North Carolina, but THIS COMPANY SHIPPING FROM SUNRISE FL,and i pay $2000 for shiping,again they stole money from my Orlando Florida Author: KISSIMMEE, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: KENDALL LIQUIDATION Orlando, Florida

Aug 06 2014
Budget Moving (Winnipeg) Lisa Hart, customer service representative lied to get my business, blamed colleagues for poor service (9 days and still no callback), refused to provide the owner/manager contact info (lied and said she was the owner) did not deliver on time, and did not provide a weight within 24 hrs as promised. Winnipeg Manitoba Canada Author: Airdrie, , Alberta Moving Companies: Budget Moving (Winnipeg) Winnipeg, Manitoba

Aug 05 2014
7 Witches Coven 7 witches coven website is a scam. VA Nationwide Author: Big Stone Gap, Virginia Liars: 7 Witches Coven Nationwide