24 7 DOWNLOADS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 24 7 downloads
There may be more specific results for "24 7 downloads"
For more specific results for "24 7 downloads"
Showing 26-50 of 6,915 Found Reports For more specific results for "24 7 downloads"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
cleverclad Philip Malone 215 337 4872 I ordered 5 heart of the ocean necklaces on Feb 7 2017 with promise of delivery in 3 to 5 weeks. sent several unresponded emails to company. Internet Author: Ottawa, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: cleverclad Internet

Apr 28 2017
Esurranty Failure to provide replacement phone despite deductible being charged within 24 hours of claim Miami Internet Author: East Meadow, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Esurranty Internet

Apr 27 2017
MHC KENWORTH TULSA AND KNOXVILLE LOCATIONS MHC kenworth MHC SOLD ME A TRUCK THAT WAS IN shop LESS THAN 24 hours later Tulsa and Knoxville MHC Kenworth Tnn and Oklahoma Author: Columbus , Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: MHC KENWORTH TULSA AND KNOXVILLE LOCATIONS

Apr 26 2017
creditone bank n/a On,04/05/2017. I called my card lost.time 7:18PM WED.Company (says No) PO Box 98873, Las Vegas,NV 89193-8873 Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Banks: creditone bank Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
influentialmind.com Paul Mascetta maverickinfluencegroup.com Request for money back on Digital Downloads with 365 return policy is being ignored. New York Internet
False Refund Accusations Author: Kelowna, British Columbia Tutoring: influentialmind.com Paul Mascetta Internet

Apr 24 2017
L2D2 Enterprises Lakshman Viswanathan John Sanchez Took payment and owe refund for the last 7 months Long Island New York Author: santa fe springs, California Cellular Phone Companies: L2D2 Enterprises Long Island, New York

Apr 24 2017
Gloss Motive They did not give sufficient time to use their product it took 7 days to receive product and i tried it 7 days and it did not work Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Moberly, Missouri Drug Manufacturers: Gloss Motive Las Vegas,, Nevada

Apr 24 2017
24/7 Locksmith Services Rip Off I have ever experienced one Author: Annandale, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: 24/7 Locksmith Services Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Great American Readers Rip off company--Charges $998 for subscription to 5 mags--You can only cancel for 7 days??? Bloomington Minnesota Author: Holly, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: Great American Readers Bloomington, Minnesota

Apr 20 2017
SWEngines.com Remann.com Dont Even think About buying an Engine From Them. I purchased an engine from these crooks. It took almost a month to receive it, not the 7 to 14 business days they promised. When we did receive it, it was obvious it had sat somewhere (out in the weather) for a long time. My mechanic started out to install the engine, but also had surgery during the installation. As a result, he wasn't able to install the engine before the 10 required days. Therefore, these theives wont return phone call(s), because it we didn't meet the deadline for the installation and warranty. Put enough hoops out there (as they do) you don't cover a defective engine. Anyway, the engine they sent has TWO rods knocking. So much for their quality control and I'm out $1400 + $2000 to have it installed. Disappointed. Now I'm paying my mechanic to repair their defective engine Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Aurora, Colorado Junk Dealers: SWEngines.com Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Luxia 7 Scam, deceitful, rip off Internet Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Skin Care: Luxia 7 Internet

Apr 19 2017
Auro Gold / Auro Liquid Gold & Adya Clarity, (Black Mica) SCAM, Deceptive Product, Trick, Rip Off, Unsafe for Consumption Sacramento, CA Internet
This is a smear campaign we rebutted 7 years ago Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: wonderhearingaid Internet

Apr 19 2017
Corel Corel.com/VideoStudio Corell - One of the worst companies I've ever dealt with. Exactly a day after my purchase they asked me if I wanted to upgrade. This comes the day after my question to them is this the latest software? to which they never replied. Now, the software doesn't work with Windows 7. They have horrible communication skills and are the worst in returning your messages. Ottawa Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: Corel Ottawa, Ontario

Apr 17 2017
Debra m kaplan Arrest August 24 2012 Disorderly Conduct/brawling Fighting Corrupt Public Moral Decency• Resist Officer/obstruct Wo Violence st lucie county Nationwide
Authentic Mugshot from st lucie jail Debra m kaplan Author: chicago, Illinois Dead Beat Moms: Debra m kaplan Nationwide

Apr 15 2017
LA Scooter Service Shop had my bike for 7 months! They are constantly closed and refuse to respond to any of my phone calls/emails North Hollywood California
Author: North Hollywood, California Motor Vehicle: LA Scooter Service North Hollywood, California

Apr 15 2017
Jacklyn's Exquisite Poodles Never again, they ignore you and give you 24 hours to make a long term decision. Once we had her we would never send her back calhan Colorado
Author: WELLINGTON, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Jacklyn's Exquisite Poodles calhan, Colorado

Apr 15 2017
Jacqueline Rizk Detox divaElegant elchemy Nutritionist took over £1,000 From me, I paid for 7 Skype sessions, I only got 1. She lied and said she was involved with mayo clinic. Lebanon Internet Author: Benfleet , Alabama Alternative Health: Jacqueline Rizk Internet

Apr 13 2017
Pure Home Systems (Rainbow Cleaning Systems) try to charge me 5X what its really worth. 50700 North Davis Highway #7 Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Cleaning Services: Betty Barrett Robinson Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
austinlocksmith24.com/contact LOCKSMITH AUSTIN 24 IS A SCAMMER austin Texas Author: austin, Texas Bait-and-Switch: austinlocksmith24.com/contact austin, Texas

Apr 10 2017
Union-News.org Union News Keep America working-Brandon Tyler No return of money after cancelling within 24 hours. I was told my money was being returned.SCAMMED!!! Internet Author: Rocklin, California Advertising / Deceptive: Union-News.org Internet

Apr 10 2017
Tikka Cafe - Healthy Indian Fusion Sameer Lalani ( owner of Tikka Cafe - Healthy Indian Fusion ) Restaurant hired my staffing company to work his event at Infinite Energy Arena on April 7, 2017 Tucker, Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Event Planners & Sites: Tikka Cafe - Healthy Indian Fusion Tucker,, Georgia

Apr 09 2017
LaserPrinterChecks 7 Vayoel Moshe Dr. Unit 101. Monro,NY 877-586-6377 SCAM !!! Never received my checks !!! I want my money back !!! They are not answering any calls!!! Monroe New York Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: LaserPrinterChecks Monroe , New York

Apr 09 2017
SPOTIFY Charges my card over 7 times in 2 week period various amounts after I was verified for a student acct. via SHEERID they charge me $9.99 and i still get LOUD eardrum blasting ADS Stockholm, Sweden California Author: San Diego, California Media: SPOTIFY internet

Apr 02 2017
Locksmith 24-7 AKA Locksmith Pros unknown -- ripoff artists... shabby work... high prices... damages to home... do not honor any service guarantees Portland OR
Author: Portland, Oregon Locksmiths: Locksmith 24-7 AKA Locksmith Pros Internet

Apr 01 2017
24 hour fitness charging me for another subscription after cancellation houston Texas Gees Author: Houston, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 hour fitness houston, Texas