24 HOUR FITENSS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 24 hour fitenss
There may be more specific results for "24 hour fitenss"
For more specific results for "24 hour fitenss"
Showing 1-25 of 3,777 Found Reports For more specific results for "24 hour fitenss"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
Dottys 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 Dotty's Casino 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 g.co/kgs/hjMEdQ Hello I have contacted you all already because I have had some issues in those store due to card not working in do come in your guys location every day and buy cigarettes 5 hour energy drink and play at least 20$ in machine half of the time card is not working Sparks Nevada Author: Sparks, Nevada Clubs & Organizations: Dotty's in sparks on Victorian Avenue Nevada

May 19 2017
derma/devine face cream derma/devine eye serum Kate 24 I was duped,scammed and didn't know that the free trial was not a sample.Burned my skin and wanted to return it and they said I only had 2 days to return and they wouldn't get it back on time.  don't know Florida Kate 24 Author: Marstons Mills, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: derma/devine face cream don't know, Florida

May 18 2017
Delia du Plessis, Cupcakes and Caviar, 24 Carat Weddings and Events Fraud, Scam Artist, Liar Los Angeles California Author: Northridge, California Event Planners & Sites: Delia du Plessis Nationwide

May 18 2017
24/7 Loyal Services LLC Express Locksmith Slamming Customers and Charging my bank card without telling me how much their service was. Rialto california Author: rialto, California Locksmiths: 24/7 Loyal Services LLC Nationwide

May 17 2017
24 Hour Fitness STEALS from CANCELLED accounts. REFUSES to refund more than 2 months of stolen money. Portland, Or Nationwide Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

May 16 2017
Oceane Beauty Dead Sea Minerals, Timeless Cosmetics Refused to Refund my purchase of over $900 within 1 hour of purchase of products Norcross Georgia Author: Glendale, Arizona Kiosks: Oceane Beauty Glendale, Arizona

May 15 2017
grand celebration cruise Rip off reports on this cruise line are true, Mar 24 2017 Riviera Beach Florida Author: bradenton, Florida Sales People: grand celebration cruise Riviera Beach , Florida

May 15 2017
Estes Express Lines, Estes Shipping, On 4 /24/2017 I shipped a order from Walmart liquidation company of new electronics 323 items. Richmond, Virginia
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Shipping Companies: Estes Express Lines Richmond, , Virginia

May 12 2017
good Year auto service center Harold W he was to take off $51.00 but did not he was to call me did not call me they only worked on the job 1 hour I had been out side and it was in garage 4 hours they did not call me back when finish I went there after they brought it out I want $1.0051.00 back because the work was not sufficient to myself Elmwood Connecticut Author: West Hartford, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: good Year auto service center Elmwood, Connecticut

May 11 2017
FA FINDERS PLANTATION Florida LEVI CAREERS BEWARE! PAID 8 DOLLARS AN HOUR NEVER PAID PLACEMENT FEE Plantation Florida
Author: Plantation, Florida Telemarketing Companies: FA FINDERS PLANTATION FL Plantation, Florida

May 11 2017
LA Fitness The General Manager refused to let me take a break. The Operations Manager tried to cover it up by asking me to quit. When i called the HR Department they told me i was not entitled to a break on a 6 hour shift!! they withheld my paycheck and still have not paid me for three days of work. When I called them again, they denied that i ever called them! then it hit me- the hr department is a call center designed to dismiss employee complaints. Washington State Law requires a 10 min break if you work more than 5 hours. I worked 6 hours! I can't believe an entire HR Department would lie and break the law like this! Tukwila Washington Author: tukwila, Washington Veterinarians: LA Fitness Tukwila, Washington

May 09 2017
Houston Eye Associates Dr. Mary Morales, OD dilated my eyes and then I sat in a EMPTY lobby (no other patients) for an hour waiting on her to finish up what took her about 2 minutes. Pearland Texas Author: Manvel, Texas Opticians: Houston Eye Associates Pearland, Texas

May 07 2017
A Ace furniture and removals, Michael and Geraldine Blehein, http://www.a-aceworldwide.com, A Ace removals Family of lying thieves who will take your money and run dublin Dublin 24  Please dont use A Ace Furniture Removals ibless yoy want a vey stress full experience. Author: Sydney, Trucking Companies: A Ace furniture and removals dublin,

May 06 2017
bigstar.tv 24/7 Horror Claimed to give me movies to watch add free and when I sent payment still adds and you can't watch anything and they will not acknowledge my wanting my card credited Internet Author: GRAND BLANC, Michigan Internet: bigstar.tv Internet

May 01 2017
Justfly.com United Airlines and American Airlines I was sold trip insurance when I booked with justfly.com. Now they tell me it was only good for 24 hours after my purchase! I need to cancel. I need the money desperately. It gets worse. Nationwide Author: Naco, Alabama Airline Companies: Justfly.com Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Esurranty Failure to provide replacement phone despite deductible being charged within 24 hours of claim Miami Internet Author: East Meadow, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Esurranty Internet

Apr 27 2017
MHC KENWORTH TULSA AND KNOXVILLE LOCATIONS MHC kenworth MHC SOLD ME A TRUCK THAT WAS IN shop LESS THAN 24 hours later Tulsa and Knoxville MHC Kenworth Tnn and Oklahoma Author: Columbus , Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: MHC KENWORTH TULSA AND KNOXVILLE LOCATIONS

Apr 24 2017
24/7 Locksmith Services Rip Off I have ever experienced one Author: Annandale, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: 24/7 Locksmith Services Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
Debra m kaplan Arrest August 24 2012 Disorderly Conduct/brawling Fighting Corrupt Public Moral Decency• Resist Officer/obstruct Wo Violence st lucie county Nationwide
Authentic Mugshot from st lucie jail Debra m kaplan Author: chicago, Illinois Dead Beat Moms: Debra m kaplan Nationwide

Apr 15 2017
Jacklyn's Exquisite Poodles Never again, they ignore you and give you 24 hours to make a long term decision. Once we had her we would never send her back calhan Colorado
Author: WELLINGTON, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Jacklyn's Exquisite Poodles calhan, Colorado

Apr 14 2017
Global Services Beth 8882400812 Calls every hour and says it is a personal matter Memphis Tn Author: Brandenburg, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: Global Services Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
schumann Financials after one hour, brad sloop asked for initial to computer web site Plantation Florida Author: Sabetha, Kansas Internet Services: schumann Financials Plantation , Florida

Apr 13 2017
your better tomorow I ordered the 1.99 CD, got it. Credit card was charged 84.97. I've been 1st in line on the phone for a 1 hour and counting up to this point. I have a charge of $84.97 dated 4/1/17 at 2:11am. How long do you actually keep people on hold? Until they hang up? Ultimate scam Blaine Washington Author: Chicago, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: your better tomorow Blaine, Washington

Apr 11 2017
Quik Park Lincoln Center Parking Garage Advertised $5 any half hour at the entrance, charged $44 for 2 hours when we left New York New York
Really?? Author: New York, New York Parking Garages: Quik Park New York, New York

Apr 10 2017
austinlocksmith24.com/contact LOCKSMITH AUSTIN 24 IS A SCAMMER austin Texas Author: austin, Texas Bait-and-Switch: austinlocksmith24.com/contact austin, Texas