24 HOUR SUPER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 24 hour super
There may be more specific results for "24 hour super"
For more specific results for "24 hour super"
Showing 1-25 of 29,068 Found Reports For more specific results for "24 hour super"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
JM Electric J&M ELECTRIC COelec repair service 24 hrs 24 hr avail electrician free estimates Ripoff Blackmailer Raleigh North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Electrical Services: JM Electric Raleigh, North Carolina

Oct 20 2017
Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Critical Thinking done yesterday Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Re-Docs Craigslist.org JOB SCAM Albany, CA Internet Not Clear Why a Complaint Was Filed Author: Ohio Misc. Health Specialists: Re-Docs Internet

Oct 17 2017
Mort Fertel - Marriage Fitness Threatening Emails Baltimore, MD Maryland Internet They are actually really nice and helpful. I regret the above post. Author: Sacramento, California Customer: Mort Fertel - Marriage Fitness Internet

Oct 17 2017
416 Numbers For Sale. Scam Dwiigo 647-694-0144 This SCAMMER can be founc on over 30 multiple ads on KiJiJi. Uses Temp. Contact numbers such as 647-694-0144 and 416-800-0377.and also 647-749-2504. BUYERS BEWARE! Scam Web: Dwiigo.com 416 numers for sale scams! Sells you a. 416 number with contract keeps new smart phone and transfers contract to your name. Then your stuck for 24 Months of payinvg $120 per Month. TOTAL SCAM!! Toronto Ontario Canada Toronto CANADA Author: Toronto Ontario, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: 416 Numbers For Sale. Scam Dwiigo 647-694-0144 , Alabama

Oct 16 2017
Sorry Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet Next Step Suggestion Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 16 2017
Not Proof.. Author: Newton, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 15 2017
Fundwise Capital Austin Bitters, Scam Artist, Dishonest Employee, Deceptive Salesman, Lying Fool, Cheating Scumbag Lied, Cheated. Manipulated, Mislead me straight off a cliff into a pool of sh*. AVOID THIS COMPANY FUNDWISE AT ALL COSTS. Sandy Utah Too much venom for a refusal Author: Alabama Business Consultants: Fundwise Capital Sandy, Utah

Oct 13 2017
Darren Mckeeman tjcrowley KinkBNB Quester Dead Dog Studios Darren Mckeeman from Dead Dog Studios is a thief and a liar. San Francisco California
Waster of time and inaccurate info Author: San Francisco, California Programmers: Darren Mckeeman San Francisco, California

Oct 12 2017
ELLY's world I ordered a straightener online from this company on 7/24/17. I've followed up with 2 emails demanding they either send me the product or refund muy move and have never received a response and now i see that there is no business. Internet Author: Lehigh acres, Florida Beauty Salons: ELLY's world Internet

Oct 12 2017
Hofbrauhaus Joseph Stevens They fired me Sept.24 and have still not fully paid me.They also have given me pay checks with false information. West Springfield Massachusetts Author: South Deerfield, Massachusetts Restaurants: Hofbrauhaus West Springfield, Massachusetts

Oct 12 2017
CAPITAL CITY Cars Mike sales manager I gave the sales manager Mike a 500 deposit of cash and a Ford Focus 2002 as a trade in for a 2004 Chevy Blazer the Blazer was clean but it had no odometer reading after driving it for an hour 45 minutes the car breaks down on me the mechanic comes says theirs no gas getting to the motor takes the intake apart and gas squirts out . columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: CAPITAL CITY Cars columbus, Ohio

Oct 12 2017
halifax Hosptial Port Orange Billed over $10,000.00 for a 2 hour emerg room visit Port Orange Florida Author: Port Orange, Florida Hospital Emergency Rooms: halifax Hosptial Port Orange Port Orange, Florida

Oct 11 2017
fixmonthlyincome.com Admin@fixmonthlyincome.com It says make money to send traffic to there site, i did exactly what the site says to earn money, i reached over 600.00 but when it came time to get my cash the site wants you to fill out surveys and will not send you a check or issue you hour cash as they promise to. Internet
Author: Bridgeton, New Jersey Adult Web Site: fixmonthlyincome.com Internet

Oct 11 2017
Nautica - 5970 Indian Creek Drive Miami Beach FL 33140 - Zilbert 5970 Indian Creek Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33140 | ZillowNautica Condo Miami Beach - Miami Condos Nautica Miami Beach - The Jills , Poor Management, HOA A NIGHTMARE! RUN DOWN, Thin walls- NOISE 24/7, Front Desk Security is HORRIBLE! MIAIMI BEACH Florida
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Homeowner Associations: Nautica - 5970 Indian Creek Drive Miami Beach FL 33140 - Zilbert MIAIMI BEACH,

Oct 11 2017
Express Employment Services Express Employment Services (Elijah)2505 I have worked for express on and off for the last 2 years.they call when a job is available that fits your skill set and tell u how long the job is and how much per hour last time I talked to Elijah he offered me a job for 1 week at twelve dollars an hour at American landscaping I took the job two weeks later when got my first check it was only for 11 per hr now I worked for American landscaping the winter prior to this independitly for 15 an hour I would have never taken the job for 11 knowing how physically demanding it was Anchorage Alaska Author: Anchorage, Alaska Liars: Express Employment Services Anchorage, Alaska

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget jewelry DealChicken They have NO phone number. No longer responding to emails. No merchandise shipped. Liars and thieves. Internet Appologies Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 11 2017
Seekverify All my card information is on my phone my kids play on my phone now i have a charge of 39 dollars on my card i haven't even used this website before Internet Re: Seekverify All my card information is on my phone... Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Seekverify Internet

Oct 11 2017
Bishop motorsports inc. Sold us a junk explorer. Refused to pay back 700 we put down and take back the car. Fort myers Florida Mechanic checked and they agreed to fix. Author: Fort myers, Florida Junk Dealers: Bishop motorsports inc. Fort myers, Florida