24 HOUR SUPER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 24 hour super
There may be more specific results for "24 hour super"
For more specific results for "24 hour super"
Showing 1-25 of 5,148 Found Reports For more specific results for "24 hour super"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017
Patricia Norton Birdmother They did not pay me for thousands of hour work, or using my work Hudson, Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Animal Services: Patricia Norton Hudson, , Florida

May 23 2017
Dottys 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 Dotty's Casino 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 g.co/kgs/hjMEdQ Hello I have contacted you all already because I have had some issues in those store due to card not working in do come in your guys location every day and buy cigarettes 5 hour energy drink and play at least 20$ in machine half of the time card is not working Sparks Nevada Author: Sparks, Nevada Clubs & Organizations: Dotty's in sparks on Victorian Avenue Nevada

May 21 2017
Intoxalock (USA AUTO CARE CENTER) Intoxalock DESTROYED my Mercedes Lauderhill Florida
 ***UPDATE**** 05/24/17 @ 6:54Pm Author: Lauderdale Lakes, Florida Auto Repair Service: Intoxalock (USA AUTO CARE CENTER) Lauderhill, Florida

May 19 2017
derma/devine face cream derma/devine eye serum Kate 24 I was duped,scammed and didn't know that the free trial was not a sample.Burned my skin and wanted to return it and they said I only had 2 days to return and they wouldn't get it back on time.  don't know Florida Kate 24 Author: Marstons Mills, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: derma/devine face cream don't know, Florida

May 18 2017
Delia du Plessis, Cupcakes and Caviar, 24 Carat Weddings and Events Fraud, Scam Artist, Liar Los Angeles California Author: Northridge, California Event Planners & Sites: Delia du Plessis Nationwide

May 18 2017
24/7 Loyal Services LLC Express Locksmith Slamming Customers and Charging my bank card without telling me how much their service was. Rialto california Author: rialto, California Locksmiths: 24/7 Loyal Services LLC Nationwide

May 17 2017
24 Hour Fitness STEALS from CANCELLED accounts. REFUSES to refund more than 2 months of stolen money. Portland, Or Nationwide Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: 24 Hour Fitness Nationwide

May 16 2017
Oceane Beauty Dead Sea Minerals, Timeless Cosmetics Refused to Refund my purchase of over $900 within 1 hour of purchase of products Norcross Georgia Author: Glendale, Arizona Kiosks: Oceane Beauty Glendale, Arizona

May 15 2017
grand celebration cruise Rip off reports on this cruise line are true, Mar 24 2017 Riviera Beach Florida Author: bradenton, Florida Sales People: grand celebration cruise Riviera Beach , Florida

May 15 2017
Estes Express Lines, Estes Shipping, On 4 /24/2017 I shipped a order from Walmart liquidation company of new electronics 323 items. Richmond, Virginia
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Shipping Companies: Estes Express Lines Richmond, , Virginia

May 13 2017
Confederate Super store Charged credit card monthly Spring Internet Author: New Tazewell, Tennessee Gift Shops: Confederate Super store Internet

May 12 2017
good Year auto service center Harold W he was to take off $51.00 but did not he was to call me did not call me they only worked on the job 1 hour I had been out side and it was in garage 4 hours they did not call me back when finish I went there after they brought it out I want $1.0051.00 back because the work was not sufficient to myself Elmwood Connecticut Author: West Hartford, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: good Year auto service center Elmwood, Connecticut

May 11 2017
FA FINDERS PLANTATION Florida LEVI CAREERS BEWARE! PAID 8 DOLLARS AN HOUR NEVER PAID PLACEMENT FEE Plantation Florida
Author: Plantation, Florida Telemarketing Companies: FA FINDERS PLANTATION FL Plantation, Florida

May 11 2017
LA Fitness The General Manager refused to let me take a break. The Operations Manager tried to cover it up by asking me to quit. When i called the HR Department they told me i was not entitled to a break on a 6 hour shift!! they withheld my paycheck and still have not paid me for three days of work. When I called them again, they denied that i ever called them! then it hit me- the hr department is a call center designed to dismiss employee complaints. Washington State Law requires a 10 min break if you work more than 5 hours. I worked 6 hours! I can't believe an entire HR Department would lie and break the law like this! Tukwila Washington Author: tukwila, Washington Veterinarians: LA Fitness Tukwila, Washington

May 09 2017
Houston Eye Associates Dr. Mary Morales, OD dilated my eyes and then I sat in a EMPTY lobby (no other patients) for an hour waiting on her to finish up what took her about 2 minutes. Pearland Texas Author: Manvel, Texas Opticians: Houston Eye Associates Pearland, Texas

16, Report #1371943

May 08 2017
Super Betamax Debited my account without my authorization Online and New York Internet Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Medical Supplies: Super Betamax Internet

May 07 2017
A Ace furniture and removals, Michael and Geraldine Blehein, http://www.a-aceworldwide.com, A Ace removals Family of lying thieves who will take your money and run dublin Dublin 24  Please dont use A Ace Furniture Removals ibless yoy want a vey stress full experience. Author: Sydney, Trucking Companies: A Ace furniture and removals dublin,

May 06 2017
bigstar.tv 24/7 Horror Claimed to give me movies to watch add free and when I sent payment still adds and you can't watch anything and they will not acknowledge my wanting my card credited Internet Author: GRAND BLANC, Michigan Internet: bigstar.tv Internet

May 05 2017
Confederate Super Store, AKA Vision Marketing Intern Fraudulent charges under multiple company names Spring, and Spring, Montgomery Texas Author: Rialto, California Unusual Rip-Off: Confederate Super Store Internet

May 03 2017
Confederate Super Store Prime Patriot Keeps on Charging Texas Author: Winslow, Maine Specialty Stores: Confederate Super Store internet

May 02 2017
bullseye powder coating Hollywood,fl Bullseye Powder Coating Hollywood2301 sw 57 terrHollywood, FloridaUSA they didnt complete the work correctly , the gate looks worst and they algo damage my gate , and the owner to fix it his error and damage that was cause is asking for more money when he didnt do the work correct, he is super mean and not profesional hollywood Florida Author: miami, Florida Building Services: bullseye powder coating Hollywood,fl hollywood , Florida

May 01 2017
Justfly.com United Airlines and American Airlines I was sold trip insurance when I booked with justfly.com. Now they tell me it was only good for 24 hours after my purchase! I need to cancel. I need the money desperately. It gets worse. Nationwide Author: Naco, Alabama Airline Companies: Justfly.com Nationwide

May 01 2017
Super Star Wash Rip off . deceitful, unethical, business practices Peoria Arizona Author: peoria, Arizona Car Washes: Super Star Wash Peoria, Arizona

May 01 2017
Brentwood Super Serum Complete SCAM - never received trial and am now being billed monthly Internet Additional Info Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Skin Care: Brentwood Super Serum Internet

Apr 28 2017
Esurranty Failure to provide replacement phone despite deductible being charged within 24 hours of claim Miami Internet Author: East Meadow, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Esurranty Internet