Your Search | 24protect plus

Apr 06 2014
Vista Village Dental Group $575 Plus 10% Interest/Year Unpaid Small Claims Judgment 10/31/2012 by Vista Village Dental Group Newhall California Author: Newhall, California Dental Services: Vista Village Dental Group Newhall, California

Apr 05 2014
food plus market sam NO REGARD FOR HUMAN HEALTH & SAFETY palmdale California Author: lancaster, California Liquor & Wine Stores: food plus market palmdale, California

Apr 05 2014
Stephen Baring Mr Stephen Baring obtained two expensive watches on appro. They were never returned or paid for. A London Uk High Court Judgment, Queens Bench Divison, was obtained against him personally in the sum of £10,440 plus Court approved interest @8% from 27.2.2013. (Claim No 3QT16913) London UK Author: London , Alabama Gold & Silver Investments: Stephen Baring London , W1S 1SP

Apr 05 2014
Crucon Cruise Outlet CruCon Cruise Outlet Plus, Inc. Exessive Cancellation Charges Moultonborough New Hampshire
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Travel Agencies: Crucon Cruise Outlet Moultonborough, New Hampshire

Apr 05 2014
Omax 65 Free Watch For Doing Survey Will Cost You $95 Plus $49/Mo. Subscription!! Internet Author: Anderson, Indiana Computer Fraud: Omax 65 Internet

Apr 04 2014
Savings2GO and Leisure Plus ATTN:Savings2go and leisure plus taking unauthorized $ out of my grandmothers account Nationwide Author: ZELLWOOD, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Savings2GO and Leisure Plus Nationwide

Apr 04 2014
Software Plus Tech did not Deliver an Order after Payment. Newport Beach California Author: Illinois Computer Software: Software Plus Tech Newport Beach, California

Apr 03 2014
Catholic Value Tours Catholic Value Tours,LLC This is a scam-their address is nonexistent, my family and my relative paid them a whooping $7,000 plus for trip to Lourdes, Fatima , Paris and London; they cancelled the trip without informing us and never refunded us even a penny,never ever use this company!! Monrovia California Author: manteca, California Travel Agencies: Catholic Value Tours Internet

Apr 03 2014
Software Plus Tech Did not deliver order after payment Newport Beach California
Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Software: Software Plus Tech Newport Beach, California

Apr 01 2014
Cars Protection Plus Cars Protection Plus protects themselves - not me Murrysville Pennsylvania Author: Murrysville, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Cars Protection Plus Murrysville, Pennsylvania

Mar 30 2014
ATRS Metroplex Distribution Corp. American Textile Recycling Services ATRS Scams people for your clothing and shoe donations plus scams its employees out of overtime in Fl houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Nonprofit Organizations: ATRS houston, Texas

Mar 29 2014
Rooter Plus OVER CHARGED and GAUGED FOR REPAIR WORK PER QUOTE Cumming Georgia Author: Buford, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Rooter Plus Cumming, Georgia

Mar 29 2014
rooter plus way over charges for their services cumming Georgia Author: cumming, Georgia Consumer Services: rooter plus cumming , Georgia

Mar 28 2014
Global life Inc There product broke in a month and I tried to contact them via email and they gave a bogus email. I bought this on the internet on 2/9/14 for 59.99 plus tax. Galloway New Jersey Author: Redding, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Global life Inc Galloway, New Jersey

Mar 28 2014
Brakes plus Inc. Steering repairs completly done wrong.  Omaha,Nebraska Author: Plainfield, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Brakes plus Inc. Omaha, Nebraska

Mar 27 2014
Audio Plus LLC Unresponsive to repeated calls to repair security system, inoperable for 6 months Renton Washington Author: Mercer Island, Washington Security Services: Audio Plus LLC Renton, Washington

Mar 27 2014
Geico Insurance James Jones and George Hanna Their insured hit my car that was less than a year old. They fixed the car but refuse to give me Diminshment of value of the vehicle. I was in the process of trading in the car when the lady hit my car so now I lost money on the trade in plus I have lost money from rebates because the process has taken so long. Phoenix Arizona Author: Sun City, Arizona Car Insurance: Geico Insurance Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 27 2014
Pacific Naturals Although they offer a 90 day money back guarantee they want to charge me for shipping & handling back to them plus a ridiculous $10 per bottle re-stocking fee. Which is not in the terms and conditions! Burbank California Author: Hamlyn Terrace Australia, Other Weightloss Programs: Pacific Naturals Burbank, California

Mar 27 2014
A Plus Polo Apluspolo, Aplus Construction, A Plus Inc, A Plus. Luqman Adebayo, Lukman AdebayoDOB: November 19, 1975, A Plus Auto, Lou Edouarzin, Jordan. Construction, Polo, used car salesman, jiggalo Lagos California
Author: Los angeles, California ORGANIZED CRIME: A Plus Polo Lagos, Select State/Province

Mar 26 2014
Bogabids.com, Ask-Bogabids.com, GE Online Lt.d BogaBids cheated me for €39,99 plus €2 by offering a gift after filling a pop-up survey Gibraltar Gibraltar
Author: Other Credit Card Fraud: Bogabids Gibraltar, Select State/Province

Mar 26 2014
Universal Media Consultants & Web Knowledge These two companies told me about all the money I could make as an Amazon Affiliate and have charged me thousands, but after 2 months, I'm not making ANYTHING and today I can't even log into my Amazon account. They keep making promises to drive business to my page and even overhaul my webpage to attract more people, but after 2 plus weeks it's still the same. Pompano Beach Florida
Author: Nampa, Idaho On-Line Business: Universal Media Consultants Select State/Province

Mar 26 2014
energy plus Like all other reviewers, They promised American Airline miles, and delivered. But, I spent over 2000 dollars in excess.. I noticed my bill was unusually high... reps with Pepco were not helpful, and hence I needed answers... Did some digging and found t scam - energy plus rockville Maryland Author: Maryland Civil Rights Violators: energy plus rockville, Maryland

Mar 26 2014
SILVER CLOUD FINANCIAL THE BIGGEST CROOKS THAT DRAIN THE POOR POCKETS Borrowed $300.00 to pay a debt and their sales team was so tricky, had me on the phone going through the contract, didnt realize i had to pay an additional $331.50 plus the $300.00 to pay off my balance which was the minimum interest they would have collected..... UPPER LAKE California Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: SILVER CLOUD FINANCIAL UPPER LAKE , California

Mar 24 2014
Eco Plus Solutions Sending us invoices for unrecived materials. When asked for information on how we supposedly recieved materials from these people they gave me a forged document form canada post and no one on the document was known to anyone that workes here. We have a company with a contract that deals with these types of products and under warrenty they are free so we have had no reason to deal with any outsiders. Mercier Quebec Author: North Battleford, Saskatchewan Miscellaneous Office Services: Eco Plus Solutions Mercier, Quebec

Mar 23 2014
Student Loan Service Network www.slsn.com, American Association for Students, Loan Relief... Tried to rip me off $599 plus $39 fee Huntington Beach California Author: Georgia Consumer Services: Student Loan Service Network Huntington Beach, California