Your Search | 24protect plus

Apr 01 2016
Linebargern Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP J. Kelly Burnette Unknown company posing as a collection agency for Sunpass FL, reports I owe them $32.81. In speaking with representative I only owe $9.96. This amount plus $20.00 put me in good standing with Sunpass. Included $20.00 to cover new fees and gave debit card # & permission to withdraw monies in the future. Jacksonville Florida Author: Lake Mary, Florida Questionable Activities: Linebargern Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Jacksonville, Florida

Mar 31 2016
Hotwire.com , BestWestern.com Hotwire Hot Rate Best Western Plus Hotwire and Best Western ripped off woman and left her stranded on the streets Los Angeles California
Author: Columbus, Ohio Hotel: www.Hotwire.com and www.BestWestern.com Los Angeles, California

Mar 30 2016
Wells fargo They do not disclose anywhere the formula they use to determine how your payments are distributed if you ha e multiple transactions on your credit card, therefore making it virtually impossible to pay down your loans according to your 0% interest loans expiring, which almost always results in the customer having to pay interest on the loan plus the balance transfer fee that was charged initially!! Nationwide  Author: Grand Rapids , Minnesota Banks: Wells fargo Nationwide

Mar 29 2016
National Collectors Mint TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: National Collector's Mint, Inc. trusted worldwide source of coins and collectibles. Even BBB rates them A+! *UPDATE: National Collectors Mint pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. National Collectors Mint recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Keystone Heights, Florida Attorneys General: National Collector’s Mint TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Collectors worldwide trust the superior quality of National Collector’s Mint products. National Collector’s Mint a trustworthy, reliable source of rare, beautiful and collectible precious metals. National Collector’s Mint has genuine Morgan Silver Dollars & U.S. Government Proof Sets, to the latest quarters, Presidential Dollars. National Collector’s Mint offers a wide variety of US coins. Port Chester, New York

Mar 29 2016
Eco Plus Solutions Sent a container of toner that was not ordered. Mercier Quebec Author: Edmonton, Alberta On-Line Business: Eco Plus Solutions Nationwide

Mar 29 2016
Dermafi Plus Now Beauty LIARS, THIEVES, SCUMBAGS Santa Ana California Author: Columbia, South Carolina Beauty Products: Dermafi Santa Ana, California

Mar 28 2016
Shopping Essentials Plus MVQ I made an online purchase form a company called Potpourri in 2008 and was automatically signed up for a 30 day free trial of something I was not aware of and I have been changed 25.95 every month since then despite several attempts to stop them. I finally got my credit card comapny involved. They are only willing to refund the last 3 months worth of charges-utter fraud. Chicago Illinois Author: santa rosa, California Internet Fraud: Shopping Essentials Plus Chicago, Illinois

Mar 24 2016
page plus cellular Stole St George, UT UT Paid for service... never received it. If that's not theft, what exactly is? Author: St George, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: page plus cellular Nationwide

Mar 24 2016
Russ Karling dba Vancouver Detailing Plus 503.621.4633 Vancouver detailing Plus -- Russ Karling dba Vancouver Detailing Plus 503.621.4633 Vancouver detailing Plus -- Russell Karling -- 503.621.4633 Lied, lied and lied and lied. Once a liar always a liar. Keep promising tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow and never happen. Driving customer's Russ Karling dba Vancouver Detailing Plus 503.621.4633 Vancouver detailing Plus -- Russell Karling -- 503.621.4633 Lied, lied and lied and lied. Once a liar always a liar. Keep promising tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow and never happen. Driving customer's car around like his own (see link for source) pandahi.com/1014312698.html Vancouver Washington vancouver Washington Author: portland, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Russ Karling dba Vancouver Detailing Plus vancouver, Washington

Mar 21 2016
Renewed Appliance in Lansing IL I bought a stove and fridge from a man on here in Lansing il.UNDER THE NAME OF renewed appliance IN Lansing il ***-***-**** I paid 550 plus delivery. He gave me the wrong stove and wrong refrigerator. The fridge dint get cold. Plus the stove i bought f used appliance craiglist lansing Illinois
well.... Author: lansing, Illinois Appliances: Renewed Appliance in Lansing IL lansing, Illinois

Mar 21 2016
Donna Cornell Remax Plus Tried scamming me out of my security deposit rochester new york
you're the liar Author: fairport, New York Real Estate Services: Donna Cornell Remax Plus rochester,

Mar 17 2016
PYTHEAS LTD Cyprus - CURATIO AG Harris Samaras, Cyprus - Martin Model, Chur UP-FRONT SCAM! con artist Harris Samaras & Co-worker Martin Model plus others Cyprus - Chur, Switzerland Cyprus - Chur Stop scammers! Author: Frankfurt, Loans: PYTHEAS LTD Cyprus - CURATIO AG Internet

Mar 17 2016
Value Plus Value Plus I was told if I accepted the trial Value Plus coupon program I would receive a $20-cash back& $50- Gift Card no obligation needed Hopkins MN Author: Wood Dale, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Value Plus Nationwide

Mar 17 2016
LSI Mortgage Plus Lending Solutions Inc The lies lie in the last post. LSI does not charge ANY fees and there are two offices of this company. Just ask the company for a list of past customers that will tell the truth about this company. Duluth Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Mortgage Companies: LSI Mortgage Plus Duluth, Georgia

Mar 15 2016
Home Furniture Home Furniture plus bedding .. Mike Chapman We were going to buy a power living room suit and rocket recliner, then my husband realized we had no where to plug the peices ...  Lake Charles Louisiana Author: Kinder, Louisiana Specialty Stores: Home Furniture Lake Charles, Louisiana

Mar 15 2016
Pure Cleanse Pro sent me bottles of cleanse for dieting cost of 144.92 plus chipping and handling - does not work Tampa Florida Author: Lockport, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Pure Cleanse Pro Tampa, Florida

Mar 12 2016
first american home buyers protection corp. CMS Garage Door's INC.(925) 864-3033 The Garage door cables & spring broke. There was no why to open the door with or with out the dore opener . our auto,s traped in there. at 4:30 pm. I called first American Proction for some one to come out to repair or fix. I had a hard time explaining what the problem was to there agent. they had no understanding of what the component of this item. I repeat specifically what was wrong & the need to have it repaired with in 24 hr. .there only option was for me to wait for two (2) days . The Contractor they had contact us( C.M.S Garage Door,s INC.) contact us and told use that we need to call the insurance agent to have them contact some other company. Plus that the Items that need replacement was not under the home warranty. Van Nuys California Author: stockton, California Warranty Companies: first american home buyers protection corp. Van Nuys, California

Mar 08 2016
Conns Home Plus Failed to comply Beaumont, TX Nationwide Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Accounting: Conns Home Plus Nationwide

44, Report #1292092

Mar 07 2016
Senior LIFE Insurance Company Taking out a loan for payment of insurance before the 31 days due date. I called them because them sent me a bill for 2 months plus interest.. Thomasville, GEORGIA Nationwide Author: Clinton, Maryland Questionable Activities: Senior LIFE Insurance Company Nationwide

45, Report #1292085

Mar 07 2016
Rapid Fullfillment Skin Elements Cream, Eye Vibe Solution Ordered free trial of their skin products which turned out to be a subscription only mentioned in the fine print at the bottom and in the lengthy hidden terms you had to click on to see. My free trial is going to cost me $31.00 plus return shipping. Internet Author: Pineville, Louisiana Mail Order Services: Rapid Fullfillment Internet

Mar 02 2016
Beauty Essential Age rewind \luxe skin \ Beauty Essential 7486 LA. Joilla Blv . Ste280La jolla California.92037 I order the produced and never got it they too a hundred and79 dallor s plus NY 11 . Raeford Internet Author: RAEFORD, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Beauty Essential Internet

Mar 01 2016
judging office & decisions center I received this letter today stating that I have won a prize of 1,327,940.00 but in order for me to receive the cash I have to send 12.99 in the mail mail only reply plus 3.00 for rush processing I have never enter any sweep stakes with this company so I know this is bogus Kansas city Kansas Author: Clewiston , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: judging office & decisions center Kansas city , Kansas

Mar 01 2016
PAWNEE LEASING IS A SCAM COMPANY Beware of Pawnee Leasing scam. They run an insurance fraud on consumers! I bought salon equipment and submitted all insurance paperwork they required. They took money from my account on top my monthly lease payment pretending that I don't have insurance. Plus they try to charge me another $250 fees and taxes that aren't part of the contract. When I went online to check on their credibility, so many people are complaining about them. The state of Colorado where they officially have a physical address should do something about this scam company. They're cheaters! Fort Collins Colorado Author: Lorton, Virginia Financial Services: PAWNEE LEASING Fort Collins, Colorado

Feb 26 2016
Myinfo1  They offer a basic report for $1.00 ,plus other more expensive reports, and if you buy it ,the $1.00 version, they charge you $19.95. When you contact them they very pleasantly issue a refund and clo , Internet myinfo1 Scam Author: San Diego, California Miscellaneous Companies: MyInfo1.com Internet

Feb 25 2016
a plus expediting and logistics llc Conflict of interests Dayton Ohio Author: Dayton, Ohio Courier Services: a plus expediting and logistics llc