Your Search | 24protect plus

Jan 01 2016
PURE LIFE, PURE LIFE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA, PURE LIFE GREEN COFFEE FREE 30 DAY FREE TRIAL, HAS COST ME OVER $320 PLUS DOLLARS. TAMPA, AND SANTA ANA FL and CA Author: caldwell, Idaho Weightloss Programs: PURE LIFE Florida and California

Dec 29 2015
Reliable Sales Real HCG Plus DropsHCG PlusThe Real HCG Diet Fraudulant hCG Raleigh North Carolina Author: Norman, Oklahoma Cross-Border Scams: Reliable Sales Raleigh, North Carolina

Dec 29 2015
Capitalrents Capital management Goldie Harris and Jimitria Burks stated that they needed a copy of my current lanlord's property taxes, rather than a rental agreement, to prove my residence; Then, when my landlord refused to give them that information ( which proof of residency could easily be proved through public courthouse records), they then told me that I would have to pay a double deposit, PLUS first month's rent. I dealt with this company, giving me the run around, for 2 and 1/2 weeks; the day I gave Ms. Harris the lease agreement that she requested the day before, she tells me that someone had already put a down payment on the rental property!!!!! Then had the nerve to tell me yhat her manager would let me rent another property from theor company, with the same deposit requirements!!! Marietta GA Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Housing Rentals: Capitalrents Internet

Dec 28 2015
Mireille Pierre - Care 1 Plus - Quick N Easy Diploma Mills and NCLEX Scam Uniondale New York
Defamation of Character with false allegations!!! Author: Hempstead, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Mireille Pierre Uniondale, New York

Dec 20 2015
Wayne aliberti- N.A.C. CONTRACTOR Works wih man named vinnie and frank Work for them as a foreman at boston market 157th and Broadway completed work for this company along wih employees that i hired and he ran off with payroll totaling. $39,000 plus. Also stuck boston market with a material bill of over $20,000. With supply company put a lean on the boston market till this day man doesn't answer calls from me or any employees no way to get in contact to recover money New york city Internet Author: Bronx, New York Better Business Bureau: Wayne aliberti- N.A.C. CONTRACTOR Internet

Dec 19 2015
Singles Plus or Cynthia Green Singles Plus Failed to live up to the contract Savannah Georgia Savannah Georgia Author: Savannah, Georgia Dating Services: Singles Plus Savannah, Georgia

Dec 17 2015
Tru Belleza they will charge your visa or mastercard for products you dont even get on time to cancel,so thier promo is buy thier creams for 4.94 plus shipping so thats works out to 25.00 to 30.00 for each product and according to them after you order thier promo after 14 days you can cancel if you don't want it or I am guessing your not happy with it you can cancel BUT they send if out I am guessing when they want so if in them 14 days you dont get it like I have THEY CHARGE YOUR CARD 141.00 FOR SOMETHING YOU GET PASS THE 14 DAYS SO ALL SAID AND DONE FOR THEM TWO LITTLE BOTTLES OVER 200.00 CHARGED ON YOUR CREDIT CARD Nationwide Author: calgary, Alberta Beauty Products: Tru Belleza Nationwide

Dec 17 2015
Conns, Conns Home Plus Deceptive sales practices, Do not abide by their own return policy, No return phone calls Austin Texas Author: pflugerville , Texas Kitchens: Conns Austin, Texas

Dec 16 2015
Elite National Health Unified National Health 200 - Individual plus Spouse Rip Off, Lies, Likes to raise his voice when he talks down to you. Overland Park New Jersey Author: Mesa, Arizona Health Insurance: Elite National Health Overland Park, Kansas

Dec 10 2015
Auto Image Plus Florida Domestic Profit CorpFlorida Automobile Company False promises and extremely poor customer service Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Auto Image Plus Tampa, Florida

Dec 07 2015
TracFone Wireless Straight TalkWal-Mart They charged me $50.00 plus dollars for 4Gig and I didn't get it North Little Rock Arkansas TracFone Wireless Straight TalkWal-Mart They charged me $50.00 plus dollars for 4Gig and I didn't get it Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Internet Fraud: TracFone Wireless Internet

Dec 03 2015
Bertera Subaru Was expecting total package for Subaru Outback; especially auto engine starter plus other addition's. From out of state, working on contract at local hospital, decided to buy AWD Subaru. Communicated over phone over price, advertisement listed everything I wanted, finally decided on price, believing the whole time I was getting everything coming with car, did not get loan, paid for car out right, when it arrived 2 weeks later, picked up early Jan/2015. Realized after driving car to hotel that engine car starter, and other addition's did not come with car. Returned 3 days later, which I could have returned and asked for money back, but I didn't because I didn't have a car. I flew from AZ for job contract. Had to pay an extra $2500+ for addition's I thought was coming with car? Hartford Connecticut Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Auto Advertising Services: Bertera Subaru Hartford, Connecticut

Dec 02 2015
Coachsellonline.com On 10/3/15, I ordered a coach purse from this website and my credit card was charged in the amount of $65.00 plus tax and I never received my purse! I have made several attempts to email this company but have never received any response from them nor my merchandise!! There is no phone number or other contact information for this company. Internet They are a scam Author: Nettleton, , Mississippi $$ REWARDS Offered: Coachsellonline.com Internet

Dec 02 2015
Direct Plus Handling Fee that Direct Plus charges makes the membership a JOKE Indianapolis Indiana Author: Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: Direct Plus Indianapolis, Indiana

Nov 30 2015
Neutratone.com ,Very Desptive!No notification of auto deduction from checking acct! I am now $160.00 plus over drawon my acct Savaannah Georgia Sorry Author: Indpls., Indiana Beauty Salons: Neutratone.com Savaannah, Georgia

Nov 29 2015
www.savingmakesmoney.com ripoff 87 plus bank fees wont pay back unauthorized charge check num (((redacted))) nov 27 2015 8183091344 California Author: Carnegie, Pennsylvania Lawyers: Kathleen Falconer California

Nov 28 2015
Tim McKinnon McKinnon Painting Plus Exterior Home Painting Fraud! Ripoff! Nightmare! Framingham Massachusetts Author: Framingham, Massachusetts Paint & Wallpaper: Tim McKinnon Framingham, Massachusetts

Nov 23 2015
nu plenish skin cream Unknown they offered free trial plus s&h of $4.95. they cgarged my card $190.00 out of. my debit. rip off big time. i am on ssd and bad news for me san diago California Author: woodland, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: nu plenish skin cream san diago, California

Nov 23 2015
pole barns plus ok. kayleen lane Kevin he said Smith but I think he lied. very sneaky and likeable. I hired them to rebuild a big part of my family's live and they stole it from us. Chandler Oklahoma Author: Shawnee, Oklahoma Home Improvements: pole barns plus ok. kayleen lane Chandler, Oklahoma

Nov 22 2015
Eyetensive Claimed it was a trial offer and charged $90 each plus shipping Santa Ana California Author: Reisterstown, Maryland Eye Care: Eyetensive Santa Ana, California

Nov 21 2015
A+ Carpet Cleaning A plus carpet cleaning Unprofessional and bait and switch company, lawton Oklahoma Author: lawton, Oklahoma Cleaning Services: A+ Carpet Cleaning lawton, Oklahoma

Nov 18 2015
RKM Research, Inc. Adam Carter Sent me Priority Mail with a check for $1,580 with a letter saying I have been hired as a store evaluator for me to cash the check into my bank account and go to Walmart and keep 300 for me and 55 to buy an item at Walmart and then take 1200 and send it thru moneygram plus the 25 for the transfer fee - Adam Carter and then send them the feedback on the customer service standards and the name of the cashier and then I have to fill out a survey Philadelphia Pennsylvania
I DIDN'T FALL FOR IT... Author: Okeechobee, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: RKM Research, Inc. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Nov 18 2015
John Jennings AKA National Investment Corporation My husband has a signed and sealed judgment against John Jennings personally for $7,000 plus interest of over due for the past 2+ years. We are rying to collect a $7,000 judgment plus 2+ yrs interest. Need his current address. Post it please. Beverly Hills, California John Jennings scam artist Author: Winnetka, California Real Estate Services: John Jennings, National Investment Corporation Beverly Hills, California

Nov 17 2015
Eagle Shield Inc. REVIEW: Eagle Shield Inc committed 100% customer satisfaction! Six sigma business processes & our A Plus Accreditted BBB rating, clients have the peace of mind that will serve them in the most professional, ethical standards our clients deserve!*UPDATE: Eagle Shield Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Eagle Shield Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Lincoln, California Building Services: Eagle Shield/Garrett Harwood/Kim Wright Danville, California

50, Report #1209263

Nov 17 2015
J. Paolo Soriano Subletted Apartment Up For Eviction To Me - Promised To Pay Deposit Back Plus 300 Prorated rent - No Payment Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Paolo Soriano Austin, Texas