Your Search | 251 hummingbird ln, longwood, fl

Aug 23 2016
NANCY PIER, XTREMEFRENCHBULLDOGS,SUNBURST FRENCHIES Do not send this person money. You will never get your puppy or money back. If you unlucky enough to get a puppy from NANCY ELLEN (BELL) PIER, it may not be the puppy in the photo and it certainly won't have a correct pedigree. St.Louis, MO, Daytona, FL, many missouri locations Internet
Nancy Pier Ripping off Missourians Again Author: Daytona Beach , Florida Animal Abuse: SUNBURST FRENCHIES Internet

Aug 23 2016
Adorna (aka Adorna, LLC aka Adorna Breast Enhancement Cream) Unauthorized charges made to credit card for miscellaneous amounts of money not corresponding to the price of the product, RIP OFF, Scam, FRAUD, Unauthorized credit card charges, CREDIT CARD FRAUD Cromwell FL. and CT.
Author: Hartford Metro Area, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Adorna Internet

Aug 22 2016
https://xiosin.com/ Order stolen from envelope Orlando FL Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Specialty Stores: https://xiosin.com/ Internet

Aug 22 2016
Beauty care products Hlthyfrm perroneconnec fl Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Chicago, Illinois Adult Care Facilities: Beauty care products Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Aug 20 2016
QLink Wireless Is QLinkWireless collecting Government LIFELINE Wireless program $$$$$$ and NOT starting accounts as it claimed??? Is it committing ID THEFT??? Dania, FL FL Author: Texas Telephone Companies: QLink Wireless Dania, , FL

Aug 19 2016
Balmer&Kalt Company sells defective watches and will not help you in paying postage to mail it back Rockledge Florida Author: Victoria, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Balmer&Kalt Rockledge, FL

Aug 19 2016
Gray bull van line inc Hollywood Florida Author: Oakland park fl, Florida Moving Companies: Gray bull van line inc Hollywood, Florida

Aug 19 2016
Luxury Liquidators TV. George Manager, Luxury Liquidators, Luxury Liquidatorstv.com, Monday, Wednesday, Friday Saturday and Sunday 9PM PST - 1AM PST and Tuesday & Thursday 10PM PST - 1AM PST Manufactures liquidation of Jewelry & Estate Jewelry Verizon Cable CH 158 & online & http://www.luxuryliq I bought a new Rolex watch for men, for $3,000, and was told that was the dealer-dealer price, they took my money sent me not a new, or watch that even fit, returned it, than they disappeared with my money. WinteSprings  Florida Author: Providence, Rhode Island BBB Better Business Bureau: Luxury Liquidators TV WinteSprings FL, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Chris Curry Programs Facebook Programs I have spent $97/month for 7 months. I have left numerous messages about getting the program and could not get the support to assist me in getting the program to work. Jacksonville, FL Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Chris Curry Programs Internet

Aug 17 2016
AHIS GAP INSURANCE Company didn't hold it's end of it's contract Miami, FL Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: AHIS GAP INSURANCE Florida

Aug 17 2016
Remax Metro, Peter Nemethy, St. Petersburg, Fl; Lori Muller, Michelle Bribed, threatened, lied to, never returned calls, incorrect knowedge, Owner incognito St. Petersburg, Florida Author: Tucson, Arizona Realtors: Remax Metro Florida

Aug 16 2016
Prince Law Firm LLC My employee assistance plan recommended Prince Law Firm FL to file bankruptcy proceedings. I am unable to reach them now. File wasn't finished. Florida Author: Louisville, Kentucky Attorneys & Legal Services: Prince Law Firm LLC Plantation, Kentucky

Aug 15 2016
H2O Energy Solution Aqua Clear Systems Inc Deceiving . Scamming, Atlanta, Pensacola GA, FL Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Appliances: H2O Energy Solution Georgia

Aug 15 2016
Germain Toyota Maintenance department Naples Florida Author: Naples, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Germain Toyota FL

Aug 12 2016
John Adams High Miami Florida screwed me Miami florida Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Private Schools: John Adams High Miami Fl Miami, Florida

Aug 10 2016
Florida suncoast services BiG Scam Longwood Nationwide Author: St augustine, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Florida suncoast services Nationwide

17, Report #1199977

Aug 09 2016
Off Lease Laser David Stern Sent my laser in for repair, Owner sold it to another customer Miami,  Florida Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Medical Supplies: Off Lease Laser Miami, FL , Florida

Aug 09 2016
YourCannabis.com YourCannabisOrders, orders@yourcannabisorders,dave@yourcannbisbiz.com (email) Ripoff checked this website before I purchased the franchise. They do not send orders and keep the money. I have only received 1 check, I had to call them to get it> Coconut Creek, Fl Internet Author: Hamden, Connecticut Alternative Health: YourCannabis.com Internet

Aug 08 2016
National Theft and Recovery NTSR out of Boca Raton FL (by US mail pieces) Walks like a scam, talks like a scam, sounds like a scam Boca Raton Florida Author: Plano, Texas Police: National Theft and Recovery Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 08 2016
purelinecare garcinia I was charged 69.95 from purelinecare of forskolin. I order the garcinia in a advertisement that said free bottles of garcinia and forskolin pay only shipping and handling. The advertisement did not mention anything about being charged in the future for the products if you dont cancel in a 14day period. I called the company and the representative did take me off their mailing list but only refunded me 35% of my money. This site is a fraud. I recommend noone to due business with this company. I want the remainder of the money that is owed to me. 3201 w hillsborough ave. tampa fl 33684-9998 florida Author: houston, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: purelinecare garcinia Internet

Aug 08 2016
Extreme Tacical Dynamics Aspire Sales, LLC No customer service. No response to inquiries. Jupiter FL Author: Bluff Dale, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: Extreme Tacical Dynamics Internet

Aug 07 2016
National Support Solutions Microsoft Partner Diagnostic Center (Kevin) I clicked on something and my computer made a loud noise that would not stop and there was writing that said contact Microsoft and a phone number. I called the number and got this guy whose name was Kevin. He told me that I had a virus and he could help me get rid of it. Told me that it normally cost $400, but I could get it done for $250. Of course, I wanted my computer cleared so I paid. The technician took over and cleared my computer and put a defender on there. He also took McAfee off. After going on line I found out that this is a scam and I should not have fallen for it. Boca Raton FL Author: Montgomery, Alabama Computer Help Desk: National Support Solutions

23, Report #1320920

Aug 05 2016
Florida Cannabis Council Michael Minardi, Minardi Law, Shawn Gearhart Florida attorney rip off report, Cannabis attorney Michael Minardi ripping off florida clients one at a time Stuart, Florida Author: Portland, Oregon Legal Services: Florida Cannabis Council Stuart, FL 34994, Florida

24, Report #1320355

Aug 02 2016
Car Registration Advisors POS 866-7217460 FL carregistration carregist ripoff Florida Internet Author: Boise, Idaho DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Advisors Internet

25, Report #1320279

Aug 02 2016
Hills Van Service of Marion County Hills van serviceHill Mayflower Van service Disorganized and bad customer service Ocala Florida
Author: , Florida Moving Companies: Hills Van Service of Marion County FL