Your Search | 2608 extended stay rio rancho

FakeTV - Stay Away Internet
Author: Sacramento, California Miscellaneous Electronics: FakeTV Internet

Sep 23 2016
Hydreon Corporation FakeTV Poor Quality Product Will Stop Working - Company Will Not Honor Warranty - Stay Away Eden Prairie Minnesota
Author: Sacramento, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Hydreon Corporation Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Sep 23 2016
silver oaks casino Company doesn't pay out withdrawal per their specified manner. Still waiting after meeting all compliance regulation They owe me 4K. They take customer money, but it is weeks and weeks of battle to get winning which I haven't seen to date. Stay away from this casino. Internet Author: Ojai, California Casinos & Cardrooms: silver oaks casino Internet

Sep 21 2016
Robert p.Singer private detective William. Stay away - I contacted this guy to work for me from the US to track a person of interest he took $5000 - never called me back it's been 1 month. Have contacted Interpol and given these details it's only days before he gets caught. London Internet Author: Everett , Connecticut Private Investigators: Robert p.Singer private detective Internet

Sep 21 2016
180fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 180 Fusion clients feel safe, confident, & secure doing business with 180fusion. 180fusion considers client satisfaction as minimum standard; aims for client adoration through customer success. Dedication to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Los Angeles, California; Draper, Utah. *UPDATE: 180fusion recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
180 FUSION IS A HUGE SCAM Author: malibu, California Brokerage Companies On-line: 180 Fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 180fusion created thousands of successful search engine marketing campaigns; managed millions of digital spend, helped clients increase sales driving qualified traffic in a profitable way. 180fusion Named #176 on Inc. 500 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies. Malibu, California

Sep 21 2016
Exactta Stay away from Exactta – it is a fraud! Miami, Florida Nationwide Author: California Cellular Phone Companies: Exactta Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Lowes home improvement Ceo Robert Niblock email robert.a.niblock@lowes.com Ripped off on extended warranty Mooresville North Carolina Author: euclid, Ohio Hardware & Tools: Lowes home improvement Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Dave Delaney Columbia Motors - Complete Shyster! Stay away! His word means nothing Bait and Switch Selling Lemons Hanover Massachusetts No... Author: Hanover, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Dave Delaney Columbia Motors Hanover, Massachusetts

Sep 19 2016
CartDesigners Cart Designerswww.cartdesigners.com - A Bigcommerce design and development company. Stay Away - Apparently going under or poorly managed Austin Texas **********UPDATE************ Author: Oceanside, California Websites: CartDesigners Austin, Texas

Sep 16 2016
Phoenix Crane Rental Phoenix Crane Rental is a scam!!! Please stay away from this company Mableton Georgia Author: Sharpsburg, Georgia Home Improvements: Phoenix Crane Rental Mableton, Georgia

Sep 16 2016
Rent a Center Harassment, threats' damage, rude Rio rancho New Mexico Customer Service Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Rental Stores: Rent a Center Rio rancho , New Mexico

Sep 16 2016
Comerco Serviews Inc. In conjunction with Home Depot Canada At the encouragement of Home Depot, I purchased an extended warranty on a Maytag Bravo Washer. Washer is now making extremely loud noises. Was fixed once by technician in May after three appointments and the wrong part being ordered. Washer now makes louder noises than before. Asked that Comerco come again and repair machine properly. Requested that they send a different technician. Set up appointment to send same person who asked exactly the same questions as before. I hired an independent and certified Maytag repairman who told me the machine is not worth fixing - it will be far too expensive as you need to take it entirely apart to get at the bearing. My warranty clearly states if it is not fixable, they will replace it. Their website boasts that they are fully insured and if they cannot fix it, they will replace it. Since I have refused to have the same technician, they are now ignoring me. Laval, Quebec Nationwide Author: Vancouver British Columbia, Alabama Warranty Companies: Comerco Serviews Inc. Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 15 2016
SHIP YOUR CAR NOW LLC STAY AWAY FROM THIS CAR SHIPPING COMPANY---SCAM!!! BOCA RATON Nationwide Author: soap lake, Washington Auto Shipping Companies: SHIP YOUR CAR NOW LLC Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
High Traffic Academy HTA, Project Breakthrough, Elite Mastermind, Core Training, Affiliate Marketing 101, Vic Strizheus, Vic StrizHeus, Jason McClain RipOff Artists Rancho Santa Margarita California
Author: Miami Gardens, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: High Traffic Academy Rancho Santa Margarita, California

Sep 13 2016
la bodega peruana Gaby Delfino Internet food scam. Stay away from this company. Internet Author: New Mexico Food Stores: la bodega peruana Internet

Sep 13 2016
HomeTeam Inspection Service Mitch, Owner of HomeTeam Inspection Service of Tampa. Stay Away!!! This company does not protect the buyer!!! Tampa Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: HomeTeam Inspection Service Tampa, Florida

Sep 12 2016
States Recovery Systems This collection company is trying to collect for a bill that was long ago paid. Rancho Cordova California Author: vancouver, Washington Collection Agencies: States Recovery Systems Rancho Cordova, California

Sep 12 2016
kj&b contracting , kjbcontracting.com, Keith Johnson, kj & B Contracting, 909-767-3173, kjbcontracting@yahoo.com, kjbcontracting@outlook.com Takes your money and makes excuses - you will get ripped off Victorville, Rancho Cucamonga, San Diago, IE Internet
KJ & B Contracting, Victorville, CA Author: California Real Estate Services: kj&b contracting Internet

Sep 12 2016
Market Media Group, Matt Samet, Regina Kuzina Advertising Scam San Diego California Author: Rancho Santa Margarita, California Media: Market Media Group San Diego, California

Sep 11 2016
Dixie Waite On May 26, 2016 Dixie Waite sold my ex boyfriend and I one of her Savanahs at six weeks. She had called us before we even completed purchase of the kitten stating that she had been robbed and abandoned by her ex boyfriend and that she needed money to provide for her many young children. She offered to give us the kitten at six weeks at a lower price. Then, after we picked up the kitten she even was trying to throw on us a deal to buy her sick cats at a cheap price as well. Because her home smelled horrible of animal secretions we hurried out her home and nevered purchased anymore of her sick cats. One of the cats she tried to sell us had something oozing out of her eyes which made us nervous and cautious. The very young kitten she sold us had to have a lot of attention since it was taken from its mom at an early age. It even got sick with diarrhea so I had to stay home everyday until it felt comfortable which I don't regret. Now, since I am no longer with my boyfriend I tried to explain to Dixie that the kitten she sold us is in my custody as my service animal and asked Dix if she would send me the kittens Tica papers, she changed her number as well as blocked me from Facebook. Savanah Internet
Author: Shandaken , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Dixie Waite Internet

Sep 10 2016
Micheal Fields Boomer rented me an awful room, refused air conditioning & stole a single mother's car Las Vegas, NV Rio Flamingo Author: las vegas, Nevada Drunk Drivers: Micheal Fields

Sep 10 2016
Securities Institute Stay away! Nationwide Author: Gilbert, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: Security Institute Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Endurance extended warranty After 21 days my car is still in shop. They would not pay for radiator but said they would pay for power steering pump of lessor value. Still waiting for it to come. Also would only pay for eight hours of car rental. Northbrook Illinois Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Warranty: Endurance extended warranty Illinois

Sep 09 2016
Universal Resort Exchange AkA Resoet Deals Stay Scam vacation rentals Longwood Florida Author: Desoto, Texas Timeshare Rentals: Universal Resort Exchange Longwood, Florida