26 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 26
There may be more specific results for "26"
For more specific results for "26"
Showing 26-50 of 4,893 Found Reports For more specific results for "26"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 10 2017
Elly' s World I ordered a professional hair steamer from Elly's World but have yet to receive it. I replied through my order 7322 via email to confirm if the order had shipped or the ETA of the shipment but it stated that this shop is currently unavailable. I'd place my order July 26, 2017. Internet Author: Mckinney, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Elly' s World Internet

Sep 09 2017
Everybody Rides I purchased a vehicle on June 26, 2017 from Everybody Rides in Baton Rouge. Me being a woman not knowing much about cars trusted this company thinking they sold good cars. The two tires in the front I had to replace because the belt broke inside the tires and started shaking horribly. I have kicked out so much money within the 3 mos. Of having this car. It's very embarrassing and depressing. I promise you if you purchase a vehicle from here you will be so sorry. As far as I know the vehicle is still sitting in front my job disabled two days ago. Baton Rouge Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Everybody Rides Baton Rouge,

Sep 06 2017
Elly's World I purchased Elly's Professional Steam Hair straigtener x 1 that as begin advertised on Facebook on July 26, 2017 , I received. email. confirmation with order # 7832 and stated I would receive order 4 to 6 weeks but when I went back into email to track my order, web site does not exist anymore! I've emailed them twice through the only email provided on the order demanding my money back! But no response yet! Elly's World
Author: Ft worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Elly's World Internet

Aug 27 2017
Kreative shores Clean greens I ordered 2 free samples for $9.90. On 08-26-2017 i had a charge of $77.21 on my account. The number the bank gave me always busy or wouldn't connect. Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: Kreative shores Internet

Aug 24 2017
99 Calls Fred Lovine Diane Lovine lead generation, contractor leads, Bradenton Florida
Freddie Reinwald - Roofing Professionals of Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Search Engine Optimization: 99 Calls Bradenton, Florida

Aug 19 2017

Aug 17 2017
Canvas Replicas canvasreplicas.com Terrible Artist bad experience Riverton, Utah Internet Scam Report from 1st-Art-Gallery.com Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Art Gallery: Canvas Replicas Internet

Aug 13 2017
Chase Bank Chargeback not pursued against retailer that fraudulently charged my credit card more than 60 days ago Nationwide Where is Supertweaks.com Located? Author: Sanford, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Chase Bank Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
Five Star RV Center Five Star RV Not Trustworthy Henderson Colorado Rebuttal Does Not Ring True Author: Pine, Colorado RV Dealers: Five Star RV Center Henderson, Colorado

Aug 07 2017
Smartphonetradein.com Scammed me! Medley Florida
Satisfied customer Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Smartphonetradein.com , FL

Aug 04 2017
Cs talent ent Caroline schwitzky I Glorivee Toribio was working for CS talents. I worked through the company on two different occasions as a model for music videos. Those 2 videos were compensated but I never got paid. At this moment I am owd $160.00 as a talent ($80.00 per video). I also worked for Cs talent as booking agent for about a month. The job was commissioned paid, I was supposed to get payed 20% of each talent that were booked by me. On 4/26/17 I booked 5 girls for a music video but unfortunately the video was cancelled. Each girl was supposed to get 50$ cancellation fee totaling 250$. I was supposed to get a 20% of that which is $50.00. I was asked to book 5 girls for the same the video for the following day on 4/27/17. So I booked the 5 girls at 250.00 each model. Meaning that I made 250.00 for booking the total of 5 models. This video was cancelled again but the models were paid in full because they stayed at the studio the entire time. I tried calling Caroline a number of times asking when will I get paid, but she always gave me the run around. Hialeah Florida Author: Miami, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Cs talent ent , Florida

Jul 29 2017
Browning Automotive Group Browning Mazda Acura Chrysler Jeep Dodge Collision Center Used Cars Pre Owned Car Dealer Kent Browni Owner Engages in Scams Dishonest Theft Contact Fraud Conversion Cerritos California
REPORTER ROBERT CARLSON IS A LIAR! PLEASE READ. DIVINE JUSTICE FOR THE WRITER OF THIS PIECE Author: Malibu, California Auto Dealers: Browning Automotive Group Cerritos, California

Jul 26 2017
Luxerious Skin Luxerious Eyes I spoke with Mattie around 6/26/17 to discuss return & refund. They nornally don't do, but she checked with her manager to get permission this time. Then she gave me 2 RA#s for the serum and cream. San Diego Author: Los Angeles, Alabama Skin Care: Luxerious Skin Internet

Jul 23 2017
Damian Falcone & CO Damian Falcone Credit Management Damian Falcon & CO ripped alot of people off las vegas Nevada Damian Falcone Front Row Seats to the Best Comedy Show Author: las vegas, Nevada Credit Services: Damian Falcone & CO las vegas, Nevada

Jul 23 2017
Wakefield and associates I closed an account with US Bank and was never informed that there was $26 charge that went through after.  Aurora CO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Questionable Activities: Wakefield and associates ,

Jul 22 2017
Cobalt Property Management LLC ; Cobaltmanagers.com Very poor management, lost a lot of time and money. Minnesota- Rochester Minnesota Management? Author: Rochester , Minnesota Property Management: Cobalt Property Management LLC Internet

Jul 22 2017
RUSNEFTEGAZ REFINERY SERGEI BESPALOV OAO RUSNEFTEGAZ LARIZA KALANDA AKA OIL SCAM THEY DEFRUTED MY COMPANY AND MY CLIENTS Russia RUSSIA FEDERATION Rusneftegaz ''Scam'' Sergei Bespalov Larisa Kalanda Author: PALM BEACH, Florida Telemarketers: RUSNEFTEGAZ REFINERY Russia,

Jul 19 2017
AVA BARRETT PSYCHIC MICHELLE EVANSPSYCHIC MIRACLE CENTERAMAZING MIRACLE CENTERELLEN SINGLETONKAYLA RICHARDSTHOM PALIRUBY EVANS BEWARE OF PSYCHIC SCAM BY AVA BARRETT A.K.A. MICHELLE EVANS (READ ALL ABOUT MICHELLE ON RIP OFF REPORT) Houston Texas ... Author: Houston, Texas Psychic: AVA BARRETT PSYCHIC Houston, Texas

Jul 10 2017
Dione Tillman Fraud Mr. Dione Tillman 4649 Millenia Plaza Way Orlando, Internet
(((REDACTED))) - Dione Tillman did an excellent job Author: Georgia Websites: Dione Tillman Internet

Jul 06 2017
Lumela and alucia skin cream, Luna skin Ordered 6/10/17 for 14 day trial received on 6/16/17, started using it , used for 4 days, checked banking acct and I was charged on 6/24/17 over $188, not over 14 days yet, they counted the day I ordered. I sent back 6/26/17, would respond or credit my acct., said I didn't return in 14 days. No where is it stated that 14 days begins when ordered or how much. Very disappointing and expensive. Couldn't use product, very misleading. Los Angeles California and internet Author: Concord, North Carolina Skin Care: Lumela and alucia skin cream Internet

Jul 05 2017
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!**UPDATE January 10, 2015: Ripoff Report reveals initial findings, while Ben Smith’s minions race to have documents, articles and other evidence removed from the internet.  *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts | ...Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Pirelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (googlecide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
MASS CLEANSING Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Nationwide

Jul 02 2017
Black Rifle Coffee Company LLC Ripped off, lied to, deceitful! Internet
Thank you for going above and beyond! Author: Sandpoint, Idaho Gourmet stores: Black Rifle Coffee Company LLC Internet

Jul 01 2017
Connie Wesley Forest Ridge Farms NEVER, EVER Buy a Horse Online! Before You Buy a Horse from Forest Ridge Farm...READ THIS! Science Hill Kentucky P.S. Additional pertinent information... Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Horse Traders: Connie Wesley Science Hill, Kentucky

Jun 28 2017
legalcpn Affiliate Information Technology, JASON WILLIAMS LEGALCPN IS A TOTAL RIPOFF AND A SCAM! I purchased a CPN from Affiliate Information Technology dba Legal CPN on May 26, 2016 and as of today they have not delivered me a valid CPN. I've called all of their numbers many times and left many messages with no return call. I have tried for over a year to reach someone by both phone and email. I have filed complaints with the BBB and AG. Troy Michigan Author: Saint George, Utah Consumer Services: legalcpn Troy, Michigan