Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

29 mules

Showing 1-25 of 655 Found Reports For more specific results for "29 mules"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
29 Prime Russell Wallace Major telephone SCAM operation Irvine California Author: Louisville, Kentucky Telemarketing Companies: 29 Prime Irvine, California

Feb 20 2017
classicbagonlinesale.com or email to show@discount-forever.com to Your order is successfulN notification_05@orderstatusnotice.comSun 1/29/2017 4:07 PMInboxTo:babe271968@hotmail.com;Flag for follow up. China Internet Author: Milton, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: classicbagonlinesale.com Internet

Feb 05 2017
golf tailor llc placed recurring charge of $29 on my credit card without authorization or knowledge. edmond Oklahoma Author: louisville, Kentucky Sports Instruction: golf tailor llc edmond Ok, Oklahoma

Feb 04 2017
Brad Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP. It is a lawfirm that says I owe money on a Forcible Felony charge in Clay County, Clerk of Court in Spencer Iowa with an offense date of 8-29-11. Is not possible because I was already incarcerated in Prison at that time. I looked on Iowacourts.gov and entered the case number and guess what.? There is nothing there. Why? Because I never committed a crime there nor do I have a charge of this type any where on my criminal record. This is a d**n scam and I caution people who get any notice from these people don't pay a d**n thing. Contact the County Attorney in your County and report it. Urbandale Iowa Author: KINGSLEY, Iowa Lawyers: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP. Urbandale, Iowa

Feb 01 2017
NAMBLA Member, Guy Babcock, Guy Sanderson Babcock, President of Quartermain & Company Ltd ScammerCombe, Witney Oxfordshire, OX 29 8PJ Combe United Kingdom
Author: london , Other Computer Software: NAMBLA Member, Guy Babcock, Guy Sanderson Babcock, President of Quartermain & Company Ltd Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Autonation chryslyer jeep I purchased a certified 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee on 12/29/17. Two weeks or so later when I had the fluids checked, the mechanic checking the fluids found a leak next to the transaxle case plug and a seal for the transaxle case. I informed the Sales Manager, Steve Kern and he started swearing at me about how hard he busted his a** to get the deal done. That is problem one.  Englewood Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Autonation chryslyer jeep Englewood, Colorado

Jan 09 2017
luxhd450 Ordered LUXhd450 lens August 27,2016 for $29. Received 5 sets and was billed $145. Returned the five and talked to ;a company representative who refunded $89 and was to send 1 set of lens for $56. Have never received the one set. Have talked with persons on the phone about 10 times. No luck! Original order # 15640031 was changed to 16366656. Have explained situation to various agents on phone including: Agent 20, Agent Anna 312, Agent 145,Agent 848,Alan # 264, Nonique #0148,Chesta #156 Agent 982 and Selena #977. Every one of these people promised to immediately send my paid for set of lens. After 4 months and all of these calls I have received one e-mail, but no lens. This shouldln't be so difficult to resolve. DelMar California Author: Miamisburg, Ohio Sales People: luxhd450 DelMar, California

Jan 08 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC I ordered two dog banks on 11/29/16 for my grandchildren, the charge of $43.98 was posted to my credit card but the banks were never received. internet Author: Nappanee, Alabama Computer Mail Order: Unstoppable Vision LLC internet

Jan 06 2017
James Nello DBO, Vacation Rentals in the Desert Also Sylvia, Stephanie and Dennis Nello, who is Mr.James Nello's father, who appears to tend to his son's properties. WARNING, RIPOFF, REFUSED to PAY REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT ON VRBO home. In January 2016, I contacted James Nello through VRBO about renting property VRBO #641444, I agreed to rent the home from 12/22-12/29/2016 for $4,305.00. I sent a deposit of $305.00 as a personal check to him immediately because he did not take credit cards or go through VRBO’s secure online paying. I want my $305.00 back and I would like James Nello and his organization banned from VRBO. He is not an honest professional. Palm Springs California James Nello Author: MARCO ISLAND, Florida Lodging: James Nello DBO, Vacation Rentals in the Desert Palm Springs, California

Jan 03 2017
29Prime, Inc.  scam artists and unblievable ruud salesmen , Internet Author: Torrance, California Search Engine Optimization: 29 Prime Internet

Jan 03 2017
29 Prime Irvine California 29Prime, related companies OC Listing Inc & Your Local Merchant Internet or Your Local Merchant Author: Mesa, Arizona Small Business Services: 29 Prime Irvine, California

Jan 03 2017
29 Prime, Inc. Irivine California Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Services: 29 Prime, Inc Irvine, California

Dec 29 2016
LEGOMUG.COM Boardwalk Buy3200 N American Dr West Seneca, NY 14224WEBSITEAdditional Phone Numbers(905) 488-2978See Less Contact OptionsBBB File Opened: 05/29/2015Contact InformationPrincipal: Ms. Sukhpreet, Complaint HandlerMr Dave Kim, OwnerBusiness Cat RIP OFF, FRAUD, THIEVES, TAKE MONEY OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND NEVER SEND PRODUCT, NO RESPONSE A**WIPES West Seneca New York
Author: Katy, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: LEGOMUG.COM West Seneca, New York

Dec 26 2016
Hobbies Discount Vancouver, BC V6K1J5 Canada Ordered 2 gifts on Nov 29, 2016. Never received! Have tried 3x email company, no response. Last tracking shows Dec 6th in LA, CA. Vancouver, BC Canada Internet Author: Altamonte Springs , Florida Attorney Generals: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 21 2016
Charlie's Project ordered on Nov18with the understanding some items would ship right away, some after Nov 30 and some after Dec 30. I contacted Charlies Project on Nov 29 and was told they were waiting to ship my in stock items with the Nov 30 items. On Dec 5 I received an email stating not to worry, Your order is shipping soon. The on Dec 11 I received another email stating not Internet
Misread Author: Covington, la, Louisiana Clothing Stores: Charlie's Project Internet

Dec 18 2016
Fidelity Locksmith SCAMMED! QUOTED $29 THEN CHARGED $130 TO OPEN A LOCK - 5 MIN JOB Reseda, California
Author: Hemet, California Bait-and-Switch: Fidelity Locksmith Reseda, California

Nov 30 2016
Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale On November 17, 2016, I Adrian Oriolo arrived to Gunther Fort Lauderdale looking for a Vw GTI 4 doors, I has previously talked to Daniel Guzman. I have found the car I was looking for and We started negotiating . I did explain my wife was the purchaser but I was making the deal and after offer was accepted I was going to ask her to come and sign paperwork, the only reason is because we have children's and she couldn't be here, Also they knew I was trading in a 2014 Fort Explorer witch was left over 4 payments of $378. Today November 29, 2016 my wife Flavia Abarca called Ford asking for the final bill and they don't have the Explorer yet. We want some answer from you, before we start contacting VW corporate and hiring a lawyer. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale Florida

Nov 30 2016
CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... 7eleven, Mastercard, PSCU, Denver CO... I'm a victim of fraudulent skimming which occurred just yesterday, Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2016. The theft took place on two separate occasions. Its occurrence happened at your ATM inside of a 7eleven, located on Wadsworth Blvd., in Westminster CO. My card has been cancelled . The card company had no resolve except reporting it to my bank and that my bank would contact me. My questions to your company, is, how in this world can you allow such to happen? Concerned and angry ... Lakewood Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... Lakewood, Colorado

Nov 29 2016
ASAP MOVERS MD Bait and Switch tactic Baltimore Maryland REBUTTAL TO ANONYMOUS 11-29-16 Author: columbia, Maryland Moving & Storage: ASAP MOVERS MD Baltimore, Maryland

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Sell-Your-Cell “Scam!!” - I sent them two iPhone 6 Plus I received an email stating one was worth $29 after being quoted $317 I never received any money. I never heard anything back about my second iphone now there phone is saying please call during regular business hours all day for the last 2 weeks. Reno Nevada Author: Bethlehem, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sell-Your-Cell Reno, Nevada

Oct 01 2016
Publishers Clearing house Michael collins called me, kept me on the phone for 30 minutes, I gave no information, he told me I won a car and a million dollars and was to be delivered 29 sep 2016(same day) new york New York Author: florence, Alabama Questionable Activities: Publishers Clearing house new york, New York

Aug 13 2016
RADIODIRECTX RECEIPTOrder Date: 2016-07-29 8:19:43 PMOrder Number: RDX-Digi-EP-Aug2ndBank Auth Number: 822218Order Total: 299.00 USDCard Type: VIName on Card: Brett EtterEmail Address: cincinnatistreetbeats@gmail.comBILL TO: Na JASON [TECH SUPPORT] ' DJ LEO ' DOWNLOADED MY MUSIC BUT DOES NOT BELONG TO THE RADIO STATION HE CLAIMS . DJ IN BELARUS DOWNLOADED MY MUSIC THREE TIMES BUT NEVER PUT IT ON PLAYLIST . NOW I CAN 'T EVEN PULL UP THE WEB MAGAZINE ON THE INTERNET . THERE ADDRESS THEY USE IS FOUR DIFFERENT BUSINESSES IN THE BUILDING NONE OF WHICH SHARE THIER NAME . TORONTO Ontario Author: BUFFALO , New York DJ Services: RADIODIRECTX TORONTO, Ontario

Aug 08 2016
Jaydee Enterprises, Inc. Slick Contracted with Jaydee Enterprises, Inc. dba Slick to haul a shipment from Long Beach, CA to St. Catharines, ON. They were to be paid $1000. They were supposed to pick up on 7/29/16 and deliver on 8/4/16. North York Ontario Jaydee reponse Author: Medford, Oregon Trucking Companies: Jaydee Enterprises, Inc. North York, Ontario

Aug 07 2016
OTL SVCGS.COM ; OTL SCORESENSE.COM. Requested credit report for finding new place to live. Charged $49.95 July 28 & another $39.95 July 29, 2016. Charges not approved by me, knew nothing about. Would have refused if had known. Received info 6 days after the fact when could not stop charges. Internet Author: Balch Springs, Texas Realtors: ScoreSense Internet