29 PRIME Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 29 prime
There may be more specific results for "29 prime"
For more specific results for "29 prime"
Showing 1-25 of 2,219 Found Reports For more specific results for "29 prime"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
AMP Security On April 29, 2017 - I signed an agreement with AMP Security LLC of 1216 S 820 E #300 American Fork, UT 84003 with an understanding that I could cancel with one week without any fees. So on Monday, May 1, 2017, I called their customer service number 800-8 Take Your Money & Keep Your Money Then Ignore you American Fork Utah Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Security Services: AMP Security American Fork, Utah

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime Elite This is a rip off!! My husband ordered these, he has alzheimer’s and took it upon himself to order the free samples. THEN the next month $180 is taken out of our account. Being retired I was floored, we don’t get much money on SSI, barely enough to make i Scam Don't know NV & WY Author: Neosho, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 17 2017
Garcinia Prime Misleading Info RE: 14-Day Free Trial - Will Charge for Items Already Shipped Toronto Ontario Author: Harmony, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Prime Toronto, Ontario

May 10 2017
Confederate Superstore Vision Marketing, Prime Patriot These people are Rip Off/Scam Artists Spring Texas Author: Springfield, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Confederate Superstore Internet

May 09 2017
Resume Prime This is a Fake Company Westland Michigan Resume Prime Is A Legitimate Company Author: Sachse, Texas Sales People: Resume Prime Westland, Michigan

7, Report #1372005

May 08 2017
Alpha Prime They advertised free products during trial period of a hidden 14 days.i paid shipping only. They shipped 2-items on 4/15/17 and I called them on 4/29/17 to cancel. That's the 14thday they allowed but they refused to refund my money. I think this comp is creative in scamming people . They'll refer you to their online statements. Fountain Calley California Nationwide Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Nationwide

May 06 2017
designtrojans.com www.designtrojans.com Design Trojans designtrojans 29 Logos Logo Design Fraud. online logo design website, contacted me by text message. sales team called. then nothing. Complete Fraud!!! Internet
Author: Ephrata, Pennsylvania Internet: designtrojans.com Internet

May 04 2017
THE CONFEDERATE SUPERSTORE THE PRIME PATRIOT TOOK MY MONEY TWICE DID NOT SEND ME ANYTHING !!! WILL NOT RETURN MY MULTIPLE PHONE CALLS.. SPRING Texas Author: IDA, Louisiana Hobby Shops: THE CONFEDERATE SUPERSTORE SPRING, Texas

May 03 2017
Confederate Super Store Prime Patriot Keeps on Charging Texas Author: Winslow, Maine Specialty Stores: Confederate Super Store internet

Apr 27 2017
Secret Serum Secret Serum is a rip-off. Ordered free trial March 29th & didn't receive until April 18th and they charged my credit card 176.81 on 4/15 instead of the $29..80 I authorized. When I inquired about the mischarge and asked for a credit they refused. Lewiston Maine Author: Georgetown, Texas Skin Care: Secret Serum Lewiston, Maine

Apr 23 2017
Prime line gear ,apparel, So, I ordered from prime line gear, and now they're GONE! No clue Internet
Author: Lombard, Illinois Sales People: Prime line gear (apparel) Internet

Apr 21 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Scam, not a free trial, hidded a subcription waiting to bill your credit card. Fountain Valley, CA Nationwide Author: Savage, Minnesota Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Prime Auto Inc. they kept my deposit and sold my car West valley city Utah Author: murray, Utah Auto Dealers: Prime Auto Inc. West valley city, Utah

Apr 18 2017
The Deal Empire MYTACTICAL KITS I ordered 1Slim Panty online in The Deal Empire last November 29, 2016. MYTACTICAL KITS charged me the amount of USD26.90 in my Credit Card for the cost of that order. As of tihs day I have not received the item yet Internet
Author: TUGUEGARAO CITY, Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Apr 17 2017
Moustapha Fawaz (KnockOut Auto Leasing Ali Fawaz, John, Mike Barry Fraudulent activity, stole deposit and downpayment for new lease... check Prime Time Auto Lease yelp reviews Glendale, CA
Author: Rancho Cucamonga , California Auto Dealers: Moustapha Fawaz (KnockOut Auto Leasing California

Apr 13 2017
Core Skin Care Paid $11.93 for trial offer on 3/29 for two products 0.05 oz and 1.0 oz 4/12 charged 89.97. 4/13 charged 85.97 Was led to believe by ad that is was Melania Trumps Business Internet Author: Franklin, Vermont Skin Care: Core Skin Care Internet

Apr 11 2017
AMAZON PRIME Don't return to Amazon.....Gift card only.... Internet Author: West Jordan , Utah Unusual Rip-Off: AMAZON PRIME Internet

Apr 08 2017
Amazon Prime Does not deliver as advertised. Total bait and switch. Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada On-Line Business: Amazon.com Internet

Apr 06 2017
Prime Auto Direct dba Dynamic Motor Group Will not send Motor Vehicle Title Houston Texas vehicle title FedEx and received by buyer Author: Morocco, Indiana Auto Dealers: Prime Auto Direct Houston , Texas

Apr 03 2017
Cause-Central Vision Marketing Int., Historical Southern Flag, Confederate Supplies, Blue Lives Matter Gear, Prime Patriot Cop Scammers! Ordered A Blue Line Punisher Yeti Cup, They Refused to Send it to Me. After Four Months of them screwing with me they send me a PINK YETI !!!! Spring Texas
Author: maplesville, Alabama Sales People: Cause-Central Spring, Texas

Mar 28 2017
Garcinia Cambogia Prime Toronto, ON M3j 2co Internet Author: DALLAS, Texas Alternative Health: Garcinia Cambogia Prime Internet

Mar 25 2017
Golf Tailor LLC Golf Tailor Phone order turns into $29 monthly charges for email subscription NEVER ordered-SCAM Edmond Oklahoma Author: Trumbull, Connecticut Sporting Goods: Golf Tailor LLC Edmond, Oklahoma

Mar 19 2017
Cornerstone Crossing Apartments Prime GroupLas Vegas Slumlord Cornerstone Crossing Slumlord Created Unsafe Environment to allow Drug Sales and Murders Las Vegas, Nevada Rights.... Author: las vegas, Nevada Civil Rights Violators: Cornerstone Crossing Apartments nevada

Mar 11 2017
PRIME SOLUTIONS, Primedocuments.com PREDATES on the VULNERABILITY of DESPERATE NEED of people with cr. CD. debt both BUSINESS ,PERSONAL, 50K,. UNBELIEVABLY LOW PAYMENT, CREDIT still in good standing, it's illegal but you must let card go delinquent until 3rd PARTY COLLECTORS are involved. Payed for 6mo before accts. went to 3rd party, 4K to them, NOTHING to my crt. CDs. NOW ALL ACCTS DELINQUENT! 60K OWED TRIED TO GET REFUND , offered $900 with very interesting release letter Cockeysville Maryland Author: JONES, Oklahoma Credit Services: PRIME SOLUTIONS, Primedocuments.com Cockeysville, Maryland