Your Search | 2bodycleanse.com ;my ez trim extreme acai berry blend

1, Report #1191892

Nov 28 2014
NYS Child Support This agency forges documents to cover up the theft of my child support and claims I'm a male seeking paternity to a child when I'm a woman syracuse New York Author: syracuse, New York Collection Agencies: NYS Child Support syracuse, New York

2, Report #1191848

Nov 28 2014
The Woollen Head Company THEY TOOK MY MONEY THEN NEVER SENT ME MY ITEM OR RESPONDED TO ANY OF MY MESSAGES ASKING WHERE IS MY ITEM Internet Author: Valley Stream, New York Beauty Products: The Woollen Head Company Internet

3, Report #1191830

Nov 28 2014
A and M Properties LLC stole and forged false billing statements and threatened the loss of my section-8 and housing syracuse New York Author: syracuse, New York Financial Services: A and M Properties LLC syracuse, New York

Nov 28 2014
Argent Mortgage Company Unfair business practices and dishonest claims White Plains New York Author: Gainesville, Florida Mortgage Companies: Argent Mortgage Company White Plains, New York

5, Report #1191795

Nov 28 2014
Medlife Transport David Southern, Megan Carter When I began working for Medlife I was being paid on time for several weeks and then as time went along there was one story after another given to me about their delaying payment. I tried to work with them in providing transport to these needy medical patients and help maintain the integrity of the company I was working for until they pulled things together which at the time seemed to be imminent. After not being paid for 3 pay periods for a total of $2854.00 owed to me in salary I had no other recourse but to stop picking up their clients and pursue payment of my back pay. Presently after months of trying to make contact with Mrs. Megan Carter I have not been able to rectify this matter. She has not returned my calls or e-mails to her. Encino California Author: Staten Island, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Medlife Transport Encino, California

6, Report #1191781

Nov 28 2014
AUTOMOVES.CA Andy Leeds and Jennifer Radcliffe @ Automoves TOOK MY MONEY AND NEVER DID HIS SERVICES! SCAMMER!!! Toronto Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Shipping Companies: AUTOMOVES.CA Internet

7, Report #1191762

Nov 28 2014
Cellan diet pills and coleanse I order a trial sample of both products for 4.95 each for postage and the following week they went into my account and took 79 euro from it without my permission so I called my bank to say I didn't want anymore money taken from my account and was told by them I had signed up to a subscription service which I was not aware of. the bank said that there was nothing they could do this time but to send them an email cancelling the subscription and if they take any further money from my account the bank can get it back for me. I sent them email cancelling subscription and never got an answer back but the bank said that is ok Hollywood Internet Author: Lucan co.dublin ireland, Alabama Computer Fraud: Cellan diet pills Internet

8, Report #1191743

Nov 27 2014
andersonlawgroup rebecca ,Dear Jeanne Nelson,i am sending you a notice that you owe 300.00 that has gone to 968.75 and they are under 14 companys and they have all my info with ss and bank accounts deposited.and and a contract to prove.and that they can reduce this payment and close out the account.also a case no and saying i need to contact her immediately.she leaves no phone number and no other contact except emails..the issue is we dont owe many to anyone weve never taken out with this company whoever they are. Internet Author: salem, Oregon Collection Agencies: andersonlawgroup Internet

9, Report #1191732

Nov 27 2014
PlayPhone Made recurring unauthorized charges on my Sprint cellphone bill Unknown Internet Author: Henderson, Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: PlayPhone Internet

10, Report #1191725

Nov 27 2014
serviceinvite.com This site is a scam site that took my asked for my credit card information during sign up and when I looked to make change my email information, I did not see any sort of customer support. Internet Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: serviceinvite.com Internet

11, Report #1191712

Nov 27 2014
Neil's Heritage House Worst Thanksgiving meal in my lifetime (64) Dayton Ohio Author: Vandalia, Ohio Restaurants: Neil's Heritage House Dayton, Ohio

12, Report #1191704

Nov 27 2014
Biogeniste I requested sample and had to use my bankcard for postage. I have now been charged $115.52 on 21/10/14 and again on 20/11/14 $128.24 for unknown producsts. I have not ordered any products. New Zealand? Internet Author: Paraparaumu, Alabama Eye Care: Biogeniste Internet

13, Report #1191694

Nov 27 2014
peoplepc.com peoplepc hacked my personal email Internet Author: Torrington, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: peoplepc.com Internet

14, Report #1191682

Nov 27 2014
Seventh Avenue catalog co I placed an order on 11/19 was required a 10% down payment which was no problem. A few days later before I paid, i wanted to change some items. The girl placed me on hold for 45 minutes. Did not know what she was doing. I called back and was told by another girl that my order was cancelled and to redo my order. I redid my order 11/24 and now they want 50% down. Why? the original amount was 10%.How can the amount change in 3 days? I keep messaging them and not getting any where with that. If the employee was not ignorant, I would still have my order with the changed items with a 10% downpayment. What kind of employees or business do they have? Internet Author: hazlet, New Jersey Customer: Seventh Avenue catalog co Internet

15, Report #1191681

Nov 27 2014
Bargain House LLC Nick Nichols Sold a tablet with no serial number or model number on the device. After charging the device, we found some sample videos that were from Chinese origin. The samples were of excellent quality, but when we tried taking videos and pictures with the camera, we found them to be of very poor quality. We connected the device to the USB port on my wife's laptop and the computer did not recognize it. There are no drivers for this tablet that exist. Nick also claimed that the product can perform Word, Excel, Office functions, but we could find none. When we called him with our questions within hours after purchase, he did not return our calls. We have called him numerous times over a period of several days with no response. We got ripped off for $219 for a product that is totally inferior. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY!!! wISCONSIN Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Bargain House LLC

16, Report #1191677

Nov 27 2014
U.S Bank Incompetent People Playing With My Money Crossville Nationwide Author: Crossville, Tennessee Mortgage Companies: U.S Bank Nationwide

17, Report #1191676

Nov 27 2014
SLG Training Stole my money and will not help me or give me a refund london United Kingdom Internet Author: london, Other Unusual Rip-Off: SLG Training Internet

18, Report #1191667

Nov 27 2014
LinkU Realty LinkU Systems Buyer Beware - I wished my LinkU Realty Website worked! Corona Internet Author: Richardson, Texas Websites: LinkU Realty Internet

19, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

20, Report #1191635

Nov 26 2014
Meineke Dixie Hwy Caused my car to have an oil leak Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Oil Companies: Meineke Dixie Hwy Louisville, Kentucky

21, Report #1191634

Nov 26 2014
Going Bonkers Online Magazine So where are my downloads ??? Internet Author: HAGERSTOWN, Maryland Alternative Health: Going Bonkers Magazine Internet

22, Report #1191633

Nov 26 2014
Enlightened minds clothing A number of t-shirts were ordered and paid for 2 months ago for my teenage son and nothing has arrived Internet Author: Croydon , Alabama Clothing Stores: Enlightened minds clothing Internet

Nov 26 2014
JOEL KELLMAN, Kitty V'Marie Kellman LEADLINEPRO.COM Zenuity, webtech strategies, web wealth strategies, leadlinepro, LLP Complete CON artists, took my money and ran now founder of Leadlinepro Tucson Internet Author: scottsdale, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: JOEL KELLMAN, EARL MINCER LEADLINEPRO.COM Internet

24, Report #1191624

Nov 26 2014
Jennifer Lillian Makahusz public defender scam, unethical, idiotic, untrustworthy, stole my money, rude, aggressive new Hampshire Nationwide Author: fullerton, California Liars: Jennifer Lillian Makahusz public defender Nationwide

25, Report #1191621

Nov 26 2014
Ojays Enterprizes wrinkless I oredered cream and never got it but they wanted to charge me 99.00 for it . I cancelled my debit card. They never resent the cream or refunded my 2.45 for shipping.They blamed the post office , the post office blamed me for not recieving the cream. Newburgh New York Author: hackettstown, New Jersey Sales People: Ojays Enterprizes Newburgh, New York