Your Search | 2bodycleanse.com ;my ez trim extreme acai berry blend

1, Report #1197179

Dec 22 2014
The Printer Depot Sent me a printer that I couldn't get to work so then I got the runaround and they wouldn't return my calls. This went in for 2 1/2 months before I decided to return it and now they want to charge me a $300 fee for returning an time that me nor their employees could get to work properly. Online based Nationwide Author: Monroeville, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: The Printet Depot Nationwide

2, Report #1197182

Dec 22 2014
NuBerma Skin Care Took my money Internet Author: Lower Lake, California Beauty Products: NuBerma Skin Care Internet

3, Report #1197180

Dec 22 2014
Award Notification Commission Received a letter in the mail which included a copy of a check for $1,230,946.00.They gave me two options for my cash prize; The above stated amount as a Scam Kansas City Internet Author: Columbia, South Carolina Multi Level Marketing: Award Notification Commission Internet

4, Report #1197162

Dec 22 2014
ugg--boots.in.net Outlet 68577 Don't ever buy anything from this site. complete ripoff! They never even sent my order. THEY LIE Internet Author: yorkville, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: ugg--boots.in.net Internet

5, Report #1197152

Dec 22 2014
Calico Light Weapons Systems Worst customer service, stole 2 of my firearms, won't contact me, wont send me my firearms, filed BBB complaint! Elgin Oregon Author: New Underwood, South Dakota Sporting-good Manufactures: Calico Light Weapons Systems Elgin, Oregon

6, Report #1197149

Dec 22 2014
JNL Apparel scammed me for my money Texas Internet Author: Granbury, Texas Abusive Children: JNL Apparel Internet

7, Report #1197121

Dec 22 2014
Access USA My US , Access USA Shipping, LLC Rip-off Extra hiddin charge money stealling Sarasota Florida Author: KWI, Shipping & Handling: Access USA Sarasota, Florida

8, Report #1197142

Dec 22 2014
American Express Bluebird Card Theft of my funds under cover of Fraud Protection by American Express! Internet Author: San Ysidro, California Churches: American Express Bluebird Card Internet

9, Report #1197135

Dec 22 2014
Unifund CCR Partners Fraudulent lien against my home for a debt I did not incur. Apparently crime does pay and pays well! Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Attorneys General: Unifund CCR Partners Nationwide

10, Report #1197124

Dec 22 2014
loan organics these people ruined my life houston texas Author: gadsden, Alabama Loans: loan organics Internet

11, Report #1197129

Dec 22 2014
IncredibleHealthRemedies.com I ordered tendanitis relief herbal supplements from this company and they took my money...$65.50 and it has been now over a month...i have not received. There is no phone number on website. i was in so much pain and sick when i ordered...I did not realize and investigate it. they took my money immediately from my bank account ,debit card, and i try to contact them about my order at the contact email provided and it just comes back to me as a failed email. This company is a scam!! i then investigated and they have been reported from several other people. This company needs to be stopped and caught and be put in jail!!! do not order from Incredible Health Remedies.com You will be scammed and lose your money! unknown Internet Author: Lynchburg, Virginia Alternative Health: IncredibleHealthRemedies.com Internet

12, Report #1197127

Dec 22 2014
John Merna Law Firm In my opinion, this lawyer's office is shady and unprofessional Virginia Beach Virginia Author: va beach, Virginia Lawyers: John Marna Law Firm Virginia Beach, Virginia

Dec 22 2014
OMG Tech Help Used scare tactics, threat of imminent danger to my computer if I didn't immediately give them my credit card # . Delray Beach Florida Author: Auburn, Maine Computer Service & Repair: OMG Tech Help Delray Beach, Florida

14, Report #1197097

Dec 22 2014
Cenlar Central Loan Administration & Reporting Sent letters falsely stating that my homeowners insurance was expired Florence South Carolina Author: Verdi, Nevada Mortgage Brokers: Cenlar Nationwide

15, Report #1197090

Dec 22 2014
Dillon Myrick All South Appliance Repair LLC. Reliable Service Company, A-1 Appliance Repair LLC Dillon takes goes to customers' homes rake money for repair work and never completes repair of appliance and does not return money. Dillon Myrick came to my house in July 2014 to repair my refridgerator. He indicated that it needed a part and he asked for a deposit ,50%, of cost. I paid him $137.72, and never heard from him again. All attempt to reach hum were futile. He moved to Atlanta, and changed his phone number. On 12/22/14, I was able to trace him to another company in Atlanta_ Reliable service company where he currently works, but they refused to give me his contact information, even thought I informed them of his unethical behavior ripping people off. Jasper-Atlanta Georgia Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Home Improvements: Dillon Myrick Jasper, Georgia

16, Report #1197073

Dec 22 2014
salvageworld.net aa auctions, Xpert Auto Repair,Insurance Auctions LLCDEALERS LICENSE # 1041856 wont give me my refund florida Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Dealers: salvageworld.net Internet

17, Report #1197065

Dec 22 2014
Magic Hands‎ babus on http://www.warriorforum.comhalloween on http://bestblackhatforum.com and http://www.cpaelites.com www.buyadsensesite.com is a fraud! They took my money and never delivered the work! Internet Amsterdam Internet Author: Ronkonkoma, New York Search Engine Optimization: Magic Hands‎ Internet

18, Report #1197058

Dec 22 2014
ivory pro sent me a free trial then proceeded to take money out my account without my knowledge las vegas NV888.566.2979 Nationwide Author: fife scotland, Other Credit & Debt Services: ivory pro Nationwide

19, Report #1197057

Dec 22 2014
Cardpool.com Took my money, no gift card San Fransisco Internet Author: Pueblo, Colorado Customer: Cardpool.com Internet

20, Report #1197044

Dec 22 2014
EZ car Rental Rip off on a Blown Tire Orlando Florida Author: fuquay varina, North Carolina Car Rentals: EZ car Rental Orlando , Florida

21, Report #1197012

Dec 22 2014
Custom Image Cake Creations My Cake CreationsshannwinnbMy Scent Creations Robbed on eBay Internet
Author: Tyler, Texas Toy Stores: Custom Image Cake Creations Internet

22, Report #1197006

Dec 22 2014
TY HALL Software Millions This So Called Business Sent Me About 25 Post Cards after I joined his Software Million Business, I was told that this would change my life for the better, well I'm sorry to say it did change my life forever After I sent TY HALL A Cashier Check To Get His MY FREE SOFTWARE GETS YOU FREE MONEY!!! Galena Illinois Author: ALAPAHA, Georgia Drug Stores: TY HALL Software Millions Galena, Illinois

Dec 22 2014
Child Support Div. Bradley Michael Hodge DEAD BEAT FATHER ripoff Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Dead Beat Dads: Child Support Div. Bradley Michael Hodge Indianapolis, Indiana

24, Report #1196994

Dec 21 2014
sellandrecycle.com Sent my Ipad in the box they provided but they did not send me the $42.00 promised. Internet Author: Vashon, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: sellandrecycle.com Internet

25, Report #1196975

Dec 21 2014
John Deere I purchased a JD push mower from Lowes a couple of years ago. The deck is rusting apart. I contactted them and they told me to take it to one of their service centers, Central Equipment of Hammonton, NJ. They allegedly sent pictures of the rust to a representative. After not hearing back for 2 weeks, I called and was told that my claim was denied. I was also told I could not speak to the representative because they will not speak to customers! I picked up my mower and wrote a letter to the President, Samuel Allen. It appears that he has created the culture of rudeness and unprofessionalism from the top on down. He has not responded to my request to discuss the issue. I stated I was not looking for a new mower, just the deck and I would install it myself. I am utilizing every means of social media to alert consumers to avoid going throught he same issues I've had with overpriced, poorly constructed and of poor quality products! Moline, Illinois Nationwide Author: Atco, New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: John Deere Nationwide