2ND AMENDMENT LIBERTY OR DEATH NO COMPROMISE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 2nd Amendment Liberty or Death No Compromise
There may be more specific results for "2nd Amendment Liberty or Death No Compromise"
For more specific results for "2nd Amendment Liberty or Death No Compromise"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 24 2017
SUSAN HILGER RECEIVED A BIZARRE LETTER, FROM A COLLECTION AGENCY TATE & KIRLIN ASSOC. INC. CLAIMING I OWE 139.97 I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS OR WHAT THE PRODUCT IS!! HAWTHORNE New Jersey Author: HAWTHORNE, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: SUSAN HILGER HAWTHORNE, New Jersey

Apr 24 2017
DirectTV Price listed online is not price actually charged on bill or price quoted when you call to set up service Nationwide Author: balch springs, Utah Cable Companies: DirectTV Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Tacasset - Ibex Tumblers Saw this ad on Facebook that they were over stocked and was giving away tumblers for the $6.95 shipping. 2 weeks later I was billed for $39.95 for the tumbler. Called and was told that was a trial periodonly and that I had to call, or return the tumbler by the 13th. Internet Author: Harahan, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Tacasset Internet

Apr 24 2017
TRS Limited Berman and Rabin I received an email from Berman and Rabin, P.A. concerning collections for money owed to a company called TRS Limited. I have no knowledge of who or what this company is and have never, to my knowledge, conducted business with them. Overland Park Kansas Author: Glendale , California Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Overland Park, Kansas

Apr 24 2017
Rocky Mountain Films 2006 or 2008 i sent 5 supper 8 films with a $300 Plus check. Flims were my deceased wife and son growing up. I have emailed many times over the years during and after the law sute the company had goin on. All i asked sent the flims back they are all i have. Aurora Massachusetts Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Liars: Rocky Mountain Films Aurora, Massachusetts

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide No not wrong Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Michael TravelerTraveler on the Backroads Before Christmas of 2015 I ordered books and puzzles for my husband's Christmas gift. I've never received my orders. I've emailed numerous times and sent him private messages on his Facebook page. I've had countless promises from him that my order has been shipped, will be shipped, and assurances he will check on my order. No results! This man is a rip off! I'm tired of excuses. Internet Author: Lookeba, Oklahoma Book Stores: Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Internet

Apr 23 2017
55moving Tammoving Horrible Movers, damaged items, NO INSURANCE Fountain Valley, California Author: Irvine, California Moving Companies: 55moving Fountain Valley,, California

Apr 23 2017
Total Business Solutions, LLC Shannon Total Business Solutions is a con game by Shannon. She takes peoples credit and ruins it. She does not fund anyone. All she does is get them credit cards and then uses those cards to give others credit. She is a con artist dont believe a word she tells you. She'll tell you she can get funding and she'll waste your time as she has no contacts and is giving funding one customer gets to another. It is fraud. Jackson, Mississippi Nationwide Author: Aberdeen, Maryland Financial Services: Total Business Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Dcfs Poinsett County Joanne Barnes Kids seized for no reason denied visitation Harrisburg Arkansas
Sickening Author: Marked Tree, Arkansas Civil Rights Violators: Dcfs Poinsett County Harrisburg, Arkansas

Apr 23 2017
Prime line gear ,apparel, So, I ordered from prime line gear, and now they're GONE! No clue Internet
Author: Lombard, Illinois Sales People: Prime line gear (apparel) Internet

Apr 23 2017
Bessemer Utilities I recieved a check from the salvation army and the utility company credited my check to another woman. All I know is her name was Tameka and they had no problem even telling me they commited this felony. Bessemer Alabama Author: Bessemer,Al.35022, Alabama City Employees: Bessemer Utilities Bessemer, Alabama

Apr 23 2017
wayfair I have received several damaged items that i have returned to Wayfair. they asked for photos which were provided and the items were sent back. they are now saying they have to inspect to see about refunding my money and i am no longer welcome to shop at Wayfair due to the damaged items received by them. discrimination because of the way items are received. A new item should be free of defects. I have already reported them to BBB because they don't uphold the policies of the company for defective or damaged items. The customer advocacy is horrible and unprofessional, to say the least. Nationwide Author: River edge, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: wayfair Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
BLAST MEDIA DAVID RILEY,DAVID CHARLES RUPLEY I REPLIED TO ADD ON CRAIGSLIST FOR WHEELS, DEPOSITED FUNDS $500,00 FOR THEM HE WONT PRODUCE WHEELS OR RETURN MONEY TAMPA,ORLANDO.ATLANTA,HUDSON Internet Author: dade city, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: BLAST MEDIA Internet

Apr 22 2017
Larry Hopkins Honda Dishonest Extra Charges Sunnyvale California Sounds like you paid for a maintenance agreement Author: Sunnyvale, California Auto Dealers: Larry Hopkins Honda Sunnyvale, California

Apr 22 2017
Solar Illluminations Ft. Myers Florida Cheap products, no returns! Be careful! Fort Myers Florida Author: Bellville, Texas Lighting Stores: Solar Illluminations Fort Myers, Florida

Apr 22 2017
JYB Skin Benefit Scam membership with no information to contact to cancel or return free trial products Henderson Nevada Author: Avondale, Arizona Skin Care: JYB Skin Benefit

Apr 22 2017
revitalizebeautycare.com Charm Beauty, Bold Beauty Total Scam: Do not order trial bottle of eye cream - no indication that you are signing up for a $180 per month subscription! Santa Ana Internet, also California Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Skin Care: www.revitalizebeautycare.com Internet

Apr 22 2017
amznrank.com Be carefull with this scammer.. We almost lost our Amazon account because of this guy from Pakistan Pakistan, India or Bangladesh Internet
Fake review, 1 for 1- Good job ripoffreport! Author: Lewisville, Texas SEO - Reputation Management: amznrank.com Internet

Apr 22 2017
bluemoonshop.net and/or Nguyen Hoang Phuong advertising consumer products at low prices BUT not deliverying Falls Church, Virginia 22042 Internet
Author: San Jose, California Appliances: bluemoonshop.net Internet

Apr 22 2017
Kairos wholesale llc Ray Gallagher, Steven Gray and or Marlene Gray Sold load valued at 45G only received 50% of load lost 4g no refund. Fraud McPherson Kansas
Author: Milledgeville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Kairos wholesale llc McPherson, Georgia

Apr 22 2017
Burnsupplements.net Garcinia burn Over charged, no return policy, website looks fake, call center hours are wrong, unsupportive, not customer friendly Internet Author: Independence, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: Burnsupplements.net Internet

Apr 22 2017
Alisha I want to send payment to Alisha your client, but 'g2s is not accepting my credit card. I am using Axis Bank Visa Credit Card. There is no problem with the card at this end. Internet Author: Konnagar, Alabama Fortune Tellers: Alisha Internet

Apr 22 2017
outshine technologies kanpur Outshine Technologies is Software Development Company in India, website designing, website developmentits a fake company in kanpur taking order form client and taking usage amount of money.and harassing girls in the office Mr. Vijay Sing is NO 1 Farud sexual abuse kanpur Nationwide
Author: Canada, Arkansas Adult Web Site: outshine technologies kanpur Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
SHAZBOT LLC ONLINE DATING SCAMMERS. THEY HAVE NO ONLINE DATING. just a long list of phony names. phony people ..phony ...I joined spent $69.99 and invested time money into this dating website and no replkies ever. they refused to refund the money even thoug LIED CHEATED STOLE SCAMMED PHONY FAKE PROMISES Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Dating Services: SHAZBOT LLC Nationwide