Your Search | 2nd amendment liberty or death no compromise

Dec 07 2016
Amazon Digital Services LLC Bait and Switch !!! No Satisfaction or Customer Service Here!!! Internet Author: Austin, Texas Computer Mail Order: Amazon.com Internet

2, Report #1342008

Dec 07 2016
Dukes Renovations LLC or Tony's Dukes Renovations LLC I got into a contract with Dukes Renovations LLC, PLEASE DO YOUR SELF A FAVORITE 'DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PEOPLE' Tony R dukes and with his wife Shawkina Kirby Dukes.  Run the other way. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Consumer Services: Dukes Renovations LLC Florida

3, Report #1342012

Dec 07 2016
highclassuniverse.com Facebook page: Love Babies Forever Scam! Charged cc but didn't send items. Phone # disconnected, no answer to emails or messages! internet only Internet Author: Kimball, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: highclassuniverse.com Internet

4, Report #1341993

Dec 07 2016
Refurbished electronic.net Purchase PS3 charged 39.99 twice need 300 pt no pts no PS3 no refund they double charge. Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Refurbished electronic.net Internet

5, Report #1341970

Dec 07 2016
Ford Motors, Shopping Card Store, Go Shopping Mall Ford Motors sends out invitations for events with advertising $300 shopping card spree winnings. You win, all right. But when you try to buy something, you find out that you have to pay with YOUR credit card - so the $300 is worthless. It's a hoax, or rather a scam from Ford side. Ford Motors should be ashamed of themselves. Disgusting - I feel soooo taken Internet Author: Vicksburg, Mississippi Auto Dealers: Ford Motors Internet

6, Report #1341947

Dec 07 2016
The deal empire I seen them on facebook and they were advertising a product for 19.99 so i went on and placed the order after it went thru they charged me 44.95 i immediatley emailed them and told them that i wanted to cancel my order right then and they would not respond and I sent the email about 5 times that day with no response i kept sending it that i wanted to cancel everyday i finally got an email 2 weeks later saying they cant cancel an order after its been shipped so 6 weeks later I get the order it is a scam it doesnt even work  Internet Author: Overton, Texas Liars: The deal empire Internet

7, Report #1341938

Dec 07 2016
onlinetires.com THE REP SENT ME THE WRONG TIRES AND REFUSE TO TAKE THEM BACK AND GIVE ME THE RIGHT ONES, THEY STOLE FROM ME. I CAN SHOW YOU CALL ME OR EMAIL ME (((REDACTED))) Cerritos
Author: Calie, California Auto Parts: onlinetires.com Cerritos,

8, Report #1341924

Dec 07 2016
Parcel Zoom They have not shipped an item and then send it PRIORTY MAIL. nEXT THEY HAVE REMOVED AN ITEM FROM MY ACCOUNT. I feel the company orwners has done a runner stolen all stock or sold my merchasdise.Warning they have not answer any my mail Phone calls or email.I will ring Police is I not get an answer from email. Parlin New Jeresy Author: Missouri City, Texas United States Post Office: Parcel Zoom Parlin,

9, Report #1341922

Dec 07 2016
ugg-boots.com product is not as ordered or as described. I ordered mens. They sent womens. They are not leather or sheepskin as described. They are totally fake leather and synthetic fur and very hard. Internet Author: Ramah, New Mexico Clothing Stores: ugg-boots.com Internet

10, Report #1341900

Dec 07 2016
HP SMARTFRIEND PALO ALTO CA Charged a $16.23/mo on a credit card I no longer use for the last 2 years! PALO ALTO Nationwide Author: South Miami, Florida Computer Help Desk: HP SMARTFRIEND PALO ALTO CA Nationwide

11, Report #1341902

Dec 07 2016
Expo Petroleum and Gas LLC Texas and Nigeria Seers Oil and Trading Ltd Signing of contracts and not honoring agreements - no proof of products Dallas Texas Author: Bethesda, Maryland Questionable Activities: Expo Petroleum and Gas LLC Texas and Nigeria Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
INKOJET I ordered EPSON cartridges NO MENTION of only being compatible. When they arrived they ar clearly no EPSON. I have tried calling them for three days NO RESPONSE. When i checked this seems to be a common complaint. Henderson Nevada
Author: crockett, California Computer Mail Order: INKOJET Henderson, Nevada

Dec 07 2016
The Craze - V max Sells supplements with a 14 day free trial. The phone numbers are not in service, there is no way to cancel Arizona, internet Author: Lutcher, Louisiana Supplemental Health Programs: The Craze Internet

Dec 07 2016
Continental Warranty Inc. This company offers very expensive so-called comprehensive auto warranties and then nickels and dimes customers when repairs are needed or just refuses to cover repairs outright! Claymont Delaware Author: Bethesda, Maryland Auto Warranty: Continental Warranty Inc. Claymont, Delaware

Dec 07 2016
linthorpepottery.co.uk qconcepts.co.uk, supaflatly, wang gang Chinese company masquerading as UK clothiing e-tailer, sent fake copy of wrong jacket and provides no contact info Shanghai Internet Author: New York, New York On-Line Stores: linthorpepottery.co.uk Internet

Dec 07 2016
etags.com Pile on the fee's. Slick operators have an answer to your every question. Don't have the time or money. Ft. Launderdale Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Motor Vehicle Division DMV: etags.com Ft. Launderdale, Florida

Dec 07 2016
The Deal Empire Company advertised on Facebook their product. When order was placed 3 weeks ago, monies taken from account, no product delivered. They too my money and never responded to emails I sent inquiring about my purchase. none provided could be out of country Author: Alexandria, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 06 2016
Damien LaQuan Said he had a female pug puppy for sale. Had us send a money gram and said would have dog delivered to us. Had false reports from an airport. Had someone contact us saying that the puppy was being held at the airport and would not deliver the puppy until we paid for insurance for the puppy. Told us we had to pay $700 that would be refunded when puppy was delivered. We refused to pay the insurance and they are now claiming they will not give us the puppy. El Paso Texas There is no puppy -the whole thing is a scam Author: Elkhart, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Damien LaQuan Internet

Dec 06 2016
Bank:Fidelity Bank n*g PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo Depositors Name :Mr. Gary Harris Gross Batch no : 66840090040 Year Deposited: 2001 Secret Question : Who is Depositor Answer: Mr Gary Harris Gross Security Code: 90600040020 they wanted to send me 200,000 so they ask for all my information and I give it to them. I didn't know this was a scam. I am very pissed. internet Author: honokaa, Hawaii Banks: Bank:Fidelity Bank Nig PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo internet

Dec 06 2016
International Association of Radio Telecommunications Engineers Christian Norton Did not tell truth and sold and-or solicited product under false descriptives Milwaukee Wisconsin
Author: HUNTINGTON, West Virginia Liars: International Association of Radio Telecommunications Engineers Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Dec 06 2016
Value city furniture VCF I searched queen beds with mattress it showed 616 results under queen bed with mattres i scrolled down found one i wanted to purchase and read the description. No where in the description does it say that mattress is not included so i ordered it paid for it and went and picked it up. It does not come with mattress Columbus Ohio
Author: Kingston, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Value city furniture Columbus, Ohio

Dec 06 2016
WYSJ Media Fraudster ,Sean Glover,... sign spmething. Dishonest individual. Two deals now on two loans. No acknowledgement/fee upon introduction - they will relentlessly burn you. Do not deal a deal with them if you can avoid it or they will take your contacts People like this ruin the entertainment industry by showing their true colors. Los Angeles California Author: California Producers: WYSJ Media Los Angeles, California

Dec 06 2016
Lucas Quinn Construction Kevin Spence They were to make a flat pad to park a 42 ft Motorhome, when we started to put up tent we find its 13 in diffrent from front to back and when I called to bi**h about it he says you paided in full that means jobs complete, but he know it was no finished, i can get his own men to swear to his screwing me Johnston Rhode Island
Author: Smithfield, Rhode Island Maintenance Companies: Lucas Quinn Construction Johnston, Rhode Island

Dec 06 2016
Linkshe.com Unavailable product no refund China Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Customer: Linkshe.com Internet

Dec 06 2016
thrifty auto sales No warranty, Service dont know what there doing. gilbert Arizona Author: santan, Arizona Auto Dealers: thrifty auto sales gilbert, Arizona