Your Search | 3

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

Dec 01 2016
Square Trade/ Staples Bought a desktop from staples and they sold us a warranty with squaretrade. Same story to the T never received a box, called 3 times more and still no box, going to send a tech over....no tech, back the box etc Bozeman Montana Author: Belgrade, Montana Computer Manufactures: Square Trade/ Staples Internet

Dec 01 2016
Skin Noir Eye Noir Product did not come within 2-3 days as claimed, only had 1 week to try they refused a refund Santa Ana California Author: White, South Dakota Beauty Salons: Skin Noir Santa Ana, California

Nov 29 2016
http://shop.detroitlions.com/ CUSTOM JERSEY - SIZE CHARTS 2-3 SIZES OFF - NO RETURN Internet Author: Michigan Clothing Stores: http://shop.detroitlions.com/ Internet

Nov 29 2016
The Deal Empire My order number was DE126550 ordered on 11/3/2016 address 1735 Caton Ave Brooklyn NY, 11226 suite 344 I place an order with The Deal Empire and never received it. Sent emails no response. Then only name that i wad able to get was kaviyomsv.com Brooklyn NY 11226 klaviyomsv.com. Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Adult Care Facilities: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
Odessa cylinder head and all customer service individuals Call your lawyer warranty is voided you can't call and demand things being hung up on 3 times Clearwater Florida Author: Arlington , Washington Auto Parts: Odessa cylinder head Clearwater , Florida

Nov 29 2016
Criminal Justice Legal Law Services/ Kevin Williams I received a voicemail from a red dot India sounding man informing me that I had 3 allegations against me and that arrest warrants would be issued if I didn't return his call immediately! NY, USA NY Author: Waynesville, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Criminal Justice Legal Law Services Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
DermaNuCream Am unable to cancel automatic delivery of product. Have called 3 times and on hold for 52, 51 and 50 minutes before they hang up on me. Unable to reach anyone and unable to reach on internet or e-mail. Santa Ana California Author: Wartrace, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: DermaNuCream Santa Ana, California

Nov 29 2016
Buebeam Revu LIke a car with 3 round wheels, and one that is square Internet Service and help? Author: Alabama Computer Software: Buebeam Revu Internet

Nov 28 2016
Acceptance on Oct 15th to paid off my furniture I Financed $1099 that have to be pay off in 3 month you said no interest or nothing BUT buls*** after 3 months regardless what I had paid off you doble everything!!!for less than $200 Acceptance Now is company Tampa Florida Customer Service Author: Wesley , Florida Civil Rights Violators: Acceptance Now Tampa, Florida

Nov 27 2016
Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Kevin Beary claims I won 100,000 and all I needed to do was send him 1,500 I didn't but he keeps message me so I went along with him to get information he wants me to go to chase bank account name Michael William s account number 897571050 routine 111000614 the claim number he gave me is FB225-7736 BATCH FB-02811544 SERIAL 99352748-2016 A CODE IS EK52636282 PCH -INCIDENT 161124-000314 THIS SUCKS I WANTED TO GET MY GRANDKIDS CHRISTMAS GIFTS AND MAYBE TAKE A VACATION WE ARE ON SS DISABILITY AND THAT COVERS THE BILLS THEY MESSAGE ME 2 OR 3 TIMES ADAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Questionable Activities: Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Internet

Nov 27 2016
Go Smart Dropped network after 3 months and said sorry no networking. I had $25 and just bought one of there SIM card for 12. Refused refund. Payson Utah Author: Payson , Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Go Smart Payson , Utah

Nov 26 2016
Keurig Coffee Makers I purchased this brewer on March 21, 2015. Already, the first brewer i purchased had a defective LCD monitor. I thought nothing of it and so the next day, i simply took it back to Best buy to have it replaced. TAKE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ON THIS BREWER IS ONLY FOR A YEAR. Today, one year and 8 months later, the brewer is completely dead with uses of only 3 8 ounce cups per day. This is not an average usage, this is EXACTLY 3 8 ounce cups per day as my family of three adults ONLY drink coffee in the morning when it is needed the most. I purchased this brewer thinking it would be convenient and it would last long because I've been hearing good reviews. Now, I just got off the phone with the Keurig support center - spoke to 2 different reps - Karen and Kyle, and essentially they told me that since the brewer is now off-warranty, that I am dead in the water. Burlington, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Keurig Coffee Makers Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Dotty's Casino GAMING ISSUE. DIDNT PAY ME FOR 3 HOURS. KICKED OUT FOR BEING UPSET FROM ALL PROPERITES MANAGER LOW CLASS NO APOLOGY Las Vegas Nevada
I recieved a call for what? Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Casinos & Cardrooms: Dotty's Casino Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 25 2016
Blazeray Order 2 sent and Charged for 3 Ponte Verde Florida Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Blazeray Ponte Verde, Florida

Nov 25 2016
T-Mobile I will be reporting to BBB, The Complaint Board and Ripoff Report! After coming from Verizon 3 months ago my bill has been $50.00 more a month than quoted. I sat on hold for an hour, was hung up on twice , and was never given a supervisor as I requested. From the start I had faulty equipment, had it replaced with faulty equipment, then ended up having to pay for equipment that was supposed to be free. I have a long history of customer care and have never treated someone like I've been treated. And my bill is still wrong! Very disappointed! Nationwide Forget The BBB! It's a Huge CONGAME! Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Empire Carpet After carpet installation seams rippled and discovered a nail had been hammered into the carpet and floor beneath. We have made 4 appointments for repair. One they went to the wrong address 3 they cancelled after waiting all day. Customer Service was incompetent. Supervisor Pia was rude. Absolute worst. Have now rescheduled for the 5th time. Islandia, Nationwide Author: Southfields, New York Home Improvements: Empire Carpet Nationwide

Nov 24 2016
Deal Empire placed 3 e-mails and 4calls after recieving confirmation, no response nov.10th they withdrew from my bank 2x24.99$. for 2 panties, flesh color Florida Author: Gibsonville, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Deal Empire Florida

Nov 23 2016
The Dump Furniture Outlet Didn't let us know there is a no exchange policy. We called next day to exchange size of couch. Despite the customer service saying it was up the store manager. This store manager Jason Davis not only refused to return our call but would barely give us the time of day and flat out refused to work with us at all. It's a brand new piece that is 3 days old and we just wanted an exchange. tempe Arizona Author: tempe, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump Furniture Outlet tempe, Arizona

Nov 22 2016
N.E.W. CUSTOMER PROTECTION COMPANY, INC N.E.W. CUSTOMER PROTECTION COMPANY, INC is ASSUMED BUSINESS NAME registered with Oregon Secretary of State Corporation Division. The registry number is 100515097. The registry date is 3/18/2014 0:00.  Chicago or Oregon Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Home Warranty Companies: N.E.W. CUSTOMER PROTECTION COMPANY, INC Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Social Pomeranians Andrew Wallace Peter PervanPetsmart Deliveries kept my $1300 and did not give me my 3 puppies Social Pomeranians Silver Spring, MD 20192 Nationwide
Author: Plumas Lake , California Liars: Social Pomeranians Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Acceptance now Manager of acceptance now I bought a refrigerator for $950.00 on Sale, Acceptance now and I work on a 3 month deal no interest, or interest will take effect if not fully paid. I had paid 2 payments of $250.00, for a tatol of $500. Balance remaining was $450.00. tried paying it off but not chance, they didn't agree. so please help me thank you very much,because I had to start from scratch. Las Cruces New Mexico Customer Service Author: Salem, New Mexico Auto Dealers: Acceptance now Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
AAA Concrete and Landscaping Jake Sakopo, Finau Palu Took over 2/3 of the money for the job and never completed work San Leandro California Author: Tracy, California Landscaping: AAA Concrete and Landscaping San Leandro, California

Nov 21 2016
Asurion Protection Plan for Sprint Insurance offered for your Sprint phone is called Asurion. It's a Rip-Off, stay away. I paid the premium and the $200 deductible but did not get a replacement phone as stated in the contract. Sprint will tell you next business day, Asurion says 3 to 5 False Advertising Overcharging Delay Hounds offering Protection they can't honor. Asurion.com Internet Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Asurion Protection Plan for Sprint Internet