Your Search | 3

Jan 20 2017
Traveler on the Backroads Michael Sieger Michael Sieger claims to be an author and a publisher. I ordered his book, which I never received. I also paid him $3400 for a publishing project that never happened, and although he assured me that he would refund my money, he has not done so. This happened 3 years ago, and he is still marketing his books and services. Long Island New York Author: League City, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Traveler on the Backroads Internet

Jan 20 2017
99slotmachines casino I made a deposit won, tried to withdraw $1000.00, they asked for id docs. which I sent they said they had everthing to process my request and I would be hearing from them in 1 business day it has been over 3 mos. and they still have not paid me, they keep saying they are going to pay me, but I have seen nothing yet and they will not reply to your request nicosia, cyprus Malta bkp Author: Jacksonville, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: 99slotmachines Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING I was told the shirts would ship in 2-3 weeks which made sense as that was when school started, in September I was told 90-180 days. To date I have not seen any shirts. I emailed them and they informed me they would be delivered in 90-180 days, even referencing the email I received in September telling me they had people back out so they were not able to print the shirts. I have also called numerous times and have not received any help.This is Fraud The school never got anything Austin Texas Author: Katy, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING Austin, Texas

Jan 18 2017
Vince Bruner Heating and Air Vince Bruner HVAC Unfair business parctices, over charged, 3 times estimate Louisville Kentucky Author: louisville, Kentucky Home Improvements: Vince Bruner Heating and Air Louisville, Kentucky

Jan 18 2017
Service Protection Advantage Assurant Solutions I bought a 3 year contract to protect my GE Gas Stove and have called them once. Of course it is not covered by the contract. I will never use them again. Atlanta GA Author: Tallulah, Louisiana Kitchens: Service Protection Advantage Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Roto Rooter Plumbing Roto Rooter Restoration This company is starting a new division in water restoration and they are hiring sales people to sell jobs as their plumbers fix the broken pipes. They tell their sales people that they will get a commision and a referral of 3% of what ever the jobs sale for but they don't pay the commision. Beware of this company they will rip you off they own me for unpaid commisions and unpaid regular salary Cincinnati Ohio Author: west chester, Ohio Consumer Services: Roto Rooter Plumbing Cincinnati, Ohio

Jan 16 2017
My tactical kits No product 3 weeks later Internet Author: Evansville , Indiana Clothing Stores: My tactical kits Internet

Jan 16 2017
Charlie's Project -Legging for a Cause Never received leggings, after 2 months & 3 emails got a refund. Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California Clothing Stores: Charlie's Project -Legging for a Cause Internet

Jan 16 2017
Us money reserves US Money Reserves Ripped off but I returned the items in 3 days Nationwide Author: Florence, Arizona Sales People: Us money reserves Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Shredz Shredz Supplements Haven't refunded my order after almost 3 months Rahway, NJ Nationwide Author: Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Shredz Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Bepassion never got order it has been over 3 month Internet Author: Odessa, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Bepassion Internet

Jan 15 2017
Tee4CoolGrandma SCAM Ordered paid for T shirt . Frequent emails from SAM to say product in shipping - 3 months ,no way of contacting them apart from email and same replies New York New York Author: Palmerston North , Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Tee4CoolGrandma New York, New York

Jan 15 2017
mystery shoppers money gram Sheryl Adams, Sheneka Jason, Sidney Adams, Robert Remsen, David Sanders, Michael Shepard they sent me a fake check to be deposited with instructions to send money to 3 individuals via money gram and said that I need to lie, that I am not a mystery shopper and that I know individuals I am sending money.  Pougheepsie New York Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: mystery shoppers money gram Pougheepsie, New York

Jan 14 2017
Alice - Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS ; ordered 3 elect blankets for Christmas gifts on 12/182015 still have not received them have made 5 attempts to find out where they nare with no success. West Seneca  New York Author: Frisco , Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS West Seneca, New York

Jan 14 2017
Sleepys' Mattress Company Our mattress is defective . Called and asked to have it checked out , they said we need to pay them to do this . Have never had a company tell me I need to pay them for a inspection and was never told this when buying the mattress . Nationwide 1/3 Author: Old bridge , New Jersey Bed & Bath: Sleepy' Mattress Company Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
New Sun Energies Lied and said my solar system came with a battery back up, I asked 3 times and each time he said yes it does. They gave me a time frame of about 3 months to have the system installed and that took over 6 months. No battery pack came with the panels, and I asked the installer about it and he said he dosent understand why they keep doing that to people, that they dont have the batter back up systems like i wanted. tempe Arizona Author: san antonio, Texas Building Products: New Sun Energies tempe, Arizona

Jan 13 2017
Jack Hamm - Hammer-X Hammer #3 Hybrid, HitIt400.com, HammerX 400xl, Flat X Shaft, Jack rip-off, non-responsive, non-delivery, excuses, scam Internet Author: Georgia Sporting Goods: Jack Hamm - Hammer-X Internet

Jan 13 2017
Hybrid Revolt Matt Edwards Hybrid Revolt owner Matt Edwards refuses to honor 3 year warranty on Honda Insight hybrid battery pack Surprise Arizona Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Warranty: Hybrid Revolt Surprise, Arizona

Jan 13 2017
Hubzu.com Purchased home with so many violations that 3 years later im still fixing code violations. Ive spent over $80,000.00 dollars and im still not up to code. Internet Author: Miami, Florida Attorney Generals: Unusual Rip-Off: Hubzu.com Internet

Jan 12 2017
The Gift Necklace I purchased 3 picture necklaces in December 2016 and still haven't received them. And they won't respond to my emails Internet Author: Wilmington , North Carolina Jewelry Stores: The Gift Necklace Internet

Jan 12 2017
Prize candles Never recieved my 3 candles ordered Dec 7 2016 have emailed them with no response and they have not given my 41.00 back Internet Author: saint clair shores, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Prize candles Internet

Jan 12 2017
Hobbies Discount, Chris Oliver On December I placed an order for 3 remote controlled fish. After Christmas came and went I contacted them for an order #, which was never provided intitially. They informed me that my order was being processed but could not provide confirmation as it has not yet shipped. Mind you my credit csrd was debited the day I place my order. This is a SCAM. Internet Author: 13415 Iola Drive, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 11 2017
unstoppable LLC I ordered 2 Puppy piggy banks for christmass, never relieved them, I was charged 3 times and no piggy banks, the number they have on their credit card statement days THIS VOICE MAIL was not set up. rip off, fraud Los Angeles, California Internet Author: mission viejo, California Toy Stores: unstoppable LLC Internet

Jan 11 2017
Hammer x Jack Hamm Will not send me my refund back after sending the product back and it has been 3 years of trying to get it. Denver Colorado Author: Homer City, Pennsylvania Golf Courses: Hammer x Internet

Jan 11 2017
Cellular outfitters What a ripoff and completely unprofessional! First they overcharged me and i called immediately yet, that was the only time they answered. have attempted calling them at least 50 times and nobody ever answered my calls I've emailed them several timed and still no reply. There were several items missing from my order and the items (with exception of the rugged phone case) I received were damaged. The folding case was falling apart and the magnetic clasp does not work. I ordered 5 of the pink cords and only received 3. I also never got my free stylus pen. This company never answers their phone nor returns emails. I've left them voicemails as well. 1375 S. Acacia Ave. Fullerton, Ca. 92831 Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona On-Line Stores: Cellular outfitters Internet