3 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 3
There may be more specific results for "3"
For more specific results for "3"
Showing 1-25 of 63,098 Found Reports For more specific results for "3"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
clear sight glasses saw an add on facebook...it is still there.ordered on 10/3/2017 attemted to contact them as to a delivery date and found that the are not on the internet, no web page Internet florida Author: leesburg, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: clear sight glasses Internet

Oct 16 2017
Bella Serata Ordered free trial of eye and skin cream; paid shipping; received product and 3 days later received two separate invoices for $89 each; Phone number of each of these entries on my bank statement are not active N/A Internet Author: O'Fallon, Missouri Eye Care: Bella Serata Internet

Oct 16 2017
Mary boughman Kathy In Sept paid 3 no storage fee 45.00 ea total 135.00 used only one of 3 SHOULD get 2 mo UNUSED RETURNED. RENTAL AGREEMENT DOESNT SAY SHE CAN KEEP BUT SHE SAID SHES NOT RETURNING IT Grand junction Colorado Author: San Diego, California Storage & Self Storage: Mary boughman Grand junction, Colorado

Oct 15 2017
Brimley's White Glove Chem-Dry After cleaning our sofa sectional 3 times, it was ruined by incompetent technicians. Mesa Arizona
Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Cleaning Services: Brimley's White Glove Chem-Dry Mesa, Arizona

Oct 15 2017
Netspend Debit Card My debit card was cancelled without any notification on 10/10/17. I called customer service. They stated that would send a new card out to me and that I would receive it in 3 business days. I still had not received it as of 10/15/17. I called customer service again. They told me that the replacement card was never ordered and they assured me that they had ordered one. I should receive it in 3 business days. I asked for a confirmation number or email and they refused. They have over $700 in my account that I can not access. I asked for the money to be transferred to a different bank account. They stated that they can only transfer money to another netspend account. I offered a different netspend card. They stated that this second card had a restriction on it and they were unable to transfer the money to that card. I asked them if they can issue me a check. They stated that it would take 10+ business days to determine if a refund check could be sent to me. They have don't nothing to help or rectify the issue by rushing a card to me. Austin Texas Author: ELLINGTON, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Debit Card Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Coin-Banks Roberto Bello Scammed me out of $10k. Asked them to buy bitcoin and hold and they did not. Will not allow me to make a withdrawal after 3 months. Internet
Author: Lahaina, Hawaii Brokerage Companies: Coin-Banks Internet

Oct 14 2017
Fight Fast I too have misled by the Fight Fast, deceptive ads offering the 325s folding knife free. They say the only cost is shipping and handling, but at the end, my card was charged $139.96 for an American Badass Survival Guide 3 + FREE Lethal Termination Tactics misled by fightfast ad Visalia, CA 93292 ICalifornia Fight Fast refund Author: Marysville, California Mail Order Services: Fight Fast Internet

Oct 14 2017
Armando Montelongo Seminars Misrepresentation of Sales, 3 day cancellation policy deceptive acts, unethical & lies by speakers and the team San Antonio Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Seminar Programs: Armando Montelongo Seminars San Antonio, Texas

Oct 14 2017
Perk MedSpa Rip Off: On Jun 25, 2017 I signed up for 3 Ultrashape for my abdomen; 15 Velashape (5 for upper arms and 10 for bra area/leggs/abdomen); 1 Free Facial and 1 extra Velashape. At that time they signed me up for an interest free loan for 5 months. Meanwhile I began my treatments beginning 7/17/2017, had 3 treatments and then went on vacation. I had another treatment on 9/1/2017. and then had a medical problem. Called to schedule my other appointments and was told I had to have a Consultion with their new manager. She told me that they no longer had the machines available and wanted to to schedule facials to finalize my treatments.. The Villages Florida Author: Summerfield, Florida Health Spas: Perk MedSpa The Villages, Florida

Oct 14 2017
Grandtvbox.com Platinumtvbox.com tigerlot.com 1-3 days to ship paid them 224.59 ordered on 10/4 now 10/14 no product shipped los angeles California Author: Elmira, New York Internet Fraud: Grandtvbox.com los angeles, California

Oct 13 2017
DeHavilland Dreams Inc Christopher Busch Order was placed,confirmed with order # ,cc was charged, was told would be 2 -3 week delivery.After the time had passed tried to contact by their web site left 3 notices asking for status of the order.Few days later tried calling but the first number was disconnected,tried a second number went to voicemail left 2 messages.  Hudson , WI 54016 Internet Author: Ketchikan, Alaska Hobby Shops: DeHavilland Dreams Inc Christopher Busch ,

Oct 13 2017
Pure Naturals CBD 100 MG ordered 3 bottles plus ordered pills. nothing works. Encinitas CA 92024 California Author: Redding, California Alternative Health: Pure Naturals CBD 100 MG Encinitas CA 92024, California

Oct 13 2017
Thertreland America Purchase 3 tickets from this website for a play at our local cultural center. For 3 tickets the cost was $303.01  Internet Author: Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania Theaters: Thertreland America Internet

Oct 12 2017
Piers skincare Premium skin 4 98 plus 1.98 charged then o 61/18 /17 and charged my acc 7/4 /17 and 8/3/17 and charged both days 98.09 without my noledge . St Petersburg Flordia Author: Corryton, Tennessee Sales People: Piers skincare Internet

Oct 12 2017
Baileigh Industrial Inc. 3 Month Old Vertical Mill will be DOWN for 1-2 months Waiting for a warranty motor from China...SMH Manitowoc Wisconsin Author: Elgin, Illinois Manufacturers: Baileigh Industrial Inc. Manitowoc, Wisconsin

Oct 12 2017
3 B Software Digital tv for PC This company is a rip-off business. I down loaded their Digital TV for PC fo $ 19.99.This does not work. Impossible to contact anyone. Internet Author: Palatine, Illinois Computer Software: 3 B Software Internet

Oct 11 2017
HUD HOMES USA signed up for free trial membership upon the 3 rd day I could no longer access the website. Called and hudhomesusa claim they had no info on me (phone number, emaill address, or credit card info) although my card was charged the $39.80. I called my bank and reported fraud on them. nation wide Nationwide Author: DALLAS, Texas Realtors: HUD HOMES USA Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Testclear.com 10 day Toxin Rid, 7 day Toxin Rid, 5 day Toxin Rid, 3 day Toxin Rid Ordered Toxin Rid 10 day (they guaranteed after 10 days you will be clean) they GUARANTEE IT! Followed program to the letter, failed drug test and lost out on a job. Washington Nationwide Author: Marco Island, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Testclear.com Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Brt trading company Illumina sd They are saying that I ordered some facial cream from them and that I have received it which I have not they have charged my card 3 times $4.69 $6.49 and one for $98.99 San Diego California Internet Author: Mary Esther, Florida Internet Fraud: Brt trading company Internet