Your Search | 3

Jun 28 2016
Global Vacation Network I went to their presentation ,3 hrs long, & didn't buy a membership. For going,They gave me a certificate for 2 to fly to certain places, a short cruise & short hotel stay. I called for weeks ,recording saying phones are down, & I could rarely speak to someone. Finally, they said my time has expired & they said I could not use my certificate any more. Palm Harbor Florida Author: S. Pasadena, Florida Resorts: Global Vacation Network Palm Harbor, Florida

Jun 28 2016
Boost Mobile Boost Mobile.com Cancelled Service After 3 years They Locked My Phone Nationwide Author: Louisville, Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Direct Gardening order placed on June 5, 2016. Inquired about my order on June 14, Told in shipping department have emailed and called 3 more times and told same thing. Today topped it off, Now not all plants are available. HOW? Was told order was ready for shipping June 7, 2016........today is the 28th..why hasn't it been shipped? Bloomington Illinois Author: weare, New Hampshire Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 28 2016
weltman weinberg and reis.com there are harassing me over a debt that i did not owe them been 3 years they been doing this crap is getting old plus there told me i be thrown in jail if i do not pay.. they up the fee of there bill cleveland Nationwide Author: belleville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: weltman weinberg and reis.com Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
XTOYSUSA I purchased a d***o a week ago and it should've been here in 1-3 days. there's no number to call or anyone to talk to. I want my money back and my credit card info erased. Internet Author: Sacramento, California $$ REWARDS Offered: XTOYSUSA Internet

Jun 26 2016
Santander Consumer USA I filed bankruptcy recently, which I did not include my car loan. Ive had a loan with Santander for 3 years now. I don't know how much I owe, they do not send bills, they do not allow me access to my account. The reason they keep giving me is because I filed bankruptcy they said I had all the help I needed which is confusing. Because of this I have fallen behind on my bill which is creating great problems for me and a whole lot of stress. Texas Internet Some information... Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Internet

Jun 25 2016
Paton's performance Mechanics shop I paid the mechanic(Joe) to service my vehicle. His only job to do was put on a new starter that I have purchase. After several days of calling trying to get in contact with (Joe) with no luck I stopped by the shop to find my car completely turn apart my whole in dash was taken off. I asked him if he knew how long it would take him to actually fix the vehicle after 3 weeks and his response was he no longer knew how to fix and told me to come pick up my vehicle after he has made a bigger problem. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas , Texas Auto Mechanics: Paton's performance Dallas , Texas

Jun 23 2016
Coughlin automotive Tom coughlin and associates and employees Coughlin automotive traded me a car blew it up and gave it back to me 3 weeks later and the day before told me not to come get it because it was in detailing witch was not true because I have video just they next day of it being hauled on trailer from a town 40 miles away they took my car on trade blew it up and upon blowing it up called 3 weeks later to give it back they have done this to countless people and am sorry to see it keep happening somthing needs to be done or atleast shown to the public about this outrage coughlin keeps doing to hard working people please help London Ohio Author: London , Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Coughlin automotive London, Ohio

Jun 23 2016
Fast move inc. I called for a quote they gave a quote for 1100 dollars wen they load the truck it went up to 1700 dollars they lied to me they told me 3 to 5 businesses days for delivery  Nationwide Author: Spring hill, Florida Abusive Children: Fast move inc. Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
DRUMCREW MASONRY Chris Mccluskey owner Home owners BEWARE Chris is an awful worker he takes your deposit only shows up when he feels like it and won't answer phone calls or texts. He started my front steps 3 weeks ago and I am still waiting for him to finish. He will lie to you and give you the run around. His business needs to be shut down. I am not the first to complain. Somerville Massachusetts Author: Medford, Massachusetts Landscaping: DRUMCREW MASONRY Somerville, Massachusetts

Jun 22 2016
THUMBTACK Thumbtack is a Fraud!!! I have been using thumbtack for a long time now . I have spent a lot of money purchasing credits and I have come to believe this business is a fraud. I just rc received 3 back to back dj request all the same!! FAKE!!! This Business is a fraud!! Nationwide
Author: Deblois, Maine Customer Leads: THUMBTACK Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Ronald Roebuck Mr. Roebuck has been taking money from upper middle class women for supposedly start up businesses for years. I was in contact with at least 3 other women that he had obtained money from under fraudulent pretences. Watch out for this individual. Phoenix Arizona Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cleaning Services: Ronald Roebuck Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 22 2016
Capital Improvements LLC Owner of company is ryan Richards We signed a contract paid 1/3 down, 2,600 dollars he came for 4 days did very little work vadvais heights Minnesota Author: cENTER CITY, Builders & Contractors: Capital Improvements LLC vadvais heights , Minnesota

Jun 21 2016
Teresa Colbert or Chase Johnson; United Financial Urgent matter to pay for a loan that I never took out 3 years ago. Atlanta Georgia Author: Highland, California Loans: Teresa Colbert or Chase Johnson

Jun 20 2016
ValueBank Texas R. Scott Heitkamp This bank used to be good until some changes were made that REALLY screw over their members Corpus Christi Texas And your wrong again... Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Banks: ValueBank Texas Corpus Christi, Texas

Jun 19 2016
Wartena's Chihuahuas. Fancy paws. Jen's Chihuahuas. Wartena's Chihuahuas. Jen Wartena's Chihuahuas. She sold me an AKC registered chihuahua puppy. She sent the puppy on an airplane. After I got the puppy she kept saying she was going to send the papers and never did. She kept saying she misplaced some paperwork was looking for it and would get it to me ASAP. It has now been 3 years and I still have not received the AKC paperwork. Also after I first got the puppy I noticed she had a deformation on her mouth. The puppy's bottom jaw does not meet the top jaw. I believe this lady is running a puppy mill because the puppy is so deformed. The main reason I bought the puppy was to start breeding chihuahuas here in my hometown. Since her mouth has the deformation I cannot breed her, nor do I have the AKC papers to breed her. Also in the advertisement she used to sell me the puppy, she used a photo of the puppy where it look like she was holding the puppy's chin up, but now that I know her mouth is deformed I can tell she was holding the puppy's mouth closed so you could not see the deformation. Skeevy Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Animal Services: Wartena's Chihuahuas Internet

Jun 19 2016
seattle-theatre.com/ 3 to 4 times face value of tickets Seattle Washington Author: Washington Ticket Sales: http://www.seattle-theatre.com/ Internet

Jun 18 2016
kelly lynn gitter kelly the shaman, chocolate lady , shaman kelly lynn, kelly gitter kelly claims she is a shaman and she facilitates spiritual ceremonies, she also claims she's serving medicine but instead she gives people some capsules full of drugs such as sassafras and unfortunately a mix of chocolate which no one knows whats really inside and she claims its ayahuasca and mushrooms, however she has no idea whats she's doing and she's not a real shaman either, not to mention she's charging 3/4 times more then real shamans with integrity so anyone looking for healing or spiritual work, please do yourself a favor and stay away from her, you will loose your money and probably your mind as well during the process. los angeles and maui Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Cult Organizations: kelly lynn gitter Nationwide

19, Report #1311950

Jun 17 2016
Carlos Gutierrez Jr. Funeral Consumer Guardian Society (Heritage Life Ins) Carlos promised to stop by with my policy about 3 weeks ago. No show, no policy altho debits rfrom my checking acct each 4th of the month. His phon e number isn't working properly and I am unable to leave a message for him. The address is **** *. ****** **. Chicago. I will soon go there and see if I can get help. **** *. ****** **. Chicago, IL 60646 Author: Wood Dale, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Carlos Gutierrez Jr.

Jun 17 2016
dr jeffrey epstein foundations for hair restorations ga, hair plug look with 1 inch spaces, 3 renowned drs said worse transplant theyve ever seen and Epstein doesnt care anymore, used to be good but botches people, and most need revisions from honest drs. thief who overcharged and wanted to book another 10,000 session, had to postpone my weddking miami and New york city Nationwide Author: mahhattan, New York Plastic Surgeons: dr jeffrey epstein Nationwide

Jun 15 2016
WheresMyTutor.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: WheresMyTutor is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. WheresMyTutor.com is dedicated to providing Tutors with unlimited number of “Tutoring Requests” from local parents & students. Unlike other tutoring companies, WheresMyTutor successfully connects many thousands of tutors, parents, and students every single month, without taking a “cut” of tutors’ hourly tutoring rates.*UPDATE: WheresMyTutor.com pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. WheresMyTutor.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Also a tutor for 3 months- NOTHING Author: Norwalk, California WheresMyTutor.com TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Where’s My Tutor Quizzes, tests, completing homework assignments, finishing laboratory experiments, or simply playing catch-up due to an absence, Where's My Tutor? is the best choice for QUICKLY meeting the student's academic needs. WheresMyTutor.com tutoring referral services with vast database of 8300+ tutors located in all regions & major cities throughout United States. Internet, California

Jun 15 2016
Hope 4 Home Hope 4 Home / Lamont Scammed 3 mortgage payments from me and did nothing. California Author: Gainesville, Georgia Real Estate Services: Hope 4 Home California

Jun 14 2016
Stereo-needs Had a 3 year warranty on my amplifier they told me that fine send in back to us with a 20 money order and small note about what's going on with it they was emailing me up to the point when I shipped it saying will will have a replacement ready just waiting to get it not a word after and it been 2 months Internet Author: Auburn Hills, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Stereo-needs Internet

Jun 14 2016
VRBO Homeaway Let owner take cancel 3 weeks before our trip,when I wouldn't pay his $600 more dollars he was demanding! After 6 mnths of being reserved, I think thats called BLACKMAIL!! Nationwide Author: Elk Grove, California Timeshare Rentals: VRBO Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
Papa Johns Pizza Requested I clean grease traps above a running 500 degree oven , when I objected to doing the task with the top oven running I was written up and then fired after 3&1/2 years of working there Dahlonega Georgia Author: Murrayville , Georgia Work Place Bullies: Papa Johns Pizza Dahlonega , Georgia