Your Search | 3

Feb 12 2016
Area Construction Services Inc. Kenneth Monilaw Ken Monilaw contracted to set up a modular in McHenry County for a man who is parapalegic. He subcontarcted the work out 3 years ago. The home and garage is still not finished and none of the sub contractors were paid. He pocketed over $50,000.00 and has disappeared. I reported him to the authorities but nothing has been done to pay back the money he stole from the poor guy who is housed in a nursing home in Chicago because he can't live in a home that is still not finished and damaged from the weather. Crystal Lake Illinois Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Attorneys General: Area Construction Services Inc. Crystal Lake , Illinois

Feb 12 2016
gameday-tees Ordered tee shirt in January said it would take 2-3 weeks. Sending e-m ails and tried to contact by phone to no avail. They are a RIP OFF!! Ontario California Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Sports Teams & Clubs: gameday-tees internet,

Feb 11 2016
vivid seats lists price for tickets 3 times the actual amount Internet Author: willowbrook, Illinois Ticket Sales: vivid seats Internet

Feb 10 2016
open pantry gas station Gas Station Rip Off!! It costs you 3 cents just to select your gas grade! brookfield Wisconsin Author: Brookfield, Wisconsin Gas Stations: open pantry gas station brookfield, Wisconsin

Feb 10 2016
Kaplan university Owing money that was added 3 months after I left classes Davenport Iowa Author: Pennsylvania Colleges and Universities: Kaplan university Davenport, Iowa

Feb 10 2016
Evo International aka Evo Merchant Services Charged us fees despite not doing business with them for 3 years and then handed it over to a collection agency Atlanta Georgia Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Evo International Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 09 2016
29 Prime,.INC. OC LISTINGS Worked for them for 3 hours, said we were not being paid for training, so I left,asked them for 24.00, they would not pay so,now we are haveing a hearing at the labor board.29 prime said they have nev¬† Irvine California Author: Santa Ana, California Search Engine Optimization: 29 Prime Irvine, California

Feb 07 2016
Martinez Electric Brian Martinez is a thief. He took a deposit to do electrical work at our house in December of 2015. Brian said he would return the deposit. Its bee over 3 weeks now and no refund or call back. The guy is a crook and not even licensed. Stay away from Brian Martinez. He will take and run with your money. Lakewood Colorado Author: Thornton, Colorado Electrical Services: Martinez Electric Lakewood, Colorado

Feb 06 2016
production media company BUYER BEWARE. This advertising co. is a scam. I have purchased almost 2000.00 dollars of advertising in 3 real estate folders and have yet to see anything from the co. as of 2/7/16 and paid for it back in july of 2015. I have tried calling and they won't return my calls, thus I am ready to pursue this via the judicial way and sue for false advertising practises and refund of my money paid. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT CONTINUES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CLIENTS. Beaverton Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona News Media: production media company Oregon

Feb 05 2016
Labcorp Paid them off once, then 3 years later they turn my account over to collection agency for the same amount and same services. Nationwide Author: Clay city, Kentucky Medical Laboratories: Labcorp Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Jeff Morgan Henke Law Firm Sent threatening email that Federal Government has my SSN on hold for 3 allegations Internet Author: Washington Collection Agencies: Jeff Morgan Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Stratetig Publishing Group - CC Publishing aka and Elite Explosure Marketing all same group...look up the street address, Mike Miller and someone named Scott Miner deceptive advertising methods. I purchased an ad than called back to cancel whichI was told I could ddo within 3 days. The supposed Manager Mike Miller stated they don't do that but would be happy to give me a free ad , like why would I want a free ad I want my money back. free ad is for 2017 and how do I know I'll even get it. Don't work with these people they'll keep your money..just file a chargeback. only way to get your money back Boca RAton Florida Author: Manalapan, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Stratetig Publishing Group Boca RAton, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
E - Z Way Auto Sales Lenoir NC told me several times in 3 weeks i was guarnteed approved lenoir nc Author: elkin , North Carolina Auto Dealers: E - Z Way Auto Sales Lenoir NC

Feb 02 2016
Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR, Matt Sidman, Service Manager Two months in to my 3 year warranty, Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR, will not honor the Warranty, says Washington Dodge Dealer mechanics & diagnostic computers and Auto Zone computers are Lying. I HAVE A FULL DIARY, NAMES, NUMBERS, RECEIPTS, AND DATES UPON REQUEST. Eugene Oregon Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Repair Service: Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR Eugene, Oregon

Feb 02 2016
Michael Kors store Pictures look exactly like Michael Kors Bags. I thought I paid $138 - but was charged $158 on my chargecard. 3 PHONIES arrived from China. internet/facebook --came from China! Internet Author: Garden City, New York Luggage & Leather Goods: Michael Kors store Internet

Feb 01 2016
TRS RECOVERY SERVICES INC 3 letters in 1 day; MoneyGram Walmart Scam sugar land Nationwide Do not pay!! Author: Prescott, Arizona Cash Services: TRS RECOVERY SERVICES INC Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Iyoga computer support Iyoga failed in providing me Windows 10 after charging and receiving $180.00. I contacted them to request a refund of which they promised to send. It has been now 3 months and I have neither received the product or requested refund. I tried to call but no answer. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: Iyoga computer support Internet

Jan 31 2016
Buckeye Building Solutions Mashable Owens Nashon asked my company M & M Gutters to install gutters and down spouts on (3) homes I gave Mr Owens a price of $3.00 per foot. Mr Owens advised me to proceed with the work .  Westerville Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Small Business Services: Buckeye Building Solutions

Jan 31 2016
done right moving we booked this company 3 weeks in advance and agreed on the price and the time for pick up and an approx time for delivery.  edmonton alberta canada Author: edmonton, Alabama Moving Companies: done right moving edmonton ,

Jan 28 2016
Vermont Teddy Bear Company After 3 attempts, order is still not correct Shelburne, VT Internet Author: Greer, South Carolina Gift Shops: Vermont Teddy Bear Company Internet

Jan 27 2016
Hairella I ordered/paid for a 3 month supply of the product and after 4 emails i have yet to receive it after 2 months. Internet Author: Gardner, Kansas Alternative Health: Hairella Internet

Jan 27 2016
Cartvertising¬† Received $4,650 more than 3 months in advance for little if no advertising Englewood, Colorado Rob Sunny Roseman Author: englewood, Colorado Advertising Agencies: CartVertising Englewood, Colorado

Jan 26 2016
Captain Marketing  Charged me after my cancellation Internet, Internet To Brian Kennedy Author: Summerville, South Carolina Search Engine Optimization: Captain Marketing Internet