3 DAY BLINDS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 3 day blinds
There may be more specific results for "3 day blinds"
For more specific results for "3 day blinds"
Showing 1-25 of 23,054 Found Reports For more specific results for "3 day blinds"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
SUPERMALTESE BERNARD BILUDA53 ELM ST. #3 BOSTON MASSACHUSSETS they said its refundable but never refunded me when i cancel the transactions because i found out that their shipping agency is a scammer skypetmovers.com massachussets Internet
Author: MARIETTA, Georgia Dog Catchers: SUPERMALTESE Internet

Apr 29 2017
cleverclad Philip Malone 215 337 4872 I ordered 5 heart of the ocean necklaces on Feb 7 2017 with promise of delivery in 3 to 5 weeks. sent several unresponded emails to company. Internet Author: Ottawa, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: cleverclad Internet

Apr 29 2017
BetterHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: BetterHelp is 100% dedicated to creating a positive customer experience for all members. BetterHelp recognizes that impeccable customer care is vital to the platform's mission of helping more people each and every day, and is willing to go above and beyond to achieve member satisfaction.*UPDATE: BetterHelp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. BetterHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
We'd love to help resolve any outstanding billing concerns! Author: oshkosh, Wisconsin Credit Services: BetterHelp.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp is the largest online counseling platform worldwide. BetterHelp changes the way people get help when facing life's challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. BetterHelp completely understands that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and BetterHelp wants to be there to support members. Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Cash Advance Inc The Cash Advance Related Companies include, but are not limited to: Cash Advance, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, including those that operate under the trade names Cash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net Beware of statement used before Goodbye: HAVE A BLESSED DAY! Everyone of them use it! internet Internet Author: North Bend, Washington Cash Services: Cash Advance Inc Internet

Apr 29 2017
Williamsburg townhomes, Garland texas 1423 forest ln they are using false criminal records to take my money for application fee,kept my payment and would not let me or my wife defend myself. 40 dollars gone in less than a day. Garland texas texas Author: Sachse , Texas Landlords: Williamsburg townhomes, Garland texas 1423 forest ln

Apr 29 2017
On Point Microblade Training Academy On Point Microblade Academy 2 or 3 day microblade classes are a scam and rip off! Idaho Falls Idaho
Author: freedom, Wyoming Trade Schools: On Point Microblade Training Academy Idaho Falls, Idaho

Apr 29 2017
High-Q Auto High-Q Automotive Consulting LLC I thought, that in this day and age, Pirates were a rarity, especially on dry land! Plantation Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: High-Q Auto Plantation, Florida

Apr 28 2017
Avas flowers This company acted as they would make things right when they failed to deliver the flowers my wife ordered for her mother they still did not make it right after they failed to deliver flowers a second day New york Nationwide Author: Lancaster, California Consumer Services: Avas flowers Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
RED POCKET MOBILE RED POCKET WIRELESS REFUSED TO ACTIVATE MY BRAND NEW SAMSUNG GUSTO 3, FALSELY TOLD ME IT'S ON A BLOCK LIST THOUSAND OAKS California Author: COMMACK, New York Cellular Phone Companies: RED POCKET MOBILE THOUSAND OAKS, California

Apr 28 2017
Seller Networks Took my $200 with zero responses in 3 months. Internet Author: Oro Valley, Arizona RV Dealers: Seller Networks Internet

Apr 28 2017
gloss motive offered me trail order but the day you order starts your 14 days so you dont get it till day 14 and then they charge your account 79,99 and wont return your money the are a big rip off i wopuld not tell anyone about them but the are a rip off las vegas Nationwide Author: morgantown, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: gloss motive Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Kemper Insurance MetLife Continuing to charge my account after I have cancelled my policy, won't return phone calls, and has been 3 months and still haven't got a refund Gwinnett County School Group Insurance Nationwide Author: Suwanee, Georgia Better Business Bureau: Kemper Insurance Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Scam-Purjury Ding-A Ling Answer Service & Impact Answer service Ripoff Ding A Ling Fake 30 day Trial Margate Florida Author: Ohio, Ohio Attorney Generals: Ding-A Ling Answer Service Margate, Florida

Apr 27 2017
Vehicle Services Department Every 2-3 months I receive a letter about my 2013 Ford Explorer warranty, states I must get a contract from them Plano Texas Author: Novi, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Apr 26 2017
Global Services Beth calls 5 times a day and leaves message that it is personal matter. Nationwide Author: Blanco, Texas Credit Services: Global Services Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
color by pascale I purchased 3 glitter glosses and didn't receive what I ordered. I received matte lip gloss & one container was partially full. guangdong Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: color by pascale Internet

Apr 26 2017
Revitalize Renew revitalize is a ripoff ! the send a TRIAL size for $4.99 plus shipping EACH for Revitalize and Renew. And don't mention that your 14 day trial starts that day. Asks if you want auto ship, NO. Then charge you $88.10 and $88.95 for them!! This is such a scam !!! Do not fall for this TRIAL program. On top of that it's not as good as they claim ! Internet Author: Ludington, Michigan Skin Care: Revitalize Internet

Apr 26 2017
Metro PCS Communication, Inc. Fraudulent sales practice and horrible customer service for defective eleven day old phone Richardson Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Communication, Inc. Richardson, Texas

Apr 25 2017
House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne We wasted $264. On a bridesmaid dress for my daughter to wear at my sons wedding. It came in 3 sizes to big for her. Orland Park Illinois Author: Morris, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne Orland Park , Illinois

Apr 25 2017
Grand Pacific Investments Limited BJ Lee poses as a dollar millionaire from China sourcing projects for funding. he uses Lourens Carlson and Alan Ching as a fake investment analysts. they flew to south Africa to get projects to fund and had companies pay for fake due diligence conducted by Scott Lau Mckinsey claiming to be from PPC larksons. to this day we have never seen any investment funds. instead their so called analyst Lourens who was facilitating payments has vanished. They have Sabelo Mthembu Hlongwa posing as an agent with no sense of accountability for the fraudulent activity at hand. they are thieves. we want refundsome for money spent and time wasted. Hong Kong Author: Johannesburg , Alabama Investment Brokers: Grand Pacific Investments Limited Hong Kong ,

Apr 25 2017
Dermafolia, Daniel and Christine at their call center Fraudulent advertising, nothin on web about 14 day trial and then be charged full amount, Daniel was pushy and wouldn't take cancel and refund for an answer until I threatened to get my bank and lawyer involved. Then all of a sudden I'm getting a refund. I called back and got Christine to confirm this to be true. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Dermafolia Internet

Apr 24 2017
Parisian Glow These people don't understand the concept of 14 day trial Internet Author: SAVANNAH, Georgia Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Apr 23 2017
Fractional property services They promised to rent out my 3 weeks time share and charged $1200 from me. It was back to June 2016. They are gone now with the money they took from me and another people.. I need the help Atlanta GA Author: Los Angeles, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Fractional property services

Apr 23 2017
Federal Reserve Bank of New York William Dudley, C.E.O. The same old same old: send money to jane doe, and well send you the Visa card that will have a ballance of 15 million dollars, that you can withdrawl up to 20,000 a day. New york ? Nationwide Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Banks: Federal Reserve Bank of New York Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Always Travel with us Paid for a cruise ship trip i got very sick and fighting Acute Chronic Pancreatitis, and Acute Chronic Gastitric, and Cirrhosis of the liver stage 4, will not refund me because I was passed my 30 day cancellation period, which how do you know when you will get sick? I can not leave my state and really needed the money for hospital bills. Kissimmee Nationwide, Florida Author: STUARTS DRAFT, Virginia Cruises: Always Travel with us Internet