Your Search | 3 day blinds

May 24 2016
Josh Kahn tax group Total ripoff. They had me keep detailed records of my monthly expenses for 3 months . Then sent back to me totally different numbers as if they never even looked at all me paper work. Meanwhile Josh Kahn ,this name must be an alias I.e. Joshing you and conning you, told me this is such an easy car. Only to receive what looks like a 5th graders handwriting and absolutely no spell check. Total total joke! Josh assured me it will all be taken care of. -Just joshing you!- to be conned into paying a total of $2800 for absolutely nothingCalabasas Los Angeles Nationwide Author: San Rafael , California Income Tax Service: Josh Kahn tax group Nationwide

May 23 2016
Synchrony bank account defender I have sent the information they need at least three times...once by certified mail and twice by fax. I have had this insurance to pay my HSN account if laid off...well I was laid off 3-16-16 and still nothing. Atlanta Georgia Author: Springfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Synchrony bank account defender Atlanta, Georgia

May 23 2016
Electrical District 3 ED3 ED3 Refuses to Explain Charges Maricopa Arizona
Author: Maricopa (Hidden Valley), Arizona Electrical Services: Electrical District 3 Maricopa, Arizona

May 22 2016
weekofnews.com Offers a $7000.00 payout when you have made that amount. Will not pay out. My payment is still in processing over a week. Promise is 3 days. Brooklyn weekofnews.com internet Author: Buckeye, Arizona Work at Home Business: weekofnews.com Internet

May 21 2016
JuvaCell Pro Skin Therapy/juvaCell Eye Therapy. Charge names: health *dermisglow Guilford CT and rly*dermarenu Westminster CA Did not inform me of the 14 day time frame so was charged for items I did not order Guilford. West inster CT. CA Author: St Paul, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: JuvaCell Pro Skin Therapy/juvaCell Eye Therapy Nationwide

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 19 2016
Resume Genius.com .....John Cancelled the 14 day trial 2 hours after the trial time began and they refuse to refund money they took out of my account! I guess I was to risk being fired to call at the exact time! Wilmington Delaware Author: Scenery Hill, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Resume Genius.com Wilmington , Delaware

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 19 2016
roy carter of fincen This person sent me a text about 2 weeks ago say , they received 3 allegations about outstanding loans for $672.. In the the next 48 hours a case will be registered against me and a warrent of arrest will be issue. They say text them back to resolved it. Nationwide Author: san pablo, California Unusual Rip-Off: roy carter of fincen Nationwide

May 19 2016
Take 3 vacation packages Take 3 nights Take 3 vacations They take your money and not give you a vacation for it! They make it impossible to book you vacation like oh sorry that spot is not available and that date is not available try calling us in a week they find all excuses not to book your vacation and or charge u a hefty fee to book it like another 150$ because this is a popular date or destination or expedited booking . THE HOLD TIME TO SPEAK TO A BOOKING AGENT IS 110 minuets!!! And at the end they DONT EVEN BOOK YOU!' Internet
Author: Great neck , New York Hotel: Take 3 vacation packages Internet

May 19 2016
G700 flashlight G800--ILMG Co . ShadowHawk G800 Bought flashlight G700. After 3 months got my mony back, but I paid 6 dollars ship. Both are same co. St. PETERS Missouri Author: Vermilion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: G700 flashlight

May 18 2016
Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Bonniville Bank provo utah walmartmoneycard greendot bank card just lockwd me out from getting any of my money , i feel very used by Walmart for doing business and selling r his scam prepaid card. Walmart needs to be sued for disrespecting hard working tax paying citizens for scamming me out of my money. i checked the current transactions while i was at work and all the recording said was how my money was being debit carded out of my account $20.00 all day over a hundred dollars as well as other locations today..i need someone to please help spread the word about this scam. provo utah Nationwide Author: pleasantville, New Jersey Liquor & Wine Stores: Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Nationwide

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 17 2016
NEXT LEVEL NUTRA LLC 30 Day Free Trial drafted my bank $190 after 14 days, called to return unopened product, offered only 35% refund Henderson Nevada Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: NEXT LEVEL NUTRA LLC Henberson, Nevada

May 16 2016
Butler,Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer,cash-Award Signatory for the payments division. They sent me a letter saying that I have won 3 million dollars and that I needed to pay a processing fee of $20 in order to receive the money BABYLON New York Author: Fort Worth, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler,Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 16 2016
Pacific Alliance Capital Limited- PAL Capital LLC Pacific Alliance Capital Review: PAL Capital is located in New York. We hire them to sell our company and we had a terrible experience. Not sure if miscommunication but at the end of the day we lost thousands of dollars in fees and time wasted. Since PAL Capital Review- Pacific Alliance Capital review- Pacific Alliance Limited Review New york new york Author: California Brokerage Companies: Pacific Alliance Capital Limited- PAL Capital LLC New york,

May 16 2016
ZD INSTRUMENT CO. ZD INSTRUMENT CO. ZDRS 3 in 1 water monitor malfunction jiangsu China
Author: jakarta, Other Electronic Manufacturers: ZD INSTRUMENT CO. Internet

May 16 2016
Raise.com Raise Bought gift card. After 3 months, the money disappeared from it. They will not help. Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Consumer Services: Raise.com Internet

May 16 2016
Hydrolux Fancy Fit ConnectionOne Good StopSecure HealthWellness Center Ordered trial sample, paid shipping. On the 15th day after ordering, my debit card was slammed for 89.95 by Fancy Fit and on 5/3 hit for 92.93 by One Good Stop.  Internet Author: Clarkdale, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Hydrolux Internet

May 16 2016
America Vacations Benito Juare They faxed a vaction scam to employer advertising a 5 day for night inclusive tropical vacation with a bonus Las Vegas vacation for $149 per person. Mexico Internet
Author: STOCKTON, California Resorts: America Vacations Internet

May 15 2016
senior soul mates i paid 59 99 to meet other seniors for 3 months. they would send pics and messages. i would reply and get back no response from as many as 40 men. after you send them a message, there is no way to tell if it even reached them. it has no set up for dating communication they just took my money.. not sure Internet Author: New Jersey, New Jersey Liars: senior soul mates Internet

May 14 2016
Verizon Wireless I don't understand why cell phone providers can charge anything they want and you can't do anything about it. We have 3 phones on our plan. When we initially signed up with Verizon, we had a family plan and shared 10 GBs. At first, we only used about 6-8 Verizon Data Overage Scam!! Nationwide Author: Calera, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 14 2016
Paul and Emily Hervieux AKA Hervieux Real Estate Group: Top 3 Biggest Mistakes Home Sellers Make: Paul and Emily Hervieux! Encinitas California Bell listing Author: San Diego, California Real Estate Services: Hervieux Real Estate Group Encinitas, California

May 14 2016
AT&T Wireless I switch from AT&T to another carrier 1 day before my service renewal and they still charge me on the day of my renewal even though they were not my providers Nationwide Author: San Ysidro, California Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

May 14 2016
Beauty Impressions, Skin Elements Unadvertised 14 day trial not clearly stated on 'free trial' Pacoima California Author: Manchester, Missouri Eye Care: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California