Your Search | 3 day blinds

1, Report #1319063

Jul 26 2016
Cricket Wireless Refuse to refund unused service on canceled line same day after told to pay by CSR to cancel for refund. Nationwide Author: Aztec, New Mexico Telephones: Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

2, Report #1319020

Jul 26 2016
Combined Publishers service They sold me a bill of goods. I got a phone call from them wanting payment. We only got the bill the day before. That set off alarms with me and I got the bill and opened it. Well , along with my order was a 26 weeks of espn magazine which we never talked about. Malden Massachusetts Author: Ft. Scott, Kansas Halls & Auditoriums: Combined Publishers service Malden, Massachusetts

Jul 26 2016
Wings of Love, Kuwait FRAUD, SCAM, NOT A 501 (C)3 ORGANIZATION. WILL BE FACING CHARGES Baltimore Maryland Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Animal Services: Wings of Love, Kuwait Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 26 2016
Dish Network 10 day contract cancellation fee Hampstead North Carolina Author: Hampstead, North Carolina Internet: Dish Network Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 25 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa and Surgery Center Atlanta Georgia Author: Tempe, Arizona Health Spas: Atlanta Medical Day Spa & Surgical Center Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 25 2016
Dr. Debra Atkins Frodel -  Atlanta Medical Day Spa and Surgery center Leave me alone I have done nothing to you.  Marietta Georgia This author is a fraud Author: Vero Beach, Florida Doctors: Dr. Debra Atkins Frodel Marietta, Georgia

Jul 25 2016
goshopandsave.com A man named Jessie told me I won a 100.00 gift voucher to be used at walmart, home depot, target...I was told there was a 1.00 charge and a 4.90 charge for processing and handling. This happened on 3/1/16 and they have already taken out those amounts twice. Ghana and Denver, Co. Denver, Colorado and Ghana Author: Florence, Colorado ORGANIZED CRIME: goshopandsave.com Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
FanBox alpha empowr.open alpha IPL fees late fees utilized available pending 90 matured money no cash out 3 years san diego California Author: ventura, California Computer Marketing Companies: FanBox alpha san diego, California

Jul 25 2016
Bradford Exchange Checks NEVER shipped, 3 times Ordered check and none arrived, they sent more, nothing and more and nothing. Internet Author: Derby Line, Vermont Printing & Copy Services: Bradford Exchange Checks Internet

Jul 25 2016
Chemsico Bought 3 boxes - over $20 spent-no lures in boxes.What's going on with this company?Chinese takeover? St. Louis Missouri Author: White Plains, New York Exterminating Services: Chemsico St. Louis , Missouri

Jul 25 2016
Capital One Pattrick Maddes Loan officer Received email with a loan document attached saying I was approved for a loan for 9000.00 at a 5.2% rate to pay back in 3 yrs at 289.00 a month. ¬†Keyport NJ Author: ada, Michigan Commerical Lending Firm: Capital One NJ

Jul 25 2016
Viper Moving & Storage Deceptive Moving Company Bates and Switches Prices Day of Move Sacramento - Santa Monica California Author: El Paso, Texas Moving Companies: Viper Moving & Storage Sacramento, California

Jul 25 2016
iRulu Hello Zen, as you well know, I placed the order on Thursday, February 4, 2016 1:35 AM for 1 iRULU Victory 3 V3 4G LTE Smartphone,16GB. Internet Author: Atlantic City, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: iRulu Internet

Jul 25 2016
Lash Serum Plus WARNING - Scam They will not cancel within the 14 day trial Scottsdale Internet Author: Statesville, North Carolina Eye Care: Lash Serum Plus Internet

Jul 25 2016
Emily Thompson Blue Husky Production Boudior, Boudoir & Babes, Families Are Forever, GET Photography, GET Photography Retouch Artistry, GET Photography Boudoir, Happy Skies Photography, Red Bus, Gary Thompson, Kate H Reben Ruined My Wedding Day, Took My Cash and Ran, Lied About Using PayPal, Lied about Being in the Hospital North Carolina Nationwide
Author: Arlington, Texas Photography: Emily Thompson Blue Husky Production Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
EMOSPARK Emoshape They have ripped me off. I ordered Emospark in November 2014 and to this day (2/13/16) I still have not received it Emoshape Ltd London London, N1 7SL United Kingdom Author: Kennewick, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: EMOSPARK Internet

Jul 24 2016
State Farm Insurance 6/30/14 house flooded. I called State Farm who I was covered & paying & they said I have the wrong company and I am not a customer. I spent the entire day, night 4th july weekend trying to salvage my things. State Farm didn't help me at all. fishers, IN Nationwide Author: Fishers, Indiana Advertising / Deceptive: State Farm Insurance Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Woodbridge Home Exteriors High pressure sales tactics, calling ome or more times a day Dallas TX Author: Topeka, Kansas Builders & Contractors: Woodbridge Home Exteriors Texas

Jul 23 2016
Directv charging me after 3 alerts to cancel 2 phone and 1 in writing Internet Author: coffeeville ms, Mississippi Cash Services: Directv Internet

Jul 23 2016
Villaire Free Serum Priscilla Industries 30 day free trial Villaire Serum. In less than 14days my bank was charged $98.77, and set my banking for recurring payments of $98.77 every 2 weeks! Pleasant Grove Utah Evidence of Fruad Encante Aging Serum Author: Hunnington Beach , California Attorneys General: Villaire Free Serum Pleasant Grove , Utah

Jul 23 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Dr. Debra J. Atkins, Dr. Debra J. Atkins Frodel The Botox lot used on me was imported from outside the US. Information obtained from Manufacturer. Marietta, Georgia
X Patient Response Author: Roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Marietta, Georgia

Jul 23 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins  Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Botox made a mess of my face Doctor didnt warn me of the risks Marietta Georgia No Settlement Author: roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Marietta, Georgia

Jul 23 2016
Speed Auto Sales Speed Auto Sales and LeasingPerryTim BrownBillMike RussoMichael RussoMike RussoMichael AminovMike AminovMamon Aminov Send me a deposit to hold the car!!! Find a Family member to Finance the Car!!! We have no record of your deposit!!! Phoenix Arizona FBI gets involved!!! 2/3/16 Author: Irvine, California Auto Dealers: Speed Auto Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 23 2016
Family Law, Inc. MembershipAgreement 9/3/2013 Los Ageles California Author: Deltona, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Family Law, Inc. Los Ageles, California