Your Search | 3 day blinds

Jan 16 2017
My tactical kits No product 3 weeks later Internet Author: Evansville , Indiana Clothing Stores: My tactical kits Internet

Jan 16 2017
2 Day Trans LLC Ben - DispatcherSuad Alagic - idiot truck driver Bait and Switch - Holds your car hostage - tries to charge extra fees by playing games Caledonia Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Transporters: 2 Day Trans LLC Caledonia, Michigan

Jan 16 2017
Hilton Worldwide Hilton Grand Vacations The Hilton is shady! They charged us 17% interest on a time share. Never told us we had to pay $660 for the loan that they we were told we could easily get a home equity and pay off. We couldn't get a home equity and they said we missed out 5 day window. We were told 14 days and with in out 5 days was Christma, a long flight, and Then New Years prep. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Lincoln, California Resorts: Hilton Worldwide Honolulu , Hawaii

Jan 16 2017
Charlie's Project -Legging for a Cause Never received leggings, after 2 months & 3 emails got a refund. Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California Clothing Stores: Charlie's Project -Legging for a Cause Internet

Jan 16 2017
Us money reserves US Money Reserves Ripped off but I returned the items in 3 days Nationwide Author: Florence, Arizona Sales People: Us money reserves Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Shredz Shredz Supplements Haven't refunded my order after almost 3 months Rahway, NJ Nationwide Author: Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Shredz Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Bepassion never got order it has been over 3 month Internet Author: Odessa, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Bepassion Internet

Jan 15 2017
Tee4CoolGrandma SCAM Ordered paid for T shirt . Frequent emails from SAM to say product in shipping - 3 months ,no way of contacting them apart from email and same replies New York New York Author: Palmerston North , Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Tee4CoolGrandma New York, New York

Jan 15 2017
music x ray Submission's past the 45 day guarantee response period & still no response from MUSIC X RAY Internet Author: California Advertising Agencies: music x ray Internet

Jan 15 2017
mystery shoppers money gram Sheryl Adams, Sheneka Jason, Sidney Adams, Robert Remsen, David Sanders, Michael Shepard they sent me a fake check to be deposited with instructions to send money to 3 individuals via money gram and said that I need to lie, that I am not a mystery shopper and that I know individuals I am sending money.  Pougheepsie New York Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: mystery shoppers money gram Pougheepsie, New York

Jan 14 2017
SWREG Digital River DR MyCommerce, Inc fka Dr GlobalDirect Inc. dba eSellerate, Mindvision, RegNow, SWReg SWReg will not honor 30 day Money Back Guarantee Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Computer Software: SWREG Digital River Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jan 14 2017
Day & Night Truck Sales Online Steven Mckiddy, Zack Mckiddy, Kathleen Frederick This Family Owned Company Encourages and Promotes Racism Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Day & Night Truck Sales Online Tempe, Arizona

Jan 14 2017
Alice - Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS ; ordered 3 elect blankets for Christmas gifts on 12/182015 still have not received them have made 5 attempts to find out where they nare with no success. West Seneca  New York Author: Frisco , Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS West Seneca, New York

Jan 14 2017
Sleepys' Mattress Company Our mattress is defective . Called and asked to have it checked out , they said we need to pay them to do this . Have never had a company tell me I need to pay them for a inspection and was never told this when buying the mattress . Nationwide 1/3 Author: Old bridge , New Jersey Bed & Bath: Sleepy' Mattress Company Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
New Sun Energies Lied and said my solar system came with a battery back up, I asked 3 times and each time he said yes it does. They gave me a time frame of about 3 months to have the system installed and that took over 6 months. No battery pack came with the panels, and I asked the installer about it and he said he dosent understand why they keep doing that to people, that they dont have the batter back up systems like i wanted. tempe Arizona Author: san antonio, Texas Building Products: New Sun Energies tempe, Arizona

Jan 13 2017
Jack Hamm - Hammer-X Hammer #3 Hybrid, HitIt400.com, HammerX 400xl, Flat X Shaft, Jack rip-off, non-responsive, non-delivery, excuses, scam Internet Author: Georgia Sporting Goods: Jack Hamm - Hammer-X Internet

Jan 13 2017
tee 4 cool grandma been in contact with SAM false advertisement/didn't receive merchandise/money from bank next day Internet Author: Elizabethton, Tennessee Consumer Services: tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Jan 13 2017
Hybrid Revolt Matt Edwards Hybrid Revolt owner Matt Edwards refuses to honor 3 year warranty on Honda Insight hybrid battery pack Surprise Arizona Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Warranty: Hybrid Revolt Surprise, Arizona

Jan 13 2017
Hubzu.com Purchased home with so many violations that 3 years later im still fixing code violations. Ive spent over $80,000.00 dollars and im still not up to code. Internet Author: Miami, Florida Attorney Generals: Unusual Rip-Off: Hubzu.com Internet

Jan 13 2017
SkinRoyale-EyeRoyale said had 14 day trial I ordered recieved 5 days later on the 14 day from ordering they billed 89.95 to my credit card. they also said it was a months supply ot only was a 2 week supply. Called they said they could notdo anytingbut gove me a 35.00 credit. I was charged 89.00 x 2. cream did nothing. fountain Valley California Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Attorney Generals: SkinRoyale-EyeRoyale fountain Valley, California

Jan 12 2017
Liccardi Chrysler Jake liccardi - Jeff liccardi 130 us22 west green brook NJ 08812 We traded vehical she in on a new truck n paid the balance in cash on a new 2017 ram renal truck, dealer sold out trade in the next day, but 1 month n a half later n the dealer has yet to pay off vehical said we traded in we even got a repossession order from Ford because owner of liccardi chrysler did not pay our vehical so off even though we paid them in FULL! Worst dealership I have ever felt with in my life n to date I have owned over 70 new vehicals, I own a roofing company! Green brook New Jersey Author: Garwood , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Liccardi Chrysler Green brook , New Jersey

Jan 12 2017
The Gift Necklace I purchased 3 picture necklaces in December 2016 and still haven't received them. And they won't respond to my emails Internet Author: Wilmington , North Carolina Jewelry Stores: The Gift Necklace Internet

Jan 12 2017
Prize candles Never recieved my 3 candles ordered Dec 7 2016 have emailed them with no response and they have not given my 41.00 back Internet Author: saint clair shores, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Prize candles Internet

Jan 12 2017
united financial services they called me and said i owed some money to a pay day loan company i rememberd paying them off but thought i might have missed one.  jacksonville Florida Author: FLORISSANT, Missouri Collection Agency's: united financial services jacksonville , Florida

Jan 12 2017
Hobbies Discount, Chris Oliver On December I placed an order for 3 remote controlled fish. After Christmas came and went I contacted them for an order #, which was never provided intitially. They informed me that my order was being processed but could not provide confirmation as it has not yet shipped. Mind you my credit csrd was debited the day I place my order. This is a SCAM. Internet Author: 13415 Iola Drive, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Hobbies Discount Internet