Your Search | 3 day blinds scottsdale

May 03 2016
Ace Corp Telling me I have to buy a prepaid card and five them the numbers on the back to pay a pay day loan that I never took out has been threatening since January to take me to court and garnish wages but refuse to tell me when and what company supposedly the loan was taken out Nationwide Internet Author: Lovington, Illinois Cash Services: Ace Corp Internet

May 03 2016
the prosperity network with savings highway TPN + Savings Highway they PROMISE you a JOB earning $100-200 a day then do not do such make you work for nothing Salk Lake City Utah Internet UTAH Author: Vernon, British Columbia Internet Fraud: the prosperity network with savings highway Internet

May 03 2016
Burgess Seed and Plant Co. I ordered several plants from Burgess. The main plant that I wanted was a papaya plant for a gift to my mother for Mothers Day. Bloomington IL
Author: Plano, Texas Nurseries: Burgess Seed and Plant Co. Internet

May 03 2016
Volcan Health VL Health Program THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM - DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM Scottsdale Arizona Author: Aztec, New Mexico Weightloss Programs: Volcan Health Scottsdale, Arizona

May 02 2016
Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Take Two Nights' commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is echoed in its corporate motto, Customers first.... Always.*UPDATE: Take Two Nights pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Take Two Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolution Author: Rindge, New Hampshire Travel Services: Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Two Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Two Nights is a prepaid 3 day 2 night stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront, this eliminates the guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Sarasota, Florida

May 02 2016
PSA Professional Sports Authenticator We went to the Rich Altman's Boston Show April 2016 Sports Cards & Memorabilia Show on April 17, 2016 at the Shriners Auditorium, 99 Fordham Rd. Wilmington, Massachusetts. Handed PSA guy 3 sports cards very good condition & $72.00 Guy said WOW that’s the best looking Bird card Ive seen all day! I received 3 cards back in mail THESE ARENT MINE graded low. SOME ELSE HAS MY 3 CARDS. Newport Beach, California Author: Cumberland, Rhode Island Sports Cards & Memorabilia: PSA Professional Sports Authenticator Nationwide

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

May 02 2016
Volcan Health VL Health Shop RIP OFF!!! DO NOT BUY Scottsdale Nevada Author: Carson City, Nevada Weightloss Programs: Volcan Health Scottsdale, Nevada

May 02 2016
Synthe-FX SyntheFX Synthe FX Synth FX SynthFX Luminair Luminair 2 Luminair 3 Luminair L2 Luminair L3 Charged $90 for iPad app and after only months create new version with $90 price tag. Internet Author: Billings, Montana Software: Synthe-FX Internet

May 02 2016
Pro Flowers Reference order number 111824370637-1. This Mother's Day order made on April 26, 2016 was received on April 28, 2016 by UPS. The were wilted.Internet: Author: Louisville, Kentucky Customer: Pro Flowers Internet

May 02 2016
Renew Skins customer service247 Biggest ripoff and nasty complaint department Scottsdale Arizona Author: Loveland, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Renew Skins Scottsdale, Arizona

May 01 2016
Amazon - HealthyNees Foot Dr - Silicone Gel Heel and Ankle Sleeve Scottsdale Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Medical Supplies: Amazon - HealthyNees Internet

May 01 2016
phc search&win they sent me emails every day from dec 2015 till may2016 when i removed them Nationwide Author: casper, Wyoming Unusual Rip-Off: phc search&win Nationwide

May 01 2016
Bio muscle xr RIP OFF tell you it's free then charge you full price for 14 day trial San Diego California Internet
Author: Camp Douglas, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Bio muscle xr Internet

May 01 2016
Garcininia Pure Select/ Vital Cleanse Complete I agreed to pay frieght on 2 trail products. The company then chaged my credit card on 3 seperate occassions for products i didnt receive. Henderson Nevada Author: GLENWOOD QLD, Other Alternative Health: Garcininia Pure Select Henderson, Nevada

Apr 30 2016
L'Envi This company is a total scamcharged my account 3 times for 1 product N C Internet Author: glenview, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: L'Envi Internet

Apr 30 2016
Gates Chevy Mishawaka Sold us a jeep that died the next day- would not return our deposit- had jeep for 3 weeks and still not fixed Mishawaka Indiana
Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Auto Dealers: Gates Chevy Mishawaka Mishawaka , Indiana

Apr 30 2016
Government grants Peatec or windstream A spoofer or a scammer got my information and has harassed me for a full day cussing me telling me to shut the f*** up and when he gets to my house it wont be pretty Nationwide Author: hodgenivlle, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Government grants Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
NitriNos x trail TestoRip x trial I sent for a 14 day trial on TestoRip x trial and ended up paying a 2 mouth of testoRip and NitroNos at just under $200.00 ! All I was supose to be charged for $ 1.50 for postage ! This is a scam if I ever seen one . I have contacted them to return the un SCAM FRAUD THEIVES!! St Petersburg Florida Author: harrington, Delaware Drug Manufacturers: NitriNos x trail TestoRip x trial St Petersburg, Florida

Apr 30 2016
Portrait-Painting.com charged me 3 times of true shipping cost, paintings are from China, not from US Houston Texas Author: San Carlos, California Artist Galleries: Portrait-Painting.com Houston, Texas

Apr 29 2016
saving makes money MMS I was looking for an online loan such as Money Mutual or Pay Day Loan i was redirected to a lender site that was affixiated to a coupon site called saving makes money that charges you a 100 dollers practically to use coupons you get in your local newspaper i was placed in that site while trying to be matched with a lender so my application was already pre filled when i arrived i saw their terms and conditions and chose not to check the box i left the sight not thinking i should erase my info they unauthorized a transaction to my account without my knowledge Author: Mankato, Minnesota Bad Check Writers: Sales People: saving makes money Internet

Apr 29 2016
credit nouveau redit Nouveau, Lisa Padilla, Chandra Adams, Chandra Adams Johnson, Chandra Johnson Promised us to have 3 new cards each and we never got one, I paid a 1000$ dollars to these people and then the husband talked down to me cause Im Black saying black people mess up credit all the time PHOENIX AZ Author: mesa, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: credit nouveau Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
U-Haul truck rental U-haul Forced me to keep and pay for a truck an extra day after waiting in line for longer then 45 mins Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne , Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: U-Haul truck rental Fort Wayne, Indiana

Apr 29 2016
Mojo Global Ira Rosen and Cory Michael Sanchez Over promised under delivered and left for Dead!! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Kirkland, Alabama Auto Advertising Services: Mojo Global Scottsdale, Washington