Your Search | 3 day blinds scottsdale

Jan 20 2017
Ray and mikes home improvements Ray Barao JR Replaced my roof and had a bunch of Mexicans on my roof rushing to get the job done next day it's rained now I have to replace my ceilings. Acushnet Massachusetts Author: New Bedford , Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Ray and mikes home improvements Acushnet, Massachusetts

Jan 20 2017
Traveler on the Backroads Michael Sieger Michael Sieger claims to be an author and a publisher. I ordered his book, which I never received. I also paid him $3400 for a publishing project that never happened, and although he assured me that he would refund my money, he has not done so. This happened 3 years ago, and he is still marketing his books and services. Long Island New York Author: League City, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Traveler on the Backroads Internet

Jan 20 2017
vince enterprises ltd pay day loans encino California Author: lynn, Massachusetts Cash Services: vince enterprises ltd encino, California

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Reply to last comment Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 20 2017
Day Pay Staffing False representation, false promises , and stealing money. Troy Michigan Author: Gary, Indiana Telemarketers: Day Pay Staffing Troy, Michigan

Jan 20 2017
99slotmachines casino I made a deposit won, tried to withdraw $1000.00, they asked for id docs. which I sent they said they had everthing to process my request and I would be hearing from them in 1 business day it has been over 3 mos. and they still have not paid me, they keep saying they are going to pay me, but I have seen nothing yet and they will not reply to your request nicosia, cyprus Malta bkp Author: Jacksonville, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: 99slotmachines Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING I was told the shirts would ship in 2-3 weeks which made sense as that was when school started, in September I was told 90-180 days. To date I have not seen any shirts. I emailed them and they informed me they would be delivered in 90-180 days, even referencing the email I received in September telling me they had people back out so they were not able to print the shirts. I have also called numerous times and have not received any help.This is Fraud The school never got anything Austin Texas Author: Katy, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING Austin, Texas

Jan 19 2017
Algorithmic Trading Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: AlgorithmicTrading.net dedicated to customer satisfaction. AlgorintmicTrading.net a Third Party Trading System Development Firm, whose lead developer has bachelors of science in electrical engineering and is devoted to providing quality trading algorithms to both investors and day traders. AlgorithmicTrading.net licenses their professionally designed automated trading systems for use in the Futures market. Algorithmic Trading received 4.7 out of 5 stars from tradingschools.org & and maintains an A+ Rating with the BBB. AlgorithmicTrading.net receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. AlgorithmicTrading.net made a serious commitment to customer satisfaction by providing a transparent model that allows all potential customers to feel confident and secure when they choose AlgorithmicTrading.net.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Online Trading: Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. AlgorithmicTrading.net a leading developer of high quality automated trading systems for the retail trader & enterprise level clients. Algorithmic Trading, also known as Quant Trading is a trading style utilizing market prediction algorithms to find potential trades. AlgorithmicTrading.net offers multiple automated trading strategies that have passed strict criteria for releasing to the public. Boise , Idaho

Jan 19 2017
jkm ribbons Ordered ribbon last May, backordered ad nausea, ask for refund, told the company only gives credit, then said would refund within 21 days, day 69 now and still no refund Trenton New Jersey Author: Idleyld Park, Oregon Specialty Stores: jkm ribbons Internet

Jan 18 2017
Capital Resorts Grand Crown Resorts Total lie from day 1. How easy to build points to travel repeated times tried to make reservations for condo, always full or nothing available. repeatly wantin more money , more money . Branson Missouri Author: Harrison, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Capital Resorts Branson, Missouri

Jan 18 2017
Vince Bruner Heating and Air Vince Bruner HVAC Unfair business parctices, over charged, 3 times estimate Louisville Kentucky Author: louisville, Kentucky Home Improvements: Vince Bruner Heating and Air Louisville, Kentucky

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona That is between.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 18 2017
Service Protection Advantage Assurant Solutions I bought a 3 year contract to protect my GE Gas Stove and have called them once. Of course it is not covered by the contract. I will never use them again. Atlanta GA Author: Tallulah, Louisiana Kitchens: Service Protection Advantage Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Cruel Zoo: Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center of Scottsdale SWCC - Linda Searles : Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Miami, Dist of Columbia Animal Abuse: S'outhwest Wildlife Conservation Center of Scottsdale Scottsdale, Arizona

Jan 17 2017
Ombia derma Free trial scam them scam me they don't show you it's a 14 day trial they hide that in terms Nationwide Author: CLOVER, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Ombia derma Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Beauty P D C for L'etoile said I canceled a day late . I called a week later to cancel after I had mdse ca Internet Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Beauty P D C Internet

Jan 17 2017
Roto Rooter Plumbing Roto Rooter Restoration This company is starting a new division in water restoration and they are hiring sales people to sell jobs as their plumbers fix the broken pipes. They tell their sales people that they will get a commision and a referral of 3% of what ever the jobs sale for but they don't pay the commision. Beware of this company they will rip you off they own me for unpaid commisions and unpaid regular salary Cincinnati Ohio Author: west chester, Ohio Consumer Services: Roto Rooter Plumbing Cincinnati, Ohio

Jan 17 2017
Fulfillment center Charged my credit card for months worth of workout supplements without permission Scottsdale Arizona Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Fulfillment center Scottsdale , Arizona

Jan 16 2017
My tactical kits No product 3 weeks later Internet Author: Evansville , Indiana Clothing Stores: My tactical kits Internet

Jan 16 2017
S. Barrett Rinzler: Hires Drug Dealers at Restaurant - Square One Concepts, Inc. - Cold Beer and Cheeseburgers : Scottsdale Arizona Legal Notice Author: New York, New York Restaurants: S. Barrett Rinzler Scottsdale, Arizona

Jan 16 2017
2 Day Trans LLC Ben - DispatcherSuad Alagic - idiot truck driver Bait and Switch - Holds your car hostage - tries to charge extra fees by playing games Caledonia Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Transporters: 2 Day Trans LLC Caledonia, Michigan

Jan 16 2017
Hilton Worldwide Hilton Grand Vacations The Hilton is shady! They charged us 17% interest on a time share. Never told us we had to pay $660 for the loan that they we were told we could easily get a home equity and pay off. We couldn't get a home equity and they said we missed out 5 day window. We were told 14 days and with in out 5 days was Christma, a long flight, and Then New Years prep. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Lincoln, California Resorts: Hilton Worldwide Honolulu , Hawaii

Jan 16 2017
P. HEATH PLAZA HEALTH Charged 64.95 + 4.95 product never received. Wont refund my money. Scottsdale Arizona Internet Author: Ellijay, Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: P. HEATH Internet

Jan 16 2017
Charlie's Project -Legging for a Cause Never received leggings, after 2 months & 3 emails got a refund. Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California Clothing Stores: Charlie's Project -Legging for a Cause Internet

Jan 16 2017
Us money reserves US Money Reserves Ripped off but I returned the items in 3 days Nationwide Author: Florence, Arizona Sales People: Us money reserves Nationwide