Your Search | 3 day blinds scottsdale

Aug 30 2016
Columbus health care Communi care We have rat bed bugs for one day no water I might not have it again tonight they close Regency they need to close Columbus Healthcare Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Columbus health care Columbus, Ohio

Aug 29 2016
Thrifty Propane Refused to deliver propane and tank after I purchased a pre buy 3 months prior. Medina Nationwide Author: Granville, Ohio Utility Companies: Thrifty Propane Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Sage Stream LLC Complete SCAM, Class action anybody? San Diego California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Sage Stream LLC San Diego, California

Aug 29 2016
Big Tex trailers Big Tex trailers does not stando behind there warranty. The workmanship is sub par. I have had the 40' spread axel goose neck 22gn. I have had nothing but problems. I m a transporter. I have tried for 3 months to get it in any where.  Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Trailers: Big Tex trailers Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
3910 Delor Street Owned by US Bank 3 Year Lease in Place Not Up Until May 2018 Saint Louis Missouri UPDATE: Dear Investors Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Real Estate Services: 3910 Delor Street Owned by US Bank Saint Louis, Missouri

Aug 28 2016
Scott A. MacLeod Beware of Scott McCleod bogus Phoenix attorney. I hired Scott and paid him in full to handle the filing of a simple Quadro split for my ex husband and my 401k. I provided him with all the packets and detailed instructions to complete same day. He promised me he would attend to immediately and that he would have it completed within 30 days. Despite my countless requests for over 3 months now, Scott refuses to provide me any status updates or any proof he has done anything he promised. I have notified him that I longer need his services and to have my check ready for me to pickup since he clearly has not done anything...again with no response. After hearing about this horrible experience my ex husband took care of our Quadro within two weeks. I am now reporting Scott to the state bar and filing a lawsuit if I do not get my refund this week. Beware of this scam artist! Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott MacLeod Arizona

Aug 28 2016
Prazahealth Testropin,Maximus They charged you for shipping if you liked you could order more,there was nothing in writing about a 14 day trial period. I would of never done this if I knew about this 14 day trial period! Phoenix Arizona Author: Columbus, Ohio Attorneys General: Prazahealth Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 27 2016
savemymoney.us Magento bought 2015 Miken triad 3 xtreme maxload USSSA Slowpitch Softball bat STR3MU for US$124.00 Internet Author: Upper Hutt, Other Sporting Goods: savemymoney.us Internet

Aug 27 2016
Magic Mesh Internet Impossible to contact company Wallingford Connecticut Author: Tucson, Arizona Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Magic Mesh Internet

Aug 27 2016
JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin,Texas,Engineering, IT and Construction Jeff Anderson and Bobby Anderson have been working under this company that is a total ripoff!. They explain you that we work with the State Department, we get government project. they show themselves very ligitimate and they have created a very fake document to show the business plan and to convince you with the fake location. Anyways, it is long story, in short, after all, I gave $14200 loan to Bobby as he mentioned that he knows Companies in Japan and he needs to travel there. the time he received the money, He never returned and another day he will ask you for more. He carries U.S government ID with him to show that he is a legitimate person. I am not sure how he has this CAC card used for military. stay away from this guy and the company. I finally report his case to the government authority and he is under investigation. He will never stop to ripoff more people. I have his promissory Note to return my loan but never done it. PLEASE BE CAREFUL Austin Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Federal Government: JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin, Texas

Aug 27 2016
Calverts Express auto service &tire Took advantage of situation,time of day, and desperate need of help. Kansas Kansas Author: Kansas, Kansas Auto Mechanics: Calverts Express auto service &tire Kansas, Kansas

Aug 25 2016
Mdjunction.com Banning, without reason. Why? I have no idea. Insulted. Why is this Allowed to Happen? Scottsdale Arizona Author: sydney, Washington Clubs & Organizations: Mdjunction.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
Keep calling T hey cheat and my whole day was wasted, they didn't provide service at all, they took my money and wouldn't let me make a call! This company Keep calling says that they provide a good service, but in reality they don't they work performance is very poor . Atlanta Nationwide Author: Queens, New York Voicemail Services: Keep calling Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
CLOCKWAY GIFT THEORY Failure to Delivery Merchandise - 3 months and counting Thousand Oaks Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: CLOCKWAY Internet

Aug 25 2016
SPCA COLERAIN av Cincinnati, Oh anybody that will the phone sold me a dog,bite marks on head and face, right eye,drank water for 3 days just to pee,teeth broken. Cincinnati Ohio
Author: MT Washington, Ohio Animal Services: SPCA COLERAIN av Cincinnati, Oh Cincinnati, Ohio

16, Report #1322058

Aug 25 2016
BONNIE NICHOLS rented a house for almost 4 years, got rat infested in april 2016,left house in may 15 2016 to stay with relatives with furniture still in house. lease ended in july. we were told to get out end of lease. she changed locks day after we took out all furniture may 31 , never got my security, storage and u haul cost and half of mays rent. got lawyer to deal with her lawyer , spoke with him once , never returns calls, i paid lawyer $500, still out of my money due, about $2700 OAKLAND PARK Florida
update on landlords lawyer Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: BONNIE NICHOLS OAKLAND PARK, Florida

Detailing.com Paid for 3 days shipping didn't recieved it Irvine California
Author: JUNCTION CITY, Kansas Auto Service Stations: Detailing.com Irvine, California

Aug 24 2016
VRBO Vacation Rental By OwnerHomeAway False advertising and deception Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Lodging: VRBO Internet

Aug 24 2016
Sears Repair Vacuum incompetence Sunrise Mall Massapequa, New York Nationwide Sears Repair Incompentence Part 3 Author: Lindenhurst, New York Consumer Services: Sears Repair Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  FAKE, FRAUDULENT, PHONY ADDRESSES - REALLY A POOR MAN IN PAUL SMITH EBAY FINDS NEW YORK CITY New York 3 years without resolution on 6 reports in my & my firms name Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) NEW YORK CITY, New York

Aug 24 2016
James Nicholas christoff/ budget blinds Nick Scammed me out of $5600 deposit for blinds. Never answered our phone calls and never showed up to install Rochester hills Nationwide Author: Macomb, Michigan Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: James Nicholas christoff/ budget blinds Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet

Aug 23 2016
Landstar Jacksonville Florida Heather in the LA office They over the phone on 3 separate occasions promised pay for detention time , then after load was complete would even call me back in the 3 loads we have 68hrs of detention not paid, and one was 49hrs. They all 3 promised we'd be compensated for our drivers time them no response or the last one Heather did call back to say it had to be over 24hrs , their agreement with thier customer, but there's 2 customer and 5hrs delay at shippers andv2hrs 45mins at receivers Michigan Internet Author: corbin, Kentucky Trucking Companies: Landstar Jacksonville Florida Internet

Aug 23 2016
TCF Bank TCF charges 3% of check amount to cash a check for non-customers. Fraser, MI Nationwide Why? Author: Fraser, Michigan Banks: TCF Bank Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  LIVES WITH 3 OTHER MEN IN A CRAPPY LITTLE APARTMENT IN LONDON. FIFTH AVENUE MY a*s. NEW YORK New York 3 years without resolution on 6 reports in my & my firms name Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) NEW YORK, New York