Your Search | 3 day blinds scottsdale

May 30 2016
Vskin and Age escape US GreaterhelthFensheermusclefit They charged me for two trials and i only orderd one, and then i never received any products. Called them 3 times to cancel and theyare still charging my card ? Florida Author: Derry, New Hampshire Supplemental Health Programs: Vskin and Age escape US ?, Florida

May 30 2016
Plaza Health, Volcan Health Praza Health Scam on free samples of Testropin & Maxtropin company said only pay shipping and received over $114 charge that is reoccurring monthly. When called to dispute they claimed that you have 14 days to return to get money back. Very deceptive!!! Also volcano health same scam!!!! Do not buy anything Testadrox, Megadrox, Postdrox Scottsdale Arizona Author: Killeen, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Praza Health Internet

May 30 2016
Liveops - Kim Grier - Allison Liveeops Does not want you to Make Money, they Hide behind a computer and Retaliate against you Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Dunwoody, Georgia Work at Home: Liveops Scottsdale , Arizona

May 29 2016
Distant Palms Vacations Priceless Times I received a call from a company identifying itself as the Marriott offering a 6 day 5 night stay. To learn more I had to press 1, I did and an agent immediately picked up the call. The offer allowed for an initial payment of $299 and 3 subsequent payments of $233 over three months. Instead they placed unauthorized charges of $346, $578 and $200 all within 5-6 days. When I demanded a refund they refused it and instead tried to offer additional packages for low costs. I reported them to the FTC and the Better Business Bureau. Cancun Internet
Author: New York, New York Hotel: Distant Palms Vacations Internet

May 29 2016
salsa Fiesta Company is more bogus than there food salsa Fiesta company is more bogus than there food company treats there employees bad they have fired over 15 individuals with in the first month just to univoid paying unemployment they recycle employees every 3 months and hire illegals cuz it's cheaper pay kendall Florida Author: Miami, Florida Restaurants: salsa Fiesta Miami, Florida

May 29 2016
justfly.com Great prices so i made a booking thru them for a friend of mine i paid in my card then an hour later i call justfly's customer svc # to change my friend name or to just eliminate the 2nd last name which equals 6 letters. customer rep said that bcoz more than 4 characters will be changec there is a $75 fee my card will incurred. they said they need to cancel the flight so i'll get refunded to my amex ( still waiting for the refund its the 7th day). They keep saying that they'll see what they can do & yet nothing was done. $75 addtl fee + my flight was canceled. Internet Author: buffalo, New York Air Travel: cleah ventura Internet

May 29 2016
John Suarez & Associates,LLC Made us homeless cause no one will let us rent a home or apartment cause John lied on our Rental history that we we're late on our Rent each month, but I have all my receipt showing that it ONLY take 2 to 3 business days to reach john office. Our Rent due on the 5th of each month but John Accounting deposit the mony Orders or checks in the account 3 to 5 days later. Marietta Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Realtors: John Suarez & Associates,LLC Marietta, Georgia

May 28 2016
J2Skincare I purchased 3 skincare products and they dried my skin and were horrible. Spoke w/ Karen via phone and she said to return for refund, but when I returned, they pitched them and never refunded me. I lost a Paypal Suit! So I paid money for NOTHING!!! Also was treated like garbage from other company members! Internet Author: boardman, Ohio Beauty Salons: J2Skincare Internet

May 28 2016
Chapman Ford Chapman Ford pulls the wool over this consumers eyes. Be careful Scottsdale Arizona Report them to the FTC and your state's attorney general Author: Phoenix , Arizona Auto Dealers: Chapman Ford Scottsdale , Arizona

May 28 2016
Costa Rica Vactions LLS They promised us the 4 weeks a year and that we could 3 weeks at a time so that we could bring are Kids and Grandkids. WE were so lookning forward to this as our healty is not good an are kids are now spread out over the county. We were planing to use this as away of getting very one together at least once a year and now the phone are not being answer and messages are not being return. We are not a rich couple and to lose that much money is heart breaking. If we had only know what is was do to us. Barringtons Illinois Author: Onawa, Iowa Timeshare Rentals: Costa Rica Vactions LLS Barringtons, Illinois

May 27 2016
NUTRABALANCE LLC NFT*GarciniaPerfect Nuta SolutionsNutraShift LLCTruVita Health LLCTotal Health & BeautyAll Pro Supplements Won't stop shipping and charging despite 3 calls & confirming emails Pendleton Indiana
Author: Orem, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: NUTRABALANCE LLC Pendleton, Indiana

May 27 2016
Cash NET USA Ace cash, Speedy cash, cash, check city, check n go, Advance America, Lend up, wonga,speedy cadh, credit on demand, 100 day loans, Lend Up & go There stating: Your creditor will contact employer and state bureau, garnish pay check with interest, credit score will be lowered 185 points, drivers license will be blocked, have someone there to bail me out cause I will lose this case, pay now to settle $698.00, after I lose cast charges will be 9000.00 with cut fees Internet
Author: El paso, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cash NET USA Internet

May 27 2016
Ray Reynolds & Associates Dana Ray Reynolds Ray Reynolds was arrested on October 14 2010 Case # 2:09-cr-0167-ahm-1 on 3 felony counts, his trial date is May 11th 2010 US district court Los Angeles ~ address 312 North Spring Street Los Angele, C huntinton Beach , California
Dana Ray Reynolds Sentencing Author: Huntinton beach y, California Seminar Programs: Ray Reynolds and Associates – Is now a Verified TRUSTED Business huntinton Beach, California

May 27 2016
BBQ Doctor, Scottsdale, AZ Damaged property and refused to indemnify customer. Mislead customer to believe they would remedy the loss. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Consumer Services: BBQ Doctor, Scottsdale, AZ Scottsdale, Arizona

May 27 2016
Sprint store moore Oklahoma Sprint@ E Systems management I returned a phone after 3 days was guaranteed a refund for the 400$ downpayment in may 2015.its been a year no refund nothing but a runaround. Moore Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Shallotte, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint store moore Oklahoma

May 27 2016
richard lustig to many too list CONTACTED 3 OF HIS WEB SITES NO REPLY IN 4 MONTHS SORRY,FLORIDA Internet Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Financial Education: richard lustig Internet

May 26 2016
Philip X Tirone TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Verified Safe Philip X Tirone money back guarantee, customer satisfaction, 7 Steps to 720 Credit Score implemented strategic changes to insure credit repair / education success, focusing on finding ways to raise his clients credit score fast via his Free Credit Score Webinar.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Philip Tirone Free Credit Score Webinar, 7 Steps to 720 Credit Score, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Philip Tirone/ Free Credit Score Webinar Ripoff Report Verified Safe.
Still no refund request Author: Pacific Palisades, California Mortgage Companies: Philip Tirone Free Credit Score Webinar TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Philip x Tirone Verified Safe, money back guarantee. Free Credit Score webinar, credit repair strategies, education-system. Los Angeles, California

May 26 2016
Iceberg cups Ordered a pink yeti 30 oz tumbler and stainless steal straws on Apr 8, 2016 and got a confirmation email stating that it was on backorder for 2-3 weeks but never got what I ordered. They took $52.97 out of my account. Internet Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Kitchens: Iceberg cups Internet

May 26 2016
Regus Forcible Renewal of 3-month agreement Orlando Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Mailbox Rentals: Regus Orlando, Florida

May 26 2016
HomeLift Now-John Lawson (Owner) Brandon Lederer (Owner) New Kitchen Remodeled Nightmare-Unprofessional-Uncompleted Poor Quality Workmanship by Gen Lic Contractor Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottdale, Arizona Builders & Contractors: HomeLift Now Scottsdale, Arizona

May 26 2016
Philip Tirone Free Credit Score Webinar TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Philip x Tirone Verified Safe, money back guarantee. Free Credit Score webinar, credit repair strategies, education-system commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Philip Tirone creator of various credit repair strategies - credit repair education systems assists consumers to raise their credit score fast. Free Credit Score Webinar, 7 Steps to a 720 Credit Score, The 14-Day Credit Challenge, 720 Credit Score.com. Over 12,000 enrolled in credit repair education program since inception 2004 - return rate of less than 5% unheard of in the credit repair industry, filled with credit-repair scam artists. This is a FREE webinar that teaches people how to repair their credit fast using proven credit improvement - credit repair strategies. Ripoff Report Verified Safe
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Services: Philip Tirone Free Credit Score Webinar TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Philip x Tirone Verified Safe, money back guarantee. Free Credit Score webinar, credit repair strategies, education-system Scottsdale, Arizona

May 26 2016
Robin Drive Auto This Place wasted my time for over a month, Paid cash for car 600.00 then car never passed inspection 3 times, engine light kept coming on, They so called fixed it & charged me additional 695.00 paid that, car still didnt pass inspection of course they do Robin Drive Auto BEAR Delaware Author: BEAR, Delaware Liars: Robin Drive Auto BEAR, Delaware

May 26 2016
Jonathan Lane Allen of Genesis Luxury Group aka Genesis LG Contracted to remodel our home that he never started and fraudulently stole $42,103.40 of our deposits. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Home Improvements: Jonathan Lane Allen Scottsdale, Arizona

May 26 2016
Iceberg Cups I ordered and payed for a Yeti cup on 3/23/2016 and still haven`t recieved it. They have shutdown their facebook page. Seattle Washington Author: Merryville, Louisiana On-Line Business: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 25 2016
Derrick miller,dept of financial investigation Keep calling my job 3 to 4 times back to back about an old unpaid bill Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Derrick miller,dept of financial investigation Nationwide