3 DAY BLINDS SCOTTSDALE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 3 Day Blinds Scottsdale
There may be more specific results for "3 Day Blinds Scottsdale"
For more specific results for "3 Day Blinds Scottsdale"
Showing 1-25 of 28,510 Found Reports For more specific results for "3 Day Blinds Scottsdale"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
Global Services Beth calls 5 times a day and leaves message that it is personal matter. Nationwide Author: Blanco, Texas Credit Services: Global Services Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Attorney Jeffrey Allen Steinport Jeff Steinport Sets up and runs many monetized websites that destroy the lives of Americans, while at the same time advertising as an Attorney to help people with consumer and employment law Scottsdale Arizona
Author: New York, New York Websites: Attorney Jeffrey Allen Steinport Scottsdale, Arizona

Apr 26 2017
color by pascale I purchased 3 glitter glosses and didn't receive what I ordered. I received matte lip gloss & one container was partially full. guangdong Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: color by pascale Internet

Apr 26 2017
Revitalize Renew revitalize is a ripoff ! the send a TRIAL size for $4.99 plus shipping EACH for Revitalize and Renew. And don't mention that your 14 day trial starts that day. Asks if you want auto ship, NO. Then charge you $88.10 and $88.95 for them!! This is such a scam !!! Do not fall for this TRIAL program. On top of that it's not as good as they claim ! Internet Author: Ludington, Michigan Skin Care: Revitalize Internet

Apr 26 2017
Metro PCS Communication, Inc. Fraudulent sales practice and horrible customer service for defective eleven day old phone Richardson Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Communication, Inc. Richardson, Texas

Apr 25 2017
House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne We wasted $264. On a bridesmaid dress for my daughter to wear at my sons wedding. It came in 3 sizes to big for her. Orland Park Illinois Author: Morris, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne Orland Park , Illinois

Apr 25 2017
Grand Pacific Investments Limited BJ Lee poses as a dollar millionaire from China sourcing projects for funding. he uses Lourens Carlson and Alan Ching as a fake investment analysts. they flew to south Africa to get projects to fund and had companies pay for fake due diligence conducted by Scott Lau Mckinsey claiming to be from PPC larksons. to this day we have never seen any investment funds. instead their so called analyst Lourens who was facilitating payments has vanished. They have Sabelo Mthembu Hlongwa posing as an agent with no sense of accountability for the fraudulent activity at hand. they are thieves. we want refundsome for money spent and time wasted. Hong Kong Author: Johannesburg , Alabama Investment Brokers: Grand Pacific Investments Limited Hong Kong ,

Apr 25 2017
Dermafolia, Daniel and Christine at their call center Fraudulent advertising, nothin on web about 14 day trial and then be charged full amount, Daniel was pushy and wouldn't take cancel and refund for an answer until I threatened to get my bank and lawyer involved. Then all of a sudden I'm getting a refund. I called back and got Christine to confirm this to be true. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Dermafolia Internet

Apr 24 2017
Parisian Glow These people don't understand the concept of 14 day trial Internet Author: SAVANNAH, Georgia Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Apr 23 2017
Fractional property services They promised to rent out my 3 weeks time share and charged $1200 from me. It was back to June 2016. They are gone now with the money they took from me and another people.. I need the help Atlanta GA Author: Los Angeles, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Fractional property services

Apr 23 2017
Federal Reserve Bank of New York William Dudley, C.E.O. The same old same old: send money to jane doe, and well send you the Visa card that will have a ballance of 15 million dollars, that you can withdrawl up to 20,000 a day. New york ? Nationwide Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Banks: Federal Reserve Bank of New York Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Always Travel with us Paid for a cruise ship trip i got very sick and fighting Acute Chronic Pancreatitis, and Acute Chronic Gastitric, and Cirrhosis of the liver stage 4, will not refund me because I was passed my 30 day cancellation period, which how do you know when you will get sick? I can not leave my state and really needed the money for hospital bills. Kissimmee Nationwide, Florida Author: STUARTS DRAFT, Virginia Cruises: Always Travel with us Internet

Apr 23 2017
K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Seen there ad on Facebook- I ordered 2 paid $50 never received the merchandise after emailing and messaging on Facebook they have continued to send me emails and messages stating their system is down however when I message shop now they respond by sending links to purchase items! Internet
Author: Greenville, South Carolina Clothing Stores: K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Internet

Apr 22 2017
Allen MarketingGroup AllenMarketingGroupAMG TLC Vacation packages-Las Vegas @ nationwide I was falsely sold a package that I would get 4 days three nights 6 shows for two and a 1500.00 travel voucher3/2 Vacation passport 4/3 passage to a fun cruise etc. etc Called from Los Angelis Author: SANFORD, Maine Casinos: Allen MarketingGroup

Apr 22 2017
ROCK STAR GALLERY MICHAEL DUNN SOLD ME FRAUDULENT/FORGED NIRVAN MEMORABILIA ($17,500 WORTH) SCOTTSDALE, Arizona
Apology From Person Who wrote False Rip Off Report Complaint Author: san diego, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: ROCK STAR GALLERY SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Apr 22 2017
Martin Godbey DBA Vintage Motorcars Of Sarasota Misappropriated Funds From Consignors. Sarasota Florida Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Martin Godbey DBA Vintage Motorcars Of Sarasota Florida

Apr 21 2017
Megan Lastine US Express Recruiter 3 weeks and still can't get me approved for orientation, says she need medical forms filled out, I do it and return it too her the same day. Says she needs police reports sent it right to her almost instantly. I have provided her and US Express without anything they needed when they asked for it and they still can't get me approved for orientation, I think that she dropped the ball and won't admit it. But they need driver's but they can't seem to get you approved for orientation, can't need driver's that bad. Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Archbald, Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Megan Lastine US Express Recruiter internet

Apr 21 2017
Karl Lang , Matrix Medical Network, Coventry Health Insurance Entered my 95 year old mother's nursing home room unidentified, unauthorized. Was there to give a physical. Nursing home unaware of the NP, Karl Lang, and totally unfamiliar with Karl. He was confrontational, brazen, and narcissistic and lacked sensitivity on Mother's behalf. Lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Karl Lang , Matrix Medical Network Scottsdale, Arizona

Apr 21 2017
Eliot Management Group Wolves on Mill Street TEMPE Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Credit Card Processing Companies: Eliot Management Group TEMPE, Arizona

Apr 21 2017
Partisan Glow Bean Skin CareKnd eye serum Ail Ame skin care I was overcharged for products, bought 2 products charged for 3. Tried to return unopened products and they refused refund, even though there terms say they want there customers competency satisfied. InternetFlorida Author: Carlsbad , California Unusual Rip-Off: Partisan Glow Internet

Apr 21 2017
Veggie Nutri Bullet Nutri Bullet 30 day money back guarantee doesn't tell you the shipping is on your dime Author: NYC, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Veggie Nutri Bullet Internet

Apr 21 2017
Transit capital Miss RichardMr Miller They call using only Mr or Miss with a last name claiming to be a collection company from a pay day loan lender Internet Author: Dayton, Ohio Collection Agency's: Transit capital Internet

Apr 21 2017
US Government, United Sates Postal Inspections Service,US Medical Center For Federal Prisoners, US Probation Department, Emergence Addiction & Mental Health Services 3 Super Scams: African American Slavery in 2017: Correctional-System-Slavery, Psychiatrists Fraudulently Committing People To Institutions For Big Money & Private Psychologists Using Psychological Warfare Against Patients Nationwide Author: Springfield, Oregon Government Corruption: US Government Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Allegro Allegro anti aging cream, Brio Day and Night Serum SAMPLES were ordered on a Facebook site Utah Internet
Author: Estes Park, Colorado Skin Care: Allegro Internet

Apr 20 2017
Empire Today, LLC on 2/27/17 we had this company installed in our kitchen & Dining Room Hardwood Floors & after 3 days we noticed some scratches on our floors. So I called Empire Today & reported it. They did nothing!! I explained to them that we are Senior Citizens and have no children or pets and we were slippers in our house. They said we did the scratches an in no way did we do these scratches they weren't going to help or do anything. I said that the hardwood was defected how can scratches appear after only 3 days? Islandia, New York 11749 Note from Empire Today. Author: Farmingdale, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Empire Today, LLC Nationwide