3 DAY BLINDS SCOTTSDALE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 3 Day Blinds Scottsdale
There may be more specific results for "3 Day Blinds Scottsdale"
For more specific results for "3 Day Blinds Scottsdale"
Showing 1-25 of 113,676 Found Reports For more specific results for "3 Day Blinds Scottsdale"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 22 2017
HVL*PEARLYFEEL On 10/07/17 I came across an ad on Facebook for a facial rejuvenating cream. The ad stared that I would only be billed $4.95 for the cost of shipping. I thought, why not? so I went ahead and ordered the .5 oz sample. On 10/22/17, I was reviewing my credit card statement on kine. I noticed a charge for $89.95 to this company HVL*PEARLYVIEW. I immediately called my credit card company to report an unautorized charge. The credit card representative told me that the charge was for a dress. I stated that I did not make any dress purchases. He called the telephone number of PEARLYVIEW while I waited on the line. A representative from PEARLYVIEW stated that I had purchased the sample for $4.95 And at the same time agreed that it was for a 14 day trial period. If I did not cancel within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $89.95 every 30 days and I would continue to get more samples. This was never stated on the web site that I ordered from and I would definitely never had agreed to this. Fortunately I detected the scam after the 1st charge of $89.95 or who knows how much this 1/2 oz. Sample would have ended up costing. These people need to be shut down. Totally a fraudulent site and a scam! Utah Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Skin Care: HVL*PEARLYFEEL Utah, Utah

Oct 21 2017
Emblha cs@emblha.com6501 E, Greenway, Suite 103-648 Parkway, Scottsdale AZ 85254 I ordered E-Oil and Ezzzy Balm from Emblha. Contact info 1-321-430-2989 is not a working number. I sent email to cs@embllha.com. No response to email. Scottsboro AZ Arizona Author: St. Helena, South Carolina Alternative Health: Emblha ,

Oct 21 2017
red rock canyon school Gange rape of 17 year old boy at red rock canyon school by 3 male staff st george Utah Author: Virginia Drug Rehabilitation Centers: red rock canyon school st george, Utah

Oct 21 2017
The sales guru Ordered the 2 in 1 curling iron on Oct 2 still have not received and they will not return my emails, but they charged my card the same day I placed the order Internet Author: Stuart, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: The sales guru Internet

Oct 21 2017
GFW*3GLDSCR.COM Credit card theft from unknown company. Multiple unauthorized charges each day. GFW*3GLDSCR.COM 855-506-9175 DE Internet Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: GFW*3GLDSCR.COM Internet

Oct 21 2017
Proveidents Bank of NJ Let my account overdraft 10 times in one day. They took the money out not in the order it was completed but in a way so it could over draft. Sraight crooks Jersey City New Jersey Ummmm, NO--- Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Banks: Proveidents Bank of NJ Jersey City, New Jersey

Oct 20 2017
Mr. Was told that I needed to test there product for at least 4 - 6 weeks to see if it worked for me.Prior to the first 4 wks I received 3 more packages at the tune of $87 and $89 respectfully. So i never had a chance to try the product for the recommended 4-6 wks...This is only a rip off company that does not return your money nor do they care about you. Do not buy anything from this place , the product most likely does not work like proposed, and there undeclared policy of no money returns. Warrenton North Carolina Author: Warrenton, North Carolina Alternative Health: Assure Fullfillment , North Carolina

Ummm, yeah, okay--- Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
cash advvance america steve matthew PH 5122711644Richard weather superviser PH 9546746617 i spoke to the people above they promised on 3 different times they promised to process my loan and never did now they want $200 + to finalzed to refund my fees and they wont Austin TX Texas Author: Rock Falls, Illinois Financial Services: cash advvance america Austin TX,

Oct 20 2017
Lemon Squad Auto Inspections Failed to report many vehicle imperfections and business won't take responsibility Woodbury Minnesota
Who is their checklist for RVs nowhere does it mention anything about the safety of the LP gas system Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Auto Inspection: Lemon Squad Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
SIC Funds Joshua Manchester and Joseph Manchester SIC funds it's a broker or essentially a middle men between private/hard money lenders and investors/business owners. Naturally, they will always be more expensive than if you were going to contact a lender directly because they'll charge you points upfront for finding you the loan. This is the nature of their business and that's totally fine. However, they had charged me 500 for the application and loan approval after discussing all terms. After I paid for the application/pre-approval, they had sent me to a lender I was already working with. I asked for a refund since I was already far ahead in the pre-approval process with the same lender they had referred me to. They essentially didn't do any work and stole my money. And remember, this company will just charge you about 3 more points on your loan for the commission so you're way better off getting a lender yourself. Elmhurst Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: SIC Funds ,

Oct 20 2017
Top Quality Appliance Repair aka Same Day Repairs aka Jaberi Christopher Hillyer Will take your money and run! Capital Heights Maryland Author: Alexandria, Virginia Maintenance Companies: Top Quality Appliance Repair Capital Heights, Maryland

Oct 20 2017
Every Leads Balokae Balokae Sam, the CTO (Chief Technology Officer) at EveryLeads.com.sold fake and non working PHP MAILER & SMTP to me Scottsdale Nationwide Author: Ogun, Georgia Software: Every Leads Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Mitsubishi Union Bank TARP-1 Bail-out of Santa Barbara Bank & Trust Los Angeles California Not An Insider - Just an Expert Author: Santa Barbara, California Banks: Union Bank Mitsubishi Bank Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2017
Maria Martinez/ Pre-trial Litigations /Financial Crimes Division Scandalous calls threaten arrest by end of day, claiming to be State of Oregon, called from Texas Dallas Texas Author: Portland, Oregon State Government: Pre-trial Litigations Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Luxure and Akoura I believe this company is skirting the word - deceptive. I don't recall when I ordered that i was entering into a contract. I believed that I could try 2 products for a minimal cost and after 14 days cancel. I called on the 14th day and was told that I have to pay additional 9.95 per each to cancel the contract. It also took 7 days to receive it. Internet  Author: Bourbon, Indiana Skin Care: Luxure and Akoura Internet

Oct 20 2017
Terra Richardson I placed an order on 6/13/17 money taken out same day, never received product Layton Utah Author: Layton, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Terra Richardson Layton, Utah

Oct 19 2017
Atoosa Nikaeen We went to their office initially but then realize this was not the right place for us. Ever since then we’ve been harassed by the staff and their office. I tried to put an end to this by telling them we moved away. She demanded for the entire money upfront even know service was rendered. At the end when she realize she couldn’t get any money she reported me to a collection agency will calls every single day Los Angeles California
Author: Inglewood, California Adult Care Facilities: Atoosa Nikaeen Los Angeles, California

Oct 19 2017
Calvin Brown Tried to access my personal financial information. Internet The Absolute Best Way Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Banks: Calvin Brown Internet

Oct 19 2017
Ritz Building Industry Limited After PO, requested transfer to 3 different non-existant bank accounts. We have paid but never received the marchandise Qinghu Shenzhen, Guangdon
Author: Montreal, Quebec Kitchens: Ritz Building Industry Limited Qinghu,

Oct 19 2017
Nu Lift LEDOUXCREME.COMSKINSENSATIONUSA I PAID FOR SHIPPING OF A ONE TIMEADVERTISEMENT, I HAVE BEEN BILLED THREE TIMES FOR CONTINOUS SHIPMENTS SCOTTSDALE Arizona Author: Havelock,NC, North Carolina Skin Care: Nu Lift Internet

Oct 19 2017
Ibex iceytumbler Ibex cup Read the fine print. This product is a rip off Nationwide Internet Author: scottsdale, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Ibex iceytumbler Internet

Oct 19 2017
Safe Coin Escrow, LLC EscroPay Ltd Richard ,Rizwan, Ali, Director Company# 07143602 47 Layfield Crescent, NW4 3UI, London, UK2010 N Hancock St., Philadelphia, PA 19123 ,Scheduled to open in November 2017, But looks just like a 3 Floor Apartment Building. Stacey Harrington and/or Merrilee L. Heath Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Author: HACKETTSTOWEN, New Jersey Financial Services: Safe Coin Escrow, LLC Philadelphia, , Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2017
Slim cleanse Weight loss Scottsdale Arizona Author: Dutton, Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Slim cleanse Scottsdale , Arizona