Your Search | 3 day blinds

Sep 03 2015
quicklocksmith247.com Ori (owner of the business) After getting 3 locks rekeyed,I could lock but could not unlock, they were working fine before rekey,they would not fix problem blaming my doors instead,charged highest price,very rude when I called their office,show low prices on web. Scottsdale,AZ Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Consumer Services: quicklocksmith247.com Internet

Sep 02 2015
Optimal Liquidity LLC Allen Reno Allen RenoR Allen RenoRichard Allen RenoA few more AKA's:1.INSURED LIQUIDITY PARTNERS CFG LI, LLC - first formed on 3/1/20152.OPTIMAL ECONOMICS LLC – first formed on 4/25/20153. OPTIMAL ECONOMICS FINANCIAL LIQUIDITY LLC – first formed on 4/23/2015 Total Ripoff Financial SCAM Cedar Springs Texas Author: West Hills, California Mortgage Brokers: Optimal Liquidity LLC Allen Reno Cedar Springs, Texas

Sep 02 2015
Chase Paymentech Dian Laudat Chase Paymentech open my account and allowed me to process cards. Deposited the funds into my account. 2 day later they withdrew the fund and closed the account. They then put a hold on all of my transactions. This was all done without notice. Conroe Nationwide
Author: Conroe, Texas Resorts: Chase Paymentech Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Credit score/ consumer billing assisting N/A I am getting charged $30 every day from my account from them, I ask them to stop they don t want to. Boca Raton, Florida Internet Author: Miami, Florida On-Line Business: Credit score/ consumer billing assisting Internet

Sep 02 2015
Activ web design, Activ, Activ web design  fraudster Dillon boivin Building 3 City West Business Park. Geldard Road, Internet Author: Leeds, Alabama Police: Activ web design Internet

Sep 01 2015
Landstar Ranger Trucking Misleading from day 1 Jacksonville Florida Internet Author: Los Angeles , California Liars: Landstar Ranger Trucking Internet

AutoZone 3 Insults in 1 Visit Los Angeles California
To Tyg/Eric Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Parts: AutoZone Los Angeles, California

Sep 01 2015
Kaplan University Davenport Iowa Financial AID Financial Aid at Kaplan miss led me and cause me not to be able to not get enough loans for 3 semesters left to graduate for my bachelors degree in Gerontology. Daven Port Iowa Internet Author: flemington, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Davenport Iowa Internet

Sep 01 2015
Trick Trucks, in Winchester, Va. Been at their Winchester store this past summer season. They seem to be dis-concerned of customer's needs. And when you try to get something done, they seemingly give excuse's on this that and the other thing. And when you call over the phone, it seems that they don't even have any am-pal time to give you even the time of day. And don't try to order something from any of their employee's, because it will take forever to either get the product or even get any help what so ever.  Winchester Virginia Author: Inwood, West Virginia Auto Parts: Trick Trucks, in Winchester, Va. Winchester, Virginia

Sep 01 2015
Alibaba http://www.aliexpress.com/store/103919 A scamer but 3 crown member in Alibaba 深圳 Internet
Author: laval, Quebec Cellular Phone Companies: Alibaba Internet

Sep 01 2015
Blinds.com We ordered blinds from blinds.com, once we received the product we needed custmer service to replace a broken end cap and provide a couple additonal hanging clips. We have sent emails and made phone calls over the past month and a half. To date, we have not heard anything from this company. I would recommend people purchase blinds from a different company as blinds.com customer service is non-existant. Houston, Tx St Paul MN Author: St Paul, Minnesota Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Blinds.com Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Gravity Dyfyer shoes 30 day free trial for full refund is a lie. The shoes did not fit and were worn only on a rug for about 7min. They were much too small for the stated size. After return I did not hear from them at all, I called for the status of the refund and the indicat Scam on returns claiming the merchandise is used Pacoima, California Nationwide Author: Malibu, California Specialty Stores: Gravity Dyfyer shoes Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Ace elite -netspend- Canceled my account for supposedly suspicious activity.and won't refund the 612$ that I loaded on the card on that same day. Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Banks: Ace elite (netspend) Nationwide

14, Report #1252094

Aug 31 2015
WM Exchange 3 process interview scam New York New York Author: New York Employment Services: WM Exchange New York

15, Report #1252086

Aug 31 2015
Anthony Morrison I purchase a program spend over $400 the next day after thinking it over I try to cancel and get a refund no one reply to my mesages send several eails email email Author: Clark, New Jersey Computer Training & Education: Anthony Morrison

16, Report #1252022

Aug 31 2015
Hollywood Toyota I have them all I was told by my salesman, finance mgr, & sales mgr if I make every payment on time for 12 months I will 100% be able to refi at 1.9% with the Toyota of Hollywood Rewards program. Finance mgr asked me to sign blank papers & said the computer would fill in #'s. I was told by the salesman the price was $11,400. When they found out I had bad credit (up almost 200 points since) they told me I would get a car that day. They knew how much I wanted my car & the end #'s after I signed were over $16,000. I reported it to the GM. Hollywood Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Hollywood Toyota Hollywood, Florida

17, Report #1251995

Aug 31 2015
MyScore.com Russel May, Teresa Inoncilio So Teresa Inoncillo contacted our company to call out for MyScore.com for a good payout. 3 weeks passed and we employed new total of 16 agents but Russel May never got back to us. Teresa Inoncilio also never contacted us about the said payment. Los Angeles Internet
Author: Uniondale, New York Internet Fraud: MyScore.com Internet

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas

19, Report #1251942

Aug 31 2015
Black Bull Towing Okay so last year I had my 2002 Tahoe towed from my apartment complex the window was stuck rolled down the day it got towed it had never ever gotten towed until that day because the visitor pass was flipped.  Fort Worth Texas
Author: arlington, Texas Auto Towing: Black Bull Towing Fort Worth , Texas

Aug 30 2015
DISH Worst Imaginable Service - Worsening by the Day Atlanta, Georgia Nationwide Author: Georgia Satellite Companies: DISH Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
MATTHEW SCOTT SENGE CAN CHARM YOU, USE YOU AND DISCARD YOU. WILL LIE TO YOU FROM DAY ONE...BEWARE wilmington Delaware Author: Newark, New Jersey Liars: MATTHEW SCOTT SENGE wilmington , Delaware

Aug 29 2015
Fun Rewards for You This offer was clearly described by Heritage for the Blind as a FREE 3 night hotel stay La Mesa California Author: Cumberland, Maine Hotel: Fun Rewards for You La Mesa ,

Aug 29 2015
599 FURNITURE SALES 599FURNITURE.COM I ordered furniture on line aug 4th 2015 and ask about a matching recliner and recieved a phone call with a back up link for one then i waited like thier add says about 7 days to recieve a call about delivery and no one ever called me so i started emailing them and calling the number listed, this company is everywhere on line also saying fast delivery and displaying lots and lots of furniture at a rate of 599 a set! I never recieved a call for delivery in fact i called so much one day i recieved a call back from a 1800 number and they said someone would be calling me before the end of the business day but i never recieved the phone call! The money i paid came out of my bank the day i ordered the furniture and today is the 29th and i still havent recieved my furniture. I research this company to make sure thier were no bad reviews and i couldnt find any reviews so i thought i had found a great deal on the set i wanted and it looks like i just was ripped off by this company houston texas Author: SPRING, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: 599 FURNITURE SALES Internet

Aug 28 2015
PB-ONLINE1 lulling into an introductory price but the charging for the full purchase with confusing page design and absolutely refusal of any refund the day of. Internet Author: Pomona, California Adult Web Sites: PB-ONLINE1.COM Internet

Aug 28 2015
Matthew Kenney Culinary Matthew Kenney Vegan Culinary, Plant, Food and Wine, Make Out, Gothic, White Lotus, Datil & Limon, Plant Loft Has not refunded tuition that was paid for school that did not open on time. Has been over 3 months. Los Angeles California Author: Portland, Oregon Culinary Schools and Classes: Matthew Kenney Culinary Los Angeles, California