Your Search | 3 day blinds

Sep 28 2016
Allen Martin Christian Gasper Christian Gasper alias Allen Martin has now entered the DARK SIDE, ripping off $1000's in $200/Day DFY Affiliate Program Internet, Greenwich (London), Germany Statement Author: Northern Ireland, Internet Fraud: Allen Martin Internet

Sep 28 2016
Oppseekers oppseekers.com Have guaranteed MLM leads and bill every month. I have requested 3-4 times to remove me from the account but they continue to bill. No contact number of office to call to speak with a representative, only one email address. After several emails, they are not responding and continue to bill me each month. Beverly Hills Florida Author: Odenton, Maryland Sales People: Oppseekers Beverly Hills, Florida

Sep 28 2016
Reliant Funding I have the same complaint as Consumer #3. Sent me exactly the same letter and card. We did not ask for business money. This company appears to be a scam. San Diego California Author: Anonymous, North Dakota Cash Services: Reliant Funding San Diego, California

Sep 27 2016
Thrive Market Unauthorized membership charge 2 months after telling them 3 times I wanted to cancel membership! Internet Author: Lawrenceburg, Indiana Food Stores: Thrive Market Internet

Sep 26 2016
Expertcourier.co.uk CRV solutions This courier charged me £238 for Same day delivery of spare door key to my husband; they delivered my door key and address to a random person in the same geographical area, still trying to get door key back National Nationwide Author: Thornton hough, Other Courier Services: Expertcourier.co.uk Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Jefferson Capital JEFFCAPSYS, Jefferson Capital, LLC Continues to update my credit report every 3 months as thought I just opened account to compound damage score. Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Services: Jefferson Capital Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Sep 26 2016
the louver shop choose locarion of franchise wisely south carolina Nationwide Author: pomaria, South Carolina Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: the louver shop Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Sitvcycle Ordered a sitncycle on the internet, I was charged $239.00 instead of the $19.95 and a free 30 day try. Internet Author: South Milwaukee, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Sitvcycle Internet

Sep 26 2016
ESSENTIAL NUTRA Essential Nutra1507 East Valley Parkway, Ste 3-485Escondido, CA 92027USA When first ordering a trial sample, I was forced for order two products instead of only one that I wanted. I was charged about $10 for both. With this red flag, I carefully read everything sent to me by the company. There was absolutely NO MENTION of any further obligation or auto-ship or any continued payments.  Escondido CAlifornia Author: La Mesa, California Weightloss Programs: ESSENTIAL NUTRA Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
 I to was scamed by Elites imports they owe me $4000 or more for going though the changes they took me though. How could you take my money and sale me a car that the engine is going out it's not fair to me or my childern. I had to sit all day for them to tell me nothing. Indianapolis Indiana That's not how contracts work! Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Elite Imports Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 24 2016
Satish Gaire Gaire Group LLC Hydra247 Satish Gaire did not honor 30 day money back guarantee, service down for days, no tutorials Rip-Off Plano Texas Texas
Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Satish Gaire Internet

Sep 24 2016
Great Journeys Has not delivered order in 3 weeks Spring Hill Internet Author: Jasper, Georgia Travel Services: Great Journeys Internet

Sep 23 2016
Parkway RV Center Does not stick to their word about 90 day warranty and lie about warranty given to customers! Ringgold Georgia Update to my report Author: Fort Campbell, Kentucky RV Dealers: Parkway RV Center Ringgold , Georgia

Sep 22 2016
DocuPrepServ Student Loan Income Driven Repayment Plan- Charged me $272.42 PER MONTH AUTODEBIT for 3 months July Aug Sept 2015. They made me believe this was essentially the only way to get into the Student Loan Forgiveness Program! Newport Beach California Author: Naples, Florida Loans: DocuPrepServ Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Spam Arrest Crooked as the day is long California Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Software: Spam Arrest Internet

Sep 22 2016
oz amoyal Double charged shipping by entering wt of package as 3oz instead of 3#. cost me $13.62 at postoffice to claim package. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hubbard, Ohio Mail Order Services: oz amoyal Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 21 2016
VITA Luminance offered free trial then a month later sent out 2 bottles and charged my account withouth autherization. theyve done this 3 TIMES! po box36368 St.Petersburg, Florida florida Author: Rosemount, Minnesota Beauty Salons: VITA Luminance Internet

Sep 21 2016
NEOS My mother is a PA there, John R. Corsetti, M.D. She claims the surgery I had by her practice did not screw my neck up. That is a lie. I went in for RT surgery where they made 3 incisions in my shoulder, which never healed properly. The practice which works with Inhumane, Sadistic, NOT Compassionate that do don't care about patients only $ Multiple states cities and countries Internet Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: NEOS Internet

Sep 21 2016
Arrow truck sales James Garza, Jansen zamora Won't stand by there warranty, only had truck for 3 wks Dallas Texas Author: Grand prairie, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Arrow truck sales Dallas, Texas

Sep 21 2016
PCH Publishers Clearing House They emailed me told me I won 10,000.00 one day. The next they emailed me said it was a mistake I didnt win. Internet
He is telling truth Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: PCH Internet

Sep 21 2016
nu car rental global action car rental, car rentals .com This car rental company is a rip-off beware they sram tourist going to orlando florida they advertise real cheap car rentals online then they ask for your insurence contrat booklet then up charge you $50.00 per day if you have it with you. orlando Florida Author: valencia, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: nu car rental global orlando, Florida

Sep 21 2016
Home Touch Decor Nepeto Station Valances .. Nepeto Station Ordered a curtain online and got screwed ! Robbinsville New Jersey
Author: hueytown, Alabama Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Home Touch Decor Robbinsville, New Jersey

Sep 20 2016
Diamond Auto Brokers Paid $4,500 for a car 3 hours later it broke down no refund Decatur Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Diamond Auto Brokers Decatur , Georgia

Sep 20 2016
Choice Home Warranty Sent 3 separate technicians to my home to fix hot water heater and wanted to send a fourth  Nationwide Author: Springdale, Maryland Plumbing: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Arwood Waste Scheduled 3 times for service and they never showed up, then billed for services never rendered jacksonville Florida Author: Loxahatchee , Florida Personal Services: Arwood Waste jacksonville, Florida