Your Search | 3 day blinds

Dec 09 2016
Rick and jyoti Benisasia Scammed me out of 3 days work. Palm Beach Shores Florida Author: Riviera beach, Florida Small Business Services: Rick and jyoti Beneasia Palm Beach Shores, Florida

Dec 09 2016
Unstoppable Vision llc High Class gifts I ordered 4 pen shaped fishing rods for a total of 79.88 . I have tried to contact them to see when they would be shipped 4 different times and still have not heard from them . I have tried to call the number 318-321-8499 and the phone recording stated that number is not in service. They charged my credit card the same day that it was ordered on 11/14/16 Internet Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Fishing: Unstoppable Vision llc Internet

Dec 09 2016
Pet air way Door to door service I paid 220 for a pup to be shipped. Then 3 hours later emails me that I have to pay a $850 refundable pet insurance fee before the pup can get back on board. New castle Delaware
Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Courier Services: Pet air way Internet

Dec 08 2016
atoztheme my direct express card was charged by this company 3 times without my OK someone used my card without my knowledge. Internet Author: yuciapa, California Credit Card Fraud: atoztheme Internet

Dec 08 2016
Teresa Townsend I was contacted by Teresa Townsend in November 16,2016. She said she found our company through the Houzz web-site and was in need of our services. She and her family were going to move to this area and needed someone to meet the delivery people and set the home up with her own furnishings. The communication was exclusively through email and it was broken English and very difficult to get answers. She sent photo of herself with her kids and said she was deaf. She signed our agreement and said she was going to send a check, but I never received a check from her. But, oddly on the day we were to do the work we did receive a check that turned out to be a scam. I don't know if they are related. Internet Author: Anaheim, California Architects & Designers: Teresa Townsend Internet

6, Report #1341984

Dec 07 2016
choice homeowners warranty they are crooks thieves dishones and immoral I put 3 claims and then they give you stupid reasons of why is not cover nationwide Nationwide Author: Brownsville , Texas Advertising / Deceptive: choice homeowners warranty Nationwide

7, Report #1341947

Dec 07 2016
The deal empire I seen them on facebook and they were advertising a product for 19.99 so i went on and placed the order after it went thru they charged me 44.95 i immediatley emailed them and told them that i wanted to cancel my order right then and they would not respond and I sent the email about 5 times that day with no response i kept sending it that i wanted to cancel everyday i finally got an email 2 weeks later saying they cant cancel an order after its been shipped so 6 weeks later I get the order it is a scam it doesnt even work  Internet Author: Overton, Texas Liars: The deal empire Internet

Dec 07 2016
The Craze - V max Sells supplements with a 14 day free trial. The phone numbers are not in service, there is no way to cancel Arizona, internet Author: Lutcher, Louisiana Supplemental Health Programs: The Craze Internet

Dec 07 2016
The Deal Empire Company advertised on Facebook their product. When order was placed 3 weeks ago, monies taken from account, no product delivered. They too my money and never responded to emails I sent inquiring about my purchase. none provided could be out of country Author: Alexandria, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 06 2016
Nutra Force LLC Gave billed my debit card for last 3 months without my permission for $168.00 per month. Tampa Florida Author: Lincolnton, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Force LLC Tampa, Florida

Dec 05 2016
 I was taken advantage of...I am a senior citizen 76 years old and hooman Nissan lied and cheated me...I was told my vechile was certified...it wasn't.. I took my vechile back 3 times within 4 months of purchase because of the same problem..I purchased extra Warranty for my protection..now nothing I paid for, or was promised is getting fixed...a new motor is required on my vechile that I owed for less than 6 months.. Long Beach California Author: Bellflower, California Auto Warranty: Hooman Nissan Long Beach , California

Dec 05 2016
Teehood I never recieved rhe leggings that I ordered and it has been OVER 3 months! Internet
Author: Kings, Illinois Clothing Stores: Teehood Internet

Dec 05 2016
Crystal Creek Dental Dr. Jean Sanders, Vinh Nguyen, Roy Bloom, Levy T. Do, An Q. Le ROTTEN MOUTH-Bad Teeth Day! Plano Texas
Author: Highland Park, Texas Dental Services: Crystal Creek Dental Plano, Texas

Dec 05 2016
Ticket Galaxy this company is a rip off. don't purchase from them. they sold me tickets that were behind the strange and cannot be sold buy the venue. not only did they inflate the charges by 3 times they added an additional $150 fee I was not told or shown about the undated prices and all until after the sale was finalized. South Windsor Connecticut Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Dec 04 2016
EVALINA SKIN SERUMS TAKE MONEY FOR A 15 DAY TRIAL STARTING DAY OF ORDER AND NOT GET UNTIL 9 OR MORE DAYS LATER THEN TAKE FULL AMOUNT OF $98.41AURORA,CO 8000 AURORA, cOLORADO 80071 Author: WILMINGTON, North Carolina Eye Care: EVALINA SKIN SERUMS Internet

Dec 04 2016
Wealth Partners I joined under the same exact terms of Linda Sullivan paying $297 to join and paid $2500 for a mailout with a guarantee of a 2% response rate. My response was far less than Linda with only 2 people joining. I made well over 30 phone calls requesting they honor their guarantee and received a response. I believe they pocketed most of the $2500 and mailed out 2 or 3 hundred . Absolute scam artists!!!! Avoid this company or will take your money! Chicago Illinois Author: Largo, Florida Internet Fraud: Wealth Partners Chicago, illinois

Dec 03 2016
Altera pest control sales rep lied to get me on a contract for 4 services one time every 3 months and and told me removing mice and raths in attic is covered pleasanton California Author: San Jose, California Pest Control: Altera pest control pleasanton, California

Dec 03 2016
AnastasiaDate.com AnastasiaDate.com Russianbrides.com FAKE GIRLS ! PRE-RECORDED VIDEOS ! Models sale there pictures do 3 videos! Owner out of Moscow! starting class action lawsuite New York New York
Author: Alabama Dating Services: AnastasiaDate.com New York, New York

Dec 03 2016
YuGuang Liu 00 001 No.3 floor3355 GuDai Road MinHangQu Shanghai Shanghai 201199 I ordered 4Pair of Nike Air max shoes & I only received 3 pair of which the shoes seemed to be made of some sort of plastic material instead of leather or mesh material & I have been trying to get in touch with them without any success. I paid almost $300.00 for these fake shoes & I would like to return them for a full refund Internet Author: Cedartown , Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: YuGuang Liu 00 Internet

Dec 03 2016
womens ready to wear stores Fake Coach Bags ordered 3 only 1 delivered total plastic fake worth about $5.00. Can't contact company came from delivery came in bag from China China Internet Author: Castaic, Alabama Clothing Stores: womens ready to wear stores Internet

Dec 02 2016
Don't Buy from Laptop-essential or cpmatrix store on Ebay I purchased a laptop from laptop-essential last year. It went dead within a few months. They only acept 30 day returns. When I contact them they promissed they will replace the laptop. It was a lie. They never responded back. I found another complaint for them here. This store used to be called cpmatrix.com. This is a refurbished computer scam. Stay away from them! Austin, Texas Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Fraud: Laptop Essentials Internet

Dec 02 2016
rockwealth ministries/Todd Coontz Illegal Robo-calls every day Aiken South Carolina Author: Somewhere, Maine Questionable Activities: rockwealth ministries/Todd Coontz Aiken, South Carolina

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

Dec 01 2016
Lake Forest Day Spa Lake Forest Day Spa Worst Place to get a Massage, the is no Day Spa its a Pig Pen these people are total rip offs, and the place stinks like fars and smelling feet! The older Vietnamese girls sitting around in peanuts and frog legs Lake Forest,  California Author: Anhiem, California Massage Therapists: Lake Forest Day Spa Lake Forest, CA, California