3 DAY BLINDS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 3 day blinds
There may be more specific results for "3 day blinds"
For more specific results for "3 day blinds"
Showing 26-50 of 23,305 Found Reports For more specific results for "3 day blinds"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
GetParts.US. American Kar LLC. Goose Lake Auto parts Took money from my account before acquiring my part. Waited for part and got the run around and asked for my money back. Was told it would show up in my account in 48 hours. When I called and asked where my money was, I was told it was shipped the day after I asked for a refund. Allentown, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Parts: GetParts.US Internet

Jun 26 2017
BeautyAP Neulift I ordered this from a link about Joanna Gains, it said in BOLD no commitment for the sample. I have been charges 89.95 this month and when I called the person told me I had 14 days to cancel!.. What!. almost $90.00 for something that is not working and the size of the jar is tiny. I use L'Oreal and it is 1/2 the price and works!. I am not sure what Ms. Gains is looking for in this endeavor but it is not working. The lady was pushing a free sample on me 3 times until I finally got angry and said if you send me anything I am calling a lawyer. Sorry to hear many more people have been ripped off. I cannot afford $90 dollars Internet Author: Amsterdam, New York Skin Care: BeautyAP Internet

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California A few things.. Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
Xpressary.com I ordered 3 of the roller knives for $38.85 and never received them. Internet Author: Cordele, Georgia Kitchens: Xpressary.com Internet

Jun 24 2017
Vehicle Service Department I paid $2800 dollars for this warranty on 6/2/2017. I called Vehicle Service Department the next day to cancel my contract. They agreed to reimburse me but I never received it. I have called several times since but no one ever answers the phone. The Phone Number is:800-810-3981. Shreveport Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Auto Warranty: vehicle service department Shreveport, Louisiana

Jun 24 2017
leallureskincare advertised as joanna gaines product (not so) and charged credit card before advertised 14 day end of trial period Nationwide Author: Vero Beach, Florida Skin Care: leallureskincare Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
KIA of downtown LA Inquiring for a car leased came out owning a car without auto finance until a week later try to return car 3 days later couldn't do it and the car was for a neighbor and now it's under my name but I don't have a driver's license and the car it's my neighbors and she is paying it a high quote Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: KIA of downtown LA Los Angeles , California

Jun 23 2017
C & D financial Cheque in cash This company I actually worked for and was fired for no reason . I learned later that another employee had been stealing and instead of investigateING they just fired me cause I was new. I also had an account there for 30 years bit when I took out a small pay day loan I think to punish me they would go into my account before loan was due even 3 times a day causing me to have nsf charge's like vrazy Sault step marie Ontario Author: Saulthe step marie, Ontario Cash Services: C & D financial Sault step marie , Ontario

Jun 23 2017
NorthSide Turnkey Service Dewayne T. Mayberry Hired to remodel 3 baths, put in woods floors, paint two rooms, Replace back door, put in ceiling fans etc. Paid a total of 23,000.00. Dewayne T Mayberry was hired July 2016 right after my husband had a massive heart attack. He started the job last year and as of today 6/23/17 has not completed the work nor delivered the supplies.He has blocked my number from calls Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: NorthSide Turnkey Service Houston, Texas

Jun 23 2017
Student Relief Fort Lauderdale Librado Wright, manager and Cresel Farquharson This company requested monies upfront to start loan liquidation then they requested money every month for 3 years to reduce the amount of loan debt and pay it out. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Jackson, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Student Relief Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 23 2017
World wide equipment The truck people I took my truck to fix small electric issue and after 3 days they said it's fix and have road test done I paid them $800 and drove 1 mile and truck was overheat and blow my engine!!! West Virginia Author: Lancaster, sc, South Carolina Maintenance Companies: World wide equipment jane lew, West Virginia

Jun 23 2017
DHL Paid DHL to deliver next day, but package not delivered Internet Author: Bursa, Alabama Courier Services: DHL Internet

Jun 23 2017
Lowe's Store # 0520 Mr, Jones !!! 817 419 9755 1000 west Arbrook Arlington Tx76015 $3,000 Generator not working lowe,s will not honor 5 yr warranty unit has oil leak. Icant return because of a 30 day policy To disconnect electric & gas Will cost $2,000 Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Warranty Companies: Lowe's Store # 0520 Arlington, Texas

Jun 23 2017
LEI Home Enhancements Home enhancements, windows Nationwide Author: Garland, Texas Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: LEI Home Enhancements Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
Macomb Same Day Appliance Repair They take your fees and never come back! Michigan Author: Michigan Appliances: Macomb Same Day Appliance Repair Michigan

Jun 23 2017
Dr. Jeffrey Ham, Strax Rejuvenation I chose to go to this place and this doctor for breast augmentation and lift I had to have 3 different surgeries and the first two times I did not get my lift and I was left with some scarring the third time.  Florida Author: Chicago Heights, Illinois Attorney Generals: Dr. Jeffrey Ham, Strax Rejuvenation Lauderhill Florida, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Iboats.com i paid $2300.00 for four boat seats on 4/3/17 i receive one wrong seat in shipment sent it back still no seat and they want to credit me for one seat but i need all four to match and they wont let me return all the seats Internet Author: Riviera, Texas Marine Accessories: Iboats.com Internet

Jun 22 2017
auralfacecream I signed up for the 4.95 sample 14 day trail and ended up getting charged 223.11. I placed the order on 6/5, received 6/15 and was charged 6/20! I have called 3 times and all I get is sorry no refund, you have 14 days from the day you ordered not received to cancel. Santa Ana California Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Skin Care: auralfacecream Internet

Jun 22 2017
Level 3 Communications LLC IRS Scam Nationwide Author: Reseda, California Internal Revenue Service: Level 3 Communications LLC Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
tobacco general AN ORDER WAS PLACED WITH THEM ON 6/17/17. THERE SITE STATES 3 BUSINESS DAYS TO PROCESS ORDER.. elk grove village Illinois Author: marshfield, Massachusetts Consumer Services: tobacco general elk grove village, Illinois

Jun 22 2017
Dermifi/Rejuven8 Skin Fresh 2 Day Total Ripoff..... Charges on Credit Card San Diego New Jersey Author: freehold, New Jersey Skin Care: Dermifi/Rejuven8 San Diego, New Jersey

Jun 22 2017
ADVANCEDLash Advanced Beauty LLC Not 30day trial, only 14-day trial, then product doesn't even have time to work! Nationwide
Author: Redlands, California Miscellaneous Companies: ADVANCEDLash Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Jerry's Rod & Custom Jerry Vandenberg's auto body & paint Charged Me $75.00 per hour for a $15.00 per hour employee. claimed hours he didn't work,and Jerry did the same. I was actually at his hhome shop calling him at his commercial upholstery shop when he claimed frame work on my car for that day. My cell phone was pinning off his cell tower and he answered. I have pictures of his flunkie's work on my $50,000 car. 4 hours to remove the exhaust system consisting of 7 bolts and 4 cuts with a sawsall $2800.00 for tubs with beginner welds. practice welds on my frame and cuts in the frame for no reason. When I complained, I had to get the cops to his house twice to get my car back. Gardnerville Nevada
Pat R Author: Minden, Nevada Body Work & Repair: Jerry's Rod & Custom Gardnerville, Nevada

Jun 21 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Extreme Tactical Dynamics is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics implemented strategic changes ensuring customer satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to assist customers in a timely manner by adding 6 digital phone lines, A Live Chat option and boosting customer service and warehouse staff. All trained to help the first responder find the correct emergency lighting equipment.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Hope we do better next time Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Parts & Accessories: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter , Florida

Jun 21 2017
Ultimate Nutrition controlled healthy lifestylefull nutrition systemsholy seeand who knows how many others ordered sample ONLY...billed me 3 times!!! for product not ordered and received only once! cottonhood hts Utah Author: gilbert, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Ultimate Nutrition cottonhood hts, Utah