Your Search | 3 day blinds

May 18 2016
Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Bonniville Bank provo utah walmartmoneycard greendot bank card just lockwd me out from getting any of my money , i feel very used by Walmart for doing business and selling r his scam prepaid card. Walmart needs to be sued for disrespecting hard working tax paying citizens for scamming me out of my money. i checked the current transactions while i was at work and all the recording said was how my money was being debit carded out of my account $20.00 all day over a hundred dollars as well as other locations today..i need someone to please help spread the word about this scam. provo utah Nationwide Author: pleasantville, New Jersey Liquor & Wine Stores: Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Nationwide

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 17 2016
NEXT LEVEL NUTRA LLC 30 Day Free Trial drafted my bank $190 after 14 days, called to return unopened product, offered only 35% refund Henderson Nevada Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: NEXT LEVEL NUTRA LLC Henberson, Nevada

May 16 2016
Butler,Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer,cash-Award Signatory for the payments division. They sent me a letter saying that I have won 3 million dollars and that I needed to pay a processing fee of $20 in order to receive the money BABYLON New York Author: Fort Worth, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler,Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 16 2016
Pacific Alliance Capital Limited- PAL Capital LLC Pacific Alliance Capital Review: PAL Capital is located in New York. We hire them to sell our company and we had a terrible experience. Not sure if miscommunication but at the end of the day we lost thousands of dollars in fees and time wasted. Since PAL Capital Review- Pacific Alliance Capital review- Pacific Alliance Limited Review New york new york Author: California Brokerage Companies: Pacific Alliance Capital Limited- PAL Capital LLC New york,

May 16 2016
ZD INSTRUMENT CO. ZD INSTRUMENT CO. ZDRS 3 in 1 water monitor malfunction jiangsu China
Author: jakarta, Other Electronic Manufacturers: ZD INSTRUMENT CO. Internet

May 16 2016
Raise.com Raise Bought gift card. After 3 months, the money disappeared from it. They will not help. Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Consumer Services: Raise.com Internet

May 16 2016
Hydrolux Fancy Fit ConnectionOne Good StopSecure HealthWellness Center Ordered trial sample, paid shipping. On the 15th day after ordering, my debit card was slammed for 89.95 by Fancy Fit and on 5/3 hit for 92.93 by One Good Stop.  Internet Author: Clarkdale, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Hydrolux Internet

May 16 2016
America Vacations Benito Juare They faxed a vaction scam to employer advertising a 5 day for night inclusive tropical vacation with a bonus Las Vegas vacation for $149 per person. Mexico Internet
Author: STOCKTON, California Resorts: America Vacations Internet

May 15 2016
senior soul mates i paid 59 99 to meet other seniors for 3 months. they would send pics and messages. i would reply and get back no response from as many as 40 men. after you send them a message, there is no way to tell if it even reached them. it has no set up for dating communication they just took my money.. not sure Internet Author: New Jersey, New Jersey Liars: senior soul mates Internet

May 14 2016
Verizon Wireless I don't understand why cell phone providers can charge anything they want and you can't do anything about it. We have 3 phones on our plan. When we initially signed up with Verizon, we had a family plan and shared 10 GBs. At first, we only used about 6-8 Verizon Data Overage Scam!! Nationwide Author: Calera, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 14 2016
Paul and Emily Hervieux AKA Hervieux Real Estate Group: Top 3 Biggest Mistakes Home Sellers Make: Paul and Emily Hervieux! Encinitas California Bell listing Author: San Diego, California Real Estate Services: Hervieux Real Estate Group Encinitas, California

May 14 2016
AT&T Wireless I switch from AT&T to another carrier 1 day before my service renewal and they still charge me on the day of my renewal even though they were not my providers Nationwide Author: San Ysidro, California Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

May 14 2016
Beauty Impressions, Skin Elements Unadvertised 14 day trial not clearly stated on 'free trial' Pacoima California Author: Manchester, Missouri Eye Care: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

May 13 2016
American Academy of Pinctest American Academy of Pinctest day they are accredited in all 50 states but they are not! A waste of time and money. I cannot get into any college that I need for my career. miami Florida Author: pasadena, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: American Academy of Pinctest

May 13 2016
kredit karz GARRY SCAM !! WILL SELL YOU A VEHICLE AND REPOSESS IT 3 DAYS LATER WITH THE EXTRA KEY THEY REFUSE TO SEND YOU THE CONTRACTS PRIOR TO YOU SHOWING UP BE AWARE THIS IS A HUSTLE... VALDOSTA GEORGIA Internet RIP OFF REPORT SCAM Author: chicago , Illinois Auto Dealers: kredit karz Internet

May 13 2016
RME This company is a rev. Share company and it started out fine making about $5 a day when after a few months I started to see the daily interest percentage dropping. I am now making less than a $1.20 a day. South Lake Tahoe CA Author: South Lake Tahoe, California Internet Fraud: Adspaypro.com Internet

May 13 2016
Get Cash For Laptop The name is Alexandru Chiperi They took my laptop and said they would pay me for it even though it was not working Reno Nevada Check was mail to you on the next day and on May 2nd check was deposit into your bank account Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Internet Fraud: Get Cash For Laptop Reno, Nevada

May 13 2016
Luxe Skin Age Rewind Ordered free trial, new products sent every month totaling over$300 even though I cancelled 3 times Internet Author: Maryland Heights, Missouri Beauty Products: Luxe Skin Internet

May 13 2016
4over Trade Printers NEXT DAY SHIPMENTS Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Printing & Copy Services: 4over Trade Printers Nationwide

May 13 2016
University Behavioral Center of Orlando The center is a fraud. Doctors and facility working together to hold you child without permission and charge you about 800 dollars a day. orlando Florida Author: Longwood, Florida Mental Health: University Behavioral Center of Orlando orlando, Florida

May 12 2016
dominion process servers Andrew Hainsworth Fraudsters - No find No fee guarantee not delivered documents after 3 months - No response to refund request Toronto Ontario
Author: Nepean, Ontario Legal Process Servers: dominion process servers Toronto, Ontario

May 12 2016
Cash loan USA They called me up said I was approved for a personal loan of $7000.00 and they took my banking account number and routing number and asked for my mobile online banking info and said I would receive the money around ten or 11o'clock the next day come to find out they scammed me out of $261.72 out of my checking account Internet Author: Canastota , New York Commerical Lending Firm: Cash loan USA Internet

May 12 2016
E Tours and Travel,Inc I was given a deal odf 3 nights at an Orlando Hotel or Resort for $99.00 to bee paid right away. I could make reservations later. Orlando Florida Author: Louisville, Georgia Resorts: E Tours and Travel,Inc Orlando, Florida