Your Search | 3 day blinds

Feb 01 2016
Iyoga computer support Iyoga failed in providing me Windows 10 after charging and receiving $180.00. I contacted them to request a refund of which they promised to send. It has been now 3 months and I have neither received the product or requested refund. I tried to call but no answer. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: Iyoga computer support Internet

Jan 31 2016
Buckeye Building Solutions Mashable Owens Nashon asked my company M & M Gutters to install gutters and down spouts on (3) homes I gave Mr Owens a price of $3.00 per foot. Mr Owens advised me to proceed with the work .  Westerville Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Small Business Services: Buckeye Building Solutions

Jan 31 2016
done right moving we booked this company 3 weeks in advance and agreed on the price and the time for pick up and an approx time for delivery.  edmonton alberta canada Author: edmonton, Alabama Moving Companies: done right moving edmonton ,

Jan 28 2016
Vermont Teddy Bear Company After 3 attempts, order is still not correct Shelburne, VT Internet Author: Greer, South Carolina Gift Shops: Vermont Teddy Bear Company Internet

Jan 27 2016
Fanfiber Shipping delayed for over 30 days. Never contacted me for consent (FTC 30-day rule). Refused to cancel the order. Internet Author: New Jersey Clothing Stores: Fanfiber Internet

Jan 27 2016
Spirit Airlines Lost our bags for a 7 day cruise and refuse to pay for expenses without jumping through hoops. Miramar Florida Internet Author: West Lafayette, Indiana Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Internet

Jan 27 2016
Hairella I ordered/paid for a 3 month supply of the product and after 4 emails i have yet to receive it after 2 months. Internet Author: Gardner, Kansas Alternative Health: Hairella Internet

Jan 27 2016
freedom pop freedompop.com Company charged me all these ridiculous fees, and the service and phones never worked at all. Then the last time they charged me, it had only been 1 day and they only offered me half my money back when I cancelled their horrible service. Customer service from India. Internet Author: Port Hueneme, California Cellular Phone Companies: freedom pop Internet

Jan 27 2016
Cartvertising¬† Received $4,650 more than 3 months in advance for little if no advertising Englewood, Colorado Rob Sunny Roseman Author: englewood, Colorado Advertising Agencies: CartVertising Englewood, Colorado

Jan 27 2016
Cartvertising Shopping cart ads Cartvertising Cartvertis Shopping cart advertising Houston Texas Houston, Texas We deal with 1000's of businesses each day! Author: houston, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: CartVertising Houston, Texas

Jan 26 2016
I am being charged for a service I have canceled and now they are chargeing my account 35.00 and again 22.86 and 1.00 all in the same day this is not how a so called free trial works I used it one time then cancelled it and after doing so my account was charged now it's over drawn how do I get this money back now Internet Author: Heyburn , Idaho Consumer Services: instantchkmate Internet

Jan 26 2016
Captain Marketing  Charged me after my cancellation Internet, Internet To Brian Kennedy Author: Summerville, South Carolina Search Engine Optimization: Captain Marketing Internet

Jan 26 2016
Le Jeune Ordered the 14 day free trial for a small s/h fee. 17 days later was charged 97.24, 3 days later was charged 86.52. I called them and was told I accepted their terms and conditions. Los Angeles CA Author: Davisburg, Michigan Alternative Health: Le Jeune Internet

Jan 26 2016
Tsunami Electronic Cigaretts S & E Distributor Inc. Paid no attention of what my problem was, after 3 times sending they say it is me Troy Michigan Author: Winter Springs, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Tsunami Electronic Cigaretts Troy, Michigan

Jan 26 2016
Bee Windows Subsituted untempered for tempered glass that was ordered Fisher Indiana Author: Delphi, Indiana Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Bee Windows Fisher , Indiana

Jan 26 2016
Roy Martin Cash Net USA Cash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Pay-day one, Sonic Cash, Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quick Pay-day, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Pay-day, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Pay-day, Pay-check Today, Pay-day Roy Martin Cash Net USA Cash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Pay-day one, Sonic Cash, Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quick Pay-day, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Pay-day, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Pay-day, Pay-check Today, Pay-day Nationwide Nationwide
Fincerv Government fincerv.gov88@outlook.com Author: Forest Park, Ohio Loans: Roy Martin Cash Net USA Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Luxe skin age rewind I ORDERED FREE trial with $5.99 shipping at the checkout i paid $$5.99, 5.97 and $ 44.92 3 seperate charges to my bank. Internet Author: elkhart, Indiana Misc. Health Specialists: Luxe skin Internet

Jan 25 2016
Ace INC SPEEDY CASH, FAST CASH, ONECLICK LOAN, CASH NET USA, CASH AMERICA & 500 CASH ADVANCE Constantly sending emails to me claiming I must pay also getting phone calls insisting I pay or charges will be filed by end of day. Caling my family and friends with the same demands. Internet ACE Cash Express Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Loans: Ace INC Internet

Jan 25 2016
ICDC I attended ICDC October 2011- December 2012 hoping to attain a paralegal degree. I had only six months left in order to receive that degree. I received a phone one day stating that they were doing away with the paralegal degree. Culver Nationwide Author: Orange, Virginia Colleges and Universities: ICDC Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
FlowerDeliverExpress.com Hidden Fee added to your card. NO same day service as guarantee. Poor bouquet design Canton Nationwide
Author: Newton, Massachusetts Consumer Services: FlowerDeliverExpress.com Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Allstar Heat and Air Lagrange, Ga BIGGEST AND MOST HEARTLESS COMPANY DOING BUSINESS IN ATLANTA. OUT 3 TIMES TO FIX THE HEAT, SEND INCOMPETENT CONTRACTORS. CHILDREN FREEZING AND THEY COULD CARE LESS. WANT THEM TO SPEND 3 DAYS FREEZING. HOW CAN YOU ALLOW CHILDREN TO FREEZE. IF THEY ARE SO C THIS COMPANY IS A MAJOR RIPOFF lagrange Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Allstar Heat and Air Lagrange, Ga lagrange, Georgia

Jan 25 2016
Skin Optics / Eyessentials Eye Rejuvenation serum SCAM $89.95 X 2 ! 14 DAY TRIAL Will not reimburse when canceled, Santa Anna Internet Author: Austin, Texas Beauty Products: Skin Optics / Eyessentials Eye Rejuvenation serum Internet

48, Report #1282068

Jan 24 2016
Ojas Enterprises, LLC Producer of Aloevella Skin Care, aka, Wrinkless Cream I responded to their mail promo by phone, 800-768-2101 & ordered on 11/29/15. I called back to verify why I have not received after 3 weeks even if they have already charged my credit card right on the same day for $99.90. I called customer service, 845-219-1400 that is showing on my account and they have declined the charge. My bank had to assist me file a complaint and dispute with them, but this company declined that I have placed an order and much more that they have debited my account, even if there is sufficient evidence of the charge made by this company. . New York Nationwide Author: Livermore, California Beauty Salons: Ojas Enterprises, LLC Nationwide

Jan 23 2016
What is your name, Mr. Editor? Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

50, Report #1281912

Jan 23 2016
Michael Silberman. AKA, Yefi Lewitsky Michael Silberman. AKA, Yefi Lewitsky.The attachment show's what this man is really about. Beware of him. For several years now he has been As previous complainants of extreme harassment to myself and many others. He contacts people within my contacts, and harass them continually, by phone all through the night & day, And in massaging. He has a phone that is set as privet as well, so it is hard to identify. Gearheart , Oregon? Internet Author: Melville, Louisiana Producers: Michael Silberman. AKA, Yefi Lewitsky Internet