Your Search | 3 day blinds

Jul 22 2016
Stuart Gersh Mortgages AmeriCash Mortgages Banking Mortgage Farce - A ninety day disaster Costa Mesa California Property Taxes unpaid Author: Lewisville, Texas Mortgage Brokers: Stuart Gersh Mortgages Costa Mesa, California

Jul 22 2016
Purelinegarcinia Pureline Pills made me sick. Refused to refund $79.95 because I called one day after deadline! Tampa Florida Author: Geneva, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Purelinegarcinia Internet

Jul 22 2016
Allurez Jewelers I ordered an item on 28 June. Same day I received an e-mail saying the payment couldn't be processed and I would need to do the payment through Amazon or another channel if I wished to go ahead. I didn't do the payment via any other channel. New York Internet Author: Johannesburg, Consumer Services: Allurez Jewelers Internet

Jul 22 2016
Sundance Vacation Told me we had 30 days to cancel, but when I tried to cancel within 3 weeks told me my contract couldn't be cancelled and if I didn't pay it would need up my credit. Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Timeshare Rentals: Sundance Vacation Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

Jul 22 2016
birdtricks.com Bought dvd for one-day miarcles and now receiving more charges a month later Internet Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Tutoring: www.birdtricks.com Internet

Jul 21 2016
G and D Auto Sales Tampa, FL Sold me a car that I was told they would fix the next day they refused and said I sign the contact it's my problem. A week later found out the engine had been sealed to sale told them said it my problem period. Tampa Florida That Bondo Really Works! Author: Rock Hill , South Carolina Auto Dealers: G and D Auto Sales Tampa, FL Tampa, Florida

Jul 21 2016
Pounding Hooves LLC Jimmys F***ing Trucking LLC No pay trucking company your working your a** off tarping and securing loads for charity here friends of road then after your hold back week has passed they fire your a** a day before payday for lack of communication yeah I said it lack of communication then they text you saying never text this number again once you make attempts to see about your money this is no exaggeration in the slightest either Town Creek Alabama
Author: Town Creek , Alabama Trucking Companies: Pounding Hooves LLC Town Creek, Alabama

Jul 21 2016
Valley Lumber Company INC Panther Trucking No pay trucking company your working your a** off tarping and securing loads for charity here friends of road then after your hold back week has passed they fire your a** a day before payday for lack of communication yeah I said it lack of communication then they text you saying never text this number again once you make attempts to see about your money this is no exaggeration in the slightest either Hackleburg Alabama Author: Town Creek , Alabama Better Business Bureau: Valley Lumber Company INC Hackleburg, Alabama

Jul 21 2016
SKIN Noir 14 DAY TRIAL START THE DAY YOU ORDER Santa Ana California Author: Minden, Nevada Beauty Products: SKIN Noir Santa Ana, California

Jul 21 2016
Vanilla® Visa® Gift Card HNM42.COM 8008872093 , NY,KRP88.COM 888-8751758 , NY,NM42.COM 8008872093 , NY,QVR55.COM 888-7379621 , NYCGXPAY.COM , FL21 GROUP LONG IS CITY , NY I recieved a $300 gift card from Time Warner Cable last year and except for the 2 or 3 small purchases, the entire card was milked by unknow companies with non working websites and phone numbers. I feel cheated. NY Internet Author: Woodside, New York Credit Card Fraud: Vanilla® Visa® Gift Card Internet

Jul 21 2016
I Bought a M92 SBR. Never got it to shoot more than 10 rounds without a jam. Sent it back to him 3 times , he kept saying it was fixed but lied each and every time. Finally after the third time and videos of it NOT working he told me to get it fixed and he would pay for it. I did and now he refuses to pay. He's a liar and now I have to take him to court to get my money back. Bradenton Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Guns & Ranges: Felex Yukhtman Bradenton, Florida

37, Report #1220383

Jul 21 2016
Trinity Energy Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Trinity Energy Group learned from past years in business to invest into Low Risk Oil Producing Oil Projects Only. In the last 3 years, Oil Prices have Dropped to a 10 year low in the Industry. Trinity Energy Group only looks for Oil Projects, that are producing and we can buy them at 10-30 cents on a Dollar. Trinity Energy Group is a New Oil Market on getting Oil projects discounted, Like the US was in the Real Estate market 3-5 years.*UPDATE: Trinity Energy Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Fair Oaks, California Loans: Trinity Energy Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Trinity Energy Group Inc oil, gas and energy company. Trinity Energy Group, a team of experts with industry expertise and core-competencies to manage the investment life-cycle from project acquisition through development, drilling, production and exit strategy for investor liquidity of each project and investment. Sacramento, California

Jul 21 2016
optimal garcinia cambogia Absolute mango cleanse when I tried to cancel before the 14 day trial was up, they tried to extent the trial for 30 days. they kept trying to change my mind and argued with me. after two phone calls they finally cancelled my account. santa Ana California
Author: alvarado, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: optimal garcinia cambogia santa Ana , California

Jul 21 2016
Stanford Brown Institute I am a 2011 graduate of stanford brown institute I still have no job as a Medical Assistant the student loan is messing up my credit because of the horrible reputation no one wants to hire me I am struggling day by day to take care of my family it isnt fair that this is happening to me im an honest person who tried to further my education. 333 westchester ave White Plains, N Author: Bronx, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Stanford Brown Institute White Plains, New York

Jul 21 2016
3 Blind Mouse Window Coverings, Inc. Held my $998.00 for 3 1/2 months before delivering product San Diego California Author: Carlsbad, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: 3 Blind Mouse Window Coverings, Inc. San Diego, California

Jul 21 2016
Peggy Lam/Every Day Items/Port St. Lucie Attempted scam. Provided bank info, asked for transfer. Refused paypal or secure options. DONT DO BUSINESS Port St. Lucie Florida Author: Massachusetts Ticket Sales: Peggy Lam/Every Day Items/Port St. Lucie Port St. Lucie, Florida

Jul 21 2016
Ross Iannarelli STMPO Race Products, STMPO Clothing, STMPO Ross Iannarelli ripped me off close to 100grand which includes 3 heavily modified cars that include a 2002 Right Hand Drive Mugen Honda Civic Si, 1992 JDM Honda NSX, 1997 Acura NSX; In addition to the 3 cars that were heavily modified; there are also car parts and cash with all combined value which I paid for close to 100,000 USD. Not only did he not perform the work, but he basically stripped all the 3 and sold the parts in addition to the cash and other parts sent to him. Tempe Arizona
Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Parts: Ross Iannarelli Tempe, Arizona

Jul 21 2016
Auto Forward ILF Mobile Apps Corp.1075 Route 112Port Jefferson Station, New York 11776Phone: 888-254-7957 Cell Phone Monitoring Software See texts, calls, GPS and more without having the phone in your possession How It Works BUY NOW 30-day money back guarantee. No monthly fees. No subscriptions. Free lifetime upgrades Port Jefferson Station, New York Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Telephones: Auto Forward Port Jefferson Station, , New York

Jul 21 2016
Hotels.com Itin: 122440223185 - Case ID : [REQ:S-108859951Clarion Hotel Empire Meadowlands Hotel Became ill in hotel, Failed regrigeration for my medications despite daily promises (3-4x/day) that this would be addressed,Secaucus New Jersey Author: Arlington, Virginia Hotel: Hotels.com Secaucus, New Jersey

Jul 20 2016
OTL Scoresense. Has taken $39.95 off my card. I was told it was going to be put back on there even though it was 1 day after the day. Which I didn't know they count weekend. Internet Author: Ft. Wayne, Indiana Credit Services: OTL Scoresense Internet

Jul 20 2016
Paschall Truck Lines PTL No pay after 3 week of lease purchase MURRAY Kentucky Author: Nashville, Arkansas Trucking Companies: Paschall Truck Lines Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Sweet Paula pods I had bought $45.00 worth of pods for a wedding I was hosting. The money came out instantly and not one email back nothing. I asked for a refund and nothing and it's been 3 month's. I am livid California Internet Author: spokane, Washington Abusive Children: Sweet Paula pods Internet

Jul 20 2016
UNKNOWN M. MOORE---MARK SMITH---BARTON MILLAN---FRED SPRING SENT ME A REAL LOOKING CHECK FOR $2980.72 TO BUY 3 PHONE--TOOK CHECK TO POLICE DEPT. HOUSTON, TEXAS Author: SONOMA, California Cellular Phone Companies: MOORE---MARK SMITH---BARTON MILLAN---FRED SPRING Internet

Jul 20 2016
allure eyes eye rewind product ordered a 14 day trail product, eye rewind, 7-13-2016. called customer support 7-20-2016 and was told by rep that i only had 13 days to try product and then i would be charged full price of 92.97. trail cost 5.97. recivied my credit card billing and found that allure had charged 5.95 plus 92.97. Rep gave all kinds of excuses and then after phone call I recieved a email showing cancellation. i will call my credit company also . san diego california Author: okawville, Illinois Eye Care: allure eyes Nationwide