3 DAY BLINDS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 3 day blinds
There may be more specific results for "3 day blinds"
For more specific results for "3 day blinds"
Showing 26-50 of 23,048 Found Reports For more specific results for "3 day blinds"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 21 2017
US Government, United Sates Postal Inspections Service,US Medical Center For Federal Prisoners, US Probation Department, Emergence Addiction & Mental Health Services 3 Super Scams: African American Slavery in 2017: Correctional-System-Slavery, Psychiatrists Fraudulently Committing People To Institutions For Big Money & Private Psychologists Using Psychological Warfare Against Patients Nationwide Author: Springfield, Oregon Government Corruption: US Government Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Allegro Allegro anti aging cream, Brio Day and Night Serum SAMPLES were ordered on a Facebook site Utah Internet
Author: Estes Park, Colorado Skin Care: Allegro Internet

Apr 20 2017
Empire Today, LLC on 2/27/17 we had this company installed in our kitchen & Dining Room Hardwood Floors & after 3 days we noticed some scratches on our floors. So I called Empire Today & reported it. They did nothing!! I explained to them that we are Senior Citizens and have no children or pets and we were slippers in our house. They said we did the scratches an in no way did we do these scratches they weren't going to help or do anything. I said that the hardwood was defected how can scratches appear after only 3 days? Islandia, New York 11749 1368789 Author: Farmingdale, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Empire Today, LLC Nationwide

Performance Teknique CBM-3 Digital Power Capacitor exploded! Internet
Author: Stockton, California Auto Audio Electronics: Performance Teknique Internet

Apr 20 2017
Colors By Pascale I order from said internet company 3 items. LipstickS : Scandal, psychedelic , 3D length Mascara I only received 1 item after a month 1/2 wait( after Printing said 12-16 days). I received POPFEEL lipstick (B05) by Barra de Labios .China Internet Author: Henrico , Virginia Specialty Stores: Colors By Pascale Internet

Apr 19 2017
Skin Opulent they offer you a free 14 day supply for $4.95 S&H and then charge you $89.95 more without your permission or knowledge Santa Ana California Author: Neosho, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: Skin Opulent Santa Ana, California

Apr 19 2017
Try Trim Genesis 14 day rip off trial internet Internet Author: Fincastle, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Try Trim Genesis Internet

Apr 19 2017
Phenom Health Company marketed 2 products in UK on trial basis which I bought for an affordable price of £3 each. Larnaca Author: Hounslow, Other Alternative Health: Phenom Health Larnaca, other

Apr 19 2017
Corel Corel.com/VideoStudio Corell - One of the worst companies I've ever dealt with. Exactly a day after my purchase they asked me if I wanted to upgrade. This comes the day after my question to them is this the latest software? to which they never replied. Now, the software doesn't work with Windows 7. They have horrible communication skills and are the worst in returning your messages. Ottawa Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: Corel Ottawa, Ontario

Apr 18 2017
Garcinia would not refund my money and charged me 79.95 for the product and said I had 14 days for trial but the hidden thing was the 14 started the day you order the product. Nationwide Author: Onamia, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
The Deal Empire MYTACTICAL KITS I ordered 1Slim Panty online in The Deal Empire last November 29, 2016. MYTACTICAL KITS charged me the amount of USD26.90 in my Credit Card for the cost of that order. As of tihs day I have not received the item yet Internet
Author: TUGUEGARAO CITY, Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Apr 18 2017
Elite Nutrition I had bought a pound of protein powder from this website and they had ended up ripping me off. It has been over 3 weeks and whenever I would try and call them, it would go straight to voicemail every time. One of my mom's friends is a police officer and he had run the company though. It came back with a scam report. Internet Author: Paris, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Elite Nutrition Internet

Apr 18 2017
imshmacked I'm Shmacked Company account instagram direct messaged me saying if I purchase a one piece swimsuit, they will feature my photo on their account THE DAY I PURCHASE THE SWIMSUIT AND SEND THE RECEIPT. I sent the receipt. They didn't make the post. I asked for a refund and threatended to report the company. They opened all the direct messages and didn't reply Internet
Author: Wilmette , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: imshmacked Internet

Apr 18 2017
Conslines I have been requesting that they cancel this and replaced my money back on my debit card from dsy 1 they gave no phone# all they do is text u and then they sent me a report with phone#'s and area codes I know nothing about and do not know anyone in those states I have requested that my money be replaced on my debit card immediately and all u get us a text stating u did not follow step 2 why should I when I requested a refund from day 1..i want my money back from this rip off company conslines.com Internet Conslines Author: Terrell, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conslines internet

Apr 18 2017
Colors by Pascale This company is a fraud. I ordered 3 items on March 13, 2017 where they say all you pay is shipping and handling here it is April 18th. I tracked my ordered and it says in transit on April 9th. They do not have a nu,ber and I tried emailing them and no response. I'm usually careful when I order online and use Paypal. I thought that I did use Paypal because I could have just put in a formal complaint and received my money. I will going through my bank institution and getting my money back. Do not buy from them. I'm convinced the people who stated that they recieved their items are the ones who work for them. China Internet Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Beauty Products: Colors by Pascale Internet

Apr 18 2017
Freedom financial / YG motors YG motors sold me a car, after that they claim that they have nothing to do with the financial company. They tell you if you don't pay even one day late you loose the car. Miami  Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Freedom financial / YG motors

Apr 18 2017
Phenom Health/Synagen Billed by: Natural Dieter, New Living DietTrimmer TomorrowRobust Health advert for free 30 day sample, I pay shipping only (6.95) for Synagen IQ Billed from Las Vegas Nevada Author: FARMERS BRANCH, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Phenom Health/Synagen internet

Apr 18 2017
Gregory Lindgren Gloss Motive said it would work with just 3 drops under the tongue for 1 minute and I tried it for 3 minutes and 2 droppers full and no effect NOWTHEN Minnesota Author: NOWTHEN, Minnesota Alternative Health: Gregory Lindgren NOWTHEN, Minnesota

Apr 18 2017
jaanu julo (eye cream and face spray products names) On 3/3/17 I saw this ad online but can't recall the website, I was under the impression they were given free samples and only had to pay the cost of shipping and handling and no other small print saying I will receive future items or that I needed to call to cancel any shipments.  Wichita Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Eye Care: jaanu Internet

Apr 18 2017
ENOM, INC lookdeeds.com will not cancel your subscription in trial period, They argue with you until you agree to a tend day extention. At the end of the ten days they bill your credit cars $74.00 PANAMA Internet Author: El Dorado, Arkansas Internet Fraud: ENOM, INC Internet

Apr 18 2017
Instasmile They sold me a product that wasn't what I suppose to get.... They sent me a 6 teeths set which wasn't a full set and it too big and wide looking like s clown teeth.... They didn't fit nor clip... They send u impression and Instasmile have the last say so... Once they receive ur impression they can tell you if they can help you are not which they told me yes Ms Spencer it look like I can help u which when I got the impression I was like calling them to tell them this ain't right... Which they said I didn't have any back teeth which I clearly have... So they said someone will sent u a email about ur problem.... They emailed me almost the end of the day which they know they was closing which I couldn't call them anymore... They made a product which they knew I couldn't uses.... It's sad Chicago Illinois
Author: Laurel, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: Instasmile Chicago, Illinois

Apr 18 2017
SOS Score Optimization Systems Gene Schwalen, Sharyn Hoya, Company has money back guarantee if results are not made. It has been over 3 years and I have requested a refund numerous times and they are now ignoring my attempts to contact them. McKinney Texas Author: League City, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: SOS Score Optimization Systems McKinney , Texas

Apr 17 2017
LG Bought a 50 inch tv and it broke within 3 years Nationwide Author: fort myers, Florida Television Parts & Services: LG Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
OTR Leasing bought truck has been in shop for 3 weeks Lenexa Kansas Filter Author: winter haven, Florida Truck Dealers: OTR Leasing Lenexa , Kansas

Apr 17 2017
Checkmate K9 Steve Henderson Almost killed our 3 month old puppy Compton California
Author: Reseda, California Animal Services: Checkmate K9 Compton,