Your Search | 3 5 franklin ave owners co op white plains, ny

1, Report #1319239

Jul 27 2016
Scammed by Thumbtack Fake Reviews Fake Background Check A 5 star rated 11 times reviewed company destroyed my wood floors San Francisco CA
Author: fairfield, New Jersey Home Improvements: thumbtack Internet

2, Report #1319199

Jul 27 2016
AWHR Awful Customer Service - When I was selling my house I called to get the buyout information and it has taken 3 days so far and no response. buffalo grove Illinois Author: westborough, Massachusetts Appliances: AWHR buffalo grove, Illinois

3, Report #1319176

Jul 27 2016
Beauty Care Products I ordered a free trial of weight loss supplements, I only needed to pay shipping and handling. Sounded great until 14 days and 3 hours later when I received a surprise email that notified me I was being unexpectedly billed $93.59, a trial completion charge. What?! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kingsford, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Beauty Care Products Fort Lauderdale, Florida

4, Report #1319171

Equity Connect Co. Lottery Winner Scam New York New York
Author: Evans City, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Equity Connect Co. New York, New York

Jul 26 2016
Wings of Love, Kuwait FRAUD, SCAM, NOT A 501 (C)3 ORGANIZATION. WILL BE FACING CHARGES Baltimore Maryland Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Animal Services: Wings of Love, Kuwait Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 26 2016
Consumers Kitchen And Bath Franklin Square, NY Worst Choice I have Ever Made !!! Franklin Square New York Author: West Hempstead, New York Kitchens: Consumers Kitchen And Bath Franklin Square, New York

Jul 26 2016
Captain Mark White They sent me an email saying that I owed 1247 and had to pay immediately and to respond with a flat answer or else I would be arrested and charged and spend 2 years in prison. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Cash Services: Captain Mark White Internet

Jul 26 2016
k away our money not send the shoes samples do buy shoes from them they will not keep any of their promises they will just ri LODI.ES BIG FRAUD & SCAMMER & CHEATER elda alicante ELDA ALICANTE SPAIN Author: ny, New York Financial Services: lodi.es Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 25 2016
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
who's who HaHa, Hal, or Gay Mike, Or Jimmiieachie, who cares you all stink Author: Omaha, Nebraska Insurance Companies: American Income Life Insurance | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Income Life / National Income Life provides products and services through independent representatives, and has been providing benefits to families for over 50 years. Waco, Texas

Jul 25 2016
dish network 9601 s meridian Blvd Englewood co 80112 not credited for 6 referrals Internet
Author: maggie, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: dish network Internet

Jul 25 2016
Hq international trading group co.,Ltd Joey R,Alice Liu,Tianxin Yang Fraud through internet.they cheated me with money $747 and never sent my Goods. Shenzhen Guangdong Author: Lusaka , Alabama Computer Fraud: Hq international trading group co.,Ltd Internet

Jul 25 2016
Shenzhen Mnpps Trade Co., Bought electronics and they sent me Chinese newspaper Shenzhen Internet Author: Francistown , Alabama Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Shenzhen Mnpps Trade Co., Internet

Jul 25 2016
Delivery-Planet.com I newer been in their webpages. But now they have been taking from my Mastercard 5*89€. They took first 1€ on the 19. of OCT 2015 Internet Author: Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Delivery-Planet.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
James Otis Nationwide Author: Franklin square, New York Internet: James Otis Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
goshopandsave.com A man named Jessie told me I won a 100.00 gift voucher to be used at walmart, home depot, target...I was told there was a 1.00 charge and a 4.90 charge for processing and handling. This happened on 3/1/16 and they have already taken out those amounts twice. Ghana and Denver, Co. Denver, Colorado and Ghana Author: Florence, Colorado ORGANIZED CRIME: goshopandsave.com Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
blue jay vanlines white flower van lines inc. they stole my freight and never have they delivered anything. northridge California Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Moving Companies: blue jay vanlines northridge, California

Jul 25 2016
FOX LEDGE SPRING WATER FOX LEDGE TRANSPORT TITAN ETC..... Poor maintenace of Trucks and Equiptment Poor attitude towards employees when Complaints made Bloominburg 12721 NY Author: NEW HAMPTON, New York Manufacturers: FOX LEDGE SPRING WATER Internet

Jul 25 2016
ole ben franklin motors oak ridge tn lied about carfax oak ridge Tennessee Author: HARRIMAN, Tennessee Auto Inspection: ole ben franklin motors oak ridge tn oak ridge , Tennessee

Jul 25 2016
garcinia lean xtreme here was a add to try for free, then with in 2 weeks they charged my dept card for ana Aurora co 80011 co Author: glasgow, Kentucky Weightloss Programs: garcinia lean xtreme Internet

Jul 25 2016
FanBox alpha empowr.open alpha IPL fees late fees utilized available pending 90 matured money no cash out 3 years san diego California Author: ventura, California Computer Marketing Companies: FanBox alpha san diego, California

Jul 25 2016
Bradford Exchange Checks NEVER shipped, 3 times Ordered check and none arrived, they sent more, nothing and more and nothing. Internet Author: Derby Line, Vermont Printing & Copy Services: Bradford Exchange Checks Internet

Jul 25 2016
skinfresh 2day Dermafi Charge for item that was cancelled, but they had given me the incorrect email to terminate my order and any future charges. 5210 Stark Ave Ashtabula, OH 44004 Internet Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: skinfresh 2day Internet

Jul 25 2016
Chemsico Bought 3 boxes - over $20 spent-no lures in boxes.What's going on with this company?Chinese takeover? St. Louis Missouri Author: White Plains, New York Exterminating Services: Chemsico St. Louis , Missouri

Jul 25 2016
NY AUTO GALLERY AUTO GALLERY, JOSH & SAM KAYE SCAM, Missing Key & NO WARRANTY westbury New York Author: New York Auto Dealers: NY AUTO GALLERY westbury, New York