Your Search | 3 5 franklin ave owners co op white plains, ny

Sep 29 2016
Triple Check LLC Edward Wilson Work At Home Scam New York, NY Internet Internet Author: Taft, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Triple Check LLC Internet

Sep 28 2016
MERCK.COM PHARMACEUTICALS been prescribed PRINIVIL for 27 years to end up with CKD ,kidney failure stage 5 worldwide don't think the patient is an idiot Author: BAYSIDE, New York Drug Manufacturers: MERCK.COM PHARMACEUTICALS

Sep 28 2016
Oppseekers oppseekers.com Have guaranteed MLM leads and bill every month. I have requested 3-4 times to remove me from the account but they continue to bill. No contact number of office to call to speak with a representative, only one email address. After several emails, they are not responding and continue to bill me each month. Beverly Hills Florida Author: Odenton, Maryland Sales People: Oppseekers Beverly Hills, Florida

Sep 28 2016
Encantada trailer park Since moving here with my mother going on 5 yrs the new mang that got here 3yrs have been vary biest and power trip with rent now going over 453 that we pay now going up this Jan. They wanted back ground check and back ground check any body staying even for even the weekend and now will not let us move our trailer Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Attorneys General: Encantada trailer park Las Cruces, New Mexico

Sep 28 2016
Interstate Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Interstate Capital, unlike its competitors, is more than just a factoring company. When the folks at Interstate Capital say they help their clients along the road to financial success, they mean it. Partnering with business owners start with getting them paid upfront on their invoices, Interstate Capital work on maintaining 100% customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Interstate Capital Corp pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Interstate Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Response to this report and other comments Author: Columbia, South Carolina Accounting: Interstate Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Interstate Capital Corporation saves you time and money by speeding up your cash flow, increasing your profitability, and growing your business. Interstate Capital’s group of companies employs more than 100 dedicated professionals and has successfully funded over 8,000 motor carriers, freight brokers, manufacturers, staffing services, oilfield service, and other service businesses since its fou Internet

Sep 28 2016
Reliant Funding I have the same complaint as Consumer #3. Sent me exactly the same letter and card. We did not ask for business money. This company appears to be a scam. San Diego California Author: Anonymous, North Dakota Cash Services: Reliant Funding San Diego, California

Sep 28 2016
southwest credit system This company keeping adding debt to my credit report and when i call they have know record of my information, but some way some how it's there. After i did all that, i reached out to the EQUIFAX and they had know record of it but it is still there.. WHAT HAS AMERICA COME TO???? Carrollton Texas Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Collection Agencies: southwest credit system Carrollton, TX,

Sep 27 2016
Action Pro White Bad Refund Policy Internet Author: Millmerran, Alabama Dental Services: Action Pro White Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Thrive Market Unauthorized membership charge 2 months after telling them 3 times I wanted to cancel membership! Internet Author: Lawrenceburg, Indiana Food Stores: Thrive Market Internet

Sep 27 2016
Fountain of Youth I went in with such high hopes of this major change that was going to take place with my body. See after.5 children and hard work for 20 yrs. I could.no longer look at my body in the mirror without crying. I went in for a tummytuck and thighs lift. I was Deeply Depressed Palm Harbor Florida Multiple parts.... Author: Spring Hill, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Fountain of Youth

Sep 26 2016
Light In The Box Co. Ltd They do not send the item ordered. Difficult to send back wrong order SUZHOU JIANGSU 215121 Internet Author: Lakeland, Florida Computer Mail Order: Light In The Box Co. Ltd SUZHOU JIANGSU 215121,

Sep 26 2016
Jefferson Capital JEFFCAPSYS, Jefferson Capital, LLC Continues to update my credit report every 3 months as thought I just opened account to compound damage score. Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Services: Jefferson Capital Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Sep 26 2016
Oriental trading/ez saver Scam artists Maryland Author: White haven , Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Oriental trading/ez saver Internet

Sep 26 2016
Factory Outlet Store, Syosset, NY Claim to be authorized Escort Syosseet New York Author: New Hartford, New York Car Parts & Accessories: Factory Outlet Store, Syosset, NY Syosseet, New York

Sep 26 2016
ESSENTIAL NUTRA Essential Nutra1507 East Valley Parkway, Ste 3-485Escondido, CA 92027USA When first ordering a trial sample, I was forced for order two products instead of only one that I wanted. I was charged about $10 for both. With this red flag, I carefully read everything sent to me by the company. There was absolutely NO MENTION of any further obligation or auto-ship or any continued payments.  Escondido CAlifornia Author: La Mesa, California Weightloss Programs: ESSENTIAL NUTRA Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
Clinton Foundation Bill and Hillary Clinton Foundation not using donations for charity work New York, NY 10020 New York
Author: Chattahoochee, Georgia Cult: Clinton Foundation New York, NY 10020 , New York

Sep 24 2016
Great Journeys Has not delivered order in 3 weeks Spring Hill Internet Author: Jasper, Georgia Travel Services: Great Journeys Internet

Sep 23 2016
janis donnaud and associates janis donnaud literary agent scams disabled author for $10k new york new york Author: new brunswick, New Jersey Literary Agencies: janis donnaud and associates NY

Sep 23 2016
Nadeesh Weerasinghe This person is full of lies and Fraud. Pls do not believe him. He says he has millions and try to get business but he has no money. He owes many companies and people in Sri Lanka. All his employyes have also left him due to non payment of salaries. He will look to be very innocent but pls be careful. Do not do any business with him. We have proof of all his dealings and the list of people who needs to be paid. He has also past records of women abuse Colombo 5, Sri Lanka Nationwide Author: Michigan, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: Nadeesh Weerasinghe Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Toennies Service Co. Installation Shortcuts Damiansville Illinois Author: Mascoutah, Illinois Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Toennies Service Co. Damiansville, Illinois

Sep 23 2016
Mathew Harding Rodgers & co Mathew Alexander Harding Mathew harding Scam &Patricia Rodgers of Camira Queensland Scam Camira Queensland Internet
Author: NSW, Other Work at Home: Mathew Harding Rodgers & co Internet

Sep 22 2016
ATP2 White Plains Maryland Author: Austin, Texas Employment Services: ATP2 White Plains, Maryland

Sep 22 2016
DocuPrepServ Student Loan Income Driven Repayment Plan- Charged me $272.42 PER MONTH AUTODEBIT for 3 months July Aug Sept 2015. They made me believe this was essentially the only way to get into the Student Loan Forgiveness Program! Newport Beach California Author: Naples, Florida Loans: DocuPrepServ Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
My family mobile Walmart tmobil I don't feel I should be responsible for these amounts of my phone bill I paid 79 dollars and now you want to charge me 47.82 I only get 5 GB and I don't even come close to that much a month I feel the 34.50 I paid on the 7th is the right amount I would l Over charging me for months what credit to my account Cornelius Oregon Author: Cornelius, Oregon Telephones: My family mobile Walmart tmobil Cornelius, Oregon

Sep 22 2016
World Patent Marketing REVIEW: World Patent Marketing dedicated to total customer satisfaction. World Patent Marketing takes holistic approach to helping inventors and entrepreneurs succeed from ground up. *UPDATE: World Patent Marketing / Desa Industries Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. World Patent Marketing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Montgomery, Alabama Liars: World Patent Marketing TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. World Patent Marketing & Desa Industries Inc. is only patent assistance company in history to be awarded five star review rating from Consumer Affairs, Google, Trustpilot, Shopper Approved, Customer Lobby and Reseller Ratings.com. Matthew G. Whitaker, former Iowa US Attorney, Republican candidate for United States Senate, appointed to company's advisory board. World Patent Marketing offering FREE co Miami Beach, Florida