3 5 FRANKLIN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 3 5 franklin
There may be more specific results for "3 5 franklin"
For more specific results for "3 5 franklin"
Showing 1-25 of 19,933 Found Reports For more specific results for "3 5 franklin"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017
iolo.finance@usa.com This is all I have. Called me a lied to me about providing 5 years of Microsoft Windows update and protection Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Computer Service & Repair: iolo.finance@usa.com Internet

May 27 2017
Beauty Basics I cancelled my order a yr ago.. then about 3 to 4 months ago they start sending me product and charging me again. The number they provide rings and hangs up on you. La Jolla California Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Skin Care: Beauty Basics Nationwide

May 27 2017
DiscountLivingRooms.com BedroomFurnitureDiscounts.com DiningRoomsOutlet.com TVStandsOutlet.com EmmaMason.com  Nothing is in Stock. 4 week delivery times 5 On-Line Internet Author: Taylorsville, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: DiscountLivingRooms.com Internet

May 26 2017
American Banbers Insurance company of Florida Assurant specialty Property Total Rippoff,Fraud,I sufferd massive loss due to leak in my apartment.I lost everything..They wasted my 3 months and denied my claim. Miami Florida Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Insurance Companies: American Banbers Insurance company of Florida Nationwide

May 26 2017
Glitter and Glam Store charged my credit card, never sent product and never responded to any contacts (5 emails & calls) Chicago IL Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Glitter and Glam Store internet

May 25 2017
La Cell False sale.. took monies from MY checking account. Under the representative JoAnn Gaines. Phone number only 8775985i27 Internet Author: Franklin, Kentucky News Media: La Cell Internet

May 25 2017
DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Direct Marketing Inc. ordered 35mm Nippon Camera,( Acknowledged 4/5/17),ordered Nippon Deluxe Flash (4/19/17) neither received, over 7 weeks ! Carrollton Texas Author: rome, New York Cameras & Video: DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Carrollton, Texas

May 24 2017
Abercrombie & Fitch Co - they're posting Fake 5-star reviews on their clothing products on their website abercrombie.com, it's a bogus on fake customers to sell clothing Yes they are scheming customers on fake 5-star reviews and they're making clothes out of Polyester garbage from their cotton products to cut on costs giving customers less quality.Real sad New Albany Nationwide
More fake reviews by Abercrombie & Fitch, CEO ms. fran horowitz Author: LA, On-Line Stores: Abercrombie & Fitch Nationwide

May 24 2017
Lovely whole sale I ordered some items off lovely whole sale 11 days ago. I purchase the 5-7 days shipping package and still haven't receive my order. Internet Author: Greenville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lovely whole sale Internet

May 24 2017
Capital one credit card Falsely reported late pymt to all 3 credit bureaus Nationwide Author: Richland hills, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Capital one credit card Nationwide

May 24 2017
Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im getting ripped off. Last month 4-25 says i used 11.01GB of data. this month 5-25 says i used 10.28GB of data. yeah right. RIP OFF Nationwide Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im get Author: Thomasville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

May 23 2017
Dottys 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 Dotty's Casino 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 g.co/kgs/hjMEdQ Hello I have contacted you all already because I have had some issues in those store due to card not working in do come in your guys location every day and buy cigarettes 5 hour energy drink and play at least 20$ in machine half of the time card is not working Sparks Nevada Author: Sparks, Nevada Clubs & Organizations: Dotty's in sparks on Victorian Avenue Nevada

May 23 2017
Sherri Worth, DDS  talked me into doing on my teeth vinyls over my teeth, said wouldn't file down much...turned out I was put to sleep 3 hours then 4 hours and she did crowns too cost 60M  twice what agreed on , had to  Newport Beach, California Author: Newport Beach,, California Dental Services: Sherri Worth, DDS Newport Beach, California

May 23 2017
USA Fashion Factory I ordered a pair of shoes in march of 2017. After waiting the alloted time for them to be delivered I emailed the company. It took me 3 emails before I finally got any kind of response. I have tried on multiple occassions to get answers and results with no luck. This company is a fraud and a scam. Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Clothing Stores: USA Fashion Factory Internet

May 23 2017
A1 healthcare Told me to pay $150 down $85 per month and an insurance card would be mailed with in several business days . I never revived a card and $30 has been deducted from my account every month for the past 3 months Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Health Insurance: A1 healthcare Internet

May 19 2017
GLOSS MOTIVE 888-978-7329 FREE SAMPLE COST ME 3 X $69.99 SCAM LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: ukiah, California Sales People: GLOSS MOTIVE Internet

May 19 2017
Dental Pro at Home , dentalproathome73 Definite scam - uses renowned company ,A T T, survey to sucker you into get a reward. Customer service no. Wait of 5 minimum and they disconnect after moment Henderson Nevada Internet
Author: Laguna Niguel, California Unusual Rip-Off: Dental Pro at Home Internet

May 19 2017
Pinkys klassy Kar wash My husband had my car done for Mothersday they did a verry disappointing job. The manger was the one who sold him the car wash and told him oh man it's gonna look like a brand new car. I had to nit pick them to do extra stuff and it still looked like crap.. I had atleast 3 friends say dam. I thought ur husband just had the car done it's Dosent look like it. . Kind of embarrassing. Won't be going back here ever .the worse part was we paid 240 Antioch California Author: Antioch, California Car Washes: Pinkys klassy Kar wash Antioch, California

May 19 2017
Metro PCS I was told for a total of 3 months that I will be reimbursed for a bill iI paid and never used and not only did they rip me off they blocked me from the system so i can no longer get through Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Metro Pcs Nationwide

May 19 2017
ReNew Eye Cream Cancellation process is automated over phone. I cancelled the product 4/4/17 but still received it 5/14/17 and charged $88.10. When I called to get a refund and find out how to mail back the product the customer representative was refusing to look beyond her system which did not record my phone call on 4/14/17. Fountain Valley California Author: Dewey, Arizona Skin Care: ReNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

May 19 2017
Green trust cash loans I asked numerous times what your company's requirements were in order to qualify for a loan. I've now just wasted 2 days of my time only to be denied because I don't have 3 direct deposits in my account! Poor customer service!  Linda Hays Montana Author: Westminster, Colorado Loans: Green trust cash loans Hays, Montana

May 18 2017
John mecandante Mr John rent a house to me on April 5 I gave him partial money to get in the house he told me stories and other things I like is nice I'll give you I have 1000 people about the house I have one person right now I'll tell you now I won't let them have th Nationwide Author: Garfiled, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: John mecandante Nationwide

May 18 2017
Ole Ben Franklin Knoxville OBF Lies / Poor Service / Poor service Dept. Knoxville Tennessee Author: Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Ole Ben Franklin Knoxville Knoxville, Tennessee

May 18 2017
WONDER HEARING AID Paid on FEB 5, 2017 12:09PM USD 59,95 AND 12:11PM USD 19.95 LAS VEGAS Internet Author: Oranjestad, Florida United States Post Office: WONDER HEARING AID Internet