Your Search | 3 8 1 candles

Oct 06 2015
Psychic Readings by Jacy, Jacy Mitchel I went to see Jacy ,a psychic, when I was in a very bad place, and she told me someone had put a curse on me and that she would need to build life sized candles of me and this person to remove it. $6,000. Then once that was payed off, she said that there was a darkness surrounding me and will for the rest of my life unless we made a circle surrounding me made out of 14kt gold. Costing me $20,000. Springfield Illinois You have got to be kidding me Author: Phoenix, Arizona Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Readings by Jacy

Oct 06 2015
LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS, LLC $7,000 free Obama Grant Washington DC Nationwide Author: detroit, Michigan Cash Services: LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS, LLC Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Steven Terry I paid Steven Terry to get some warrants lifted and it's been 3 weeks and he is coming up with excuses. DO NOT give him your money or hire him because he is a no good liar! Mobile Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Steven Terry Mobile , Alabama

Oct 05 2015
Massage envy Burford Georgia Buford Georgia Massage envy Never had 1 massage at the Buford Georgia Massage envy. They refused to cancel Buford Georgia Author: Pismo beach , California Alternative Health: Massage envy Burford Georgia Buford , Georgia

Oct 05 2015
Trident Fund 1, LLC. Trident LeasingFaction Eight, LLC Trident Leasing Corporation Beware! This company Will Cash your Deposit and not honor the contract San Jose California Author: calabasas, California Loans: Trident Fund 1, LLC. San Jose, California

Oct 05 2015
Brittany Franks Had to evict after she did not pay rent for 3 months. Finally got her out and discovered $5,000 worth of dammage. Chillicothe Illinois Author: Illinois Housing Rentals: Brittany Franks Chillicothe , Illinois

Oct 05 2015
Kohl's; customer service; escalated customer service, office of President; Kohl's has a secret return policy, not disclosed to customers - less than 1% of purchase price if you don't have a receipt Brown Deer Wisconsin Author: Fox Point, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Kohl's Brown Deer, Wisconsin

Oct 04 2015
THEBLOGWAY Earn at home club Paid 4.95 for the service. but nothing on the site said it was only for a 3 day period. Ckecked my account and it was charged 77.00 for which I did not authorize.  Internet Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Home Based Business: THEBLOGWAY Internet

Oct 04 2015
Dyna Garcinia cambogia: green coffee, VENUS Well to put it plainly, this company is a fraud! They completely have roped me off to the tune of $261.21!!! They start by charging you the introductory fee, $4.95 &$4.97, it supposidly was a 30 free trial...wait for it...that was on 9/8, then on 9/21 they hiy my account in 3 separate Transactions, the final one being CLKBANK...915 w. Jefferson St. it is already on here by others. Internet Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Dyna Internet

Oct 04 2015
ACCC Insurance Company YES ANOTHER VICTIM... Yet again Chris Fields, Melvin Bolton, and also Tonya Hall NEVER return a call. I have yet to speak with anyone, and I have been trying for a MONTH. Have left dozens of messages on ALL 3 extensions NO RETURN CALL Georgia Author: Duluth, Georgia Car Insurance: ACCC Insurance Co Georgia

Oct 04 2015
GlobesterLLC Trevelerdesk ,cheap tickets. Albert.Share.Nathan , overcharged my credit card, and sent a ticket a month later,,blocked my cell number,I can not call for 8 month Poway CA Nationwide Author: Freehold, New Jersey Air Travel: GlobesterLLC Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Irulu Technology Missing Parts when shipped, Did not offer to repair/replace defective item (the sold it with a 1 year warrenty), Customer service likes to threaten when you tell them to make things right. Internet Author: Veradale, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: Irulu Technology Internet

Oct 03 2015
Gravity Defyer Corp. I said the Gravity Defyer Shoes were very noisy and they said to bad as I am past the 30 day warranty by 1 month. Pacolma Blvd. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Gravity Defyer Corp. Pacolma Blvd., California

Oct 03 2015
VOIP Posted two checks to my account for $39.75 unauthorized Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Bad Check Writers: 1-800-315-4730 VOIP Internet

Oct 03 2015
Eros Guide RipOffs - High Price Ads - No refund for 1 day Ad California Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Strippers & Dancers: Eros Guide Internet

Oct 02 2015
Honest-1, Jeff-Manager Mis-diagnosed Diagnosis Denied, Refused Refund Daytona Beach Florida
Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Auto Mechanics: Honest-1 Daytona Beach, Florida

Oct 02 2015
Erin O'Neill I receive a .jpg letter saying I was 1 of 5 individuals that has won $500K from Gmail/Goggle and to send personal information to an event manager, Barry Delp at (((redacted))). I did some back checking on the individual who sent the email to me. Turns out he is student/employee of OSU. Ohio State University Internet
Author: Niceville, Florida Internet Fraud: Erin O'Neill Internet

Oct 02 2015
u* adam or jason asking for a loan of 2,000 dollars and then tells me to buy with my own money a 232.00 at a money gram at walmart store to send to american insurance group to get a release of 2,000 funds deposited to my bank account gave his number 1-210.888-8555 to call him back when i am able to send the insurance the 232.000 sounds like a scam he says he is not. san francisco California Author: north las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: u* san francisco, California

Oct 02 2015
Forest River, Mercedes-Benz, Sprinter Mike Jankowski with Forest River. Susan, she is the manager of customer support with Mercedes-Benz 1-800-367-6372ext 7815. Respected names not backing up their products!!! Elkhart, IN 46515-3030 Nationwide Author: Conway, Arkansas RV Dealers: Forest River, Mercedes-Benz, Sprinter Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Smokers-mall TOTAL SCAM. Ordered cigarettes back in June 2015 first was told customs detained order, promised to reship order right in August 2015. Told I would receive product by Sept. 5.2015, today is October 1, 2015, still NO CIGARETTS!!!!! Please beware this site is a total scam ripping off people daily.. Internet Author: Modesto, California Smoke Shops: Smokers-mall Internet

Oct 01 2015
Jerry Lewis Auto's I bought a car 2 1/2 months ago now the transmission went out they want me to pay for it!! I am so Angry! I trusted these people in GOOD FAITH!! Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Murfreesboro , Tennessee Auto Dealers: Jerry Lewis Auto's Murfreesboro , Tennessee

Oct 01 2015
This is a dangerous guy who claims that he is an attorney but he doesnt even know how to read. He works as a fake lawyer in his fake law office. The think is he just owns a property and rents it out to a Licensed attorney. He just gives an appointment on weekends which the real low office is closed and nobody's there so you think he is an attorney working in his law office. On the video that I uploaded here, he claims that he is an attorney (at 3:30 of video) Riverside california Asadollah Malekzadeh is a fake lawyer Author: California Legal Services: Malek marketing

Sep 30 2015
Bargain House LLC Nick Nicholes, Bargain House, Pete Sold me 8 cameras &dell lap top. never showed up to install. no one ever gets back to me RIP OFF Wisconsin Dells Wisconsin Author: Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin Cameras & Video: Bargain House LLC

Sep 30 2015
DGS Group Drop-shipping Global Services Limited Paid $340 for 3 playstation4 and they never shipped. SCAM RIPOFF kowloon Hong Kong
Author: kingsville, Ontario Electronic Manufacturers: DGS Group kowloon,

Sep 29 2015
123Employee TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 123Employee provide high quality voice based outsourcing services for businesses that need high quality voice services. 123Employee is based in our brand new, flagship facility in the Philippines in close proximity to two regional colleges, so their candidates have better voice skills then other parts of Asia. 123Employee provides business process outsourcing, or BPO, specializing in online & offline marketing, customer service and virtual assistant services from our 3 outsourcing centers. 123Employee offers the highest quality of service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Employment Services: 123Employee TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 123Employee vision is to be the resource for everything that is marketing & process as well as helping turn call centers into profit centers. 123Employee is the premiere outsourcing centers in the Philippines. 123 Employee is a business process outsourcing company with locations both in the US & abroad. Las Vegas, Nevada