3 8 1 CANDLES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 3 8 1 candles
There may be more specific results for "3 8 1 candles"
For more specific results for "3 8 1 candles"
Showing 1-25 of 25,720 Found Reports For more specific results for "3 8 1 candles"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017
Beauty Basics I cancelled my order a yr ago.. then about 3 to 4 months ago they start sending me product and charging me again. The number they provide rings and hangs up on you. La Jolla California Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Skin Care: Beauty Basics Nationwide

May 26 2017
ICD of Ramat Gan, Israel Purchased and PayPal RIPP-OFF @ Ebay, Purchased 1 Carat Diamond Engagement Ring Color Shade D - Clarity Shade VVS2 was Delivered Color Shade I - Clarity Shade SI2 Ramat Gan Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Credit Card Fraud: ICD of Ramat Gan, Israel Internet

May 26 2017
ACETO CORPORATION FIDELITY FINANCIAL INCORPORATED YOU WON $250,000.00; Activate your check of $2,350.00; Processing Fee of $1,850.00; contact your claims agent: Rita Adams @ 1-877-260-2391; NEVER CALL ANY OTHER TELEPHONE NUMBER OTHER THAN THE NUMBER WRITTEN IN YOUR LETTER.. Lake Success, New York & Los Angeles, California New York & California Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Cash Services: ACETO CORPORATION Lake Sucess, New York

May 26 2017
American Banbers Insurance company of Florida Assurant specialty Property Total Rippoff,Fraud,I sufferd massive loss due to leak in my apartment.I lost everything..They wasted my 3 months and denied my claim. Miami Florida Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Insurance Companies: American Banbers Insurance company of Florida Nationwide

May 25 2017
Prize Candle products ordered as Christmas gifts were not as promissed many of the candles had foul smells to them especially the Bourban Candle I spent over 200.00 with this company and am not pleased that they were not a company after the holidays to contact them with my complaints and the fact i wanted to return many of the items i had purchased very poor business practice and almost all of the rings were the same crappy and very cheap internet on-line based Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Prize Candle Internet

May 24 2017
Public Storage (Cindy Proudly) Manager (Cindy Proudly) (alleges) Public Storage Unit $1 Move In Review Colorado springs Colorado Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage (Cindy Proudly) Colorado Springs,

May 24 2017
Slender Forskolin diet Unknown, cannot get a real company name. Received a package of 8 bottles of pills, did not order.. Called the contact number and got a RMA to return merchandise and was told there will be a restocking fee of $10 per bottle. The intire bill was $119.00. These people are evasive and a total ripoff. St Peterburg Florida Author: Redlands, California Drug Manufacturers: Slender Forskolin diet St Peterburg, Florida

May 24 2017
Ticketsatwork.com Entertainment Benefits Group LLC False Advertising, order 1 thing and get something different Internet Author: Niles, Michigan Ticket Sales: Ticketsatwork.com Internet

May 24 2017
Service Net Double-insures - does NOT give a FULL YEAR Warranty The company claims it's a 1-year breakage contract. It is NOT. It is from purchase date, double-insured Internet Author: Florence, South Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Service Net Internet

May 24 2017
Capital one credit card Falsely reported late pymt to all 3 credit bureaus Nationwide Author: Richland hills, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Capital one credit card Nationwide

May 24 2017
spirit airlines undependable, poor customer service, we were left stranded for 2 days with 1 compensation for 1 Nationwide Author: columbia heights, Minnesota Airlines: spirit airlines Nationwide

May 24 2017
FirmaPlus Company Number #06247851 False Advertising: Received a 14-day trial of Firmalogic and Radiant Visage for 10.90 shipping & handling. On April 28, 2017 was charge 89.73 ok, no problem. On May 1, 2017 I was charged 84.95. When I called the company it was explained that one charge was for the Firmalogic and the other charge was for the Radiant Visage. The receipt of purchase does not indicate this it states: :The program will charge $84.95 for your trial of Frimalogic on the 14th day and ship a full-size bottle of Frimalogice for 89.73 + shipping every 30 days thereafter until you cancel. No where does it say that an indicate that there is a separate charge for the Radiant Visage. I cancelled on May 4, 2017. Definitely false advertising. Hate to see anyone else suckered into this.i Wakefield West Yoshire. United Kingdom Author: Caldwell, Ohio Skin Care: FirmaPlus Wakefield West Yoshire., Other

May 24 2017
Alzaphen 235 apollo beach Blvd Florida Bought these weight loss pills from Alzaphen and they promote these pills saying they have they ingredients that burn fat even while sleeping . I used these pills for 10 days as they directed and not 1 pound lost Florida USA
Once again you're incorrect with your information... Author: toronto, Alabama Liars: Alzaphen

May 24 2017
Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im getting ripped off. Last month 4-25 says i used 11.01GB of data. this month 5-25 says i used 10.28GB of data. yeah right. RIP OFF Nationwide Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im get Author: Thomasville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

May 23 2017
Sherri Worth, DDS  talked me into doing on my teeth vinyls over my teeth, said wouldn't file down much...turned out I was put to sleep 3 hours then 4 hours and she did crowns too cost 60M  twice what agreed on , had to  Newport Beach, California Author: Newport Beach,, California Dental Services: Sherri Worth, DDS Newport Beach, California

May 23 2017
USA Fashion Factory I ordered a pair of shoes in march of 2017. After waiting the alloted time for them to be delivered I emailed the company. It took me 3 emails before I finally got any kind of response. I have tried on multiple occassions to get answers and results with no luck. This company is a fraud and a scam. Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Clothing Stores: USA Fashion Factory Internet

May 23 2017
Outdoor Inflatable Lounger Rama Deals On November 28, 2016 I placed an order to Outdoor Inflatables for $127.96. After not hearing back from the company and reading multiple bad reviews, I contacted the company on December 8, 2016 asking to cancel the order.  West Seneca, New York Internet Author: St. Louis Park, Minnesota Home & Garden Stores: Outdoor Inflatable Lounger Internet

May 23 2017
A1 healthcare Told me to pay $150 down $85 per month and an insurance card would be mailed with in several business days . I never revived a card and $30 has been deducted from my account every month for the past 3 months Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Health Insurance: A1 healthcare Internet

May 22 2017
Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment George told us it would be 350..00 to rebuild 2 leaf springs which all they did was 1 metal Spring on each one. 1 bushing was so loose you could move it on and out had to take it back and also the did not put any insert. Therefore these were not rebuilt as promised Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

May 19 2017
GLOSS MOTIVE 888-978-7329 FREE SAMPLE COST ME 3 X $69.99 SCAM LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: ukiah, California Sales People: GLOSS MOTIVE Internet

May 19 2017
Energy Savings? They're probably using several different names but I've gotten 8 calls all starting w/recorded, URGENT electric bill message my a**! Fair Lawn New Jersey Author: Berlin , New Jersey Utility Companies: Energy Savings? Fair Lawn , New Jersey

May 19 2017
Pinkys klassy Kar wash My husband had my car done for Mothersday they did a verry disappointing job. The manger was the one who sold him the car wash and told him oh man it's gonna look like a brand new car. I had to nit pick them to do extra stuff and it still looked like crap.. I had atleast 3 friends say dam. I thought ur husband just had the car done it's Dosent look like it. . Kind of embarrassing. Won't be going back here ever .the worse part was we paid 240 Antioch California Author: Antioch, California Car Washes: Pinkys klassy Kar wash Antioch, California

May 19 2017
Metro PCS I was told for a total of 3 months that I will be reimbursed for a bill iI paid and never used and not only did they rip me off they blocked me from the system so i can no longer get through Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Metro Pcs Nationwide

May 19 2017
Green trust cash loans I asked numerous times what your company's requirements were in order to qualify for a loan. I've now just wasted 2 days of my time only to be denied because I don't have 3 direct deposits in my account! Poor customer service!  Linda Hays Montana Author: Westminster, Colorado Loans: Green trust cash loans Hays, Montana

May 19 2017
Floortex Jerry Shelton Jr Installed My New Floor and Left Large Gaps In The Flooring - Will Not Honor 1 Year Guarantee Waterford California
Author: California Carpet & Tile Installers: Floortex Waterford , California