Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

3 8 1 candles

Showing 1-25 of 25,505 Found Reports For more specific results for "3 8 1 candles"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 21 2017
Parisian Skin Glow Signed up for $4.99 sample/charged $11.99 on 3/6. Received no additional prods but my acct was changed $89.92 on 3/18 and 84.95 on 3/20.. called # on shipping list from sample and it was no good.  Author: Wilkes Barre , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Parisian Skin Glow Internet

Mar 20 2017
Prestige 1 Auto Prestige Auto Sales Prestige1Auto - Ebay Dealer - Beware Hollywood Florida Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Prestige 1 Auto Hollywood, Florida

5/3 Bank Faulty Website IL Author: Illinois Car Financing: 5/3 Bank

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 18 2017
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Who is We?? Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

Mar 18 2017
Wawa Realty Brooklyn 1, Wawa Realty, Khaled Salem illegal subletting/renting. Profit gained by scamming many into a upfront cash deposit upon arrival. Brooklyn New York Author: Boston, Massachusetts Hotel: Wawa Realty Brooklyn 1 Brooklyn, New York

Mar 18 2017
HydraMatrix IsraelEstherAshley Requested two (2) samples to use for 30 days, if not satisfied return for full refund. I was not satisfied I called within 30 days to return the items. They issued two item numbers to return the items. I followed the instructions they gave me and marked each package with the item number on the outside. Mailed, and it was received at their destination. They had charged me $88.96. They ONLY gave me credit for $44.00 on 1/1917. I have called on three occasions, they always say that it will be report to higher management for the rest of the refund and it will take 2-5 days. That I will get an email. Today is March 18, 2917. I have not received any email nor a refund for the balance of the $88.96. Emeryville California Author: Riverview , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: HydraMatrix Emeryville, California

Mar 18 2017
UNITED TRANSACTIONS UNITED TRANZAMERICA Threatened to have my mom arrested and put in jail. Mob tactics, 600$ in two hours and the rest in 3 days. Mom called BS. Also called back and again threatened mom with jail and taking her car. Mom called BS again told them exortio I think the bees are up to something miramar Florida Author: Roanoke, Virginia Auto Repair Service: UNITED TRANSACTIONS miramar , Florida

Mar 18 2017
99santa.com failed to deliver order in 3 months Internet Author: Florissant, Colorado Electronic Manufacturers: 99santa.com Internet

Mar 17 2017
PrizeCandle Took my money and I never received the candles Santa Monica Internet Author: Clyde, New York Bed & Bath: PrizeCandle Internet

Mar 16 2017
Zarin Medical, LLC Zarin Medical Piqo4Naturalase QS 2JFocus Medical LaserJeff NightLee Pannell Claiming complete all color tattoo removal + promised approved deal/financed, deceptive and very misleading, dragged me thru 3+ weeks of torment Knoxville Tennessee
invoice for piqo4 Author: clifton, Colorado US Postal Service: Zarin Medical, LLC Knoxville , Tennessee

Mar 16 2017
LYFT CHARGED ME FOR 1 RIDE ON MY DEBIT CARD AND MY CREDIT CARD CORAL SPRINGS FL Author: CORAL SPRINGS, Florida Taxi Cabs: LYFT Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
American Cash Awards Mike Anderson, Ira McLaughlin, J Williams Started receiving phone calls from this person in Jamaica telling me that i had won 8 million dollars and UPS will be at my home in 2hours and 45 mins. Cicero New York, Jamaica, Florida Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Awards Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Marineland We spent $11000 in 3 weeks to repair a bout that they had for over a month and it is still not repaired Waco Texas Author: Corsicana, Texas Boat Dealers: Marineland Waco, Texas

Mar 16 2017
Peoplefinders.com I cancelled subscription 1 month in, after that - I was billed for 2 years of service! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Business: Peoplefinders.com Internet

Mar 16 2017
Merrick Products Ordered Donald Coins in January. Received email 2/18/17 coins were sent. Not received 3/16/17 Internet Author: Green Castle, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: Merrick Products Internet

17, Report #1361966

Mar 15 2017
youth renew Ivanka Trump Cream I was offered on line a trial sample of Ivanka Trumps Youth Renew Skin Cream with a charge for postage only. When this was ordered it was suggested that I also order a trial of Ivanka Trump YouthRenew Eye Cream. It was suggested that the creams be used for 30 days. On my next credit card bill there were charges of $85.95 and $89.95 for these products. I immediately called the number given to cancel the order. They said I was one day too late - that I must cancel within 14 days or else pay the full price; I said I received the order on Feb. 2 and cancelled on Feb 10. -- only 8 days. They said the 14 days started with the order date of Jan. 27. WHAT KIND OF A COMPANY TREATS PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS? THEY MUST BE DESPERATE FOR SALES AND NEED TO CON PEOPLE INTO ORDERING. I WOULD ADVISE ANY ONE VIEWING THEIR AD TO RUN THE OTHER WAY. I WONDER IF THE TRUMP NAME HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEIR DISHONESTY!. Internet Really?? Author: Lincolnwood, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: youth renew Internet

18, Report #1361965

Mar 15 2017
Choice Auto Brokers Jean- Luc Ferrigno, Keith Melanson Dba Choice Auto Brokers, north shore auto Please be careful with this business I wished I would of of read the rip off reports before buying from them... LIARS AND RIP OFFS Fort Lauderdale Florida
Lies all lies Author: McAllen , Texas Auto Dealers: Choice Auto Brokers Fort Lauderdale, Florida

19, Report #1361931

Mar 15 2017
Dr. Alex Buznikov, DDS Alex Buznikov, DDS I had 3 bridges done by him. Had all 3 redone. Work really shabby Lancaster California Author: Palmdale, California Dental Services: Dr. Alex Buznikov, DDS Lancaster, California

Mar 15 2017
sunloan..vom Constantly calls for payment 1 day after due date!!! this is harassment at ot's worse. Oxford Alabama The answer is simple... Author: Alabama, Alabama Financial Services: sunloan.com Oxford , Alabama

Mar 15 2017
Treatsie llc Bought a subscription ,3month, in December. It is no mid March and I haven't seen a thing. We've recieved sorry for the delay twice. I have left 3 emails. Only recieved one automatic answer. I've called every number I could fined and never any answer or return call Little rock Internet Author: Palmdale, California Mail Order Services: Treatsie llc Internet

Mar 14 2017
Shark Tank Asia David Alan Stabile David Contastino Kathy constastino Hong Kong International franchising DEC 1-3 2016 thailand Internet Author: Fairfield, New Jersey Patent & Trademark Services: Shark Tank Asia Internet

Mar 14 2017
Sam's Special Offers Jeff Ordered light up crochet hooks on 1/1/17 and have not received despite being charged for them. Multiple inquiries met with canned response from Jeff about shipping backlog from holidays. Rip off! Internet Author: Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin Arts and Crafts: Sam's Special Offers Internet

Mar 14 2017
Emporium I was told by them tom refuse item at door because i cancelled the order so i did & they keep biling me for product i did not get. i have called 3 times & they wont take care of the problem San Diego California Response from Emporium Author: irvington, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Emporium San Diego, California