Your Search | 3 8 1 candles

Mr. 1% Alex Barragan aka Mr. 1% THE SCAMMER San Diego California
Mr. 1 % more like Mr.fraudster Author: san diego, California Realtors: Alex Barragan San Diego,

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
globe life ins. paid premiums, accidental death of father,1 month before 2 yrs, company will not pay, Oklahoma City, Nationwide Author: york, Pennsylvania Insurance Companies: globe life ins. Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Rena Lottery by mail asking participants to see if they won cash prizes my mail indicated I 1 had $5,000 cash prize waiting for me when I got to the dealership they told me I'd want a chance at a $25,000 vehicle and were able offering to give me $2 in cash what are rip-off of time Livonia Michigan Author: Livonia, Michigan Auto Advertising Services: Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Livonia, Michigan

Jun 29 2016
Saferweb They will show one price for one (1) year and then at check out it goes to two (2) years cost. You need to read the info at the left of the page to see this. India Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Computer Software: Saferweb Internet

Jun 28 2016
Global Vacation Network I went to their presentation ,3 hrs long, & didn't buy a membership. For going,They gave me a certificate for 2 to fly to certain places, a short cruise & short hotel stay. I called for weeks ,recording saying phones are down, & I could rarely speak to someone. Finally, they said my time has expired & they said I could not use my certificate any more. Palm Harbor Florida Author: S. Pasadena, Florida Resorts: Global Vacation Network Palm Harbor, Florida

Jun 28 2016
Boost Mobile Boost Mobile.com Cancelled Service After 3 years They Locked My Phone Nationwide Author: Louisville, Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Direct Gardening order placed on June 5, 2016. Inquired about my order on June 14, Told in shipping department have emailed and called 3 more times and told same thing. Today topped it off, Now not all plants are available. HOW? Was told order was ready for shipping June 7, 2016........today is the 28th..why hasn't it been shipped? Bloomington Illinois Author: weare, New Hampshire Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 28 2016
weltman weinberg and reis.com there are harassing me over a debt that i did not owe them been 3 years they been doing this crap is getting old plus there told me i be thrown in jail if i do not pay.. they up the fee of there bill cleveland Nationwide Author: belleville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: weltman weinberg and reis.com Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Michael berger Rip off owes me 1500 dollars havin me and my 1 year old evicted homeless New braunfels Texas
Author: New braunfels, Texas Builders & Contractors: Michael berger New braunfels, Texas

Jun 27 2016
XTOYSUSA I purchased a d***o a week ago and it should've been here in 1-3 days. there's no number to call or anyone to talk to. I want my money back and my credit card info erased. Internet Author: Sacramento, California $$ REWARDS Offered: XTOYSUSA Internet

Jun 26 2016
buxenger.com Product Worked for 1 Week - Then I was Locked Out internet Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: buxenger.com internet

Jun 26 2016
Super 8 Henderson Super 8 Motel Northeast Denver Fraudulent Charges on Mastercard after finalized bill Henderson Colorado Author: Brighton, Colorado Motels: Super 8 Henderson Henderson, Colorado

Jun 26 2016
Santander Consumer USA I filed bankruptcy recently, which I did not include my car loan. Ive had a loan with Santander for 3 years now. I don't know how much I owe, they do not send bills, they do not allow me access to my account. The reason they keep giving me is because I filed bankruptcy they said I had all the help I needed which is confusing. Because of this I have fallen behind on my bill which is creating great problems for me and a whole lot of stress. Texas Internet Some information... Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Internet

Jun 25 2016
www.thedogtrainingsecret.com Chet Womack Promised to send dog training program for 8 wks. Phone calls, questions ect. He did two weeks and then everything was taken off the web. There is no way to get your money back cause he has taken everything off online. I paid 100.00 and this past two weeks no class, via email and pdf's. He's disappeared. He guarantees if not pleased you get 100% refund. Cannot believe this. Internet Author: Porter, Texas Teachers: www.thedogtrainingsecret.com Internet

Jun 25 2016
Conlan Press Connor Cochran Extra Deluxe Last Unicorn Book Scam 1/1/2009 Bellingham Washington Author: ARLINGTON, Washington On-Line Stores: Conlan Press Bellingham, Washington

Jun 25 2016
Paton's performance Mechanics shop I paid the mechanic(Joe) to service my vehicle. His only job to do was put on a new starter that I have purchase. After several days of calling trying to get in contact with (Joe) with no luck I stopped by the shop to find my car completely turn apart my whole in dash was taken off. I asked him if he knew how long it would take him to actually fix the vehicle after 3 weeks and his response was he no longer knew how to fix and told me to come pick up my vehicle after he has made a bigger problem. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas , Texas Auto Mechanics: Paton's performance Dallas , Texas

1 Stop Recruiting Called the DEA on our medical practice Meza Arizona Internet
Author: Aurora, Colorado Employment Services: 1 Stop Recruiting Internet

Jun 23 2016
Coughlin automotive Tom coughlin and associates and employees Coughlin automotive traded me a car blew it up and gave it back to me 3 weeks later and the day before told me not to come get it because it was in detailing witch was not true because I have video just they next day of it being hauled on trailer from a town 40 miles away they took my car on trade blew it up and upon blowing it up called 3 weeks later to give it back they have done this to countless people and am sorry to see it keep happening somthing needs to be done or atleast shown to the public about this outrage coughlin keeps doing to hard working people please help London Ohio Author: London , Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Coughlin automotive London, Ohio

Jun 23 2016
Spotacular Bengals Sold me 2 sick cats, one died a 4-1/2 years old Barnegat New Jersey Author: Little Ferry, New Jersey Cat Breeders: Spotacular Bengals Barnegat, New Jersey

Jun 23 2016
Fast move inc. I called for a quote they gave a quote for 1100 dollars wen they load the truck it went up to 1700 dollars they lied to me they told me 3 to 5 businesses days for delivery  Nationwide Author: Spring hill, Florida Abusive Children: Fast move inc. Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
DRUMCREW MASONRY Chris Mccluskey owner Home owners BEWARE Chris is an awful worker he takes your deposit only shows up when he feels like it and won't answer phone calls or texts. He started my front steps 3 weeks ago and I am still waiting for him to finish. He will lie to you and give you the run around. His business needs to be shut down. I am not the first to complain. Somerville Massachusetts Author: Medford, Massachusetts Landscaping: DRUMCREW MASONRY Somerville, Massachusetts

Jun 22 2016
THUMBTACK Thumbtack is a Fraud!!! I have been using thumbtack for a long time now . I have spent a lot of money purchasing credits and I have come to believe this business is a fraud. I just rc received 3 back to back dj request all the same!! FAKE!!! This Business is a fraud!! Nationwide
Author: Deblois, Maine Customer Leads: THUMBTACK Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Missouri Wind and Solar Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Missouri Wind and Solar, the #1 source for quality renewable energy products. Missouri Wind and Solar is dedicated to total customer satisfaction .*UPDATE: Missouri Wind and Solar pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Missouri Wind and Solar recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Missouri Wind and Solar Rip-Off and Fraud Author: New York, New York Department & Outlet Stores: Missouri Wind and Solar TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Missouri Wind and Solar providing customers with renewable and alternative energy sources for over 10 years. Missouri Wind and Solar, large selection of off-grid energy products, solar panels, heating units, energy-efficient appliances, batteries, alternators, generators. Missouri Wind & Solar highly trained staff will help you find all the resources you need for saving energy and money. Internet

Jun 22 2016
Author: pasadena , Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Missouri Wind and Solar TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Missouri Wind and Solar providing customers with renewable and alternative energy sources for over 10 years. Missouri Wind and Solar, large selection of off-grid energy products, solar panels, heating units, energy-efficient appliances, batteries, alternators, generators. Missouri Wind & Solar highly trained staff will help you find all the resources you need for saving energy and money. seemour missouri, Missouri