30 SECOND SMILE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 30 second smile
There may be more specific results for "30 second smile"
For more specific results for "30 second smile"
Showing 1-25 of 50,682 Found Reports For more specific results for "30 second smile"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
mysuperstr charged me $400 for $30 dollar watch-called FL call center 844-4952488 Liars Thieves Porlian Oregon Author: Oxnard, California Computer Fraud: mysuperstr Porlian, Oregon

Oct 23 2017
Mosh Bari - Passive Profit Builder Totally ripped off. Did not honor 30 day return policy for his crap product Dubai, UAE Internet
Author: RALEIGH, North Carolina Computer Software: Mosh Bari Internet

Oct 23 2017
Power Chrysler Jeep Dodge Power Chrysler won't stand by their work. Phoenix Arizona  I'm concerned Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Power Chrysler Jeep Dodge Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
HVL*PEARLYFEEL On 10/07/17 I came across an ad on Facebook for a facial rejuvenating cream. The ad stared that I would only be billed $4.95 for the cost of shipping. I thought, why not? so I went ahead and ordered the .5 oz sample. On 10/22/17, I was reviewing my credit card statement on kine. I noticed a charge for $89.95 to this company HVL*PEARLYVIEW. I immediately called my credit card company to report an unautorized charge. The credit card representative told me that the charge was for a dress. I stated that I did not make any dress purchases. He called the telephone number of PEARLYVIEW while I waited on the line. A representative from PEARLYVIEW stated that I had purchased the sample for $4.95 And at the same time agreed that it was for a 14 day trial period. If I did not cancel within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $89.95 every 30 days and I would continue to get more samples. This was never stated on the web site that I ordered from and I would definitely never had agreed to this. Fortunately I detected the scam after the 1st charge of $89.95 or who knows how much this 1/2 oz. Sample would have ended up costing. These people need to be shut down. Totally a fraudulent site and a scam! Utah Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Skin Care: HVL*PEARLYFEEL Utah, Utah

Oct 21 2017
Vom Dreifke German Shepherds Was sold a fearful, anxiety ridden dog as a service dog McKenney Virginia
Just Read The Other Complaint Author: Virginia Dog Breeders: Vom Dreifke German Shepherds McKenney , Virginia

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Mitsubishi Union Bank TARP-1 Bail-out of Santa Barbara Bank & Trust Los Angeles California Not An Insider - Just an Expert Author: Santa Barbara, California Banks: Union Bank Mitsubishi Bank Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2017
Avanti skin renewal Anti aging skin cream I received an email at 1:30 am stating my order was placed not shipped I call to cancel and she informed me it had been shipped this morning it was 6:00. Am in the morning I don’t know what post office works at that time . They called me from a California number Nationwide
Author: Mcalester, Oklahoma Skin Care: Avanti skin renewal Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
acmrmar Ordered a free sample of CBD oil for shipping cost. 30 days later a charge of $79.95 was taken from my MC Las vegas Nevada Author: Crestwood, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: acmrmar Las vegas, Nevada

Oct 19 2017
TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® The biggest Internet scammers. Scam, Over priced, complete s*** Unknown Unknown Please Contact us for assistance Author: Sierra vista, Arizona Internet Fraud: TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® Internet

Oct 19 2017
Orange County Steam Masters Steam Masters Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Biggest scam GOING. These crooks are trying to rip off the original Steam Master Carpet Cleaners of Costa Mesa, CA who have been serving Newport Beach and Costa Mesa for over 30 years. These crooks do NOT have an office nor are they even LICENSED. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS! santa ana Internet Author: San Clemente, California Cleaning Services: Orange County Steam Masters Internet

Oct 19 2017
CarAdvertizing.com VehicleAdvetizing.com I paid $30+ for a decal to put on my car's rear window. I had signed up for a program for ZAP Satellite TV but was sent a decal for ZoomBenefits which has netted me $0 so far. I can get $15 of what I paid once I achieve one sale which may never happen with my current rate of success. Internet
Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: CarAdvertizing.com Internet

Oct 18 2017
AlpineStars TheDanceScientist - Motorcycle Apparel I ordered an Icon Sanctuary Jackets Leather in Yellow. I paid $175 for it and I received a T-Shirt that was probably worth about $10. Their response was to tell me that their shipping company made a mistake. They said keep the T-shirt and we'll give you 30% off your next order. INSANITY! China Internet
Author: Studio City, California Clothing Stores: AlpineStars Internet

Oct 18 2017
Re-Docs Craigslist.org JOB SCAM Albany, CA Internet Not Clear Why a Complaint Was Filed Author: Ohio Misc. Health Specialists: Re-Docs Internet

Oct 17 2017
Martine Voyance Martine Voyance is a well know calirvoyant who helps people in fighting with their depression, loneliness, tension and make them smile again. Internet
Author: GRENOBLE, Alabama Fortune Tellers: Martine Voyance Internet

Oct 17 2017
american gun club Ordered a shirt on 10/05/2017 invoice #5083 took my money never received shirt was told by Anastasia would take 15 to 30 days. Phone # does not work and no responce to emails. tampa Florida Author: port saint lucie, Florida Camera Stores: american gun club tampa, Florida

Oct 17 2017
Vetfriends.com Non-delivery. Scam. Bogus company. Thieves Mount Pleasant South Carolina Author: Lacey, Washington Antiques & Second-hand: Vetfriends.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
World Wide Beautiez On September 18th I ordered a fashion wheel set for 24.99 + shipping which came out to be about $30. It's been over a month and I still have not gotten anything. I emailed them a few times but have not heard anything back and I tried to call the number provided on the website but it is out of service. Internet
Author: Joliet, Illinois Internet Fraud: World Wide Beautiez Internet

Oct 17 2017
416 Numbers For Sale. Scam Dwiigo 647-694-0144 This SCAMMER can be founc on over 30 multiple ads on KiJiJi. Uses Temp. Contact numbers such as 647-694-0144 and 416-800-0377.and also 647-749-2504. BUYERS BEWARE! Scam Web: Dwiigo.com 416 numers for sale scams! Sells you a. 416 number with contract keeps new smart phone and transfers contract to your name. Then your stuck for 24 Months of payinvg $120 per Month. TOTAL SCAM!! Toronto Ontario Canada Toronto CANADA Author: Toronto Ontario, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: 416 Numbers For Sale. Scam Dwiigo 647-694-0144 , Alabama

Oct 16 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Con artist,fraud, scam, bogus herpes cure mineral detox L Internet Notice of Subpoena Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Alternative Health: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet