30 SECOND SMILE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 30 second smile
There may be more specific results for "30 second smile"
For more specific results for "30 second smile"
Showing 1-25 of 7,911 Found Reports For more specific results for "30 second smile"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 29 2017
Ally financial Gave me a 30 day late payment. One day before i had a trade in pay them 36, 000 dropped my score almost 84 points. I even let them know the dealership would be paying them off. Have contacted for removal will not give me a time of day Nationwide Author: Danielsville, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Ally financial

May 29 2017
Mortly Fools Company offered free 30 day trial with a 2,000.00 subscription free if cancelled .I never rec any but information Internet Author: Portland, Maine Brokerage Companies: Mortly Fools Internet

May 29 2017
LINDEN LABS SECOND LIFE SANSAR FRAUD, RIPOFF,THIEF, GREEDY, MERCENARIES, UNETHICAL, SNAKES, ABUSIVE, MENTAL ANGUISH! SAN FRANCISCO NATIONWIDE Author: RALEIGH, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: LINDEN LABS Nationwide

May 27 2017
taffs.com didnt get paid for my second load kansas city missouri Nationwide Author: decatur, Nebraska Business Consulting: taffs.com Nationwide

May 26 2017
Performance Bicycle ,Performance Bicycle Sells Lemons, Won't Fix & Doesn't Honor 30 Day Price Guarantee Tucson Arizona
Author: Tucson, Arizona Sporting Goods: Performance Bicycle Tucson, Arizona

May 25 2017
FTS real estate investments LLC Donald R Tackett, Don R Tackett, Donald Tackett, Juanita Tackett, Mr Tackett agreed to selling me back my tax lien that he held for my second home property in Mississippi. Donald said for $775.00 he would sell me the tax sale back. Being that I'm in New Jersey and he is in Mississippi I asked him to send me an email confirming that he would sell it back to me for $775.00 especially since when I first called he wanted $500, then shortly after $600 then shortly after $775. Gautier Mississippi
Author: Robbinsville, New Jersey Liars: FTS real estate investments LLC Gautier, Mississippi

May 24 2017
LUMANERE & SOLIEL LUMANERE COSMIC BEAUTY SKIN I CALLED THE NUMBER FROM THE TV FOR LUNANERE SKIN CREAM. THE ORDER WAS ALL AUTOMATED. ONCE I ORDERED THE SKIN CREAM AND PUT IN MY PAYMENT INFO, IT IMMEDIATELY ADDED AN EYE SERUM AND DID NOT GIVE ME AN OPTION TO ACCEPT OR REJECT. SINCE THE CHARGES WERE FOR SHIPPING ONLY, THEY WERE MINIMAL. THE NAME ON MY BANK STATEMENT FOR THESE TWO ITEMS ARE CHARISMATIC HEALTH AT 877-500-0349 AND THE SECOND ONE WAS FROM AD SKINVENTURE AT 877-427-0349. I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT. I BELIEVE THIS IS A FORM OF ELDER ABUSE. NEW YORK, NY New York Author: YREKA, California Skin Care: LUMANERE & SOLIEL NEW YORK, NY , New York

May 24 2017
RecordLinc Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: RecordLinc is dedicated to customer satisfaction. RecordLinc offers a 100% money back guarantee. RecordLinc implements top rated system security & monitoring, serviced properly in a timely fashion using only US Based Technicians & employ Microsoft Certified Professionals, & CompTIA A+ certified technicians. RecordLinc receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. RecordLinc made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose RecordLinc.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Dental Services: RecordLinc is a Verified and TRUSTED Business of the Ripoff Report Verified™ Program and is verified to be a businesses YOU CAN TRUST. RecordLinc created by dental professionals for dental professionals. RecordLinc is a custom dental software and marketing platform that develops innovative software solutions to help dentists acquire more patients and streamline processes. Products include: referral management, secure communication, scheduling, patient reminders, patient recall, insurance verifi Chandler , Arizona

May 24 2017
FirmaPlus Company Number #06247851 False Advertising: Received a 14-day trial of Firmalogic and Radiant Visage for 10.90 shipping & handling. On April 28, 2017 was charge 89.73 ok, no problem. On May 1, 2017 I was charged 84.95. When I called the company it was explained that one charge was for the Firmalogic and the other charge was for the Radiant Visage. The receipt of purchase does not indicate this it states: :The program will charge $84.95 for your trial of Frimalogic on the 14th day and ship a full-size bottle of Frimalogice for 89.73 + shipping every 30 days thereafter until you cancel. No where does it say that an indicate that there is a separate charge for the Radiant Visage. I cancelled on May 4, 2017. Definitely false advertising. Hate to see anyone else suckered into this.i Wakefield West Yoshire. United Kingdom Author: Caldwell, Ohio Skin Care: FirmaPlus Wakefield West Yoshire., Other

May 23 2017
Skin scientific On line it said trial service 30 days use product I order on the 9 the of may I had not been 30 days the they too 179.80 dollars out my acct when shipping supposed to be 3.00 Skin scientific Po box 41542 St Petersburg FL 3374 Internet Florid Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Skin scientific Internet

May 23 2017
A1 healthcare Told me to pay $150 down $85 per month and an insurance card would be mailed with in several business days . I never revived a card and $30 has been deducted from my account every month for the past 3 months Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Health Insurance: A1 healthcare Internet

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 19 2017
Matilda's Mouse Antiques Sold item out from under us while shopping at their store Valley Center California Author: valley center, California Antiques & Second-hand: Matilda's Mouse Antiques Valley Center, California

May 19 2017
Smile Pro Direct This product is a total scam. They will keep on charging your credit card even after you cancel order. They do not mention anything about sending the product without permission during their promotion. The first big charge will be $ 94.31.COMPLAIN to the Internet Author: Delmar, New York Dental Services: Smile Pro Direct Internet

May 18 2017
Monarch Dental Smile Brands BAD DENTISTRY Frisco Texas Author: Frisco, Texas Dental Services: Monarch Dental Frisco, Texas

May 17 2017
Integrity Property Management 1965 Sandy DeWitt: Every Mother, Child &Vulnerable Elder Vacated W a Smile Tacoma Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Attorneys General: Integrity Property Management Puyallup, Washington

May 17 2017
ABCmouse.com ABCABC MouseABC Children's educational program Company claim to give you 30 days free trial but charged acct in 2 days after I provided cc info internet city only Internet Author: Reseda, California K-12 Language: ABCmouse.com Internet

May 17 2017
Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial My wife and I paid for credit repair on 2/2/17 we paid $1550 we were told the process takes 30-45 days we are now over 90 days , they no longer take our phone calls text or emails Memphis Tennessee Author: New York, New York Credit & Debt Services: Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial Memphis , Tennessee

May 16 2017
Picture Perfect Profits, Silver Media Group,Trent Silver,Jason Bto Supposed to get 30 days FREE and I was immediately charged Tampa, FL Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Internet Services: Picture Perfect Profits Internet

May 15 2017
Medicare TPA Pure Fraud.I was in hospital bed for 2 days the first day they said they are processing and the first reply i received is that they need more info , the hospital provided them and after repeated calls they replied they second day rejecting the claim because the clown thought BP for 0.4 yeas as 4 years!!! Send them an EMAIL which is in their website and it will bounce!!!! Kolkata west bengal Author: kolkata, Health Insurance: Medicare TPA Kolkata,

May 14 2017
Skin Opulent/ Skin Solice Purchase 2 trial sizes at $4.95 for shipping. I received the product, but unbeknowns to me they charged my credit card $89.95 for each product. I called to correct and was told I had not cancelled the automatic reorder of my products with in two weeks. They never indicated I had to do this. They refunded $30. for each product and pocketed the rest. Put this company out of business. It is a sham! Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Skin Opulent Nationwide

May 12 2017
PDesdunes I was in my home for over 28 years and a widower I made an second mortage with Sun Mortages. New Orleans Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Real Estate Services: PDesdunes New AOrleans, Louisiana

May 11 2017
Whatever Works I placed an order on Nov 30, 2016 for $92.05.  Chelmsford Massachusetts Author: belen, New Mexico Home & Garden Stores: Whatever Works Chelmsford, Massachusetts

May 11 2017
Cougar Cleaners We were loyal customers for over two years! Never had an issue until they ruined then lost my white linen duvet cover! I dropped my linen duvet off in March and when It was picked up, it was completely RUINED. I then sent it back and asked for the duvet to be fixed of all yellow marks, then they LOST my duvet cover for over 30 days. I Have been more than patient with the owner, yet he refuses to pay for damaged item. So disappointed and will NEVER be back. I highly advise anyone who goes there to BEWARE, the owner is not willing to accept/fix mistakes by the company. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Dry Cleaners: Cougar Cleaners Scottsdale, Arizona

May 09 2017
Gloss Motive Directheath Simple health Answer Order a bottle that was free just pay for shipping and handling. Unfortunately the fine print was not 30 days to pay for more it was 14 days and they charged. The full price the first day 79bucks wasted.BIG SCAM Internet Author: Redondo beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Gloss Motive Internet