Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

30 second smile

Showing 1-25 of 7,818 Found Reports For more specific results for "30 second smile"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
TRS Limited claim i owe them $179.97....i have no idea where this claim came from.they send me a letter that says i must respond within 30 days or further action will be taken....action on what? let me know the accuser ripped off consumer philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Woodinville, Washington Liars: TRS Limited philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 27 2017
ASAP Appliances ASAP Appliances Anthoney Scott Tubbs and Kelly Tubbs are cheats and liars Shreveport Louisiana Author: Bossier City, Louisiana Antiques & Second-hand: ASAP Appliances Shreveport, Louisiana

Feb 27 2017
Tiger Schulmann False charges, no contract, 30-day trial, left program before completion of trial, runing my 5 year old child's credit, contacted multiple times, sent my child's account to collections, company lacks paperwork skills and professionalism Hauppauge New York Author: Brentwood, New York Martial Arts: Tiger Schulmann Hauppauge, New York

Feb 27 2017
Revived Youth ageless eye serum and renewal cream advertised a 30 day free trial for the revived youth renewal cream and eye serum. the only charge was to be shipping Henderson Nevada
Author: SAINT MARYS, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Revived Youth Henderson, Nevada

Feb 26 2017
Genesis 6 - Male Growth Enhancement - Albrecht Kossel 30 Day Money Back 6.2 inch growth Guarantee Everett Massachusetts Author: Medford, Oregon Drug Manufacturers: Genesis 6 Everett, Massachusetts

Feb 25 2017
SECOND TIME ROUND My friend and I bought 5 Cartier diamond watches namely Santos with complete diamond bracelets only to discover that none were actually real. In short they had the main face of the Santos and ALL had diamond bracelets added and we were told that each one was worth in excess of 50.000 GBP. After a little while these 5 GIVE Watches all the same were about to be used as collateral only to be told by 3 different experts that the watches were basically FAKE. WE PAID 10.000 GBP FOR EACH ONE SO 50.000 GBP is gone London London Author: Knightsbridge, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: SECOND TIME ROUND

Feb 25 2017
Inherent beauty and y s cream I paid 4.95 for a FREE OFFER and 14 days later was charges 89.85 from one co and 89.94 from the second company! I tried to contact both companies and the only recourse offered was a 35 0/0 refund and that all! California and florida Internet Author: Peoria , Illinois Eye Care: Inherent beauty and y s cream Internet

Feb 24 2017
Dermessence anti aging cream 2wk trial,30 to 90 days to see results,no refund,can't speak to supervisor. Nationwide Author: Lake Stevens , Washington Skin Care: Dermessence anti aging cream Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum HSC Easy Wrinkle reducer and FIC Dermarinse which showed up on my credit card statement I signed up online for a free 30 day trial of facial and eye cream, each costing $4.95 shipping and handling. Received it, and was charged 92.30 and $97.21 in January and February 2017. I called to have my account credited and sent back the product they said they would not take it back. They said the best they could do was to give me a 50% credit, but I insisted I get 100% credit. I never ordered this!! I called my credit card company. This is a huge scam. Stay away! Internet Author: albany, New York Credit Card Fraud: Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum Internet

Feb 23 2017
Beauty wrinkle reducer Beauty instant wrinkle reducer Scam-ordered 30 day trial of Angelina Jolie's face cream and wrinkle reducer at a low trial cost-was not informed that if you did not call to cancel within 14 days that I would be charged $80. 00 for cream and $90.00 for wrinkle reducer and that in 30 days another shipment would be sent at those same prices. When I called was told that if I sent the product back I would only get 20% back. Edison New Jersey Author: Green Bay , Wisconsin Skin Care: Beauty wrinkle reducer Edison, New Jersey

Feb 23 2017
Sam' s Special Offers I ordered lighted crochet hook set 30 days ago, still no delivery, emailed after 3 weeks to return money, no response. Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Sam' s Special Offers Internet

Feb 22 2017
total card inc tci they sent me a letter saying i have 30 days to respond to to a settlement total which i did but they $307.00 went to nothing at all with my school loans now they are saying money cant be reversed. says fraud and scam all over internet with their name. sloux falls South Dakota Author: saginaw, Michigan Colleges and Universities: total card in sloux falls, South Dakota

Feb 21 2017
ThinkSign Optoelectronics Johnny Zheng, Owner ThinkSign means they Think of their self only-Customer service is a second thought Louisville Kentucky
Author: Diana, TX, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: ThinkSign Optoelectronics Louisville, Kentucky

Feb 21 2017
Wells Fargo Dealer Services Wells Fargo staff are complicit in the fraud committed by their car dealers contracted to offer WFDS Financing. They have been made aware of more than 30 fraudulent cases, and still provide financing to the dealer. Irvine California Author: Orange, California Loans: Wells Fargo Dealer Services Irvine, California

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 17 2017
Beauty Instant Cream Remover Ordered trial size for 4.95. Did not work for me. Cancelled within the 30 day trial and now billed. 99.95. Said was my responsibility to read 14 day cancellation. Ordered this on ad for Victoria Olsteen. New Jersey Author: Tarpon Springs, Florida Skin Care: Beauty Instant Cream Remover New Jersey

Feb 17 2017
aaig American General Life Insurance baited me with a premium on my insurance for 30 years and now had quadrupled my payment new york/ texas/ tennesssee take your pick Internet Author: Wheeling, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: aaig American General Life Insurance Internet

Feb 16 2017
Thomas Smile Design sending a false bill wanting money Billings Montana Author: Billings, Montana Customer: Thomas Smile Design Billings, Montana

Feb 15 2017
YourWishStore.com Mywishstore.com Second worst online shopping experience ever! Asia Pacific Internet
Author: LaPlata, Maryland Sales People: YourWishStore.com Internet

Feb 15 2017
Mr. Foundation Engineer aka Tristian Hamilton scammed me out of a few hundred dollars, Tristian Hamilton is the owner and I did about 30 hours of work I was not paid for Little Rock Arkansas Please Disregard Previous Report Author: Kansas City, Kansas Architects & Designers: Mr. Foundation Engineer Little Rock, Arkansas

Feb 15 2017
Fishing and camping Outlet Order a yeti mug on dec 30, never recieved won't answe emails, and number disconnected San Antonio Internet Author: Medina, Ohio Fishing: Fishing and camping Outlet Internet

Feb 14 2017
White Light Smile SmileBright The company did not inform me of a subscription. After I canceled my order, they charged my account AGAIN! Internet
Author: Kenmore, Washington Dental Services: White Light Smile Internet

Feb 14 2017
Radar Busters Sent me the wrong second car kit morristown Arizona
Author: Ogden, Utah Auto Audio Electronics: Radar Busters morristown, Arizona

Feb 13 2017
buy exotic fruits i have ordered my fruits last december 30 2016 and they charged my card on Jan9 and todate i have not receive my order. i have emailed them several times with no response at all. This is my first time to encounter such company who conned their customers. Just absolutely unacceptable! Internet Author: Bridgeport, West Virginia Food Vendors: buy exotic fruits Internet

Feb 13 2017
Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Christine Swain Dishonest Manager Provided Stalker Member with Female Fitness Model Private Information Mount Dora, Florida
Here is the real story! Author: Mount Dora, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Mount Dora, Florida