300 DOLLAR DATA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 300 dollar data
There may be more specific results for "300 dollar data"
For more specific results for "300 dollar data"
Showing 1-25 of 7,731 Found Reports For more specific results for "300 dollar data"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 19 2017
cableboxandmodem.com Paid for over $300 of merchandise, nobody will return calls or email after 20 days Internet Author: Anonymous, Other Cable Companies: cableboxandmodem.com Internet

May 19 2017
Matthew Postell LIAR AND CANNOT BE TRUSTED - TD AMERITRADE MATTHEW POSTELL will LIE and share your personal data without your permission and then deny that he did it even after you call him out on after having seen visible proof. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Naples, Florida Brokerage Companies: Matthew Postell Ameritrade LIAR AND CANNOT BE TRUSTED Indianapolis, Indiana

May 19 2017
AMP Security On April 29, 2017 - I signed an agreement with AMP Security LLC of 1216 S 820 E #300 American Fork, UT 84003 with an understanding that I could cancel with one week without any fees. So on Monday, May 1, 2017, I called their customer service number 800-8 Take Your Money & Keep Your Money Then Ignore you American Fork Utah Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Security Services: AMP Security American Fork, Utah

May 18 2017
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo losing my financial data and I have online payment accounts deleted Huntersville North Carolina Good One Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

May 18 2017
Gloss Motive 500 N Rainbow Blvd Suite 300 Las Vegas, Nevada 89107 AVOID AT ALL COSTS! I THOUGHT I WAS HELPING MY WIFE-NOT GETTING RIPPED OFF! Las Vegas Internet Author: Hilham, Tennessee Alternative Health: Gloss Motive Internet

May 17 2017
Covenant Transportation Group Rusty CooperRusty.Cooper@ctgcompanies.com They have a 1 million dollar policy on insurance but only want to give me 10K, they already owe 7k in lost wages waiting so long Chattanooga, Tennessee Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Covenant Transportation Group Nationwide

May 17 2017
Dollar Tee Club Ordered 3 shirts in June 2016, every time I contact them, state they're backlogged & will send ASAP, never got items, they stole my money! They don't repond to my emails anymore. unk Nationwide Author: El Cajon, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Dollar Tee Club Nationwide

May 16 2017
Speedy Cash Mike Jones Nixon Parker Total scam rip off / really good fake web site and reviews / sent 300 for loan fee got screwed Internet Author: Des Moines, Washington Loans: Speedy Cash Mike Jones Nixon Parker Internet

May 16 2017
High Country Toyota 1,000.00 dollar Dealer Fee!! Scottsboro Alabama Author: Nolensville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: High Country Toyota Scottsboro, Alabama

May 16 2017
Sleep Data, LLC Sleep Data, Sleep Data San Diego, Sleep Data Oceanside Sleep Data San Diego California, Sleep Data Oceanside California, Sleep Data review, Sleep Data reviews, Sleep Data complaint, Sleep Data complaints, Sleep Data scam, Sleep Data Better Busines Bureau, Sleep Data BBB, sleepdata.com review San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Medical Supplies: Sleep Data, LLC San Diego, California

May 12 2017
Florida Pharmacy Online Angela Poole is the Western Union contact for India Florida Pharmacy promised overnight delivery if you send a Western Union payment if $300. Next day out of stock Internet Author: Mountain View, California Drugstores: Florida Pharmacy Online Internet

May 12 2017
1st Data Ignite Merchants,Ignite PaymentsJoe Sestito Joe Sestito,of Ignite Payments, and 1st data,only says I owe him, for what? Do I get pd. also, or was that forgotten Sugarland numerous states Author: Barefoot Bay, Florida Computer Fraud: 1st Data Nationwide

May 11 2017
modern skin delight tel santa anna calfornia suppose to pay 4.95 dollar and 99 cent but was they care me 89dolars and 95 cents santa anna calfornia Author: Vidor, Texas Skin Care: modern skin delight tel Texas

May 10 2017
AT&T AT&T WIRELESS REFUSED TO REPLACE Z221 WHEN UNDER WARRANTEE AND DENIED UNLOCK CODE TO RETRIEVE DATA Dallas Texas Author: COMMACK, New York Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Dallas, Texas

May 10 2017
Dollar rental Charged me $90 for using their plate pass this is outrageous it was only $1.25 toll I went through and used it 5 times so a $6.25 in tolls came to almost $90!!! This is robbery I will never rent a car from them again!! Tampa international airport Flordia Author: Fayetteville, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar rental Nationwide

17, Report #1372094

May 08 2017
western truck and auto repair charged $300 for a $120 tire. flagstaff Arizona Author: key west, Florida Auto Tire shops: western truck and auto repair flagstaff, Arizona

18, Report #1372080

May 08 2017
Premier Rental Solutions I Paid quite a sum to this ripoff company and they will not return my emails or phone calls. No their phone number is a non working number. My Client ID: 10028I can provide exact dollar amounts if a class action lawsuit is filed. They never fulfilled They are a total ripoff stay away Orlando Florida Author: Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia Adoption Agencies: Premier Rental Solutions Orlando, Florida

May 06 2017
Future Income Payments LLC I needed to borrow 3000 for some surgery i had to have, i thought i had read all of the information apparently i didnt close enough.. after carefule review they are charging me 30.000 for a lenght of term of 5 years for a 3000 dollar loan. the payment is killing me and i can not afford it. 500.00 a month and we are on a fixed income.. had i known that it was like this i would not have took the loan.. i was desperate Nationwide Author: flint, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Future Income Payments LLC Nationwide

May 05 2017
RCP Services....scam deduction from checking account somehow got checking account data and withdrew via check $395 Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: RCP Services Nationwide

May 04 2017
themysticsaltar.com We called to make an appointment and it was $300 for 30 minutes… A few months ago my brother and I called and it was 200 and then if you want a sooner appointment a quick appointment and what they give you initially, it will be 500 I have to pay right th Greed Los Angeles Ca Author: Los angeles, California Carnivals: themysticsaltar.com Los Angeles, California

May 01 2017
Baccari Handbags Dianne Coons Describes her merchandise as high quality Perfect Italian handmade Handbags, so the customer pays between $280-$400 for her handbags. I thought I was getting a beautiful leather purse. When it arrived I tried to unzip the zipper, it was such a poor quality handbag the zippers get stuck on the extra material that isn't sewn down. The entire inside of purse is not sewn down. You only get that when the purse is low quality workmanship. I located a street vendor who sells these bags in Mexico. They sell for $59.00. Dianne Coons is a crook, when I wanted to return the purse she recieved ut had it for 2 weeks then tells me she can't refund my money because I shipped it back in to small of a box and it doesn't sit up properly. She has lied and cheated me out of almost $300. To ship it back to her I paid $30, add that to the #275 I paid for purse. Dianne Coons uses the internet to lie about the quaity and the origin of her purses. Customers like myself believe her, because we would never think of being so crooked. We pay the large amount because we think we are getting what we like a high quality purse. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Austin, Texas Luggage & Leather Goods: Baccari Handbags Internet

May 01 2017
Septi Max- a whole lot of S___' After having heard of my cancelling of an order for their septi Max product 9 I was a two yeaar client- this company first refused to confirm the cancellation and then refused to rid their billing deptment of my data fromyears before. The company never shipped a product in 2017 but stil belives that they were entitled to e transfer funds from one of my Vise accounts. It tokk three weeks in order for the company to stae they would fix the problem and even then they have refused to agnolege their mistakes and even try to fight on the phone with clients.Delray Beach Florida Author: Gray, Maine Credit Card Fraud: Septi Max Delray Beach, Florida

Apr 29 2017
AceTag I got robbed over $300 for a iphone cell case San Gabriel, California Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Internet Fraud: AceTag Internet

Apr 28 2017
qlink wireless all. the reps and supervisors i hung up on me said i was lying even though i had proof messed me out of over 300 megabytes and told me they was nothing they could do do very rude andand said stuff that didnt make sense like i used it in march before i got the data Florida Internet
Author: Kenova, West Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: qlink wireless Internet