33STREET CAMERA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 33street camera
There may be more specific results for "33street camera"
For more specific results for "33street camera"
Showing 1-25 of 3,778 Found Reports For more specific results for "33street camera"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
WOW GEARS Shopify Ordered a WiFi camera first of September amd still waiting. Los Angeles Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: WOW GEARS Internet

Oct 17 2017
american gun club Ordered a shirt on 10/05/2017 invoice #5083 took my money never received shirt was told by Anastasia would take 15 to 30 days. Phone # does not work and no responce to emails. tampa Florida Author: port saint lucie, Florida Camera Stores: american gun club tampa, Florida

Oct 09 2017
WOW Gears Ordered two mini WiFi camera for $69.94 July 21st and have yet to receive out our any information add yup delivery date as promised by the company wow gears. Los Angeles CA Author: Clyde, Ohio Cameras & Video: WOW Gears Internet

Oct 09 2017
coinbase.com coinbase Company won't release my funds so i can close acct. Ripping my off. Cannot buy sell or transfer money out. Ask me to verify acct and id, but can't due to their shady practice. Keep trying to verify by drivers lic,photo,selfie, live camera which i bought specifically to use and still won't verify. i just want my money and get away from these crooks. San Francisco California.
Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Internet Services: coinbase.com Internet

Oct 08 2017
Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen Jennifer Espensen Refused to cancel an outdoor photo session on a pouring rain day, did not do the type of photos I asked for that she swore she could do when I interviewed her, proofs came back with really bad lighting many dark and too much in shadow and others way too light and over exposed. New York New York Rebuttal to Shutterschmack's response. Author: Bronx, New York Photography: Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen New York, New York

Oct 06 2017
Kingston, Jamaica Publishers Clearing House Scam claim I won second prize 475,000. and 2017 Mercedes Benz. Gave me a claim number and told me to call 876-865-2238 and to ask for a Mr. Micheal Golden. They then would have the Publisures Clearing House Prize Patrol sent to my house with a camera crew to tape and use in a commercial. Kingston, Jamaica Kingston, Jamai Author: Des Moines, Iowa Telemarketers: Kingston, Jamaica Publishers Clearing House Scam ,

Oct 05 2017
Philadelphia Parking Authority Red Light Camera Program Racketeering Ring Set Up to Steal Your Money Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: San Jose, California Motor Vehicle: Philadelphia Parking Authority Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 04 2017
Half Price Books Don't Be a Sucker Des Moines Iowa
The Difference... Author: Mason City, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: Half Price Books Des Moines, Iowa

Oct 01 2017
DMI DMI sent me a letter stating that I have a NIPPON 35MM FOCUS camera,including 50mm optical lens, automatic film counter, rapid wind film advance with double exposure guard,hot shoe synchronized for electronic flash,and carrying strap. I did not order it I did not send the $19.79 they requested. When I look them up the Ripoff report came up. carrollton Internet Author: Belle chasse, Louisiana Cameras & Video: DMI Internet

Sep 27 2017
Razor Edge Rescue They never sent my camera but took my money. I emailed them no email back its been a month Waterford Michigan Author: Waterford, Michigan Electronic Manufacturers: Wow gears Internet

Sep 27 2017
Wow gears Ordered a mini WiFi camera and have yet to receive it. Months later. Internet Author: Bronx, New York Cameras & Video: Wow gears Internet

Sep 26 2017
DMI They have a Nippon 35MM Focus Free Camera for me, if I sent them $19.79 shipping and handling. No phone, email just an address to send the money. Carrollton Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Cameras & Video: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Sep 26 2017
stan's online store I or FHT DEANCK 01081483478. $15.02 camera charger with Payment of $13.99 USD. My Visa accout wasdered a Internet Author: soledad, California Camera Stores: stan's online store Internet

Sep 21 2017
Abes of Maine Westpark Electronics, LLC1805 Lower Rd Linden, Nw Jersey 07036-6590 - Ripoff business, scam artists! Bait and Switch, ripoff company. Linden New Jersey Abes of Maine, cannot be trusted Author: LA, California Audio & Electronics Shops: Abes of Maine Linden, New Jersey

Sep 19 2017
Woofgang Bakery & Grooming Fleming Island Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment, Libel Inflammatory Statements Fleming Island Florida Libel statements and violation of personal information Author: Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Woofgang Bakery & Grooming Fleming Island Fleming Island, Florida

Sep 15 2017
Swann Swann security, Swann security camera, swann security camera DVR, Swann DVR, Swann security camera kit Good cust service at first, now when need warranty - horrible! no contact! got hung up on! Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 USA California Author: Palm City, Florida Computer Manufactures: Swann Internet

Sep 14 2017
netgear Patrick Lo, CEO Purchased an ARLO PRO camera system and the ZOOM does not work properly since may of this year. Netgear refuses to fix the problem. San Jose California Author: Monessen, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: netgear San Jose, California

Sep 12 2017
Robert Streeter DVR Systems369 East Main RoadConneaut OH, Ohio USA Phone: 800-807-1271Web: dvrsystems.net/Category: Cameras & Video ripped me off!!! sold me almost 6,000 system that one camera was down in 90 days &now nvr has problems 7 wont make this right Straight up CROOK! Conneaut Ohio Author: west monroe, Louisiana Cameras & Video: Robert Streeter Conneaut , Ohio

Sep 05 2017
TakLite Flashlights Survival Broker Store They sell ZeroPro Scope, a product that is a total trash Internet Author: San Jose, California Camera Stores: TakLite Flashlights Internet

Sep 04 2017
Planet Wellness Chiropractice Laura and Chad Jenkins Dishonest, Manipulative about money. Said they would pay me for extra work and then went back on their word Chesapeake Virginia RENEE LAYNE Continued Falsehoods Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Chiropractors: Planet Wellness Chiropractice Chesapeake, Virginia

Sep 01 2017
DMI Tried to send me a Nippon 35mm camera for $19.79 Wanted a check as payment. Carrollton Texas  **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**   Author: Lehigh Acres, Florida Cameras & Video: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Aug 23 2017
Abes of Maine Abes of Maine became another bait and switch scam site Internet Abes of Maine, cannot be trusted Author: Sharon, Massachusetts Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Abes of Maine Internet

Aug 22 2017
Boardwalkbuy I purchased a dash camera and have not received it. Toronto, ON Internet Author: Magee , Mississippi Cameras & Video: Boardwalkbuy Internet

Aug 20 2017

Aug 13 2017
PhenixCity police/Russelcountytagoffice The russel county tag office is letting my neighbors who have been harassing me drive illegal without registering their truck i'm sure the cops have seen it in phenix city and columbus because he was a deputy in columbus ga phenix city Alabama
In this other Alabama town they cut a deal with this man who committed a felony robbery with a 10 year suspended sentence and 5 years probation well they hate women in phenix city Author: United States, Police: PhenixCity police/Russelcountytagoffice phenix city, Alabama