Your Search | 360 lrx, landroverdiscoverybumper.com, 360lrx, 360lrx, www.360lrx.com, 360 rovers, chasenrovers, 360lrx,
There may be more reports for "360 lrx, landroverdiscoverybumper.com, 360lrx, 360lrx, www.360lrx.com, 360 rovers, chasenrovers, 360lrx,"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "360 lrx, landroverdiscoverybumper.com, 360lrx, 360lrx, www.360lrx.com, 360 rovers, chasenrovers, 360lrx,"
Approximately 787 Reports Found

Jul 15 2014
Lexington Law 360 North Cutler DriveNorth Salt Lake City, Utah 84054 Once they have you try to end it North Salt Lake City Utah Author: Destin , Florida Credit Services: Lexington Law North Salt Lake City , Utah

2, Report #1161964

Jul 14 2014
Auto Transport 360 Held hostage SUNRISE Florida Author: Moore, South Carolina Auto Shipping Companies: Auto Transport 360 SUNRISE, Florida

Jul 14 2014
PacificTel aka Stephen Hamilton Card Services, Account Services, 360-529-6190 PacificTel is making illegal autodialer calls to #s on the DNC list Los Angeles, California
Author: Los Angeles, California Miscellaneous Companies: PacificTel aka Stephen Hamilton Los Angeles, California

Jul 13 2014
Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Maurice Tucker. He is Jamaican. He lives out here in South Florida but is in Jamaica a lot. Cassia Park, Jamaica from my understanding. This man owes me $1200. He was subleasing an apartment he HAD to me but conveniently failed to inform me, that he has not been paying his rent which the day before I was to move in, he had to inform me that he is being evicted. So, he took the money I gave him to pay off his debt. He is a good friend of the family, so I trusted that this wouldn't happen. He promised me he would give the money back to me that next week. A week turned into two weeks and so now it has been a month. In between this time, he has gone to Jamaica but he lives here and has to come back here. As of today, he has ignored my continuous efforts to sort this out. I have given him the opportunity to pay me back in payments instead of the whole amount all together, but that wasn't good enough for him. It has been close to 2 months now and he continues to avoid paying me back. I do have a few phone number however if you want to hit him up. (954) 639-6922 (305)793-4099 (954) 261-8158 and one Jamaican number (876)360-7000. Also, here is his Url:facebook.com/MAURICEGTUCKER?fref=ts&ref=br_tf Anyone have any information for me, message me. Nationwide
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Landlords: Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
44 Auto Mart 44 Automart 44automart.com www.44automart.com Would not give me pricing information and monthly payment information unless I signed a paper agreeing to BUY TODAY IF APPROVED. Classic car salesman tactics, bait and switch, also after I said I'd put $3,000 cash down they asked and give your truck as a trade in? LOL!!! Louisville Kentucky Author: New Albany, Indiana Auto Dealers: 44 Auto Mart Louisville, Kentucky

Jul 10 2014
it solutions vancover wa 360-450-0150 took 250 dollars to fix my computer and promised to refund 240 already paid. no contact for several days then they said they would return my call in 15 minutes at least 12 times. they never returned my calls. they bsaid they could only refund 500 so if i would send 260 more they would refund 500. i have asked several times for my money back and was told they would return my call, never happened. vancouver Washington Author: colleyville, Texas Computer Service & Repair: it solutions vancover wa 360-450-0150 vancouver, Washington

Jul 10 2014
Marine 360 Chris and Robbie Lack of respect, deceitful advertising practices, clearly lie about the boats they sell. Chapin South Carolina
Author: Miami, Florida Boat Dealers: Marine 360 Chapin, South Carolina

Jul 09 2014
Joe Silver-hand blown glass company shipped glass engagement present to South Carolina through general mail that shattered and did not insure for $360 check # 625 El Cajon California Author: kinnelon, New Jersey Liars: Joe Silver-handn glass company El Cajon, California

Jul 05 2014
360 Health Club Worse rip off old club! Only very old members and very old teachers! reseda California Author: reseda, California Health Spas: 360 Health Clug reseda, California

Jul 05 2014
freescore360.com/ free credit score 360 Free credit score Suite 110 PMB 406 Dallas, Texas 75205 Texas Author: mukilteo, Washington Credit Reporting Agencies: https://www.freescore360.com/ Suite 110 PMB 406 Dallas, Texas 75205 , Texas

Jul 02 2014
http://www.979photoanddesign.com Tavia Rose, tavia Rosemond GHETTO WEBSITE DESIGNER OWNER TAVIA ROSE THREATENS PHYSICAL VIOLENCE AND STEALS MONEY On-line internet Author: Long Beach, California Websites: http://www.979photoanddesign.com Select State/Province

12, Report #1119879

Jun 25 2014
29 Prime REVIEW: Comitment to 29 Prime Inc's GUARANTEE at least two keywords will appear on the first page of major search engines - executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. 29 Prime's approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: 29 Prime commitment improving operations by joining Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. 29 Prime is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ Author: Orlando, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: E-Tangelo Irvine, California

Jun 20 2014
Garcinia Cambogia 360 Phone # 1800-809-0170. Ryan L. Supervisor Claims free trial of weight loss supplement Lewiston Maine Internet Author: Ormond beach, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia 360 Internet

Jun 18 2014
Great Lakes Fulfillment Service Garcinia Cambogia 360 Free Bottle Scam Lewiston Maine Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Great Lakes Fulfillment Service Lewiston, Maine

Jun 16 2014
Terri Smith sold me an Xbox 360 asked to be paid with a moneygram and never sent item Atlanta Internet Author: Spokane Valley, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Terri Smith Internet

Jun 16 2014
Capital One 360 Ms. Fraud committed by Capital One 360 St. Cloud Minnesota Author: Canyon Country, California Banks: Capital One 360 St. Cloud, Minnesota

Jun 14 2014
4 Auto Parts LLC www.4-autoparts.com Company uses abysmal terms of service, is unpleasant to deal with, has beatable prices Kansas City, Missouri Author: Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts Auto Parts: 4 Auto Parts LLC Kansas City,, Missouri

Jun 12 2014
Petland of Irvine Damon B. Allen Bryan Christopher Moon Petland Of Irvine, CA My daughter and I financed a Malteese puppy approx. 14 hours ago. We signed a finance contract that required $500 down payment and $218 per month. The contract also stated that we had 48 hours to return the dog minus a 50% restocking fee. The sleezy smelly manager refused to refund our 50% back..we actually had to pay an additional $360 to cancel the contract. They did not explain any of that to us. The contract also states that the store manager may make a decision to give us a full refund or store credit...when we pointed that phrase to her she started stuttering. I asked her for the owner or district manager's information and she gave me a generic email address and said that he is a SILENT Private owner. This place charged us $860.00 for a puppy that we only had for 14 hours. Petland is a RIPOFF. I later found that the puppies come from puppy mills. I'm writing to the corporate headquarters to file a complaint against the owner in hopes of recouping some of my money back. I'm hoping they will take a look at his license and shady business practices. Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Personal Services: Petland of Irvine Damon B. Allen Bryan Christopher Moon Irvine, California

Jun 12 2014
Petland Of Dunwoody, GA My daughter and I financed a Malteese puppy approx. 14 hours ago. We signed a finance contract that required $500 down payment and $218 per month. The contract also stated that we had 48 hours to return the dog minus a 50% restocking fee. The sleezy smelly manager refused to refund our 50% back..we actually had to pay an additional $360 to cancel the contract. They did not explain any of that to us. The contract also states that the store manager may make a decision to give us a full refund or store credit...when we pointed that phrase to her she started stuttering. I asked her for the owner or district manager's information and she gave me a generic email address and said that he is a SILENT Private owner. This place charged us $860.00 for a puppy that we only had for 14 hours. Petland is a RIPOFF. I later found that the puppies come from puppy mills. I'm writing to the corporate headquarters to file a complaint against the owner in hopes of recouping some of my money back. I'm hoping they will take a look at his license and shady business practices. Dunwoody Georgia Author: Johns Creek, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Petland Of Dunwoody, GA Dunwoody, Georgia

Jun 07 2014
National Notary Network NNN, 123 Notary Plus, www.123notaryplus.com Never Pay for a Job Saint Petersburg Florida
Author: Tamarac, Florida Seminar Programs: National Notary Network N Saint Petersburg, Florida

21, Report #1151950

Jun 03 2014
360 Virtual Tours/ Arthur Andreas Art Andreas They over promised and under delivered. My Google Virtual Tour is still not up and it has been almost a year now. They took my money $1200 of it and now his phone is disconnected! He sounded like a car salesman. I almost said no, but the idea is brilliant if it ever goes live. He promised me 40 photos and 20 of them would be food shots, When the photographer got there he would only do 20 photos and one food shot.  Las Vegas Nevada Author: Buena Park, California Bake Shops: 360 Virtual Tours/ Arthur Andreas Internet

Jun 02 2014
www. webs .com Webs.com Accessed $29.95 from my deibt card & I've never herd of the place, I have better things to spend $30 on silver springs Maryland Author: Davie, Florida Credit Card Fraud: www. webs .com silver springs, Maryland

May 28 2014
Background Report 360 Deceptive, False Promises, Insufficient Data, Theft Internet Author: Oregon Internet Services: Background Report 360 Internet

May 28 2014
Casting 360 Casting 360, casting calls San Francisco Internet
Author: Placentia, California Employment Services: Casting 360 Internet

May 22 2014
American Business Consultants, LLC TDG, LLC, Company Express Dot Com WWW Service Inc, Company Express-Easy Biz Builder, Company Express-Big World Pro, BizLoan.info Buyer Beware!!!!! Run and run fast Internet, Internet
Author: , Louisiana Loans: American Business Consultants, LLC Internet