360 PROS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 360 pros
There may be more specific results for "360 pros"
For more specific results for "360 pros"
Showing 1-25 of 1,424 Found Reports For more specific results for "360 pros"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017

Jul 24 2017
Software888-769-380 SheffieldVilOh On May 1, 1987 I contacted Software Pros and wanted to purchase their software for 1 year for $1.94 I then filled out my credit card information and proceeded to submit the $1.94 but was never given the choice to do this. Checked bank and saw a $67.74 charge to my Bank, needless to say this company did not download . I have proof of all paperwork could really use your help. Thank you, Willnetta Glover Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Computer Software: Software888-769-380 SheffieldVilOh Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Capital One 360 Capital One Appears to Be Exempt from Federal Reporting Rules St. Cloud MN Nationwide Not Necessarily Author: Oakland, California Banks: Capital One 360 Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Locksmith Pros Charged $159.99 when I had to tell the guy to just pick the lock when he told me he'd have to brake tiny safe open. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Locksmith Pros Florida

Jul 19 2017
Value Point MediGuard 360 Multiplan MediGuard 360 SCAM ! THIS IS NOT AN INSURANCE AND THEY HAVE A HORRIBLE REPRESENTATIVES THAT DOESN'T ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ANYWHERE IN THE US us Author: Brooklyn, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Value Point MediGuard 360 Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Locksmith Pros Company Technician threatened my husband when we decided to go to ((REDACTED))) for what we needed Murray Utah Author: Provo, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Locksmith Pros Murray, Utah

Jul 17 2017
Bed Pros, INC Refusing to Honor Warranty St Petersburg Florida Author: Mokena, Illinois Mattress Manufactures: Bed Pros, INC St Petersburg, Florida

Jul 15 2017
Locksmith Pros, Overland Park, KS Former car thieves as employees, TOTALLY fraudulent online descripton on services Overland Park Kansas Internet Author: Olathe, Kansas Advertising / Deceptive: Locksmith Pros, Overland Park, KS Internet

Jul 15 2017
Real Notary pros Robert FioreAka Ben Zeller, Anthony and Louis Delgato,Lauri Fiore,Aka, Lauri Christensen(maiden)aka Heather and Clair Schmitt are all names that relate to these two bosses of Real Notary Pros,National Notary Network and currently National Notary of Americ Scam St Petersburg Nationwide
Author: St Petersburg, Florida Internet Fraud: Real Notary pros Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Software pros Will not return my refund as stated in their policy Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Internet Services: Software pros

Jul 05 2017
LOCKSMITH PROS - ALL LOCKSMITH SERIVCES Deceptive pricing / Bait & Switch pricing PASADENA Maryland Author: Pasadena, Maryland Locksmiths: LOCKSMITH PROS Nationwide

Jul 02 2017
Great Fit Trial Health Online 360 The product was advertised as 4.95, at no time did they state that there would be further charges,  Internet Author: Elgin, Texas Physical Therapists: Great Fit Trial Internet

Jun 29 2017
Source One 360 WILL NOT PAY FOR WORK THAT WAS DONE Madison Wisconsin Author: Greenville, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Madison, Wisconsin

14, Report #1381957

Jun 28 2017
Locksmith Pros sent a tech to me and the tech said he could open my safe and the key pad would still be useable well after he left the keypad worked but the lock itself didnt. Nationwide Author: east boston, Massachusetts Emergency Services: Locksmith Pros Nationwide

15, Report #1381935

Jun 28 2017
Rocky Mountain Home Theater Pros - Cine McKay James McKay Faith McKay Jeff Hunsaker Mary Kinser Not Registered, Insured or Licensed to do Business Colorado and Georgia
Here Author: Greenwood Village, Colorado Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Rocky Mountain Home Theater Pros - CineMcKay Internet

Jun 28 2017
Menu Man AKA Menu pros Menu Man has changed it's name to Menu Pros, they rip off both sales people and business who purchase ads. :Las Vegas Nationwide Same story over and over Author: Fridley, Minnesota Attorneys General: Menu Man Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
National Detail Pros. Christopher J. Worthen & Vanessa Worthen Damaged my Boat and Told me It was Like That Draper Utah
New Detailer CAN NOT Believer how DIRTY my is. Author: Citrus Heights, California Cleaning Services: National Detail Pros. Draper , Utah

Jun 25 2017
National detail pros Complete Detailing of my car and truck...instead I got a car wash Draper Nationwide We want to make this right Author: High point, North Carolina Car Washes: National detail pros Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Paramount Properties Pros Contact: Amy Meyers Agreement to Market Time Share Proeerty, Paid $2995. for Agreement Dated 2/2017 Orlando Florida Author: Leesville, Louisiana Realtors: Paramount Properties Pros Orlando, Florida

Jun 11 2017
The Painting Network , Gregory Martin Thompson The painting pros , The home improvement experts , Greg Thompson . Contracting without a license in Phoenix , Scottsdale ,Tempe , Paradise Valley and surrounding areas . Convicted of contracting 7 times , ordered by court to stop and has not . Gets money Taking money up front and not painting homes Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home Improvements: The Painting Network , Gregory Martin Thompson Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 10 2017
Hark Store Limited Shazad Shahid i paid Shazad Shahid $360 for two cellphones that he never delivered Jacksonville  North Carolina Author: Windhoek, Other Cellular Phone Companies: Hark Store Limited Internet

Jun 09 2017
Coffee vending pros Ripoff Forrest hills New york
Author: Wendell, North Carolina Sales People: Coffee vending pros Internet

Jun 08 2017
Jacksonville Property Management Pros deception, indiffereance, lies, scam, problems, Horrible! Jacksonville Florida
It's All True Author: jacksonville Beach, Florida Property Management: Jacksonville Property Management Pros Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 07 2017
National Notary of America National Signing Source Real Notary Pros Name of company constantly changes... Why? Woodland Park Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Notary: National Notary of America Woodland Park,

Jun 07 2017
Michael Shannon Telekom Pros Jeff pasyson works with Patrick Wright Ripoff offers job from home to people outside of USA and never pays! Toole Utah
Author: Atizapan, Employers: Michael Shannon Telekom Pros Toole, Utah