360 PROS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 360 pros
There may be more specific results for "360 pros"
For more specific results for "360 pros"
Showing 1-25 of 2,741 Found Reports For more specific results for "360 pros"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 12 2017
Source One 360 Have not paid for work done for the past 10 months. Did work for different customers and was always done. Kept calling for payment with no results. Same MO as previous post. Next step is for a 3rd party to get the funds. They call you when they want a job done and promise payment on Fridays but don't deliver. They Take advantage of the workers they hire and reap the rewards both ways. Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: San diego, California Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Oct 07 2017
Software Pros I was interested in their promo on FB about a free scan concerning spyware. It did not mention about paying for anything. I wasn't aware I was charged until I received a charge of $67.74 on my Visa card. Internet Ohio Author: Pawnee, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Software Pros Internet

Oct 07 2017
Atlas mediguard 360 This is the most fraudulent and fake Fake Internet Author: New York , New York Adult Care Facilities: Atlas mediguard 360 Internet

Oct 06 2017
Total Rip-off Lab testing company.  We entered into an agreement for them to process our urine, which they did in conjunction with our lab, but once they were reimbursed, they never sent us our share of the agreed upon reimbursement. They refuse to return our calls and basically have stolen our money.  Los Alamitos California Author: Fountain Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: LabTest 360 Los Alamitos, California

Oct 05 2017
Best Translation Agency Or Pros Intrepreting and Translation BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY - THEY DON'T PAY THEIR INTERPRETERS VAN NUYS CALIFORNIA Author: Los Angeles, California Translation Agencies: Best Translation Agency ,

Oct 02 2017
Flawless Endz P Ming Ripped me out of 372 for a faulty 360 lacefront wig Arlington Internet
Author: Gladewater, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Flawless Endz Internet

Sep 28 2017
TAMPA SINGLES OWNED BY HARRY P. TEICHMAN HARRY P. TEICHMAN, ATTORNEY ROMANCE PROS INTERNATIONAL DBA TAMPA SINGLES DATING SERVICES OWNED BY A LAWYER AND OPERATED BY A LAW FIRM! TAMPA Florida Author: TAMPA, Florida Dating Services: TAMPA SINGLES OWNED BY HARRY P. TEICHMAN TAMPA, Florida

Sep 26 2017
Synchrony Bank Tire Pros/Synchrony Car Care Rebate Card Used as Lure for purchase Orlando Florida Author: Pikeville, Tennessee Auto Tire shops: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Sep 25 2017
Texas Auto Pros Sold me a vehicle that won't pass inspection due to engine problems. Sold me a warranty and they're no longer in business. HOUSTON Texas Author: KATY, Texas Auto Dealers: Texas Auto Pros HOUSTON, Texas

Sep 21 2017
Capital One 360 No-Fee Banking Internet Wrong Author: Medford, New York Banks: Capital One 360 Internet

Sep 18 2017
Michael Shannon Telekom Pros Teleworker Scammer Toele UTAH
Author: Lima, Cable TV: Telekom Pros Fair Oaks, California

Sep 18 2017
Software Pros Refund never credited to my account. Brandenton Florida Author: Modesto, California Internet Services: Software Pros Brandenton, Florida

Sep 13 2017
Art of 360 waves Ordered product online and never received it Tampa Florida Internet
Author: Rochester, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Art of 360 waves Internet

Sep 07 2017
Capital One 360 Checking Capital One 360 Checking Account frozen McLean Virginia Author: Irving, Texas Banks: Capital One 360 Checking McLean, Virginia

Aug 31 2017
Healthright Healthright medical, healthright 360, healthright health & fitness. VERY deceptive business practice bordering on insurance fraud Largo, but internet based Internet-Fla Florida **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Healthright Internet

Lwigs Hair Products Co.,Ltd / Lwigs Got good hair?? Jiaozhou Internet
Got good hair?? Author: Alabama Consumer Services: Lwigs Hair Products Co.,Ltd Jiaozhou, Other

Aug 25 2017
TrustdPros.ca HandyCanadian.com Max Sheppard Gerald Max Sheppard Trusted Pros is a website that hides behind a one sided terms of use and offers ZERO warranty for their services. There are no refunds or early cancellation for any reason, including not providing the services they claim you get. The category for our company is only selectable for interiors and does not exist for exteriors and commercial. The leads generation is dismal at best and there was NO increase in traffic from their Premium membership through our website tracking url. Toronto Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Advertising / Deceptive: TrustdPros.ca Internet

Aug 25 2017
Bill Peraria 360 Business Solutions I was harassed by Bill Peraria from 360 Business Solutions regarding my postage machine lease. Bill contacted myself and others nearly every day and used vulgar blast emails when I would not return his calls. His company purported to be our lease provider but I verified that in fact he was not and was just trying to trick us into moving our business from our local provider whith whom we were completely happy with. This type of business practice should land him in prison Somers Point New Jersey Author: allentown, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Office Services: Bill Peraria 360 Business Solutions Somers Point, New Jersey

Aug 24 2017
99 Calls Fred Lovine Diane Lovine lead generation, contractor leads, Bradenton Florida
Freddie Reinwald - Roofing Professionals of Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Search Engine Optimization: 99 Calls Bradenton, Florida

Aug 24 2017
Mediguard 360 Atlas Benefit, 877-799-9232, Unresourceful, Delayed, Will not help pay for medical bills N/A Nationwide Author: NY, New York Health Insurance: Mediguard 360 Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
ABC Marketing Solutions LLC --- SCAMMERS SEO / Google listing SCAM Boca Raton Florida 10+ Years of Scammer History - ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 18 2017
National Detail pros Rip off Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon RV Parts & Accessories: National Detail pros Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
MediGuard 360 Atlas Benefits They don't help with crap around me, and when i went to cancel the plan, they still charged me Fresno CA Nationwide Author: Barre, Massachusetts Insurance Agencies: MediGuard 360 Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Source One 360 Source1net.comSource OneSource 360 I didn't get paid and I am still getting the runaround Fitchburg Nationwide payment after shameless grovelling Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Mark Nash & Robera Stuffels of Telstar Marketing ,Canada & USA,Tele-Pros Inc Took company funds for marketing campaign - never carried out campaign and now will not reply to phone calls Campbellford, Ontario Author: Boca raton, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Telstar Marketing - Mark Nash Campbellford, Ontario