381 CANDLES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 381 Candles
There may be more specific results for "381 Candles"
For more specific results for "381 Candles"
Showing 1-25 of 192 Found Reports For more specific results for "381 Candles"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 11 2017
Prize Candle Candles left me in the dark. Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Mar 17 2017
PrizeCandle Took my money and I never received the candles Santa Monica Internet Author: Clyde, New York Bed & Bath: PrizeCandle Internet

Jan 27 2017
Joyce Arleen Garvia I literally bought dozens and dozens of prize candles CANDLES & BATH BOMBS. First candle I receieved a funky pinky ring hat looked cheap and I could of gotten out of a cracker jack box. Internet Author: Moreno Valley, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Joyce Arleen Garvia Internet

Jan 12 2017
Prize candles Never recieved my 3 candles ordered Dec 7 2016 have emailed them with no response and they have not given my 41.00 back Internet Author: saint clair shores, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Prize candles Internet

Jan 10 2017
Prize Candle I ordered 4 candles in hopes of it getting here by christmas, but just received a few days ago and only one was not broken. they say to contact them by email for a return label but have not heard one word from them and sent like 3 of them so far. I was hoping to replace them because they smell good and i love them but now i want my money back. Internet Author: Pasco, Washington Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 10 2017
Prize Candle Ordered candles for Christmas gifts in early December. Received broken candles after New Year. Did not accept. . .Returned to sender. Want my money back! Santa Monica California Author: New Port Richey, Florida Attorney Generals: Prize Candle CA

Jan 09 2017
PRIZE CANDLE LLC I received three candles. One was good other two smashed to bits glass everywhere. I cut my self twice trying to figure out the problem. Phone number no good. Santa Monica California Author: Puyallup, Washington Bed & Bath: PRIZE CANDLE LLC Santa Monica, California

Jan 08 2017
Prizecandle.com Prize candles What to do with over 30 Christmas presents no longer worth anything as it was the prize inside the candle Internet Author: Merrillville, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: Prizecandle.com Internet

Jan 06 2017
Prize Candle 4 Broken candles - customer service as well as site - not available. California Author: Albany , New York Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 05 2017
Prize Candles Month Delivery-Broken Candles Wallingford Connecticut
Author: MARION, Texas Home & Garden Stores: Prize Candles Wallingford, Connecticut

Jan 04 2017
Prize Candle When I finally received my candles they were broken. I have tried e-mailing them but no response. I bought the three for $27. I only have one out of the three that didn't break... I don't know what else to do... I paid $37.99 for them and can only enjoy one of them. I would accept either my money back or new candles to replace the ones that were broken 400 Returns Road Wallingford CT 06494 Internet
Author: Camden, Arkansas Liars: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 31 2016
Prize Candle I received 3 broken candles. They do not answer email. Internet Author: tallahassee, Florida Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 29 2016
Prize Candle Took money out of my account, but never received my 4 candles I ordered on Dec. 8th Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Specialty Stores: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 29 2016
prizecandle.com Ordered candles Dec. 6 and haven't recieved it yet Los Angeles Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Bed & Bath: prizecandle.com Internet

Dec 29 2016
Prize candle I ordered 8 candles early nov of 2016. Money was taken out of account. Finally heard on the 22of dec they were being shipped. Received them today the 29th. Most were broken. And a smaller size. No contact number. Unable to get to website Wallingford Connecticut Author: Phoenicia, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Prize candle Wallingford, Connecticut

Dec 29 2016
prize candle LLC took over 28 days to receive candles, then I received them all broken. Wallingford Connecticut Author: angelica, New York Consignment Stores: prize candle LLC Wallingford , Connecticut

Dec 29 2016
Prize Candles I ordered candles for christmas gifts, I received them, however, two of them are broken. Wallingford CT Author: Arundel, Maine Bed & Bath: Prize Candles Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
Prize candle llc Took a long time to ship then sent broken candles, and website no longer works Wallingford CT Internet
Author: Mentone, Alabama Sales People: Prizecandles.com Internet

Dec 28 2016
Prize candles I ordered 4 candles and never received them California Author: Mckees rocks, Pennsylvania Adult Book Stores: Prize candles Internet

Dec 28 2016
Prize Candles 1300 miles for christmas. Havent seen my step daughter in 2 years and she left my home without her presents. Pos company owes,me Internet Author: Colorado Springs , Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Prize Candles Internet

Dec 28 2016
prize candle broken candles not properly boxed california Internet Author: beech island, South Carolina Gift Shops: prize candle Internet

Dec 27 2016
Prize Candle, Nancy Lyczkowsi Prize Candles Stink! I made 2 different orders before Christmas 2016 for gifts-never recieved them. Internet Author: Danville, Kentucky Bed & Bath: Prize Candle, Nancy Lyczkowsi Internet

Dec 27 2016
prize candle i ordered 2 candles one of which was broken. i ordered 3 candles @ 40.00 and have not received them yet.already paid for them Internet Author: Conroe, Texas Gift Shops: prize candle Internet

Dec 27 2016
Prize Candle I ordered over $100 worth of candles for gifts for my kids teachers. I received a box of busted up candles that were not properly packaged and not even individually boxed. I immediately emailed pictures of the shards of glass all over the box of busted up candles asking for a replacement. I never received any response or phone call. When I went to their website there the phone number was disconnected. Santa Monica, CA Internet
Author: Wentzville , Missouri Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 27 2016
Prize Candle Broken candles...No working number or email...Ruined Christmas presents...Ripped me off Wallingford Connecticut/Santa Monica California Internet
Author: Fenton, Missouri Consumer Services: Prize Candle Internet