Your Search | 381 candles
Approximately 122 Reports Found

Jan 11 2016
Psychic Khloe She had told me the man of my dreams was my soulmate and that the reason he wasn't talking to me was b/c I had all this negative energy around me. So she said it was a one time fee of 95 dollars. Then with in a day or two told me I needed to give her 300.00 b/c he was under the spell of another girl and if we didn't do the new set of candles is lose him. Then it was more and more money b/c I still had 2% then 1% and that it was the strongest amount. Then she asked for 900 dollars to get rid of it for good. All along the way she promised me id get my money back and now she's not picking up, has most likely blocked my number and after seeing this report I don't think I'm getting my money back. I'd like to press charges. Houston Texas Texas Author: Severna Park , Maryland Adultery: Psychic Khloe Internet

Dec 30 2015
National Car Rental Had an all inclusive quote - billed extra $381 Drop off fee Cancun Quintana Roo National Cares Author: Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: National Car Rental Cancun,

Dec 23 2015
Diamond candles Internet
Author: Glendale , Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Diamond candles Internet

Dec 17 2015
Mary Jo Spicer, Mary Jo Jacobs, MJ Spicer, MJ Jacobs, Western Stylin, Southern Business Girls, Stylin Candles, Sweet Southern Popcorn, Perfect 3D Mascara, Eternally Unique Jewelry, Sweet Treat High Pressure Sales, Threatening, Harrasment Arcadia, Florida Internet Author: Internet On-Line Business: Mary Jo Spicer Internet

Nov 17 2015
Bella candles I paid for two ring candles and only received one broken candle I have made numerous attempts to contact the company with no reply. I was told (the one time I actually got someone on the phone) that they would send me a replacement with my second candle and still nothing Internet Please accept our apologies Author: Rodeo, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Bella candles Internet

Oct 09 2015
Diamond Candles Took my money, then denied my order Internet
Author: Fort Hood, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Diamond Candles Internet

Oct 06 2015
Psychic Readings by Jacy, Jacy Mitchel I went to see Jacy ,a psychic, when I was in a very bad place, and she told me someone had put a curse on me and that she would need to build life sized candles of me and this person to remove it. $6,000. Then once that was payed off, she said that there was a darkness surrounding me and will for the rest of my life unless we made a circle surrounding me made out of 14kt gold. Costing me $20,000. Springfield Illinois You have got to be kidding me Author: Phoenix, Arizona Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Readings by Jacy

Aug 07 2015
Perfect love spells Luna or zuri She say she can return lovers in hours but will call back nd ask for more money she is a fraud she have done it to others she go by luna smith or luna or zuri she a fake dont waste your time she will saygo to money gram and tell you that sheneed more for candles California Nationwide FYI Author: Los Angeles, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Perfect love spells Nationwide

May 19 2015
Rendezvous Kitchen, Rendezvous Candles Charged for merchandise that was never received Snohomish WA SHOCKED BY OWNER'S RESPONSE Author: Suamico, Wisconsin Specialty Stores: Rendezvous Kitchen Nationwide

Apr 17 2015
Bella Candles Tradecal LLC non existent customer service, impossible to cancel auto enrollment Internet Author: jasper, Alabama Bed & Bath: Bella Candles Internet

Apr 17 2015
Bella Candles Horrible customer service Internet
Author: Hollywood, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Bella Candles Internet

12, Report #1204338

Jan 25 2015
Jewelscent candles Stop! jewelscent candles is a Rip off , false claims sells junk Internet Fairly new company indeed! Author: Atwater, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Jewelscent candles Internet

13, Report #1196674

Dec 19 2014
Prize Candle Do Not Order Prize Candles Internet Author: norfolk, Virginia Questionable Activities: Prize Candle Internet

14, Report #1196199

Dec 17 2014
Jamie Shear Jerusalem http://www.ktavtam.com/toronto reform ketubah text megillat esther scroll esther megillat esther scroll children megillat esther scroll shabbat candles wholesale megillat esther scroll illustrations ahavas chesed love of kindness reform ketubah wording jamie hebrew ketubah jamie shear hebrew calligraphy torah scrolls greeting cards custom orders jerusalem Author: Florida Dead Beat Customers: Jamie Shear Jerusalem

15, Report #1195506

Dec 15 2014
381 candles paid $176.00 for 4 candles i've never recieved. Pitiful customer service genoa city wisconsin Internet Author: covington, Louisiana Specialty Stores: 381 candles Internet

Sep 14 2014
Diamond Candles Poor Quality North Carolina Author: none, Connecticut Specialty Stores: Diamond Candles Internet

Jun 05 2014
Scent-Sations, Mia Bella Candles Pyramid Scheme, Cult-like company, will not refund money Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania bella candles ripped me off Author: Orlando, Florida Multi-Level Marketing: Scent-Sations, Mia Bella Candles Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

May 23 2014
Pulse TV Pulse Tv is a rip off. Their Color Scan Candles don't scan any color as advertised. When confronted they would not return shipping cost for a product that I believe was misrepresented. Rip Off! Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Mail Order Services: Pulse TV Internet

May 19 2014
Diamond candles Let me start off by saying I was a very loyal customer to diamond candles, purchasing 8 of their $25 dollar ring candles within 1 month! I then purchased one as a gift for my sister for Mother's Day and was so excited for her to love the product just as I had. The trouble was the candle I gave her had NO RING IN IT! I was there with her burning and digging thru the whole thing Internet Author: Richmond, Kentucky On-Line Business: Diamond candles Internet

Apr 30 2014
warranty solutions, Motorwerks barrington 847-381-8900, Warranty solutions a Wells Fargo company. warranty solutions wells Fargo Lakewood Colorado Author: grayslake, Illinois Auto Dealers: warranty solutions Lakewood, Colorado

Apr 20 2014
Diamond Candles candle stinks, poor customer service Internet Ditto Author: Oklahoma, Oklahoma Bed & Bath: Diamond Candles Internet

Mar 24 2014
botanica mercedes this person does card readings and she is legally blind she does false readings by asking questions her place is dirty and she sells her candles at a price of 15.00 if she cant read how does she know what she is putting in the candels. give cards reading and the cards are fadded and she is legaly blind anaheim California Author: longbeach, California Unusual Rip-Off: botanica mercedes anaheim, California

Feb 08 2014
Diamond Candles Diamond Candles is a scam durham North Carolina Really? Author: los angelos, California Manufacturers: Diamond Candles durham, North Carolina

24, Report #1119694

Jan 30 2014
Law Offices of Michael A. Haber, P.A. Michael A. Haber, Esq, 305-381-8686 - 305-798-2220 Shady, Pompous, Scumbag, Greedy Miami Florida
MICHAEL HABER CALLS PERSON SEEKING HELP POMPOUS - BE CAREFUL Author: Miami, Florida Lawyers: Law Offices of Michael A. Haber, P.A. Miami, Florida

Jan 17 2014
Sears store in Timmins, Ontario, Canada There was candles that were advertised at 80% off but they would not let me have them at the sale price. I even took a picture of the sale price advertised. Timmins, Ontario
We dont.. Author: Smooth Rock Falls, Ontario Clothing Stores: Sears store in Timmins, Ontario, Canada Timmins, , Ontario