3 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 3
There may be more specific results for "3"
For more specific results for "3"
Showing 1-25 of 11,863 Found Reports For more specific results for "3"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
Sherri Worth, DDS  talked me into doing on my teeth vinyls over my teeth, said wouldn't file down much...turned out I was put to sleep 3 hours then 4 hours and she did crowns too cost 60M  twice what agreed on , had to  Newport Beach, California Author: Newport Beach,, California Dental Services: Sherri Worth, DDS Newport Beach, California

May 23 2017
USA Fashion Factory I ordered a pair of shoes in march of 2017. After waiting the alloted time for them to be delivered I emailed the company. It took me 3 emails before I finally got any kind of response. I have tried on multiple occassions to get answers and results with no luck. This company is a fraud and a scam. Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Clothing Stores: USA Fashion Factory Internet

May 23 2017
A1 healthcare Told me to pay $150 down $85 per month and an insurance card would be mailed with in several business days . I never revived a card and $30 has been deducted from my account every month for the past 3 months Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Health Insurance: A1 healthcare Internet

May 19 2017
GLOSS MOTIVE 888-978-7329 FREE SAMPLE COST ME 3 X $69.99 SCAM LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: ukiah, California Sales People: GLOSS MOTIVE Internet

May 19 2017
Pinkys klassy Kar wash My husband had my car done for Mothersday they did a verry disappointing job. The manger was the one who sold him the car wash and told him oh man it's gonna look like a brand new car. I had to nit pick them to do extra stuff and it still looked like crap.. I had atleast 3 friends say dam. I thought ur husband just had the car done it's Dosent look like it. . Kind of embarrassing. Won't be going back here ever .the worse part was we paid 240 Antioch California Author: Antioch, California Car Washes: Pinkys klassy Kar wash Antioch, California

May 19 2017
Metro PCS I was told for a total of 3 months that I will be reimbursed for a bill iI paid and never used and not only did they rip me off they blocked me from the system so i can no longer get through Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Metro Pcs Nationwide

May 19 2017
Green trust cash loans I asked numerous times what your company's requirements were in order to qualify for a loan. I've now just wasted 2 days of my time only to be denied because I don't have 3 direct deposits in my account! Poor customer service!  Linda Hays Montana Author: Westminster, Colorado Loans: Green trust cash loans Hays, Montana

May 17 2017
Terry collins I found this website for pembroke Welch corgis. I checked with the better business bureau in Atlanta,they informed me there was only one complaint in 3 years and that was for paperwork. This person I believe now did not give me his correct name. I sent him the payment for the puppy . The bottom line no puppy and he has my money. I feel ridiculous and embarrassed that I fell for this scam. Atlanta Georgia Author: Bradford, Massachusetts Liars: Terry collins Atlanta, Georgia

May 17 2017
Dollar Tee Club Ordered 3 shirts in June 2016, every time I contact them, state they're backlogged & will send ASAP, never got items, they stole my money! They don't repond to my emails anymore. unk Nationwide Author: El Cajon, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Dollar Tee Club Nationwide

May 17 2017
My Florida Specialty Plate Money out the window. Ordered plate 3 months ago and still haven't received it. Miami Florida Author: Merritt Island, Florida Motor Vehicle: My Florida Specialty Plate Miami, Florida

May 16 2017
ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER ,dentalmedicalsupplier.com/Jl. Cideng Barat No.46Jl. Cideng Barat No.46, Cideng, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10150 ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER, Jl. Cideng Barat No.46Jl. Cideng Barat No.46, Cideng, Gambir, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10150 Indonesia, , +62-822-9730-9606 They advertised products for sales in their website, I contacted them via email, and bought an RIGHTON RETINOMAX 3 AUTOREFRACTOR KERATOMETER from them for $3800, along the process they always contacted me to tell me that the Retinomax is ready to ship, once I sent them the money via Bank transfer , they never send me the item, Please do not do business with them, stay away from them, they are thieves... Jakarta Nationwide
Author: DUBAI, Medical Supplies: ASIGO DENTAL MEDICAL SUPPLIER Nationwide

May 15 2017
3 Palms Hotel / Priceline Look Out they charge you for 1st day...even if you cancel 3 days before you go. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Kingman, Arizona Hotel: 3 Palms Hotel / Priceline Scottsdale, Arizona

May 15 2017
Albert Mendoza / The Document Device Center Albert Mendoza, Susan Martin with The Document Service Center Document Service Center-Loan Modification Co. Albert Mendoza 302-722-8197 & Susan Martin-302-416-5988 BEWARE!! The DocumentServiceCenter Are Claiming that they are a LOAN MODIFICATION CO. In FA Complete scam stating they will represent you refinancing / modifying your home mortgage using a government program, stole 3 months mortgage from me and then put another month stating I owed them on my credit. False mortgage assistance and did not get my loan changed, modified or refinanced. 8686 Haven Ave. #310 Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Austin, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Albert Mendoza / The Document Device Center 8686 Haven Ave. #310 Rancho Cucamonga, California

May 15 2017
Headlight depot Headlights Headlight was defective and emailed and called within two days of receipt they tell me it needs 3 pictures I sent then they tell me that they have to send to warranty dept not good Internet Pennsylvania
Author: Owings, Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Headlight depot Internet

May 15 2017
Paramount Property Professionals ripped me off for $1997.50 saying they were going to rent my 3 weeks at LaCabana for $1800/week Internet Author: West Springfield, Massachusetts Resorts: Paramount Property Professionals Internet

May 15 2017
Seamon, Garson,LLC. Seamon & Associates, Seamon & Johnson, LLC. SEAMON ATTORNEY FILES FRIVOLOUS PERSONAL INJURY CASE TO CLAIM 1/3 SETTLEMENT ON PERSONAL INJURY CASE. Cleveland Ohio Author: Akron, New York Lawyers: Seamon, Garson,LLC. Cleveland, Ohio

May 15 2017
USA nursery I purchased 3 trees from them. Walnuts and a hazelnut tree. When they arrive they were DEAD, very dry. They just send me dead branches. New Haven Connecticut
Author: Irvington, New Jersey Nurseries: USA nursery Irvington, New Jersey

May 14 2017
Billy Bruton Notre Dame Rental Property Claimed to have AirBnB property to rent, held our money for 3 months, then cancelled last minute South Bend Indiana Author: Hudson, Ohio Lodging: Billy Bruton South Bend, Indiana

May 13 2017
WheelsTiresAndMore.com Wheels Tires And More i ordered a headlight lens for my ford focus and at first my order was placed and they gave me a order number and then the next thing i know they are saying that my order was voided and that my money would be refunded within 72 hours and then 3 days go by and the money still hasnt been refunded and they stopped replying to my emails. i am very upset with them for taking my money. Internet Author: Wasilla, Alaska Auto Parts: WheelsTiresAndMore.com Internet

May 13 2017
StreamNtv LLC show 3 KBox Myrtle Beach South Carolina Flee Markets. Like above - their product doesn't work like they promised it would ... Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Troy, New York Electronic Manufacturers: StreamNtv LLC show 3 Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

May 13 2017
Iappraisal Steven Marshall John Cruz Implementation Associate 866.304.8319 john@iappraisal.com Iappraisal ripoff, after 3 months and paying up front $1000 no more communications form the company Nationwide Author: Lake Mary, Florida Realtors: Iappraisal Nationwide

22, Report #1372096

May 12 2017
Matthew Bonneff jr Jump Matthew Bonneff Jr Set up 3 INNOCENT people and drug task force allowed this Decatur Indiana Author: Decatur , Indiana Online Trading: Matthew Bonneff jr Decatur , Indiana

May 12 2017
England Carrier Services Connie Dye They are the worst company to deal with, including Connie Dye, she forgets about everything, bad memory, she says she's going to be better, but it's always worse. They said they offer same day payment on invojces, its normally. 3-5 days after. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Del Mar, California Financial Services: England Carrier Services Salt Lake City, Utah

May 12 2017
Lioness Dead Sea kiosk Dead Sea Israel Cosmetics Sold 3 small bottles of lotion for 1000 dollars Happy Valley Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Sales People: Lioness Dead Sea kiosk Happy Valley, Oregon

May 11 2017
Watchyz I ordered several little gifts for my kids for Christmas from Watchyz.com. It has now been 8 months, they took my money the day I placed the order, and I have not yet seen any product. I contacted the company several months back and was told that the product was coming from over seas and usually takes about 3-4 months. Well it's been 8 months and now the company will not respond to my emails. They are a SCAM!!! Internet Author: Rozet, Wyoming On-Line Business: Watchyz Internet