Your Search | 3

Oct 22 2016
Sid Dillon Buick Nissan Hyundai They have been giving me financial and mental torment for last 3 years with my leased vehicle. Lincoln Nebraska Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Auto Dealer Repairs: Sid Dillon Buick Nissan Hyundai Lincoln, Nebraska

Oct 21 2016
Luminis Bella Epoque I ordered a trial sample of Luminis from Bella Epoque. Had 3 deductions from my checking acct, two of $88.99 Fountain Valley California
Author: Kernersville, North Carolina On-Line Stores: Luminis Bella Epoque Fountain Valley, California

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 21 2016
587,,,, Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
Outlet Bait & Tackle outletbaitandtackle.comOverstocked Bait & They kept my money & tackle on 3 orders. Saint Joseph Minnesota Author: Dunnellon, Florida Fishing: Outlet Bait & Tackle Saint Joseph, Minnesota

Oct 19 2016
Stacey Shefton Atlanta Motor Group, Premierone Motors Inc. Stacey Sapp, Stacey Wells, Atlanta Xotic Rentals Theft By Deception Stole $25,000 By Selling Benz With Out Title Stole 3 Cars & Rent 1 Atlanta Xotic Rental Norcross Marrietta Cobb Sylvania Augusta Georgia Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle: Stacey Shefton Norcross, Georgia

Oct 17 2016
Renova Flooring, Patrick Kovacs, Lombardia Properties Delayed work (3 months), damaged property and didn't finish the job. Dallas Texas Author: Plano, Texas Home Improvements: Renova Flooring Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2016
advance tex driver finder, smart pc fixer told me it would take 300 to fix my cpu but they could fit it for 200 and 19.99 a month fee .But thay had ti take control of my cpu .but after 3 days Internet Author: North Kansas City, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: advance tex Internet

Oct 17 2016
Beezid Penny Auction 8 large won & paid wins haven't been processed or shipped, all smaller have been recieved.3-4 mo old. No reply upon requested help. Phone calls go unanswered. Internet Author: evansville, Indiana Auctions: Beezid Penny Auction Internet

Oct 17 2016
Bohemia Interactive Arma 3 Bohemia Interactive ploy to force people into buying same game again. Nationwide Author: Other Software: Bohemia Interactive Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
Youngs Auction Bob Young Took 3 truck loads to them paper says 9 items on it . They stolen all the rest of my items. They said they can not find them. Akron Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Bed & Bath: Youngs Auction Akron, Ohio

Oct 16 2016
Ava's Flowets I was delivered dead flowers. Worked with the company for 3 days and all they did was keep turfing to the next manager. I sent pictures, videos etc. they refuse to give me my money back. Scam company, look up for yourself and you will see. Keisha M. Was especially the rudest person I have ever dealt with! New City Nationwide Author: Clovis, California Nurseries: Ava's Flowets Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
Jeff Mongold and Shop the world Wanted me to cash a $2500 check and then send most of the money to 3 people in wa state Internet Author: Arnold, California Cash Services: Jeff Mongold

Oct 13 2016
Essential Nutra Offered a free trial sample of 2 diet products - cost of S&H charged to my credit card. 3 weeks later a withdrawal of $92.99 was made from my bank account for a product I have never even heard of, nor did I receive it. Escondido CA Author: Virginia Weightloss Programs: Essential Nutra CA

Oct 12 2016
John grishkin Green paradise homes llc John grishkin ripped off 26000 dollars from me 3 mnths ago gave him cash for a mobile home that doesnt exist Portland Oregon Author: deming, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: John grishkin Portland, Oregon

Oct 12 2016
08:22 AM Scam Company - Sent wrong part after 3 weeks, nonresponsive Fair Oaks California Author: Fort Wshington, Maryland Auto Parts: Fair Oaks, California

Oct 12 2016
Adreno Technologies India Pvt Ltd Seo expert india We need ranking for my SEO work and they promice after 3 months you will get the result but after paying hem 100 of $ still no result , their Senior Anjani Tiwari Promice that thet will refund me but we cancelled the service After requesting a refund numerous times, this company completely ignored our request and kept our down payment. .They are froud and cheaters and trust seo expert india they are useless. Chandigarh Chandigarh Author: Raleigh, New York Search Engine Optimization: Adreno Technologies India Pvt Ltd Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
T & R South Sanitation Wost company ive ever delt with in my life, from jump 2 weeks go by no pick up we call and was told they signed off as if they picked it up.. I paid 3 months in advance and they picked up the trash as they wanted.. i paid for a service and i cant get it unless i give more money... nawww buddy hell nawwww ,,, if i could id give no stars or negative Jonesboro Georgia Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Consumer Services: T & R South Sanitation Jonesboro, Georgia

Oct 11 2016
Xiamen Health Care Electronic Co., Ltd Xian Far East GroupXiamen Health Care Electronic Co., LtdAdd: No.221 Tongan Yuan, Tong An Industrial,Tong'an,Xiamen, Fujian, ChinaXiamen Hlong Electric Appliance Co,.Ltd.Add: 3-4/F,Buliding B,145#,Xingqian Road,Jimei District,Xiamen,China Tel: 0086-5 trademark and copyright infringement to the trademark and copyright holder in USA Xiamen, China Nationwide Author: huntingtonbeach , California Medical Supplies: Xiamen Health Care Electronic Co., Ltd Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
 Misrepresentation, sold me 3 yr. old leads when was told 6 mos to 1 yr. old Boca Raton, FL Internet Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Franchisors: Internet

Oct 10 2016
Premiera Anti Aging i did not order this product. i probably looked at it on the internet. now,,,my checking account has been charged for 89.97. i am having trouble even finding a phone number for them. i have someone on phone with accent, of course. i have hearing disability so accents are very hard for me. some from China, i think. i can't understand her. I think she said my account would be credit in 3-5 days. She hung up on me. who knows? Internet Author: Garland, Texas Beauty Salons: Premiera Anti Aging Internet

Oct 08 2016
Pat Fagen 3 week job took 12 months/Currently squatting in my house, owes 2 months rent Sault Ste Marie Michigan Author: Marqutte, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Pat Fagen Sault Ste Marie , Michigan
23, Report #1332082

Oct 07 2016
incomm Got a $300 reward card I used it 4 times had a balance left of $180 I put the card away for emergencies. I went to check the balance 7 months later and found the card number had been used out in California and my balance was $3. fortson Georgia Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: incomm fortson, Georgia
24, Report #1332062

Oct 07 2016
Essential Nutra Private use of Facebook. Natural Garcina. Weight loss noted same picture of lady. Week 1,2,3,4. Weight loss guaranteed Is show forms of elite ,slim-phen , pure garçina, and about 2-3 other names for garçina. This product and Facebook message shows the same lady and her weight loss and the same of Dr Oz. I could go on and on California California Garcina charge & 92.99. Author: Cleveland, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Essential Nutra Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
affluence edu, AKA Scott yancy, AKA Flippin vegas, AKA Resonse Marketing Group, Llc AKA Interactive trader real estate flippin & stock market trading. enticed us to attend 3 hr seminar with promise of laptop to first 50 to arrive. nationwide Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Seminar Programs: affluence edu Nationwide