3 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 3
There may be more specific results for "3"
For more specific results for "3"
Showing 1-25 of 11,939 Found Reports For more specific results for "3"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
Xpressary.com I ordered 3 of the roller knives for $38.85 and never received them. Internet Author: Cordele, Georgia Kitchens: Xpressary.com Internet

Jun 24 2017
KIA of downtown LA Inquiring for a car leased came out owning a car without auto finance until a week later try to return car 3 days later couldn't do it and the car was for a neighbor and now it's under my name but I don't have a driver's license and the car it's my neighbors and she is paying it a high quote Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: KIA of downtown LA Los Angeles , California

Jun 23 2017
C & D financial Cheque in cash This company I actually worked for and was fired for no reason . I learned later that another employee had been stealing and instead of investigateING they just fired me cause I was new. I also had an account there for 30 years bit when I took out a small pay day loan I think to punish me they would go into my account before loan was due even 3 times a day causing me to have nsf charge's like vrazy Sault step marie Ontario Author: Saulthe step marie, Ontario Cash Services: C & D financial Sault step marie , Ontario

Jun 23 2017
NorthSide Turnkey Service Dewayne T. Mayberry Hired to remodel 3 baths, put in woods floors, paint two rooms, Replace back door, put in ceiling fans etc. Paid a total of 23,000.00. Dewayne T Mayberry was hired July 2016 right after my husband had a massive heart attack. He started the job last year and as of today 6/23/17 has not completed the work nor delivered the supplies.He has blocked my number from calls Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: NorthSide Turnkey Service Houston, Texas

Jun 23 2017
Student Relief Fort Lauderdale Librado Wright, manager and Cresel Farquharson This company requested monies upfront to start loan liquidation then they requested money every month for 3 years to reduce the amount of loan debt and pay it out. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Jackson, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Student Relief Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 23 2017
World wide equipment The truck people I took my truck to fix small electric issue and after 3 days they said it's fix and have road test done I paid them $800 and drove 1 mile and truck was overheat and blow my engine!!! West Virginia Author: Lancaster, sc, South Carolina Maintenance Companies: World wide equipment jane lew, West Virginia

Jun 23 2017
Dr. Jeffrey Ham, Strax Rejuvenation I chose to go to this place and this doctor for breast augmentation and lift I had to have 3 different surgeries and the first two times I did not get my lift and I was left with some scarring the third time.  Florida Author: Chicago Heights, Illinois Attorney Generals: Dr. Jeffrey Ham, Strax Rejuvenation Lauderhill Florida, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Iboats.com i paid $2300.00 for four boat seats on 4/3/17 i receive one wrong seat in shipment sent it back still no seat and they want to credit me for one seat but i need all four to match and they wont let me return all the seats Internet Author: Riviera, Texas Marine Accessories: Iboats.com Internet

Jun 22 2017
auralfacecream I signed up for the 4.95 sample 14 day trail and ended up getting charged 223.11. I placed the order on 6/5, received 6/15 and was charged 6/20! I have called 3 times and all I get is sorry no refund, you have 14 days from the day you ordered not received to cancel. Santa Ana California Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Skin Care: auralfacecream Internet

Jun 22 2017
Level 3 Communications LLC IRS Scam Nationwide Author: Reseda, California Internal Revenue Service: Level 3 Communications LLC Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
tobacco general AN ORDER WAS PLACED WITH THEM ON 6/17/17. THERE SITE STATES 3 BUSINESS DAYS TO PROCESS ORDER.. elk grove village Illinois Author: marshfield, Massachusetts Consumer Services: tobacco general elk grove village, Illinois

Jun 21 2017
Ultimate Nutrition controlled healthy lifestylefull nutrition systemsholy seeand who knows how many others ordered sample ONLY...billed me 3 times!!! for product not ordered and received only once! cottonhood hts Utah Author: gilbert, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Ultimate Nutrition cottonhood hts, Utah

Jun 20 2017
American Airlines One Scheduled Trip - 3 Failed Flight Attempts Tampa florida Author: Tampa, Florida Airline Companies: American Airlines Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Socket Telecom Socket.com in Columbia Mo. 65202 I've been with Socket over 10 years & Im fully disabled, today Katherine told me sense I hadn't gave them an answer about there new service the offer is no longer good to me that I would have to send my modem back after telling them these last 3 months my father and I was both hospitilized,  Columbia Missouri Author: Joplin, Missouri Internet Service Providers: Socket Telecom Columbia, Missouri

Jun 19 2017
Secret Serum Bought a sample of secret serum for $3.95. My banking account was charged $89.14. When calling they stated I had 15 days from date of purchase to cancel. Did not receive any information stating anything about cancelling. Talked with a Teanna at Secret Serum. She stated that she could reduce the cost by %75 and then corrected herself by making it %50. She stated it would take between 3 to 7 days to show the money being put back in my bank. Internet Author: Sidney, Ohio Beauty Salons: Secret Serum Internet

Jun 19 2017
vlamorous I sent for the free sample for the $3.99 shipping charge. Then I get billed for this product for the next 3 months at $97.83 for one ounce of face cream.  Internet Author: Dowagiac, Michigan Skin Care: vlamorous Internet

Jun 19 2017
Sasgar Fransesc Sastre Vila-Trias This company took my money to work on my house and gave my job away to a terrible builder. When I tried to find out why the work was being done so badly and took over 1 year (meant to be 3 months), the owner Fransesc Sastre Vila-Trias of Barcelona, said 'It's not my problem, I gave the job away' despite taking a significant amount of money from me.  Barcelona Barcelona
Author: Barcelona, Builders & Contractors: Sasgar Internet

Jun 19 2017
Milanoo China I ordered my sons graduation suite and shoes it said pick the shipping I paid 44 dollars for shipping and it said the stuff would arrive in 3 to 5 days China Author: Buffalo, New York Advertising Agencies: Milanoo Internet

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 18 2017
Tim Hortons Manager, supervisor and 2-3 co workers Manager is shady, sipervisor is the manager niece and my co workers are followers Buffalo New York Author: Buffalo, New York Bake Shops: Tim Hortons Buffalo, New York

Jun 18 2017
familypoolfun.com swimline corp called 2weeks agao to see if my pool was under warranty talked to larry who said he would get back to me about my liner and pool that has a rust spot from top to bottem my pool is only 3 yrs old and i have a warrenty new york Author: Holiday, Florida Civil Rights Violators: familypoolfun.com new york, New York

Jun 18 2017
Robert MAX Bishop Max Bishop, Robert Max Bishop III, Robert Max Bishop 3 THE LEGENDARY MAX BISHOP IS NOTHING BUT A DIRTY MULE TRADING SCAMMING CON ARTIST Paragould Arkansas
No longer a friend Author: Sylacauga, Alabama Horse Breeders / trainers: Robert MAX Bishop Paragould, Arkansas

Jun 17 2017
Tick Box Have been told several times since 4/21/2017 that my return of $65.00 is bering processed. Was told one time hat their processor was down and they wouldsend me a check. Waited two weeksand called. Finally got , who I was told, was aa supervisor. He checked my account out and told me that I didhave a refundof$65.00 comin to me and the he would expedite and get a check out to me immediately. this ws on 5-3-17. Iby Damon Atlanta Georgia. Author: Castle Rock, Colorado TVs & VCRs: Tick Box Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
EyeOpulent / Completeskin Auto CANCEALATION IS A LIE ! Lost $200's for 3 months BECAUSE NO CANCEALATION # LADIES PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK! Fountain Valley, California Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Skin Care: EyeOpulent / Completeskin Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Florida pharmacy online James Wayne,Paul Kay,Cynthia Lopez I was told to send western union 300.00 to James and 200.00 to Paul and 200.00 to Cynthia and then if I sent 200.00 more dollars to Cynthia all in India I would get 200.00 back. Then I was waiting for my order and they w I lost 900.00 western union to 3 people james wayne,cynthia lopez,paul kay Florida Floridapharmacy I got my product report 1379509 Author: Newtown, Pennsylvania Pharmacies Online: Florida pharmacy online Internet