Your Search | 3

Jul 23 2016
Directv charging me after 3 alerts to cancel 2 phone and 1 in writing Internet Author: coffeeville ms, Mississippi Cash Services: Directv Internet

Jul 23 2016
Speed Auto Sales Speed Auto Sales and LeasingPerryTim BrownBillMike RussoMichael RussoMike RussoMichael AminovMike AminovMamon Aminov Send me a deposit to hold the car!!! Find a Family member to Finance the Car!!! We have no record of your deposit!!! Phoenix Arizona FBI gets involved!!! 2/3/16 Author: Irvine, California Auto Dealers: Speed Auto Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 23 2016
Family Law, Inc. MembershipAgreement 9/3/2013 Los Ageles California Author: Deltona, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Family Law, Inc. Los Ageles, California

Jul 23 2016
Skinyouth enhanced Skin Rejuvenation the indiviuals we talked to were Brandon & Ingrid Will not cancel order or refund the 3 orders they sent' Santa ana Cal Internet Author: GLEN MILLS, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Skinyouth enhanced Skin Rejuvenation Internet

Jul 22 2016
PODS Over charged and billed 3 months after service provider without a approval for additional charges Nationwide Author: mpls, Mississippi Housing Rentals: PODS Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Sundance Vacation Told me we had 30 days to cancel, but when I tried to cancel within 3 weeks told me my contract couldn't be cancelled and if I didn't pay it would need up my credit. Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Timeshare Rentals: Sundance Vacation Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

Jul 21 2016
Vanilla® Visa® Gift Card HNM42.COM 8008872093 , NY,KRP88.COM 888-8751758 , NY,NM42.COM 8008872093 , NY,QVR55.COM 888-7379621 , NYCGXPAY.COM , FL21 GROUP LONG IS CITY , NY I recieved a $300 gift card from Time Warner Cable last year and except for the 2 or 3 small purchases, the entire card was milked by unknow companies with non working websites and phone numbers. I feel cheated. NY Internet Author: Woodside, New York Credit Card Fraud: Vanilla® Visa® Gift Card Internet

Jul 21 2016
I Bought a M92 SBR. Never got it to shoot more than 10 rounds without a jam. Sent it back to him 3 times , he kept saying it was fixed but lied each and every time. Finally after the third time and videos of it NOT working he told me to get it fixed and he would pay for it. I did and now he refuses to pay. He's a liar and now I have to take him to court to get my money back. Bradenton Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Guns & Ranges: Felex Yukhtman Bradenton, Florida

9, Report #1220383

Jul 21 2016
Trinity Energy Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Trinity Energy Group learned from past years in business to invest into Low Risk Oil Producing Oil Projects Only. In the last 3 years, Oil Prices have Dropped to a 10 year low in the Industry. Trinity Energy Group only looks for Oil Projects, that are producing and we can buy them at 10-30 cents on a Dollar. Trinity Energy Group is a New Oil Market on getting Oil projects discounted, Like the US was in the Real Estate market 3-5 years.*UPDATE: Trinity Energy Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Fair Oaks, California Loans: Trinity Energy Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Trinity Energy Group Inc oil, gas and energy company. Trinity Energy Group, a team of experts with industry expertise and core-competencies to manage the investment life-cycle from project acquisition through development, drilling, production and exit strategy for investor liquidity of each project and investment. Sacramento, California

Jul 21 2016
3 Blind Mouse Window Coverings, Inc. Held my $998.00 for 3 1/2 months before delivering product San Diego California Author: Carlsbad, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: 3 Blind Mouse Window Coverings, Inc. San Diego, California

Jul 21 2016
Ross Iannarelli STMPO Race Products, STMPO Clothing, STMPO Ross Iannarelli ripped me off close to 100grand which includes 3 heavily modified cars that include a 2002 Right Hand Drive Mugen Honda Civic Si, 1992 JDM Honda NSX, 1997 Acura NSX; In addition to the 3 cars that were heavily modified; there are also car parts and cash with all combined value which I paid for close to 100,000 USD. Not only did he not perform the work, but he basically stripped all the 3 and sold the parts in addition to the cash and other parts sent to him. Tempe Arizona
Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Parts: Ross Iannarelli Tempe, Arizona

Jul 21 2016
Hotels.com Itin: 122440223185 - Case ID : [REQ:S-108859951Clarion Hotel Empire Meadowlands Hotel Became ill in hotel, Failed regrigeration for my medications despite daily promises (3-4x/day) that this would be addressed,Secaucus New Jersey Author: Arlington, Virginia Hotel: Hotels.com Secaucus, New Jersey

Jul 20 2016
Paschall Truck Lines PTL No pay after 3 week of lease purchase MURRAY Kentucky Author: Nashville, Arkansas Trucking Companies: Paschall Truck Lines Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Sweet Paula pods I had bought $45.00 worth of pods for a wedding I was hosting. The money came out instantly and not one email back nothing. I asked for a refund and nothing and it's been 3 month's. I am livid California Internet Author: spokane, Washington Abusive Children: Sweet Paula pods Internet

Jul 20 2016
UNKNOWN M. MOORE---MARK SMITH---BARTON MILLAN---FRED SPRING SENT ME A REAL LOOKING CHECK FOR $2980.72 TO BUY 3 PHONE--TOOK CHECK TO POLICE DEPT. HOUSTON, TEXAS Author: SONOMA, California Cellular Phone Companies: MOORE---MARK SMITH---BARTON MILLAN---FRED SPRING Internet

Jul 19 2016
Coastal Heating Cooling Specialist Jon Ardnt Taking over 8months to install a new Navien Furnace- NOT trained, misses appts. YELLS at customer on phone, lies to get out of doing job, says 2of 3 floors with heat is good enough Hampton Falls New Hampshire
Author: Hampton, New Hampshire Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Coastal heating Cooling Specialist Hampton Falls, New Hampshire

Jul 19 2016
MADE A MANO MADE A MANO TILES MADE A MANO HANDMADE TILES MADE A MANO CERAMIC TILES MADE A MANO ITALIAN TILES MADE A MANO CERAMIC TILE This company sent me tile that looked absolutely nothing like the stunning tile they had pictured on their site. I paid a fortune and then when I expressed my desire for a replacement and/or refund I was ignored by the Made A Mano Sales Manager I was dealing with, Asa Cooper. I would like to warn all potential customers of Made A Mano to stay away from this company and choose another tile company who actually delivers tile that is even remotely similar to what they have pictured on their website. What they sent me is $3/sf tile that I paid $60/sf for!!! These people are SCAM artists. They picture one thing and sell you another!!! And then they IGNORE you. Spare yourself the agony!!! Stay away from MADE A MANO tile! Author: South Orange, New Jersey Building Products: MADE A MANO Kobenhavn, Denmark

Jul 19 2016
Milk Embroidery Did not send us our products (3 months and counting) or give us a refund City of Downey California Author: Columbus, Ohio Clothing Stores: Milk Embroidery City of Downey, California

Jul 19 2016
Fidelity Bank PLC 1. Venus Lambert pretending a cancer patient 2. Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo as the said bank managing director 3. Mabeido Richard as the messenger 4. Christopher Ezeh As chairman I think they are using Dr. Okonkwo for a scam so that they can get money from me Lagos Lagos, Nigeria Author: Danao city, Alabama Accounting: Fidelity Bank PLC Internet

Jul 19 2016
AMERICOM Norcross and associates This company will rip you OFF , you work for them they tell you you don't get a commission until 3 months when you get your commission it's under 200$ , the company owners and supervisor and he person all family or someone that mess with the family member the supervisor Dave BORSA slept with the COMISSION GIRL KATEY SHE WORKS FROM HOME , they all work together to keep our commission They was located in Norcross now they move Georgia Author: Atlanta , Georgia Websites: AMERICOM Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Your Choice Auto, Joliet Your Choice Auto They do not stand behind their product. Vehicle is inoperable after only 3 weeks. Joliet Illinois Author: Mokena, Illinois Auto Dealers: Your Choice Auto, Joliet Joliet, Illinois

Jul 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Letter Stated I won $3.9million but must send $20 to receive it by 3/24/2016 or I am excluded. BABYLON New York Author: Houston, Texas WANTED REWARD $$$: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

Jul 18 2016
Tim's Transmission or TIm's Transmissions Charged for a Free Estimate & Threatened to keep vehicle or charge 3-4-5 times the price. Beauty Kentucky Author: Kermit, West Virginia Auto Mechanics: Tim's Transmission Beauty , Kentucky

Jul 18 2016
Great Vacs There are other names associated with this company, but I cannot seem to regain access to them. After waiting 3 weeks for vacuum, it arrived and does not work at all, will not even turn on. West Jordan Utah Author: Louisville, Kentucky Appliances: Great Vacs Wewst Jordan, Utah