Your Search | 3

Apr 22 2016
Modlily I ordered 2 swimsuits from the site with my credit card and have not received them and it's been 3 weeks they have no phone or can reach them by email Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Modlily Internet

Apr 21 2016
icsolution I add money on the phone through icsoultion because my wife is in jail. this is a company you call so you can get phone calls from jail. i add the money through ics, my wife called in the calls were droping so all the money i put on the phone was gone with out me talking to my wife this happen 4/8/16they told me it will take 3 business days to put the money back. here it is4/21/16in still no money has been place back on the phone are my card Internet Author: sac, California Correctional Facilities: icsolution Internet

Apr 20 2016
Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Take Two Nights “Customers first… Always.”  sets itself apart from the rest by providing destination experiences at more than 40 premier domestic & international destinations. Take Two Nights has received a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. This program benefits the consumer by assuring them of complete satisfaction and confidence when dealing with member businesses. Take Two Nights has made a serious commitment to 100% customer satisfaction so that consumers can feel safe, confident and secure.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Two Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Two Nights is a prepaid 3 day 2 night stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront, this eliminates the guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Tallevast , Florida

Apr 20 2016
Whole Foods 14 Ounce Fresh Baby Kale Package Product Short by 3 1/8 Ounces Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Grocery Stores: Whole Foods Chicago, Illinois

Apr 19 2016
RainSoft Great Lakes Water Treatment, Inc. Sale's man over stay 3 hours, made promises that later found out was misleading. I was informed of maintances free system and tech said that was untrue, plus there is a fee for any repairs. My husband and I were mislead. Finall, I sent tech away and cancel the order. Cleveland Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Consumer Services: RainSoft Cleveland, Ohio

Apr 19 2016
Aamco Renton Louvin Automotive 2 locations, 4 managers, 3 months without my truck, and left with a transmission that leaks, snags into gear, and needs to be completely redone. renton Washington
Author: Puyallup, Washington Auto Repair Service: Aamco Renton renton, Washington

Apr 18 2016
Abt water Hauck homes are the same group they continue to overcharge for water usage and they wont fix water leak !! I called the plumbers and they tole me 3 times rhey dont do trailers !! I cant get anyone to fix water leak!! Mt Morris Illinois Been calling around and plumbers wont bother coming to trailer court Author: Mount Morris, Illinois Mobile Home Parks: Abt water Mt mprris il, Illinois

Apr 18 2016
Red mountain funding Warning !! Warning!! Stay away from this company!! This company is a repo business, under the disguise of a finance company. Thay are hoping you miss payment so thay can repo your car snd resale it to another unsuspecting buyer. Thay are rude on the phone when you call and question any of their actions. If you are one week late thay will come pick up (repo)your car. My daughter was in the hospital for 3 weeks unresponsive. Without any letters in the mail, thay came and swooped up the car. They then will charge you all kinds of astronomical fees to get it back, making it nearly impossible. If you have any belongings in the vehicle they will charge you $25 to retrieve them. They say it's in the contract, but I'm calling bullshit... They prey on the uninformed customer. Best bet is to deal with a reputable financial company.  A good finance company wouldn't have six to seven cars out front, with $400.00 sticker prices on them. I'm sure thay will respond to this complaint with some generic response, making it seem like they care about their customers. Don't be fooled in to thinking thay won't do the same thing to you. Mesa Arizona Another Deadbeat Wail Author: mesa, Arizona Loans: Red mountain funding Mesa, Arizona

Apr 18 2016
zeno autopartsinc bid to supply transmission. took payment did not deliver, cancelled order after 4 weeks, have been waiting 3 weeks for refund to be sent. Hamilton New Jersey Author: Irvington, Alabama Car Parts & Accessories: zeno autopartsinc Hamilton, New Jersey

Apr 16 2016
Wetakesection8 Promised landlord contacts, phone numbers didn't work , didn't find apartment and was charged 3 days after using the website once California Internet Author: Brooklyn , New York Advertising / Deceptive: Wetakesection8 Internet

Apr 16 2016
Age Rewind it was DermaFi Cream before they were forced to close because of the same unethical practices Purposley confusing consumers with convoluded verbage. Jumping from 1 explanation to another one without consistently.A lot of work went into their contract, not only to hide important consumer information but to glide by the fact that the 14 day trial starts 3 to 5 days before you even receive the product! The usual time of the trial period starts upon receipt of product so you can actually use it. so the 14 day trial is really only 10 or 11 days long. This has been thought out and they cant be touched. I also find it amazing that the same product that did not work for me and cost 5.95 now costs me 92.00 and still doesn't work. La Jolla California Internet Author: Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania On-Line Stores: age rewind Internet

Apr 15 2016
One Hour A/C Thieves. The service technician tried to tell me that the a/c was out of freon and that it would cost me $525.00 to add freon ,410A, and die . He then told me that he would be back in 3 weeks to check for the leak. I told him to put panel back on and leave A/C alone. Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: One Hour A/C Lakeland, Florida

Apr 15 2016
jim westness stole my moped, fan ,and 2000 loan money and 3 trikkes las vegas Nevada address? Author: Las vegas, Nevada Blabber Mouth: jim westness las vegas, Nevada

Apr 15 2016
Robert Bob Pinterich Deadbeat Dad if there ever was one; currently THOUSANDS of dollars behind on child support Jacksonville Florida Join us Author: Grenada, Mississippi Dead Beat Dads: Robert Bob Pinterich - DEADBEAT DAD Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 14 2016
Boardwalk Buy Based on their description of $79.99 original value, I purchased 3 bags at $4.99. RIP OFF. I wouldn't give you $1.99 for them!!! Internet
Author: gulfport, Mississippi Bed & Bath: Boardwalk Buy Internet

Apr 14 2016
EZ auto finance E-Z auto finance Sell Luxury Vehicles which are lemons and dont drive past 2-3 hours of use (transmission failed) marietta Georgia
Let's Look At The Facts Author: marietta, Georgia Auto Dealers: EZ auto finance marietta, Georgia

Apr 13 2016
MLSDev Inc They have promised to deliver on our project and unfortunately after 3 months they wasted our time and gave up and dumped the project Las Vegas Nevada Author: Burbank, California Programmers: MLSDev Inc Las Vegas , Nevada

Apr 13 2016
T Mobile I bought 4 phones 2 years ago from a T mobile store. The person at the store told me that I could get a 5th line for free or even cheaper, I cannot remember which one. I stated that I had no need for it, but they assured me it would not cost anything and to get the deal I got I needed to get it. I assure you I have never activated it or used it. So I find out that they are charging me $13.95 per month for it and T mobile rep tells me that they cannot cancel it, but they can give me a monthly credit. I trust that they take care of that. Today I get my bill and notice I notice I am being charged for that and $10.00 a month for 3 of my four (or 5 lines) for some kind of protection plan. I assume that I was sold it and agreed to it, but feel I was mislead, since I did not get it on all lines and I am not very clear on what it is. Nationwide Resolved Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
Susquehanna Bank After not using my account for 3 months I finally decided to deposit some money into it .NOT CASH A CHECK but DEPOSIT money . Before going into the bank I checked the account and everything seem fine the balanced of course was 0.00 i havent used it in mo ths so i didnt expect any cash in there. Willow Grove Pennsylvania Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Banks: Susquehanna Bank Willow Grove , Pennsylvania

Apr 12 2016
Global Eyeglasses globaleyeglassesglobaleyeglasses.com Global Eyeglasses 3 Strikes Internet
Author: California Eye Care: Global Eyeglasses Internet

Apr 12 2016
safe-guard products international,llc Autonation tire & Wheel service I have slow leaks on 3 tires, and was told only one tire could be replaced. atlanta Georgia Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Warranty: safe-guard products international,llc atlanta, Georgia

Apr 12 2016
Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways RIPOFF REPORT RECOMMENDS | VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Coast to Coast Grand Getaways' commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is echoed in its corporate motto, Customers first.... Always.*UPDATE: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Liars, liars pants on fire! Author: Pacifica, California Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways where vacation dreams come true. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways offer an impressive array of vacation opportunities for you and your family to explore. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways members enjoy the services of a Travel Counselor, who will tend to your every vacation need. Sarasota, Florida

Apr 11 2016
William Ryan Woods Jerry Cumpler, Ozarks Waterpark Ventures, LLC, Dba Wilderness Resorts Ozarksrwoods www.hurleywoods.com, FRAUD, Extortion, Lier, Premeditated scam artist, Default Judgement over 3 million, False representation of a attorney at law! Crime! St. Louis MO
$40M Lawsuit Author: Little Rock, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: William Ryan Woods St. Louis,

Apr 11 2016
ReviveDerma Select Health,Acelife Health LLCBeauty Impressions LLC, I suspect among many more sneaky business practices, has taken extremes amounts of money from my debit acct one on 2/29/16 the next on 3/16/16 ! Santa Ana California
Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Customer: ReviveDerma Santa Ana, California

Apr 11 2016
Well Striderq telling what reporting the wrong that somebody did to you on this site like chaz and ashley did to us is not slander when it is the truth what they did and she keeps spreading. Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama