Your Search | 3

Aug 22 2015
1. -O.C. GERMAN. 2. - PROMOTIONAL RENTAL LLC. 3. - PROMOTIONAL RENTAL MARKETING. OWNER- Lawrence Pearl. Larry Pearl. Protional rental marketing. OC German auto service Auto repair, auto sales, rental car, auto service Costa mesa California Author: cypress, California Auto Repair Service: 1. -O.C. GERMAN. 2. - PROMOTIONAL RENTAL LLC. 3. - PROMOTIONAL RENTAL MARKETING. OWNER- Lawrence Pearl. Aliso Viejo , California

Aug 22 2015
Name brand jeans Levis for less or Allen Nolen I ordered 3 pair of 550 relaxed jeans then it told me to pick the color I wanted so I picked all same color. So when I got them I had 3 different colors and looked used . When I contacted name brand jeans/levis for less Allen Nolen responded that I get what color they send because they are cheap and to shop at a store next time. So why ask me what color I wanted if I get whatever they want to send Charlestown Indiana Author: Jackson , Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Name brand jeans Internet

Aug 22 2015
As seen on tv Microtouch 3 tough blade Wayne New Jersey Author: BLUE ISLAND, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: As seen on tv Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
ACE Settlement Department, Kevin Harasses me, threatens to throw me in jail for 3 years, says I owe over $4000, Internet Author: Aurora, Indiana Criminal Justice System: ACE Settlement Department Internet

Aug 21 2015
Alicia Spickler eBay Motors Did not receive the Mazda 3 that cost me $3023.70 Using PAYPAL Cassh cards bought from Dollar General, Colorado Springs Colorado Petal Mississippi
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Motor Vehicle: Alicia Spickler Petal , Mississippi

Aug 18 2015
Janice Czaikowski and Henry Czaikowski Rented from them for 3 years. Took excellent care of their house. My wife and I decided to buy a house. I have them 60 days notice of my intentions even though my lease only said 30. At a period of 30 days I finally put an offer in on a house and because I knew they would not extend our lease for any period I went ahead and gave them my 30 days notice. Grant it I did give it at 1:30 am an hour and a half late I guess.. To make a long story short. My wife and I moved out and now they are trying to hit us on a 30 day notice fee of $2400. $2400 for giving notice an hour an a half late even though we gave them 60 days notice of our intentions. Crazy! Also they are literally trying to charge us for everything in their house even though we left it in better shape than what they gave it to us in. Do yourself a huge favor and do not rent from these people. They will just screw you in the long run! Lake Mary Florida Author: Florida Housing Rentals: Janice Czaikowski Lake Mary, Florida

Aug 18 2015
Eldorado resorts company Company said timeshare would increase in value 3 to 5% per year. Prices only going up buy now. Las Vegas Nevada Author: McAllen, Texas Timeshare Rentals: Eldorado resorts company Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 17 2015
Sunstate Timeshare or Value Getaway ..John Kirk - john@sunstatetimeshare.com Brian Fuller - bpaulone@icloud.comRandy Siverson - randy.sunstatetimeshare@gmail.com Same as other complaint from a year ago...bought a timeshare from them on Ebay, they asked for payment 3 times (check, credit card, and then credit card again), Never got anything and now they just disappeared. Daytona Beach Florida Author: Southern California, California Sunstate Timeshare Daytona Beach, Florida

Aug 17 2015
The Journey Pros additional telephone number 844-330-0719another email address refunds@journeypros.com My account was debited 3 times June 17,18,19 ,2105. Is should have only been debited twice.. Startedthe request for my refund of $450.00 on the 19th of June 2015.I have sent them every document that they have ask me for and I still don't have the refund asof today Aug 17, 2015. The email address customerservice@thejourneypros.com and refunds@thejourneypros.com I get nothing when I put them in. If anyone can help me retrieve my funds it would be appreciated. nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: The Journey Pros Nationwide

Aug 17 2015
Greg McLeod Forex Pip and Run Trading ClubFores PayDaysFXCM Moderator Thomas Gregory McLeod? traded account down over 60% in 3 months, promised refund and bailed, traded illegally after being told to stop. Dallas Internet, Texas Author: Carbondale, Colorado Financial Services: Greg McLeod Internet

Aug 16 2015
PublishAmerica America Star Books/ Textstream Publishers Fraud ,Misrepresentation, Infringement on authors rights, continue to represent themselves as my publisher, aslo has included other publishers such as Textstream. Purchased my publishing rights from PA on August 3, 2013 Baltimore Maryland Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Liars: PublishAmerica Nationwide

Aug 16 2015
BATTERIES+BULBS BOB DEVANNA Won't honor 3 year non pro rated warranty on $200.00 car battery Manchester Connecticut
Author: West Hartford, Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: BATTERIES+BULBS Manchester, Connecticut

Aug 16 2015
Affordable Vacations International AVI, Travel Center, TourSeminarInfo.com, Affiliated with Fun Times Travel Company that called offered a free 3-7 day cruise, a 2 night hotel stay, and 2 airplane tickets in exchange for attending a 90 minute presentation. I attended presentation, and the tickets they gave are from Fun Times Travel and require activation fees and research on the internet reveals this is a scam. Sunnyvale, California Author: Sacramento, California Travel Services: Affordable Vacations International Sunnyvale, CA 94085-4014, California

Aug 13 2015
Shore dream vacation rental Rented a condo for a week. 2 weeks after my departure they charged my credit card $500. When comforted they stated it was for damages. I notified them on arrival of damages that were already in the unit. Had pictures to back it up. I also had insurance that would cover said damages. Spent 3 weeks trying to get a refund and they would not return calls or emails. Shore dreams Nationwide Author: Tarpon springs , Florida Travel Services: Shore dream vacation rental Nationwide

Aug 12 2015
Frontier Communications upping a package deal every 3 months Angola Indiana Author: Angola, Indiana Telephone Companies: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Aug 11 2015
1-800- ask gary Christopher N Ligori I used 1-800 ask Gary recently when I was rear ended while stopped at a red light,11-25-14 my neck was hurt pretty bad and still is after 9 months, they sent me to physicians group in Brandon fla. which is close to where I live. They had me to come in 2 or 3 times a week so they can document my pain, more if I was willing, I kept telling them I'm in pain buy they never addressed my pain other than writing everything down and worthless therapy and 4 or 5 MRIs which seemed to make it worse. They even did an MRI on my brain, this physicians group has made 10s of thousands off me but did nothing to help me.  tampa Florida Slander Kickbacks Author: dover, Florida Attorneys General: 1-800- ask gary Florida

Aug 11 2015
EBAY seller drn8dwg Refused To Cancel Order And Refused Refund Internet 3 Days Author: Deer Park, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: EBAY Internet

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 09 2015
San diego advance skin care Owner is a crook! I bought a a massage package of 3 a while back. I emailed, called, and left a voicemail a couple of times to the number provided on the website to try to redeem my last massage package but the owner ,MARY, is missing and action and would not return emails or phone calls! She's a crook! Hope KARMA bites her in the butt. Do not buy the packages she promotes, be wary of this business. San Diego California Author: California Massage Therapists: San diego advance skin care San Diego, California

Aug 09 2015
3 Day Blinds Wrong blinds-no refund Nationwide Author: Grapevine, Texas Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: 3 Day Blinds Nationwide

Aug 09 2015
FreedomPop 1) Freedompop charged me far in excess of what they said; 2) Charging for service I do not have, so I am left without a phone; 3) Failed to respond to my repeated emails on how to establish service Los Angeles California Author: Henniker, New Hampshire Telephones: FreedomPop Internet

Aug 08 2015
Appliance Product Service Ed was the repairman. Bob was the man who answered the phone. I went online to search for a repair man since my refrigerator went bad. I found this company who said they can come out the same day and check it out. I should had known something was not right Ed the repair man was unprofessionally late with no phone call.... After 2 hours he arrived and stated it was the electric board charged us 400. I handed only 100. down to make sure he would come back. After numberous call to the company he showed up 3 weeks later and we paid him off since he claimed it was completed and to give it 24 hours at least. And the refrigerator worked for one week when it broke down again  All I want is my refrigerator to work again as I am a single mother who barely makes it day by day my funds are limited and I just can't be giving away money like it grows in my yard. Nationwide Author: Bellmawr, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: Appliance Product Service

Aug 07 2015
Holiday Systems Int./Punta Resorts,Mazatlan/ Patricia Garcia/ Karol BEWARE OF SCAM/STARTING AT THE AIRPORT/FREE TRANSPORT/ FREE2 NIGHT ACCOMMODATION /AFTER 3 MONTHS STILL NO CORRESPONDENCE. Mazatlan, Sinaloa, MexicoSC Author: long beach, California Resorts: Holiday Systems Int./Punta Resorts,Mazatlan Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico,

Aug 07 2015
Kia motors Kia motors I have a 3 yr old car under warranty engine need to be replace,Kia will not honor their warranty Nationwide Nationwide Author: Adamstown, Maryland Auto Warranty: Kia motors Nationwide

Aug 06 2015
Thompson Asphalt Joe Thompson Christopher Zugmaier Came to our home gave us a bid they left few days later called and asked for 1/3 of the job upfront so we paid him and they never showed up to do the work gave us every excuse in the book of why the can't make! We asked for our money back and once again 100 of excuses. DON'T DO BUSINESS with these guys They are scammers and shady St. Louis Missouri Author: Imperial, Missouri Attorneys General: Thompson Asphalt St. Louis , Missouri