Your Search | 3

Apr 08 2014
ACSpaydayloan CREDITOR - ACE CASH SERVICES. UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED 4 SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU AND THEY ARE: 1- VIOLATION OF FEDERAL BANKING REGULATION  2- COLLATERAL CHECK FRAUD 3- THEFT BY DECEPTION  4- AND THE BIGGEST ONE IS E.F.T. THAT IS ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER Internet Author: Silver Lake, Kansas Cult: ACSpaydayloan Internet

Apr 08 2014
eversave i had place an order for jewerly on 2-1-2014 have email them twice on 3-18-2014 and 3-27-2014 keep saying will get back with me within 48-72 hours no order recieved yet walefield.ma 01880 Internet Author: allegan, Michigan Jewelry Stores: eversave Internet

Apr 07 2014
DWO Media Comparethedalek.com Did not deliver subscription after 5 months and 3 emails and did not respond to requests for a refund London Internet Author: San Francisco, California Books, Records & Videos: DWO Media Internet

Apr 07 2014
PayPower Visa Pay Power Visa Prepaid Card Holding Income Tax for 3 months!! Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: PayPower Visa Select State/Province

Apr 07 2014
globeprosystems and brenda atkins brenda atkins meantor for globeprosystems took 39.95 from account unauthorised on 3/31/14 after i decided not to buy the products for an online business scottsdale arizona Author: clarksville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: globeprosystems and brenda atkins Select State/Province

Apr 07 2014
skype I signed up for 1 month, thet billed (so far) for 3. No way to contact them. Internet Author: COTTONTOWN, Tennessee Telephone Companies: skype Internet

Apr 07 2014
advantage rental car manager's nane steve. I made my reservation online for less than $100 for 3 days. The day that I dropp off the car I was a few hours late than they charge more than double without a good explanation. I was told that it was because I was late for those hours, wich made no sense to me. for 3 days it came about $100 and for a few hours late it is close to $150. Please I would like someone to contact those cone artist and make them stop hurting people like this. Tampa Florida Author: Hackettstown, New Jersey Auto Rentals: advantage rental car Tampa, Florida

Apr 06 2014
KANNAWAY - Cannabis News- Hemp Marketing - CBD oil - Kannaway MLM 50,000 people joined the Kannaway Scam in 3 months -with no compensation plan? Now 50,001 thanks CannabisCashflow.com Nationwide
Author: flint, Michigan Home Based Business: KANNAWAY Nationwide

Apr 06 2014
Vacation Property Marketing onlinevpm.com Called me 3 times asking if i wanted to sell my timeshare AFTER I ALLREADY SIGNED UP WITH THEM TO SELL IT Internet Author: deer park, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Vacation Property Marketing Internet

Apr 05 2014
The ATP The ATP, Achievement Trust Prosperity Negative 120% ROI in under 3 months, Great return guys! Sydney New South Wales Author: Perth, Other Financial Services: The ATP Sydney, Other

Apr 05 2014
Fireti titanium wallet Fireti titanium wallets and Iphone cases Placed a order with the company , at that point was told there would be a slight delay in orders and I should receive my order the following month. Well 3 months passed 10 emails sent to the company direct and 3 emails to their facebook account. And no reply to any of them. banchory united kingdom Author: washington, Dist of Columbia Unusual Rip-Off: Fireti titanium wallet banchory, British Columbia

Apr 05 2014
Auto Specialists Of Florida/ Florida Auction Direct,Registered agent Celeste Daiagi, Sales hole Neil Marcelino Documented on 3 seperate occasions to refund deposit Hollywood Florida
Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Auto Specialists Of Florida Hollywood, Florida

Apr 04 2014
bost moble chris#bh626693 Stacy#519783878 /fu850770 nothing but problem when activated been over charged for 3/4 months manegers keep hanging up very rude have it recorded need lawer elyria ohio Nationwide Author: elyria, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: bost moble chris#bh626693 Nationwide

Apr 04 2014
AAA Air Duct Technician damaged my ceiling leaving a 3 ft by 3ft hole in my ceiling. They promised to pay for damages but never did. Hammonton New Jersey
Author: Franklinville, New Jersey Home Improvements: AAA Air Duct Hammonton, New Jersey

Apr 04 2014
American Water Resources I had been a customer with this company since 2004. I started having sewer problems the last 3 years so they sent a company out to run a camera in the sewer line. The sewer company found a belly had developed in my line from the ground shifting. American Water Resources refuses to cover that claim but on their website it specificaly says they cover shifting ground which in this case the refuse. this company is happy taking your money but its hard to get them to repair any problems even when it states they will. Voorhees, NJ 08043 Nationwide Author: streator, Illinois Maintenance Companies: american water resources Nationwide

Apr 04 2014
millenium travel i supposedly won a free trip from a travel company with millenium travel the millenium company gave me so many stipulations such as weekday trave, 3 destinations, no certain dates. I gave them a one hundred dollar refundable deposit. I cancelled the trip because they kept giving me the runaround and changing the dates and finally the trip was supposed to cost me 600 dollars and it was not free. The milenium travel company did not give me my one hundred dollars back. cleveland Nationwide Author: cleveland, Ohio Travel Agencies: millenium travel Nationwide

Apr 03 2014
Bohemia Interactive ARMA 3 Arma 3 cheated me out of 65 dollars. They are fraudulent, and are ripping off their customers to make a quick buck. Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Software: Bohemia Interactive Internet

Apr 03 2014
Cheaptickets.com - I cancelled my 3 flights ,$4600, and they told me I have one year to rebook.When I called back 9 months later, I was told the Airline has your money Author: Algonquin, Illinois Airlines: Cheaptickets.com Internet

Apr 03 2014
NETSPEND / METABANK My refund was deposited on Feb 12, 2014 to NETSPEND / META BANK. Today is April 3, 2014 netspend has been holding my refund. They tell me that they sent back to irs but irs haven't received anything from netspend. Internet Author: decatur, Georgia Income tax: netspend Internet

Apr 02 2014
Liberty Tax Service Completely messed up our taxes, been dealing with one screw up after another since Feb.3 2014 Lafayette Georgia Author: Lafayette, Georgia Income Tax Service: Liberty Tax Service Lafayette, Georgia

Apr 02 2014
American Staffing Company ASTAFFING I was emailed and offer for possible employment as a recruiting coordinator. Unlike the individual they said they could not employ because their bank was not one that ASTAFFING could work with, my bank is in there desired network. They offered me a position that consisted of 3 week training, then in the fourth week I would be hired full time. Initially they mentioned they needed my banking information so they could deposit my weekly payroll and also a deposit for some proprietary equipment that consisted of a database with thousands of resumes, most through Career Builder that we would choose. At that point, the red flag went up, and I told them there was no reason to send the deposit for the equipment to my bank,as I was not prepared to provided any funds.I am not sure what their intentions are, as I all they could get from me is $25.00. Maybe they felt the need to string me along so I didn't question them or submit a report such as this. However I would suggest based on my experience, that no one do business with them as a job seeker or an employer. Houston Texas Author: Mesquite, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: American Staffing Company Houston, Texas

Apr 02 2014
garciniacambogia@nutritioncustomercare.com delivery@mediahub.bzbodywellbein I paid an extra $48 for free refills,I've called 3 times and get the run-a-round Nationwide Author: East Earl, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: garciniacambogia@nutritioncustomercare.com Nationwide

Apr 02 2014
i-d-store; ted danzig; i-d-pass All 3 of these ID sites are Complete Scammerr, Thiefs, and Scum of the Earth. They will tak your Money and give u Back Nothing!! cleveland Internet Author: cleveland, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: i-d-store; ted danzig; i-d-pass Internet

Mar 31 2014
Sprocket Networks Appserve Technologies Opus-3 Justin Clutter John Clutter Scam, Refusal to provide address to pick up moved equipment, Refusal to adhere to own Service Level Agreements Dallas Texas Author: Plano, Texas Internet Service Providers: Sprocket Networks Dallas, Texas

Mar 31 2014
Superior Powersports Motor blew hole in it after less than 3 hours riding time... city of Industry California
Author: Chesnee , South Carolina Sporting-good Manufactures: Superior Powersports city of Industry, California

variations