Your Search | 3

Nov 26 2016
Dotty's Casino GAMING ISSUE. DIDNT PAY ME FOR 3 HOURS. KICKED OUT FOR BEING UPSET FROM ALL PROPERITES MANAGER LOW CLASS NO APOLOGY Las Vegas Nevada
I recieved a call for what? Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Casinos & Cardrooms: Dotty's Casino Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 25 2016
Blazeray Order 2 sent and Charged for 3 Ponte Verde Florida Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Blazeray Ponte Verde, Florida

Nov 25 2016
T-Mobile I will be reporting to BBB, The Complaint Board and Ripoff Report! After coming from Verizon 3 months ago my bill has been $50.00 more a month than quoted. I sat on hold for an hour, was hung up on twice , and was never given a supervisor as I requested. From the start I had faulty equipment, had it replaced with faulty equipment, then ended up having to pay for equipment that was supposed to be free. I have a long history of customer care and have never treated someone like I've been treated. And my bill is still wrong! Very disappointed! Nationwide Forget The BBB! It's a Huge CONGAME! Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Empire Carpet After carpet installation seams rippled and discovered a nail had been hammered into the carpet and floor beneath. We have made 4 appointments for repair. One they went to the wrong address 3 they cancelled after waiting all day. Customer Service was incompetent. Supervisor Pia was rude. Absolute worst. Have now rescheduled for the 5th time. Islandia, Nationwide Author: Southfields, New York Home Improvements: Empire Carpet Nationwide

Nov 24 2016
Deal Empire placed 3 e-mails and 4calls after recieving confirmation, no response nov.10th they withdrew from my bank 2x24.99$. for 2 panties, flesh color Florida Author: Gibsonville, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Deal Empire Florida

Nov 23 2016
The Dump Furniture Outlet Didn't let us know there is a no exchange policy. We called next day to exchange size of couch. Despite the customer service saying it was up the store manager. This store manager Jason Davis not only refused to return our call but would barely give us the time of day and flat out refused to work with us at all. It's a brand new piece that is 3 days old and we just wanted an exchange. tempe Arizona Author: tempe, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump Furniture Outlet tempe, Arizona

Nov 22 2016
N.E.W. CUSTOMER PROTECTION COMPANY, INC N.E.W. CUSTOMER PROTECTION COMPANY, INC is ASSUMED BUSINESS NAME registered with Oregon Secretary of State Corporation Division. The registry number is 100515097. The registry date is 3/18/2014 0:00.  Chicago or Oregon Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Home Warranty Companies: N.E.W. CUSTOMER PROTECTION COMPANY, INC Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Social Pomeranians Andrew Wallace Peter PervanPetsmart Deliveries kept my $1300 and did not give me my 3 puppies Social Pomeranians Silver Spring, MD 20192 Nationwide
Author: Plumas Lake , California Liars: Social Pomeranians Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Acceptance now Manager of acceptance now I bought a refrigerator for $950.00 on Sale, Acceptance now and I work on a 3 month deal no interest, or interest will take effect if not fully paid. I had paid 2 payments of $250.00, for a tatol of $500. Balance remaining was $450.00. tried paying it off but not chance, they didn't agree. so please help me thank you very much,because I had to start from scratch. Las Cruces New Mexico Customer Service Author: Salem, New Mexico Auto Dealers: Acceptance now Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
AAA Concrete and Landscaping Jake Sakopo, Finau Palu Took over 2/3 of the money for the job and never completed work San Leandro California Author: Tracy, California Landscaping: AAA Concrete and Landscaping San Leandro, California

Nov 21 2016
Asurion Protection Plan for Sprint Insurance offered for your Sprint phone is called Asurion. It's a Rip-Off, stay away. I paid the premium and the $200 deductible but did not get a replacement phone as stated in the contract. Sprint will tell you next business day, Asurion says 3 to 5 False Advertising Overcharging Delay Hounds offering Protection they can't honor. Asurion.com Internet Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Asurion Protection Plan for Sprint Internet

Nov 20 2016
Silver Cloud Financial I got a $600 loan I was told over the phone that the loan could be paid back in 3 payments first payment 210 second payment 201 and the third payment would be 369 now I'm being told that the first payment of 210 was all interest on the loan and that it's only 780 to pay back if you pay it all at once I was also then told that the terms were for a twenty payment stretch I know this should be illegal I have never had a loan like this before and I don't recommend this company to any one Internet Author: TAYLOR, Michigan Loans: Silver Cloud Financial Internet

Nov 19 2016
Sunstate Carriers Driver is parking vehicle 624 on Private property 11.19.16 Lyme Bay Drive Orlando, FL 32839 observed 3 PM today EDD C27 Illegal Parking on private property Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Translation Agencies: Sunstate Carriers Orlando, Florida

Nov 19 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered 3 pairs of tummy panties for $59.85 on Nov 6, 2016. The have not delivered. Internet Author: Gurnee, Illinois Cross-Border Scams: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 18 2016
Zarin Medical Zarin Medical LLCJeff KnightLee Pannell PIQO4/Naturalase QS 2j Claiming complete all color tattoo removal + promised approved deal/financed, deceptive and very misleading, dragged me thru 3+ weeks of torment with the distributer Knoxville Tennessee Author: clifton, Colorado Medical Supplies: Zarin Medical Knoxville , Tennessee

Nov 17 2016
Aloft Hotel @ Tapestry Park, Jacksonville, FL 1) Director: Jay Johnson, 2) Housekeeping Mgr: Amelia Barry, 3) GM: Jerry Gora, Mgr.: Scott Wellington Racism, Harassment Jacksonville Florida
Author: Savannah, Georgia Hotel: Aloft Hotel @ Tapestry Park, Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville, Florida

43, Report #1194303

Nov 17 2016
Lyon Marketing Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lyon Marketing Group LLC, providing the best branding, management and development for all models and actors. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Lyon Marketing Group LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Spam Author: Virginia Employees: Lyon Marketing Group LLC Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Lyon Marketing Group in the heart of Port Warwick; Newport News, VA, Lyon Marketing Group LLC corporate office specializes in custom design and branding tools for models, actors, small businesses and everyone in between. Lyon Marketing Group’s goal is to bring your own personal brand or design concept to life with custom logo creation, specialized photography sessions, graphic design for me Newport News , Virginia

Nov 17 2016
Criminal Justice Leagal Office Kevin Williams, Criminal Justice Legal Offices received a call at work. Received a complaint about me stating there are 3 allegations against me and a warrant is being issued. Calling from NY but I live in IL. Haven't been to NY in 8 years. Its a robo/rec Criminal Justice Legal Office New York NY Author: Elgin, Illinois Wanted Criminals: Criminal Justice Leagal Office Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
Mark Whitten Flip houses like your hair is on fire, Four hour formula I paid for 3 months of coaching and he only coach me for one month Washington DC Internet Author: Richton, Mississippi Realtors: Mark Whitten Internet

Nov 16 2016
Chipotle Mexican Grill My 3 Children and I Are Extremely Sick From Eating At This Chipotle Yesterday Miramar Florida Author: Miramar, Florida Fast Food Restaurants: Chipotle Mexican Grill Miramar, Florida

Nov 16 2016
Verizon Wireless Where did all this come from? Currently, I am receiving Verizon statements from 3 states... TN, GA & NJ, plus they are crediting my Discover Card every month. I don't even know what all the charges are for. I have given them well over $700, but they still cut off my service. Franklin Tennessee Author: Mesa, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Verizon Wireless Franklin, Tennessee

Nov 16 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM Made 3 charges to one of my credit cards which I did not authorize nor did I ever speak to anyone Internet It looks like you called the wrong number, use this one Author: ST THOMAS, Credit Card Fraud: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

Nov 16 2016
DERMAFI ENHANCE HEALTHWORKS I too was one that ordered the free trial with paying the $4.95 shipping. Then came $5.99. After that they removed 93.46, 94.26,, 93.46 94.26, 87.47, and 89.31. A total of $551.22. I call them and I got the same thing as others I have read i will credit you 30% back. then 50% . I must have been on the phone with them for 30 minutes and they finally said ok they would credit me 100% for the first 3.SAN DIEGO, CA. 92109 California Author: Blairsville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: DERMAFI ENHANCE HEALTHWORKS SAN DIEGO, CA. 92109, California

Nov 16 2016
Optimal Chemical, Inc. n/a ordered 12 days ago & have 2-3 delivery promise. STILL no product! Hollywood Florida Author: Vero Beach, Florida Exterminating Services: Optimal Chemical, Inc. Hollywood, Florida