3 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 3
There may be more specific results for "3"
For more specific results for "3"
Showing 26-50 of 11,949 Found Reports For more specific results for "3"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 19 2017
vlamorous I sent for the free sample for the $3.99 shipping charge. Then I get billed for this product for the next 3 months at $97.83 for one ounce of face cream.  Internet Author: Dowagiac, Michigan Skin Care: vlamorous Internet

Jun 19 2017
Sasgar Fransesc Sastre Vila-Trias This company took my money to work on my house and gave my job away to a terrible builder. When I tried to find out why the work was being done so badly and took over 1 year (meant to be 3 months), the owner Fransesc Sastre Vila-Trias of Barcelona, said 'It's not my problem, I gave the job away' despite taking a significant amount of money from me.  Barcelona Barcelona
Author: Barcelona, Builders & Contractors: Sasgar Internet

Jun 19 2017
Milanoo China I ordered my sons graduation suite and shoes it said pick the shipping I paid 44 dollars for shipping and it said the stuff would arrive in 3 to 5 days China Author: Buffalo, New York Advertising Agencies: Milanoo Internet

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 18 2017
Tim Hortons Manager, supervisor and 2-3 co workers Manager is shady, sipervisor is the manager niece and my co workers are followers Buffalo New York Author: Buffalo, New York Bake Shops: Tim Hortons Buffalo, New York

Jun 18 2017
familypoolfun.com swimline corp called 2weeks agao to see if my pool was under warranty talked to larry who said he would get back to me about my liner and pool that has a rust spot from top to bottem my pool is only 3 yrs old and i have a warrenty new york Author: Holiday, Florida Civil Rights Violators: familypoolfun.com new york, New York

Jun 18 2017
Robert MAX Bishop Max Bishop, Robert Max Bishop III, Robert Max Bishop 3 THE LEGENDARY MAX BISHOP IS NOTHING BUT A DIRTY MULE TRADING SCAMMING CON ARTIST Paragould Arkansas
No longer a friend Author: Sylacauga, Alabama Horse Breeders / trainers: Robert MAX Bishop Paragould, Arkansas

Jun 17 2017
Tick Box Have been told several times since 4/21/2017 that my return of $65.00 is bering processed. Was told one time hat their processor was down and they wouldsend me a check. Waited two weeksand called. Finally got , who I was told, was aa supervisor. He checked my account out and told me that I didhave a refundof$65.00 comin to me and the he would expedite and get a check out to me immediately. this ws on 5-3-17. Iby Damon Atlanta Georgia. Author: Castle Rock, Colorado TVs & VCRs: Tick Box Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
EyeOpulent / Completeskin Auto CANCEALATION IS A LIE ! Lost $200's for 3 months BECAUSE NO CANCEALATION # LADIES PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK! Fountain Valley, California Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Skin Care: EyeOpulent / Completeskin Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Florida pharmacy online James Wayne,Paul Kay,Cynthia Lopez I was told to send western union 300.00 to James and 200.00 to Paul and 200.00 to Cynthia and then if I sent 200.00 more dollars to Cynthia all in India I would get 200.00 back. Then I was waiting for my order and they w I lost 900.00 western union to 3 people james wayne,cynthia lopez,paul kay Florida Floridapharmacy I got my product report 1379509 Author: Newtown, Pennsylvania Pharmacies Online: Florida pharmacy online Internet

Jun 15 2017
Gamestop I purchased a game called Mafia 3 and I went ahead and got the NEW one because it was a couple dollars higher than the USED. When I got home and opened it, there was NO game in it. Also, the map that came with it had clearly been used and not new as the store claimed and sold me. THe map had ink pen markings and writing everywhere and there is a circle like someone sat their drink on it. I called back to the store that sold me the 'New' game and they insisted that they never sold that to me and they said that I never came to their store! I have the receipt saying I did! Jefferson City Tennessee
Author: Honaker, Virginia Customer: Gamestop Jefferson City, Tennessee

Jun 14 2017
Waste Management Waste Management - I was over 30 days late in paying my invoice for period 3/1/17 through 4/30/17. El Cajon California Author: El Cajon, California Recycling/Trash removal: Waste Management El Cajon, California

Jun 14 2017
Xpressary I ordered a waist trainer 3 months ago and never recieved it. I emailed 4 times and they answered 3 of them telling me its on its way. The last email they never returned. I paid 31.00 and i just want a refund. Los Angeles CA Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: Xpressary Internet

Jun 14 2017
Blue Haven Pools and Spa Houston Blue Haven...2201 highway 6 south houston, tx 77077 3 1/2 weeks of pure hell Houston, Texas
Author: Atascocita, Texas Pool Builders: Blue Haven Pools and Spa Houston Houston, Texas

Jun 13 2017
Adirondack Save-a-Stray Adopted a pup for $300, 48hours after arriving to NY from GA. Puppy was over 90 days old and had not been administered rabies vaccine until after crossing state lines. Health certificate states first shots were given in GA a week prior to his adoption in NY. Paper trail does not note any quarantine time. The pup was diagnosed parvo+ 3 days after adoption. Adoption fee and emergency vet bill was not reimbursed to the family. Corinth New York Refusing help Author: Waterford, New York Animal Services: Adirondack Save-a-Stray New York

Jun 13 2017
Noble Knight Noble Knight Holdings Corporation El Cajon CA, 92020NOBLE KNIGHT PROTECTIVE SERVICES INC, PPO, 17920, EL CAJON, SAN ... SERVICES,INC, PPO, 14259, EL CAJON, SAN DIEGO. The owner David decided not to pay (3) months of invoices! El Cajon California Author: San deigo, California Small Business Services: Noble Knight El Cajon, California

Jun 13 2017
Walmart Asurion Walmart Product Care on 10/03/2017 I purshased a 50' Hisense HD Tv with a 3year protection plan , order # 54716567175054 with a totl cost of $431.99. On 5/24/2017 icontacted asurion about a power problem with the tv. They sent a box to pack it ans shipit to Buffalo New York. Per UPS tracking they recieved it on 6/2/2017. On 6/6/2017 asurion sent an email stating that they were diagnosing the problem, on 6/8/2017 they sent a second email stating it was being repaired and should be returned in 4 to 5 days. Today Asurion call and said the screen was damaged and it wasn't under the product warrenty so the claim for remair was denied. I asked for a picture of the damaged box thinking it was broken in shipping, they didn't have a picture of the box and they said the technician said the box was fine. I said then how did the screen get broken because the only thing wrong when it sent it to you was a power problem. They then sent 2 pictures of the tv with a broken screen , this was not the condition I sent it to them. After 3 hours of passing the buck sending me from one agent and then to corporate Walmart they sent me back to Asurion only for them to tell me my claim was denied due to the coverage on the product care plan didn't cover a broken screen. It wasn't broken when i sent it and how about a picture of the box didn't have one. Asurion had this TV in their posession since June 2nd, 2017 in their facility and the damage had to happen their or the Asurion personel that signed for the package delivered from UPS was an idiot. Chicago Illinois Author: Westchester, Illinois TVs & VCRs: Walmart Chicago, Illinois

Jun 13 2017
lindamar rehabilitation overdosed my step dad 3 times and many other negligence and possable insurance fruad by billing 100%va vet Pacifica California Author: san bruno, California Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: lindamar rehabilitation

Jun 12 2017
RPM RPM calls me at least 3 times a day Washington Author: New Berlin, Wisconsin Collection Agency's: RPM Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
Glendale Water AZ Glendale Water bases Serwer rates on 3 month Dec, Jan, Feb so if you have a sprinkler leak the rest of the year you pay that rate. Glendale Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Utility Companies: Glendale Water AZ Glendale, Arizona

Jun 12 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer I placed an online order for two trial sizes on 5/3/17 and on 5/30/17 they took 99.95 out of my account. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Topeka, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer North Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 12 2017
Juvarelle, New Look Allure and New Skin Look False advertising, scam, lied to by customer service on 3 occasions, subscription based model never revealed. Internet Author: Sorrento, Florida Skin Care: Juvarelle Internet

Jun 12 2017
Average eCommerce CY Limited had a problem with my internet connection,called Netgear ,Router, was transfered to tech support at 3232508005 started for connection with them at which point they took over my lap top told them i have 2 others lap top they needed internet as well they told me it would cost $149.99 just for tech supports,,and $49.99 to complete the the work to which i agreed gave them all my payment info.they started working on 1 lap top for almost 3 hours,they told me to hang up and they would be calling me when done..they never did..im now afraid they will charge my Amex which of course it will be disputed..tried to call them back i got a voice mail.. Internet
Author: BROOKLYN, New York Computer Service & Repair: Average eCommerce CY Limited Internet

Jun 10 2017
B Line welding took my aluminum boat in to have decks put in , they said it would take about 2 weeks to do it, after 3 months, I had to pull it out manchester Tennessee Author: bell buckle, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: manchester, Tennessee

Jun 09 2017
blue lives matter gear I ordered a Confederate Flag which was free, had to pay shipping & handling. This charge was $2.99, after receiving my item they made a withdraw of $19.97 from my bank account under the name of: Blue Lives Matter Gear. The only way to contact them is this phone number: 1-936-224-7000. This # goes to a recording of not during business hours. It also says that they have 24/7 support and to leave your message and they will get back to you. Which I have called and left phone # and question on answering machine. I have 3 times on 6-2-17, 4 times on 6-5-17, and 4times on 6-6-17 and still no call back. ? TX Author: RANCHO CORDOVA, California Mail Order Services: blue lives matter gear