Your Search | 3

Sep 14 2016

Sep 13 2016
rushcard prepaid cards Meta bank corp i filed a dispute on my account on 3/30/2016 for 1,154 dollar rushcard have not put in no effort to retrieve my money only to tell me i was denied and rushcard lied about how they investigation was they was lying on me i send them police reports and everything they was rude hanging up on my face they allow my money to be taking out my account rushcard customer service is rude very rude i just want my money back from rushcard i been waiting for 4 months now Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee Accounting: rushcard prepaid cards Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Coast Management extorted $2,000.00 from me, they harassed me for 8 years of my life while living there, they ONLY picked on ME during the whole time i lived there and singled me out, i had to hire a lawyer to write the board of directors numerous letters to leave me alone, life was hell there, they harassed me so much that i ended up selling the property back in August of 2015, they monitored my life and business during the duration of me staying over there, the invented new rules every year to make my life impossible to live there, 3 homeowners ganged up on me and bullied me for the whole time that i was there: jen, jim and carlos and they worked with carolyn simmons the property manager who always believed them. Agoura Hills California Author: Los Angeles, California Property Management: Coast Management Agoura Hills, California

Sep 13 2016
Hero patches This company most have one worker only never answer phones, we call and leave message and never call back been trying to talk to them for 3 weeks, i was told a price then once inaccepted sampler they told me a diferent price, said sampler deposit was fully refundable and they dont answer or do anything Internet Author: South river, New Jersey Tailor Shops: Hero patches Internet

Sep 11 2016
Daniel Martini, James Serenko, Jason Lenzi, Shawn Pelo $2 million Ebay sports autograph fraud uncovered in the Valley YOUNGSTOWN Ohio
Guidelines to follow to protect yourself from buying a forgery on eBay Author: Chicago, Illinois On-Line Business: Daniel Martini, James Serenko, Jason Lenzi, Shawn Pelo Internet

Sep 10 2016
Vivalux face cream and eye serum Took $200.00 dollars out of my account for tria onlyl 3 days after reciving trial after Internet Author: St regis, Montana Eye Care: Vivalux face cream and eye serum Internet

Sep 08 2016
Car Castle when we bought our car we were promised that we would get one free car wash per month for every month that we owned the car. They honored that for the first two years, but then in year 3 they said it was only a two year promise. Fullerton, California Author: Fullerton, California Car Washes: Car Castle Fullerton, CA , California

Sep 08 2016
Dr Kenneth Jaffee Personal and insurance billing for the same visit, 3 times Lake Worth Florida Author: delray beach, Florida Physicians: Dr Kenneth Jaffee Lake Worth, FL

Sep 08 2016
LightlnTheBox I bought some items at their webshob , it said 3-4 buisness day of delivery , and i ordered it 1 september , it still havent left the company in china yet. They dont take people seriously , This is the second time i ordered items from them , and it happend the first time to , i wanted to give them a second chance but i dont think they will be better . Author: oslo, Customer: LightlnTheBox Internet

Sep 08 2016
Independent Pool Inc Can not get them to finish pool construction job. Pool has now popped 3 feet out of the ground Venice Florida
Author: Bradenton, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Independent Pool Inc Venice, Florida

Sep 07 2016
nikon los angeles service center over charged for prostate 3 range finder repair-4-year old item had faulty battery compartment that would not close when battery was inserted. los angeles California Author: plano, Texas Cameras & Video: nikon los angeles service center los angeles, California

Sep 07 2016
Subco Contact us at subco.com I started receiving 3 different magazines in my name that I have not ordered. I called the companies which is Good Housekeeping the Oprah Magazine and women's day to cancel and I'm told I cannot cancel that a third-party ordered them for me. I do not want them I can't afford them and I want them cancelled. how can somebody order magazines in my name and have them sent to me and then send me the bill
Author: Bay city, Michigan Sales People: Subco

Sep 06 2016
Ford Interest Advantage I have an account with FORD INTEREST ADVANTAGE. I got a call from FORD INTEREST ADVANTAGE sometimes in June that 3 counterfeit checks were paid from my account. I tried to resolve this matter with the FORD INTEREST ADVANTAGE but no success. Please assist to return my stolen money back to my account Chicago Illinois Author: Middle Village, New York Financial Services: Ford Interest Advantage Chicago, Illinois

Sep 06 2016
LOTSolutions and USAgencies Management Services f/b/o/ Lyndon Southern Insurance Co Lyndon Southern Insurance Co Baton Rouge , Louisiana,, Affirmative Claims Agencies Their checks after having to deal with 3 people in over 30 days with their client refusing to call them or take call is not being accepted at two different banks and they know and will not call back or answer when we call Baton Rouge Louisiana
Author: West Monroe, Louisiana Car Insurance: LOTSolutions and USAgencies Management Services f/b/o/ Lyndon Southern Insurance Co

Sep 04 2016
Militac Flashlights Militac Flashlights122 Smith Hines Rd.Greenville, SC 29607USA purchased 3 torches cost $89.each took Amount-$192.47 from my account.Scammers site Greenville, South Carolina Well done! Author: Warrnambool Vic 3280, Alabama Camps & Campgrounds: Militac Flashlights Greenville, SC 29607, South Carolina

Sep 03 2016
Rocket Resorts Group Kenneth R./Director of Leasing LIC#967753 Vacation plans all a hoax. After giving you 3 different ways to pay the less expensive without fee option of purchasing a gift card then calling to give him the card number should have been a dead give away. Internet Author: Wilson, North Carolina Timeshare Rentals: Rocket Resorts Group Internet

Sep 02 2016
Overnight commitions Glynn Kiosky Overnight commitions by Glynn Kiosky is a scam. The kid sells a product for more then 60$ as his own creation and his own product that he alone built. Well, it's not his product at all! it's someone else's product! (Michael Force) and you can get it for only 1$! Glynn is also lying when he claims that it will take you few hours (or in his words overnight) to get the system up and running. This is far from being true. The learning curve, acompany by a coach will last for 3 weeks at most. IT'S A SCAM! Internet Author: Ramla, Alabama Home Based Business: Overnight commitions Internet

Sep 02 2016
work at home paycheck Jessica Marshall and Mark Wilson Refuse to refund my money didnt return my call for 3 weeks Internet Author: macon, Georgia On-Line Business: work at home paycheck Internet

Sep 01 2016
UDR Todd Brisco, Dynamic Towing retaliation, fraud, maliscous and purposeful damages to disabled tenant 3 companies working together vindictive against disabled tenant for pending legal actions for federal violation of fair housing act OC, Rancho Cucamonga Nationwide Author: one of many, California Lawyers: UDR Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Steve Borgia Senior Bath and Home We bought a Easy Climber Chair Lift, del. on 5/25/16. It has broken down 4 times in 3 mos! Poor quality, we want a refund! Co. located in Pa. Repairmen come from Maine!! Scranton Pennsylvania Author: North. Dartmouth, Massachusetts Liars: Steve Borgia

Aug 30 2016
Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages (FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601) Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages(FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601)Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing This company added hidden fees taking in extra money whenever they seen fit charging me over. 2000 dollars for a renewal fee just because they knew I had no other options ! Then when I went to pay out the load they tacked on 3 months Intrest plus an additional 690 dollars in hidden fees that they just add to the bill . It was a very horrible experience don't deal with this company !!! BEWARE Toronto Ontario Author: Lloydminster , Alberta Brokerage Companies: Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages (FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601) Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing Toronto ,

Aug 30 2016
Ctu Fraudulent loan on my name; 3 loans and I never applied nor received a check Internet Author: Massachusetts Employees: Ctu Internet

Aug 30 2016
Zappone Auto Dealership Swindling $2300 3 months after signed lease agreement Clifton Park New York Author: Defreestville, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Zappone Auto Dealership

Aug 30 2016
Sweepstakes Clearing House Home Values and Gifts Paid 4 times for a $300.00 Gift Card got the card after a year but prices are 3 times the actual cost of items and need a code to get into the ads to look at merchandise,but items are sold on Sweepstakesclearinghouse for 1/3 the cost..No refunds on the 4 payments I sent them.. Dallas Texas Author: Yucaipa, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Clearing House Dallas, Texas