Your Search | 3

Jan 09 2017
RON EUGENE LEE CAPTAIN RON, CAPTRON1 RONALD EUGENE LEE, Jr Ron freinded me and told me he was into buying scrap metals from this guy who tested metals for mining companies. This guy then sold the metal to Ron who then took it to a friend of his that melted it down into salable bars that he sold . Ron says I'll have doubled your money in 2-3 weeks. PHOENIX Arizona
RON EUGENE LEE IS A CROOK IN PHOENIX Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: RON EUGENE LEE PHOENIX, Arizona

Jan 08 2017
Positive Voyage On 1/3/17 they took $19.99. What for I don't know. I did not authorize. Still no bracelet I want my money Unknown saw it on Facebook Internet
Author: Toledo, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Positive Voyage Internet

Jan 08 2017
Credit One They call 3 times a day everyday. Weekends and Sundays included. When I pay them, the account never adds up the same between the phone internet and email causing me to overpay and lose money. Las Vegas Nevada There has to be more to this story Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Multi Level Marketing: Credit One Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 08 2017
Rush My Visa They processed my visas for China trip (3Mar 2017) and sent them to me, with passports, 12/30/16. FedEx lost pkg on 1/3/17 , has no idea where they are. Internet Author: show low, Arizona Courier Services: Rush My Visa Internet

Jan 08 2017
Legomug Ordered 3 LegoMugs, red, grey, black for Christmas for grand kids. Communication from company via Facebook messenger, they gave tracking #, shipping from Buffalo NY. Shipment was supposed to be here before Christmas. All of the sudden, no contact from company nor did I ever receive presents! VERY disturbing and disappointing!! West Seneca, New York Internet Author: Byron Center, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Legomug Internet

Jan 07 2017
AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Kevin Lindsay Complete con-artist. He charged us 3 times the going rate for the job we needed. He is a greedy liar. Horrible customer service and completely unprofessional Flagstaff Arizona Author: Chico, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Flagstaff , Arizona

Jan 05 2017
MS Variety Store OWLS FLY THE COOP!!! December 3, 2016 I ordered two owl necklaces, two owl bracelets, two owl earring sets, and an owl backpack. It was a special offer on Facebook; saw it for several weeks. As of today, January 5, 2017 NO ITEMS, NO RESPONSE TO EMAILS. Internet Author: Pinole, California Attorney Generals: MS Variety Store Internet

Jan 05 2017
International Living Magazine Cannot cancel a subscription. Have been trying for 3 years. Waterford Ireland Author: Porter, Texas Travel Services: International Living Internet

Jan 05 2017
Werner Ladder The hinge on my ladder PN 50430-02 broke while I was painting and I fell about 3 foot crashing on my left side, leg and back. I'm going to try to have an xray done today. I can't bear weight on left leg. Greenville Pennsylvania
Author: Eldorado, Illinois Hardware & Tools: Werner Ladder Greenville, Pennsylvania

Jan 05 2017
prize candle many broken and refund for 3 was never issued sana monica California
Author: Manahawkin, New Jersey Bed & Bath: prize candle sana monica, California

Jan 05 2017
Gloss Motive Advertised price for CBD Oil $37 per bottle, Buy 3 get one free. This was a lie when order went through said also charging for 4th bottle. No itemized bill nor a Total on receipt. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Schenectady, New York Drug Manufacturers: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 04 2017
Organic Diet Lab Organic Garcinia Slim3201 W Hillsborough Ave #153201 - 1160, Tampa ยท (844) 307-0835 tried it did not like it they keep sending it at $89 a bottle and send two bottles a month I returned 3 shipments and requested a refund only to be promised $180 would be returned within 15 days then anther order came and I was told to keep it Tampa Florida Author: Southaven, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Jan 04 2017
GearBubble - ordered item in early december and never received! I ordered a t-shirt in early December, received email notification it was shipped 12/14, but t-shirt never received. When I type in tracking number, no information given - it just says package received by USPS. It has been almost 3 weeks now. I tried to email GearBubble and no reply. I request a refund. Las Vegas Nevada Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts On-Line Stores: GearBubble Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 04 2017
99Santa.com Ordered a bluetooth car adapter on 11/30/2016. Was told 2 - 3 week delivery. As of 1/4...no product and they are not replying to my email inquiries. But they sure did take my money! Avoid at all cost. Shenzhen, China 3200 N America Drive, W. Seneca, NY, 142 Author: Other Miscellaneous Electronics: 99Santa.com Internet

Jan 04 2017
MiracleFace Laureen 3 locations 545 5ave, 140 W 57 St and 37 E 28 St all malpractice Illegal business practices, demands credit card numbers via text, no appointments exist, false charges, no receptionist NYC New York Author: NYC, New York Health Spas: MiracleFace NYC, New York

Jan 04 2017
Glassrack.net I order a drivers side window for a 2015 GMC Terrain and recevied a broken window. I have been calling and sent email for the past 3 weeks and no one is getting back to me. Its like they disappeared. I paid $178. and have a broken window. Internet Author: North Lauderdale, Florida Auto Parts: Glassrack.net Internet

Jan 04 2017
Kids Quest Paragon Casino and Resort Refused my 17 month old care due to short staff, there were 3 people just standing around with maybe one other child in the room Marksville Louisiana Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Child Daycare: Kids Quest Marksville, Louisiana

Jan 03 2017
High class universe Ordered 3 dog piggy banks as gifts for Christmas, when they never shipped I attempted to contact the shop and now the website is taken down and no response. I want my $63 back!!!! Internet
Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: High class universe Internet

Jan 03 2017
YuGuang Liu YuGuang Liu 001 No.3 floor, 3355 GuDai Roa, MinHangQuSHANGHAI SHANGhAI 201199PHONE: 13764446838 They advertise original UGG Australian Boots very bad quality. SHANGHAI Author: Newport Beach , California Attorney Generals: YuGuang Liu

Jan 03 2017
High Class Universe puppy banks Ordered 3 puppy banks as christmas gifts but never received. Ordered on internet, gave cc # which was charged but never received. Emailed company three times but have never heard from. Thieves if you ask me. Internet Author: Plano, Texas Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 03 2017
RX Helper Scam,; charged us for and we never received any meds; deceived; they continued to request additional info from us, we complied each time from July to Nov., no med; emails and phone calls indicate med woyld be sent on 2 or 3 weeks.. , Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Other Drug Manufacturers: RX Helper Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jan 03 2017
Bobsoutlets.com Never shipped my COUNTERFEIT NORTH FACE COAT and has been 10 days waiting for my refund !!! Customer support phone # is never working and TAKES 2 TO 3 DAYS TO GET ANY REPLIES FROM EMAIL. IF YOU ACTUALLY EVER GET A REPLY!!! Internet Internet Author: Keansburg, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Bobsoutlets.com Internet

Jan 03 2017
Preppers Discount ordered product 3 months ago and did not receive it as of today, have been sending emails trying to contact them and they refuse to reply na Internet Author: Gonzales, Louisiana Manufacturers: Preppers Discount Internet

Jan 02 2017
Luminis credit card was for shipping only but charge every 3 months for product shipped at 100.00 that I did not order Garden Grove California Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Internet Fraud: Luminis Garden Grove, California

Dec 31 2016
Prize Candle I received 3 broken candles. They do not answer email. Internet Author: tallahassee, Florida Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet