Your Search | 3

Aug 17 2016
iePlexus Jason Thurston Deception/lies used for me to sign Marketing contracts to get Christmas Sales; after 5 months of marketing Google Analytics and Wodtraker third party proof that their marketing was not working; 3/15/16 an iePlexus hacker attempt to get into my email that was blocked by Google Bothell Washington Author: New Franklin, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: iePlexus Bothell, Washington

Aug 16 2016
Excella Card Holder Services Failed To Send Replacement Card for 3 MONTHS Jackonville Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Mail Order Services: Excella Card Holder Services Nationwide

28, Report #1320801

Aug 14 2016
 sorarchives.com, This website is the only place left that has me listed. In the database, they claim I am still active. I have been off the registry for over 3 years now and they are the only ones not in compliance. Internet Author: Pocola, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Christopher Riley Conway Internet

Aug 13 2016
Formula 1 Auto imports and Wael Elysddany New jersey Wael Elysddany I bought a car Cash $21k Wael Elysddany pocketed the $ and did not pay off hos mortgage on my car . 3 mths later I have no title and no license plates. The car cannot be used. He is a crook . DMV NEw Jersey is fining him and told me about the unpaid luen against the titled. Elmwood Park New Jersey Author: Nyc, New York Auto Dealers: Formula 1 Auto imports and Wael Elysddany New jersey Elmwood Park, New Jersey

Aug 13 2016
UPS & Downtown HUB Maurice & Renee Package was recieved & signed for by HUB but package never left HUB & investigation originally was closed in 3 hours, normal proceedure is 8 day investigation. Los Angeles California Author: Newport beach, California Shipping Companies: UPS & Downtown HUB Los Angeles, California

Aug 13 2016
united securty free 3 in one wireless home security phone call that says you get a free 3 in one wireless home securtiy system Internet
Author: Morgantown, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: united securty Internet

32, Report #1321903

Aug 11 2016
Pureline Ordered Pureline Garcinia Cambogia online for $4.95. I wish I had researched the company closer. 3 days after receiving my order an additional charge of $79.95 was made to my debit card. I contacted the company and was told it was a membership fee. The company would not even speak further with me concerning the fee. Internet Author: Pontotoc, Mississippi Drug Manufacturers: Pureline Internet

Aug 10 2016
Rivieira Fitness I paid for 18 months in advance 3 months ago, they are forcing us to GOLD gyms, I would have joined that one if i wanted to, but did not because its further away, it smells in there like BO and its really crowded. Fort Walton Beach Florida Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Health Spas: Rivieira Fitness Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Aug 10 2016
Route 66 Warranty Company Company uses used parts that are only covered for 1 year to fix your car instead of new factory parts that are covered for 3 years Nationwide Author: Riviera Beach, Florida Auto Warranty: Route 66 Warranty Company Nationwide

Aug 10 2016
Airbnb Private Room & Bath with Bay View Oct 3 – Oct 8 · 579 Connecticut Street, San Francisco, California 94107 Author: Roanoke, Virginia Lodging: Airbnb San Francisco, California

Aug 09 2016
Guzu, Inc Guzu.com Mailed a iPhone 5 to Guzu and was approved for $75 which would be paid in 1-3 business days. Those business days are very long because it's been weeks without payment or notice with intent to pay for product they purchased. Internet Internet Author: New Albany , Indiana Telephones: Guzu, Inc Internet

Aug 08 2016
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL DECEIVED INTO SIGNING UPGRADE MARCH 2015, FORCED TO PAY $2,659 MAINTENANCE FOR 2015 THAT WE COULD NOT USE, OPEN HEART SURGERY 7/6/2015, DECREASE IN INCOME, APPLIED FOR HARDSHIP RELIEF DEC 15, DENIED 3-4 X, COMPLAINED BBB, DENIED, LIARS & THIEVES LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: MOUNT HERMON, California Travel Companies: DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Aug 08 2016
Comcast/xfinity Had payment set up for 8/6/16. Paid it 3 days early on 8/ 3/16. They charged my bank acct twice for the same amt. 178.30 and would correct it. Nashville Tennessee Rebuttal to comcast response from customer Author: Franklin, Tennessee Cable TV: Comcast/xfinity Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 08 2016
Affordable Dentures alveoloplasty and dentures - 3 strikes and you're out!! Anderson South Carolina Author: Anderson, South Carolina Dental Services: Affordable Dentures Anderson, South Carolina

Aug 08 2016
Together networks limited Together net Took money from my account after I unsubscribed before the 3 day trial was over Valleta Internet Author: Fort Lupton, Colorado Adult Web Site: Together networks limited Internet

Aug 08 2016
First Tennessee Bank (ATM Drive Thru) I went to the First Tn. Bank...ATM machine to withdraw $400.oo in which I definitely had on my Rush Card . I was charged the assigned fee of 3 bucks. However, I did not receive my money.  Memphis (Raleigh Branch) Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Consumer Services: First Tennessee Bank Memphis (Raleigh Branch), Tennessee

Aug 07 2016
Stubaus Transport Christian StubausCristina Used me relentlessly for 27 days straight even when I told him I was seriously I'll and needed to see my doctor. Caused me to miss 2 Dr.'s appts. Had me travel across the entire northern states from California to New Hampshire making numerous p/u and deliveries in between. And after I insisted on coming home, still wanted me to 3 drops before I got there. Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Bridgeview, Illinois Road Rage: Stubaus Transport Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Aug 07 2016
Hertz Rental Car Took money from my credit card 3 weeks after returning car for toll fees without invoice or bill Centennial Nationwide Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Nationwide

44, Report #1320913

Aug 05 2016
value city furniture the chair i purchased in Feb. broke. i have an extended warrenty. it was supposed to be fixed on 8-3-16. i was told they could not contact me because my phone number was not in service,thats a lie. i was told it could not be fixed until 8-15-16. i asked for my money back on the chair. they refused telling me i had only seven from the time of purchase to get a refund. this chair is a piece of trash and i expect a refund. merrillville Indiana Author: Michigan City, Indiana Furniture & Furnishings: value city furniture merrillville, Indiana

45, Report #1320871

Aug 05 2016
Fortiva Personal Loans I recieved a loan from fortiva loan for 4,900 dollars. Afterhaving the loan for 1 week i already owe 5,040 dollars due to intrest that seems to be a different amount on a daily basis. So,i decided id return loan and pay in full. I sent in payment recieved a conformation number was credited to my account. 3 days later i have full balance due and at a even higher cost because they reversed my payment. Also made another payment recieved conformation. And this time was told that it would not be taken from my bank account for 8 days. Meanwhile im having daily intrest acrew ATLANTA Georgia
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Loans: Fortiva Personal Loans ATLANTA , Georgia

46, Report #1320827

Aug 05 2016
Ice Cold Air,  Misdiagnosed ac not working. Charged $125 to recharge telling me that nothing was wrong. 3 days later, no air. This time they say it's $300 to put in a discharge hose and to recharge again. 3 days later...no air again. Now, it's the compressor. They nickel and dime you until they get you where they want you. Hudson Beach Florida Author: Hudson Beach, Florida Auto Repair Service: Ice Cold Air Port Richey,

47, Report #1320791

Aug 04 2016
DSL Extreme 3 month fiasco with 0.1 Mbs service or NO service Northridge California Author: Lakewood, California Liars: DSL Extreme Northridge, California

48, Report #1320730

Aug 04 2016
John Moore Services Jon Moore Plumbing 3 year old AC unit they installed and only want to scam us out of thousands more to get it to run! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: John Moore Services Houston, Texas

49, Report #1320628

Aug 04 2016
GhostzGamerz Ghost Gamers Requested a $20/Month kit and never received it. Charged 3 months in a row and never used it. Ontario, Canada Internet Author: Oklahoma Internet Services: Internet Fraud: GhostzGamerz Internet

50, Report #1320414

Aug 03 2016
Law Office of Susan Milican O'Brian & Associates P.S. D/b/a O'Brian and Associates BEWARE this law firm!! You'll pay 3-4x more what you should!! Do NOT give them your money!!  Redmond Washington
Author: Bellevue, Washington Lawyers: Law Office of Susan Milican O'Brian & Associates P.S. Redmond, Washington