Your Search | 3

Jul 19 2016
MADE A MANO MADE A MANO TILES MADE A MANO HANDMADE TILES MADE A MANO CERAMIC TILES MADE A MANO ITALIAN TILES MADE A MANO CERAMIC TILE This company sent me tile that looked absolutely nothing like the stunning tile they had pictured on their site. I paid a fortune and then when I expressed my desire for a replacement and/or refund I was ignored by the Made A Mano Sales Manager I was dealing with, Asa Cooper. I would like to warn all potential customers of Made A Mano to stay away from this company and choose another tile company who actually delivers tile that is even remotely similar to what they have pictured on their website. What they sent me is $3/sf tile that I paid $60/sf for!!! These people are SCAM artists. They picture one thing and sell you another!!! And then they IGNORE you. Spare yourself the agony!!! Stay away from MADE A MANO tile! Author: South Orange, New Jersey Building Products: MADE A MANO Kobenhavn, Denmark

Jul 19 2016
Milk Embroidery Did not send us our products (3 months and counting) or give us a refund City of Downey California Author: Columbus, Ohio Clothing Stores: Milk Embroidery City of Downey, California

Jul 19 2016
Fidelity Bank PLC 1. Venus Lambert pretending a cancer patient 2. Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo as the said bank managing director 3. Mabeido Richard as the messenger 4. Christopher Ezeh As chairman I think they are using Dr. Okonkwo for a scam so that they can get money from me Lagos Lagos, Nigeria Author: Danao city, Alabama Accounting: Fidelity Bank PLC Internet

Jul 19 2016
AMERICOM Norcross and associates This company will rip you OFF , you work for them they tell you you don't get a commission until 3 months when you get your commission it's under 200$ , the company owners and supervisor and he person all family or someone that mess with the family member the supervisor Dave BORSA slept with the COMISSION GIRL KATEY SHE WORKS FROM HOME , they all work together to keep our commission They was located in Norcross now they move Georgia Author: Atlanta , Georgia Websites: AMERICOM Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Your Choice Auto, Joliet Your Choice Auto They do not stand behind their product. Vehicle is inoperable after only 3 weeks. Joliet Illinois Author: Mokena, Illinois Auto Dealers: Your Choice Auto, Joliet Joliet, Illinois

Jul 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Letter Stated I won $3.9million but must send $20 to receive it by 3/24/2016 or I am excluded. BABYLON New York Author: Houston, Texas WANTED REWARD $$$: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

Jul 18 2016
Tim's Transmission or TIm's Transmissions Charged for a Free Estimate & Threatened to keep vehicle or charge 3-4-5 times the price. Beauty Kentucky Author: Kermit, West Virginia Auto Mechanics: Tim's Transmission Beauty , Kentucky

Jul 18 2016
Great Vacs There are other names associated with this company, but I cannot seem to regain access to them. After waiting 3 weeks for vacuum, it arrived and does not work at all, will not even turn on. West Jordan Utah Author: Louisville, Kentucky Appliances: Great Vacs Wewst Jordan, Utah

Jul 18 2016
Sun price vacations They promised me 3 vacations for 999.00 and debit my capital one credit card after I provided them a series of information. This was done in October of 2015 and it was not until I tried to book vacations did I realize it was a scam. Internet Author: Jacksonville , Florida Hotel: Sun price vacations Internet

Jul 18 2016
PurpleRhino JEM*BALDSTOP - 800-3922690, GAFRONTLINE MOBILITY LLC - 08558686659, GA Total scam, deceptive marketing practices and hidden fees. Free sample ended up costing me $4.95 plus a cancellation fee of $38.71. If you cancel then now refund but if you don;t cancel within 14 days you get a reoccurring charge of 3 times that amount. The product also doesn't work and gave me side effects of nausea and headaches. Unknown Georgia Author: Bend, Oregon Alternative Health: PurpleRhino Internet

Jul 17 2016
Zeus dvd.com I was searching for vintage movies . They advertized they had them. I recieved only 3 each movies out of the 5 each they charged my credit card . Internet Author: roy, Utah On-Line Stores: Zeus dvd.com Internet

Jul 17 2016
Goody tickets goody tickets charged me $ 486.00 for 3 tickets at proctors theater .5 minutes later i found 3 tickets for $ 120.00 . Called Goody Tickets 2 minutes later to cancel the tickets and cancel my credit card # . they refused, i never received the tickets or my money. overland Kansas Author: pittsfield, Massachusetts Theaters: goody tickets overland, Kansas

Jul 16 2016
car hop & uac sold me a vehicle for 3 times what its worth could have put my money down on a brand new car hayward California Author: SAN LEANDRO, California Auto Dealers: car hop & uac hayward, California

Jul 16 2016
Electrified Discounters, Inc. Received 3 defective TV lamps, one after the other. Hamden Connecticut Author: Monroe, Alabama Television Parts & Services: Electrified Discounters, Inc. Hamden, Connecticut

Jul 16 2016
Scotts econo lube and tune off Arcadia ave Citrus Heights ca Had AC compressor clutch changed and they never flushed system so it has blown 3 times and now has blown everything behind the compressor Citrus Heights California Author: Citrus Heights , California Auto Repair Service: Scotts econo lube and tune off Arcadia ave Citrus Heights ca Citrus Heights , California

Jul 16 2016
Garnier Garnier color styler Garner product claims zero damage comes out 2-3 washes my hair fell out and tangled and did not wash out San Diego California
Author: Paradise, California Unusual Rip-Off: Garnier San Diego , California

Jul 16 2016
safe capi andrew martin same site closed taken peoples money offering high returns- dont fall for all returns..they exist for 3 to 4 months then dissapear! NOTTINGHAM england Nationwide Author: birmingham, Nevada Franchises: safe capi Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Rocky Mountain German Shepherd Dogs von dem Felsengebirge Kennel Tragic, terrible experience with Rocky Mountain German Shepherds Conifer, Colorado RMGSD Puppy with one testicule and 3 inch hernia Conifer Colorado
Author: Colorado Dog Breeders: Rocky Mountain German Shepherd Dogs von dem Felsengebirge Kennel Tragic, terrible experience with Rocky Mountain German Shepherds Conifer, Colorado Conifer, Colorado

Jul 15 2016
Inter face I Had a contract for 4 years I paid for 150 images I only had one set still missing 3 I'v tried to call and contact inter face but there was no answer New Jersey New York Author: Bronx, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Inter face Internet

Jul 15 2016
Trinity Energy Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Trinity Energy Group learned from past years in business to invest into Low Risk Oil Producing Oil Projects Only. In the last 3 years, Oil Prices have Dropped to a 10 year low in the Industry. Trinity Energy Group only looks for Oil Projects, that are producing and we can buy them at 10-30 cents on a Dollar. Trinity Energy Group is a New Oil Market on getting Oil projects discounted, Like the US was in the Real Estate market 3-5 years.*UPDATE: Trinity Energy Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Investment Brokers: Trinity Energy Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Trinity Energy Group Inc oil, gas and energy company. Trinity Energy Group, a team of experts with industry expertise and core-competencies to manage the investment life-cycle from project acquisition through development, drilling, production and exit strategy for investor liquidity of each project and investment. Sacramento, California

Jul 15 2016
K&R Auto sales dealt with sales person by name of ryan.. last name is unknown caution, do not buy from here, they sell junk, i have pulled 3 cars off this lot in a 10 day period all with issues... Auburn Maine Author: lewiston, Maine Auto Dealers: K&R Auto sales Auburn, Maine

Jul 14 2016
CPR Cell Phone Repair Sold me a broken used Note 3 and wanted a restocking fee of $70 two hours later when returned. Dallas Texas Author: Euless, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: CPR Cell Phone Repair Dallas, Texas

Jul 14 2016
Shredders Apparel I ordered a sweater that cost me a total of $90 in November 2015, received my sweater about 3 months later in the wrong size. I sent it back, paid the shipping, bringing my spending up past $100, and since then, I have emailed the company several times. Austin Texas Author: San Marcos, California Internet Fraud: Shredders Apparel Austin , Texas

Jul 14 2016
AMCO #330 Alliance Transmisson 6629 lomas blvd ne albuquerque nm 87114.Customer service mgr Denny, shop foreman/repair technician Gabe. 3-4 clutch failure requested ad tranny for 1295.00. 4 days later was told grant fine but need new hubs. Albuquerque New Mexico
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Mechanics: AMCO Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jul 13 2016
Fullfillment Center Product received by Joe Wilde.Have postal#7015 3010 0000 2790 3437. Order 3-10-16 return 2 tol issued $130 refund.Lie Sandy Utah 84070 Utah Author: Pell City, Alabama Pharmacies: Fullfillment Center Sandy Utah 84070, Utah