Your Search | 3

Jan 22 2016
MLSDev Inc They have promised to deliver on our project and unfortunately after 3 months they wasted our time and gave up and dumped the project Las Vegas Nevada Author: Burbank, California Programmers: MLSDev Inc Las Vegas , Nevada

Jan 21 2016
Meritline.com Meritline.com / Merax.com Meritline refusing to refund monies owed on item never received. Timeline: I ordered a new set of PC Speakers on November 11th 2015. Order #3-0101-3873 Due to an error with Paypal, my ship-to address was incorrect. Meritline Shipped the item to the old address (I no longer lived at that address) The real estate agent listing the house returned the item to Ontrac. City of Industry California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Meritline.com Internet

Jan 20 2016
Vivint   THEY TOOK 644.00 FROM MY BANK EVEN THOUGH I HAD CANCELLED BY FAX 3 DAYS AFTER SIGNING UP Calgary, Alberta Author: Medicine Hat, Alberta Security Services: Vivint Calgary, Alberta

Jan 20 2016
Especially Yours Clothing/Wigs I ordered 4 dresses from Especially Yours to a total of $386.00. 3 of the dresses were returned because of sizing and quality within 30 days (receipt from USPS to prove). The tags had not been removed; they had not been used; and they were all in pristine condition.  South Easton Maryland Author: Beaumont, Texas Clothing Stores: Especially Yours Clothing/Wigs South Easton, Maryland

Jan 19 2016
MTC Driver Training I WAS TOID THAT I WILL GANENTEED TO HAVE MY CDL I TESTON MYMANEUVER AS MANY TIME AS IT TAKE AS LONG AS IT WAS NOT THE ROADTEST YOU CAN ONLYTAKE IT 3 TIME. WHEN I TOLD MY INSTRUCTOR I WAS HAVE A PROBLEN ON SOMETHING I WAS TOLD THEY DID NOT WANT TO HERE IT AND THAT JUST SOME OF IT HAZELWOOD,Missoura st louis missouri May I Suggest... Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina Criminal Justice System: MTC Driver Training HAZELWOOD,MO , North Carolina

Jan 19 2016
Valu Pass ValuPass is a ripoff! I was called under the pretense that I had won gift cards to Walmart, then before I knew waht was happening, I was enrolled in all the companies that would be giving me my gift card from walmart. I tired to cancel immediately but was told I had to wait 14 days to cancel the offers. After 14 days, I called everyone on the list including ValuPass to cancel the memebership. I have since been charged 3 months in a row...I tried to call and speak to a representative, but could never reach one. Maitland Florida Author: Breckenridge, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: Valu Pass Maitland, Florida

Jan 19 2016
Legalherbalbudz Incense amazon/ Edwin Rayes On Dec 30 I put a order in which cost $39.99 that same day they took the money from my account. It was supposed to be at my house 3 -4 business days I called a week later they said give it a few days I waited still received nothing on jan12 they said they reshipped it and I would have it in 3-4 days I still haven't received anything and everytime I call I get nothing I ordered from a different company around Dec 30 and since I had already ordered twice from that company and got both my orders these guys are unprofessional and I just want what I paid for and don't want to get f**ked around anymore Manhattan New York Author: Toledo, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Legalherbalbudz Manhattan, New York

Jan 18 2016
Mr Barry Delp /Gmail Microsoft LotteryMr. Wilfred Kumar One of 5 to win.$500,000.00 + Microsoft- Surface pro-3 Laptop Internet Author: Uniondale, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Mr Barry Delp Internet

Jan 18 2016
web.com charged for 1 year instead of 3 months Internet SEO Services Author: VALLEY CENTER, California Web Hosting: web.com Internet

Jan 18 2016
Congalotto.com New charged of $65 without my authorization 2016 Ledonford Ltd 3 Athonodorou Street, 2025, Sto Internet Author: Gatineau, Connecticut Lottery: Congalotto.com Internet

Jan 17 2016
Vivint Alarm system  poor service ripped off from my 3 day cancellation ,vivint.com, Utah Author: Lubbock, Texas Security Services: Vivint www.vivint.com, Utah

Jan 16 2016
Securities Disbursement Division I've received 3 different winning notifications that I have definitely won money each for various amounts over one million dollars if I follow the enclosed instructions and send $20.00 for Assessment and Processing fee. So far I hear nothing from them. Obviously a hoax.. Huntington Station New York Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Liars: Securities Disbursement Division Huntington Station, New York

Jan 15 2016
Congalotto Ledonford Ltd (((redacted))), Stovolos, Nicosia, Cyprus Powerball Ticket Scammers...claimed they were selling me 10 tickets for $130 US, turned out it was 3 single tickets that I didn't received and I was charged $190.00 CDN Internet Author: Stony Plain, Alberta Off-shore Gambling: Congalotto Internet

Jan 15 2016
Vivint home security apex I honored my 3 yr contract with vivint, eventhough I no longer used the equipment. When I sent a letter to terminate at the end of the 3 yr contract, they denied recieving it.  So I stayed another yea spring, Texas Author: spring, Texas Consumer Services: Vivint spring, Texas

Jan 15 2016
Take 3 Nights TAKETHREENIGHT They take your money and give you a useless website to use Nationwide Author: Bear, Delaware Travel Services: Take 3 Nights Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
AnInvestment.net deceptive advertising ,led to believe deposit covered all 3 e- wallets,payeer, perfect money, bitcoin Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: www.AnInvestment.net Internet

Jan 14 2016
NeuDermis Cream/Lavish Skin Deceptive advertising. Only ordered sample for $4.95. Continue to be billed $89.00 - 3 times so far. Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: NeuDermis Cream/Lavish Skin Internet

Jan 14 2016
Vivint  Complete Fraud. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee a Total Lie. Provo, Utah 30 Day Cancellation is really 3 (Three) Days Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Security Services: Vivint Provo, Utah

Jan 14 2016
The Black Art Depot sold me seconds or bad print christmas cards/used 3 cardds atlanta Georgia refunded Author: s, Nevada Arts & Crafts Stores: The Black Art Depot atlanta, Georgia

Jan 13 2016
the ultimateprosthetic.com My son ordered a prosthetic off of this website, spending $1600 and promised it would be delivered in 6-8 weeks. It has been 3 months and they will not respond to his emails and will not refund his money. I want them turned in for fraud and his money refunded. Internet Author: Wilson, North Carolina Questionable Activities: the ultimateprosthetic.com Internet

Jan 13 2016
proud to be a hairstylist I ordered the necklace with free bracelet on December 12th. It was to be shipped 2 to 3 weeks. have not heard from them. searched for address, phone number and customer service with no luck. Internet Author: cushing, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: proud to be a hairstylist Internet

Jan 13 2016
Omnitech Free Microsoft Consumer online support for Microsoft Office and Student 2010 Over a course of 6 hours, I was transfered from Tech11 to Tech 84, to the Head of technical support and put on hold for 20 minutes and then told the Supervisor would call be when got off break by 11:3, Internet
She didnt give us a fair chance to fix her issue. However, we refunded her in FULL promptly. Author: Owings Mills, Maryland Computer Help Desk: Omnitech Internet

48, Report #1012071

Jan 13 2016
OMNITECH COMPUTER SUPPORT FOR SONY SONY COMPUTER SUPPORT SYSTEM 3 SIMPLE ISSUES WERE NOT REPAIRED, 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE DENIED, COMPLAINT WITH WELLS FARGO FILED LOS ANGELES, California
We never scam anyone or rip off anyone. Thats simply not our policy. We provide quality, affordable technical support. Author: DALLAS, Texas Computer Service & Repair: OMNITECH COMPUTER SUPPORT FOR SONY LOS ANGELES, California

Jan 13 2016
VIVINT  false promises when signing, 3 day exit clause Houston, Texas  Author: The woodlands, Texas Home Security: Vivint Houston, Texas

Jan 13 2016
Derma Essence Anti Aging Skin Cream Said it was free with only shipping charges, then in 3 weeks charged my checking acc. $84.00 don't know Nationwide Author: Covington, Georgia Home HealthCare: Derma Essence Anti Aging Skin Cream Nationwide