Your Search | 3

May 16 2016
Butler,Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer,cash-Award Signatory for the payments division. They sent me a letter saying that I have won 3 million dollars and that I needed to pay a processing fee of $20 in order to receive the money BABYLON New York Author: Fort Worth, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler,Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 16 2016
ZD INSTRUMENT CO. ZD INSTRUMENT CO. ZDRS 3 in 1 water monitor malfunction jiangsu China
Author: jakarta, Other Electronic Manufacturers: ZD INSTRUMENT CO. Internet

May 16 2016
Raise.com Raise Bought gift card. After 3 months, the money disappeared from it. They will not help. Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Consumer Services: Raise.com Internet

May 16 2016
Hydrolux Fancy Fit ConnectionOne Good StopSecure HealthWellness Center Ordered trial sample, paid shipping. On the 15th day after ordering, my debit card was slammed for 89.95 by Fancy Fit and on 5/3 hit for 92.93 by One Good Stop.  Internet Author: Clarkdale, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Hydrolux Internet

May 15 2016
senior soul mates i paid 59 99 to meet other seniors for 3 months. they would send pics and messages. i would reply and get back no response from as many as 40 men. after you send them a message, there is no way to tell if it even reached them. it has no set up for dating communication they just took my money.. not sure Internet Author: New Jersey, New Jersey Liars: senior soul mates Internet

May 14 2016
Verizon Wireless I don't understand why cell phone providers can charge anything they want and you can't do anything about it. We have 3 phones on our plan. When we initially signed up with Verizon, we had a family plan and shared 10 GBs. At first, we only used about 6-8 Verizon Data Overage Scam!! Nationwide Author: Calera, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 14 2016
Paul and Emily Hervieux AKA Hervieux Real Estate Group: Top 3 Biggest Mistakes Home Sellers Make: Paul and Emily Hervieux! Encinitas California Bell listing Author: San Diego, California Real Estate Services: Hervieux Real Estate Group Encinitas, California

May 13 2016
kredit karz GARRY SCAM !! WILL SELL YOU A VEHICLE AND REPOSESS IT 3 DAYS LATER WITH THE EXTRA KEY THEY REFUSE TO SEND YOU THE CONTRACTS PRIOR TO YOU SHOWING UP BE AWARE THIS IS A HUSTLE... VALDOSTA GEORGIA Internet RIP OFF REPORT SCAM Author: chicago , Illinois Auto Dealers: kredit karz Internet

May 13 2016
Luxe Skin Age Rewind Ordered free trial, new products sent every month totaling over$300 even though I cancelled 3 times Internet Author: Maryland Heights, Missouri Beauty Products: Luxe Skin Internet

May 12 2016
dominion process servers Andrew Hainsworth Fraudsters - No find No fee guarantee not delivered documents after 3 months - No response to refund request Toronto Ontario
Author: Nepean, Ontario Legal Process Servers: dominion process servers Toronto, Ontario

May 12 2016
E Tours and Travel,Inc I was given a deal odf 3 nights at an Orlando Hotel or Resort for $99.00 to bee paid right away. I could make reservations later. Orlando Florida Author: Louisville, Georgia Resorts: E Tours and Travel,Inc Orlando, Florida

May 12 2016
Metro pcs I have been with this company for 11 years in the last 2yr I have had to by a phone every 2 wees I'm in stage 4 cancer I have in the past 11 years that I have been with them my phone has been off 2x now I have to pay 3$ to go in the store and pay 3$ will pay for one of my meds Lewisville Texas Texas Author: Lewisville Texas, Texas Doctors: Metro pcs Lewisville Texas, Texas

May 11 2016
Saivian 20% cash back Members pay $125.00 per Month if you get 3 people, then your membership is free. If you have 3 you earn 5.00 per day which you never receive, because they take the money out for Membership. Internet Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Work at Home: Saivian Internet

May 10 2016
Iceberg Cups I ordered a pink 30oz yeti cup from them on 4/3/2016. As of today May 10 I have not received any thing from them. I believe I have been RIPPED off. Their FB page is gone as is their web site. I'm Internet Author: Nashville , Tennessee WANTED REWARD $$$: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 08 2016
Ice burg cups I purchased 3 yetti cups from this company they took my money but I never receive the cups Internet
Author: Bartlesville , Oklahoma Abusive Children: Ice burg cups Internet

May 07 2016
HFC Beneficial After 3 months of loan modification trial period.they didn't apply the funds to the payments claiming I was several months behind on my payments. Internet Author: Watertown , Tennessee Loan Modification: HFC Beneficial Internet

May 07 2016
Real Pro Inc Jacob Blanton, Shawn Kavanaugh worked for 3 months only received a partial payment on first paycheck Jeffersonville Indiana Author: Corydon, Indiana Builders & Contractors: Real Pro Inc Jeffersonville, Indiana

May 07 2016
jc penney card GE money bank didnt charge my account correctly 3 times my checking acc to pay bill now is trying to rape me w/charges nation wide Nationwide Question for you... Author: lakewood, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: jc penney card Nationwide

May 07 2016
Maxim Properties Polly Watts and Brad Farr (424) 383-4731 Kept me on hold for 5 months to do repairs and gave me a deceptive Mold Clearance when I had 3 Mold Dirty Mold Inspection Reports on Property. Redondo Beach California Author: los angeles ca., California Real Estate Services: Maxim Properties Redondo Beach, California

May 06 2016
Iceberg cups I ordered two cups from them on March 20th at $16.99 each.... they took the money from my account the next day with a confirmation number.... emailed them April 1st told me they were on back order would be 2 to 3 weeks... I have sent several emails with no response also their Facebook page website and everything else is no longer active and they have disappeared completely with my money as well as a few other people's Internet Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: Iceberg cups Internet

May 06 2016
Vanderbilt University Medical Center Gas Furnace installed upside down (hazardous home condition) fail inspection 3 times consecutively by Chief TN Code Inspector Nashville Tennessee Author: Old Hickory, Tennessee Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: American Home Shield Memphis, Tennessee

May 06 2016
Quality Resorts of America QRA Cheated out of 3-Generation Lifetime Membership Unknown Nationwide Author: Rio Vista, California Camps & Campgrounds: Quality Resorts of America Nationwide

May 06 2016
Take a Getaway TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Take a Getaway’s commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is echoed in its corporate motto, Customers first.... Always.*UPDATE: Take a Getaway pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Take a Getaway recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Travel Agencies: Take a Getaway TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take a Getaway believes in “Customers first… Always.” Take a Getaway sets itself apart from the rest providing destination experiences at more than 40 premier domestic and international destinations. Take a Getaway received a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. This program benefits the consumer by assuring them of co Nationwide

May 05 2016
North Trail Rv, Ft. Myers Terrible experience. BEWARE OF NEWMAR AND NORTH TRAIL SERVICE DEPARTMENT. My new 2015 has been in for a total of 3 mos. for repairs during the past 12 mos. This RV is a lemon. Ft. Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida RV Dealers: North Trail Rv, Ft. Myers

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida