Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Showing 26-50 of 11,694 Found Reports For more specific results for "3"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 13 2017
Thredup (Wack a** company) 3 months since i sent my bag and still no d**n reply. Still no money still no responsibly!! San Francisco California Author: EARLIMART, California Clothing Stores: Thredup San Francisco, California

True Wireless Deceptive Scammers Oklahoma City Internet
Huh? Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: True Wireless Internet

Feb 13 2017
Take 3 travel You get the run around with this company. Florida Author: Hilliard, Florida Motels: Take 3 travel Florida

Feb 13 2017
Master Shin's World Class at selling contracts imo. 3 years to black belt, but 5 years later just another contract. Chandler Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Sports Instruction: Master Shin's Chandler, Arizona

Feb 13 2017
Dr Tattoff I paid $167 for 3 sessions back in October. The sessions are every two months. Well I had one session left and they closed shop. Im out $56 Montclair, Ca California Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Skin Care: Dr Tattoff Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Piero skin care and Vai Lavish Skin Care Scam offer a trial and change close to $200 within 3 weeks Los Angeles California Author: Williamston, Michigan Skin Care: Piero skin care and Vai Lavish Skin Care Internet

Feb 11 2017
Afortus Financial Ancora Financial, Federal Financial Group Mud Wrestling With Pigs- Part 1 Draper, Utah Nationwide mud-wrestling with pigs part 4- profitsharing scam Author: salt lake city, Utah Financial Services: Afortus Financial Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
1.satin youth 2.greentree consulting 3.Youniquef Scam - offer trial and then bill credit card with out authorization Utah Nationwide Author: California Drug Manufacturers: satin youth Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet John Benneth October 31st I ordered 3 items from this company, and to date I've only received one. I have never received the other 2 items. San Antonio Texas Author: Muncie, Indiana Kitchens: Camping and Fishing Outlet San Antonio, Texas

Feb 09 2017
Gloss Motive Improvement UT $37 per 1 - buy 3 get 1 free. Also buy a rebate for $49 (offer refused by me via phone) Las Vegas Nevada Author: Ruskin, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 09 2017
Residential remedies fort mcmurray 3% reality Fort management ltd S****y realty/ rental management company Fort mcmurray Alberta Author: Fort mcmuray, Alberta Realtors: Residential remedies fort mcmurray Fort mcnurray, Alberta

Feb 08 2017
Hertz car rental, Washington Dulles airport Scandalous business practice: charged extra 600USD over a pre-booked 208USD 3 days rental Dulles Virginia Author: Le Castellet, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz car rental, Washington Dulles airport Dulles, Virginia

Feb 08 2017
BEWARE Pigeon Supplies Plus - Dennis Kuhn I purchased Ronidazole tablets from this retailer on Jan. 16, 2017. It did not arrive until February 3, 2017.  Belle Plain, MN Internet Kelsi Poteet complaint Author: Louisville, Kentucky Animal Services: Pigeon Supplies Plus Internet

Feb 07 2017
PremiumLuxeryWatches Click on a free gift from Amazon and ended up getting a watch every month costing me 98.00 each month. Very hard to get canceled. After 3 phone hang ups finally managed to get it cancled.Beware of free Amazon deals Internet Author: Eckert, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: LuxeryWatches Internet

Feb 07 2017
beauty wrinkle reducer captivating beauty charged my account 99.95 and 89.95 3 days after getting a sample for $4.95 they are very rude when you try to cancel and wouldn't give the name of a manager having to get my bank fraud dept. involved utau Internet Author: Davisburg, Michigan Skin Care: beauty wrinkle reducer Internet

Feb 07 2017
Tracfone Purchased 3-month plan and phone minutes went to zero in two weeks even though I rarely or never used phone Reading, Michigan Internet Tracfone Purchased 3-month plan and phone minutes went to zero in two weeks even though I rarely or never used phone Author: Reading, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Internet

Feb 07 2017
Rippedu*skincare Fraud. I have 3 additional charges on my credit card totaling $182.63. Internet Author: LaCrosse, Indiana Attorney Generals: Rippedu*skincare Internet

Feb 07 2017
New kingstowns auto llc ( harry) I purchased my vehicle about a year ago an was driven off lot with no inspection. About 3 months later my engine blew was told to pay to have another put in . Mechanicsburg pa Pennsylvania Author: Mount Holly springs, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: New kingstowns auto llc Mechanicsburg , Pennsylvania

Feb 07 2017
CA REMARK/CVS RX HOME DELIVERY AETNA 2 OUT OF 3 IS BAD PLUS DO NOT REFUND MONEY!!!! INCOMPETENT AT BEST. OMAHA Internet
Author: boynton beach, Florida Pharmacies: CA REMARK/CVS RX HOME DELIVERY Internet

Feb 06 2017
Buy Puppies Direct Aka Puppy Spot Puppy Spot SCAM BEWARE AKA BUY PUPPIES DIRECT now PUPPYSPOT Florida Internet 3 HORROR STORIES HERE .By honest PEOPLE SCAMMED by PUPPYSPOT.COM Author: Modesto , California Animal Abuse: Buy Puppies Direct Aka Puppy Spot Internet

Feb 06 2017
Bridgecrest formally known as drive time Ok I financed a 2007 Chrysler 300 back in nov of 2013 I paid on time for almost 3 years and then I could no longer afford the vehicle my father agreed to take over the loan so I tried to get my name off the loan since the car would no longer be mines Nationwide Suggestion.. Author: Temple Hills , Maryland Auto Dealers: Bridgecrest formally known as drive time Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
B.t. motors Bobby Howell owner BEWARE: had an expired tag for 3 wks, and was told to just park my car, stole personal property. ECT. Auburndale Florida Author: Auburndale, Florida Auto Dealers: B.t. motors Auburndale, Florida

Feb 04 2017
Young Inviting Beauty Cream Have billed me twice after I cancelled on 12/26/16. Billed 1/5/17 and 2/3/17 for $89.95 each time. Internet Author: Delphi, Indiana Skin Care: Young Inviting Beauty Cream Internet

Feb 04 2017
Donald Lee Barden, Prochux.com, Precision Strikes, Black and Blue Productions, Karate Arts Academy of Self Defense Charged $220 for 10 pair of Prochux, have not been delivered, after 3 years of lies. Jacksonville Florida Author: Washington, Michigan Sports Instruction: Prochux.com Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 03 2017
Jamar sadler Superstar auto sales Sold me a car we drove 3 hours to pick up said clearly he was a dealer and the amount was including tt&l said we would receive title in 4 weeks it's been 2 months now and he said the title and plates now he said it did not include taxes which if your a dealer you have to collect the taxes and transfer the title so I call bullhorn always has an excuse gives us a temporary plate not a buyer's plate it was printed off of a web service definitely does not have a license to sell that amount of cars so he will be reported to the state insisted on money orders with purchasers portion also so now we will contact the state Monday and the police dept and check to see if he does have a dealers license and report this we will file charges if need be now he says super bowl is in town and he's not going downtown till wendsday he does not have that much time we have the whole transaction recorded so it's not going to end well unless he makes this right Houston Texas Perhaps... Author: Belton, Texas Auto Dealers: Jam at sadler Houston, Texas