3 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 3
There may be more specific results for "3"
For more specific results for "3"
Showing 26-50 of 11,865 Found Reports For more specific results for "3"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 12 2017
Lioness Dead Sea kiosk Dead Sea Israel Cosmetics Sold 3 small bottles of lotion for 1000 dollars Happy Valley Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Sales People: Lioness Dead Sea kiosk Happy Valley, Oregon

May 11 2017
Watchyz I ordered several little gifts for my kids for Christmas from Watchyz.com. It has now been 8 months, they took my money the day I placed the order, and I have not yet seen any product. I contacted the company several months back and was told that the product was coming from over seas and usually takes about 3-4 months. Well it's been 8 months and now the company will not respond to my emails. They are a SCAM!!! Internet Author: Rozet, Wyoming On-Line Business: Watchyz Internet

May 10 2017
Unified Life Insurance-NCE. Representative said his name was Justin Justin-Representative , Online Bills say Totally Misrepresented themselves and the Insurance Company. Told me that this or my Plan would have a PCP and a Specialist Copayment, It was NOT a Discounted RX Plan but a 3 Tiered Plan with $10, 00, $20.00 and $50.00 Copays. Overland Park, Kansas 66225-5326, and Boca Raton, Florida Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Questionable Activities: Unified Life Insurance-NCE. Representative said his name was Justin Internet

May 10 2017
defensortactical Ipaid 2,114.63 dollars to this companey for a firearm this was on 3/14/17. valley park Missouri Author: st.louis, Missouri Guns & Ranges: defensortactical valley park, Missouri

May 10 2017
total skin renue eye gelDermafoil misrepresented trial offer, shipped product 3 times before cancelling, charged 4 times the add amt Internet Author: saratoga springs, New York Eye Care: total skin Internet

May 10 2017
TILTON FITNESS NORTHFIELD NJ TILTON FITNESS CLUB I am in a month to month i call for cancelation they say need 30day in advance so i call in advance the insist to deduct 2 quaterly payments more so they deduct 3 payment before they can cancel.  ,.. EGG HARBOR Ttownship New Jersey Author: PLASANTVILLE, New Jersey Health Spas: TILTON FITNESS NORTHFIELD NJ EGG HARBOR Ttownship, New Jersey

May 10 2017
11street Malaysia - 11street.my is owned and operated under Celcom Planet Sdn. Bhd. -1113867-K- A joint venture between Celcom Axiata Berhad and SK Planet ltd. Made a purchase, received defective product. Got RMA and returned but still have not received refund after mor ethan 3 months. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Internet Author: Ipoh, Department & Outlet Stores: 11street Malaysia Internet

May 09 2017
Brightnewtodaycom StargatFreshSlimn Trial free pay only shipping then less than 2 week sharged me 69.90 on 5/3 and again 5/8/17 Los Angels CA 90036 Internet Physicalo CA Author: MARYSVILLE, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Brightnewtodaycom Internet

34, Report #1371953

May 08 2017
xpressary.com THE AMAZING ROLLER KNIFE. Buy 3 Get FREE Shipping! Save 50% Off Today!!! I ordered this from the facebook link ,,, they took the money and never delivered the product. I have contacted them several time and they never take care of the issue los angeles California
Author: plain city, Ohio Kitchens: xpressary.com California

May 07 2017
Mark Amzler AH The Food Truck bought and paid for a window on 3/1/17 and still haven't received it 5/7/17 Fairless Hills Pennsylvania Author: Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania Food Vendors: Mark Amzler Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania

May 06 2017
Premier Adjusters Prestige Adjusters, United Adjusters Inc., Adjuster's Choice Inc., Adjusters United, and 3 other ones. Insurance scam, contractor vendor program scam, Luis Mendez Internet
Contractor Author: Dallas, Texas Builders & Contractors: Premier Adjusters Internet

May 06 2017
variance technologies private limited Fraud Company By Raghu nandan Variance Technologies is 3 people Fraud company Delhi NCR
Author: New york, New York Internet Marketing Companies: variance technologies private limited Internet

May 05 2017
AFA Locksmith Huntsville, Al. Ripped off old woman. They quoted me a price on phone (I had my plumber call) which was $25.00 for base call all the way up to $49.98, which I agreed to. My plumber was there and he heard this, when they arrrived, he told me it would be $ $162.00, I tried to tell him , but finallyecause I was alone, cold and wet, I told him to pen my car. It took him all of 3 minutes to do so. Huntsville. Internet Author: Harvest, Alabama Auto Mechanics: AFA Locksmith Huntsville, Al. Internet

May 04 2017
Jonathan Lancaster sold me a dog with distemper, we received our puppy on 3/15/17 and he was sick on 3/17/17 been hospitalized twice and just found out that he has distemper and I paid $2600.00 for the maltipoo and 8k in hospital and vet bill and would li Sold me sick dog with Distemper virus Houston Texas Author: Gloucester , Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Jonathan landcaster Houston , TX

May 03 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates Claim that I owe $139.97 for some kind of supplement program that my wife supposedly signed up for 3 1/2 years ago. This is a scam. Do not pay them. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Coaldale, Colorado Internet Fraud: TRS Limited Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 01 2017
PCDI Canada AKA Ashworth college They stole my money it's been 3 months since completing my program and I haven't received nothing from them not even my diploma. I can't even get hired anywhere Oakville, Ontario Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Adult Career & Continuing Education: PCDI Canada Oakville, Ontario,

May 01 2017
CapitalOne Closed 3 accounts and my fiances 1 Salt Lake City Utah Author: Leroy, Kansas Credit & Debt Services: CapitalOne Internet

Apr 30 2017
Illumskincream.com Illum Skin Care Bait & Switch - Facebook ad - charged credit card $189.00 - 3 days after getting samples that were prepaid Internet Author: Boulder, Colorado Skin Care: Illumskincream.com Internet

Apr 29 2017
SUPERMALTESE BERNARD BILUDA53 ELM ST. #3 BOSTON MASSACHUSSETS they said its refundable but never refunded me when i cancel the transactions because i found out that their shipping agency is a scammer skypetmovers.com massachussets Internet
Author: MARIETTA, Georgia Dog Catchers: SUPERMALTESE Internet

Apr 29 2017
cleverclad Philip Malone 215 337 4872 I ordered 5 heart of the ocean necklaces on Feb 7 2017 with promise of delivery in 3 to 5 weeks. sent several unresponded emails to company. Internet Author: Ottawa, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: cleverclad Internet

Apr 29 2017
On Point Microblade Training Academy On Point Microblade Academy 2 or 3 day microblade classes are a scam and rip off! Idaho Falls Idaho
Author: freedom, Wyoming Trade Schools: On Point Microblade Training Academy Idaho Falls, Idaho

Apr 28 2017
RED POCKET MOBILE RED POCKET WIRELESS REFUSED TO ACTIVATE MY BRAND NEW SAMSUNG GUSTO 3, FALSELY TOLD ME IT'S ON A BLOCK LIST THOUSAND OAKS California Author: COMMACK, New York Cellular Phone Companies: RED POCKET MOBILE THOUSAND OAKS, California

Apr 28 2017
Seller Networks Took my $200 with zero responses in 3 months. Internet Author: Oro Valley, Arizona RV Dealers: Seller Networks Internet

Apr 28 2017
Kemper Insurance MetLife Continuing to charge my account after I have cancelled my policy, won't return phone calls, and has been 3 months and still haven't got a refund Gwinnett County School Group Insurance Nationwide Author: Suwanee, Georgia Better Business Bureau: Kemper Insurance Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Vehicle Services Department Every 2-3 months I receive a letter about my 2013 Ford Explorer warranty, states I must get a contract from them Plano Texas Check the FTC website about vehicle warranties Author: Novi, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas