Your Search | 3b tech computers, ohisit ebay i.d. peter petkov owner of 3b tech computers
There may be more reports for "3b tech computers, ohisit ebay i.d. peter petkov owner of 3b tech computers"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "3b tech computers, ohisit ebay i.d. peter petkov owner of 3b tech computers"

1, Report #1196835

Dec 20 2014
CashDazzle OWNER: Arthur Wang Casual Gaming Brands casualgamingbrands.comWheel of Cashhttp://www.cashdazzle.com/Banana Monkey Crazehttp://www.lalaloot.com/... See MoreWebsitehttp://www.cashdazzle.com/, http://www.lalaloot.com/, http://www.mommymoolah.com/Abax Interactive LL The did not pay me owed monies. Glendale Internet
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Work at Home Business: CashDazzle OWNER: Arthur Wang Internet

2, Report #1196824

Dec 20 2014
Abuse of Process: Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority—FCAA-- Hearing Panel --Gordon D Hamilton--John Paul Robinson--Peter Carton -all sued for several abuses and misfeasance of public office Regina SK
Author: Georgia Government Corruption: Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority—FCAA-- Hearing Panel Internet

3, Report #1196503

Dec 20 2014
Peter Venuto Misty Bay Construction,Sabo Scams & Deceit: Opportunistic, Fraudulent & Unaccountable Greater Boston MA Author: Sudbury, Massachusetts Property Management: Peter Venuto Internet

4, Report #1196686

Dec 19 2014
Pearle Vision in Crest Hill Il. Ray, Peter, Dawn Pearle Vision will not refund even for their Mistakes Crest hill Illinois Author: JOLIET, Illinois Optical Products & Repair: Pearle Vision in Crest Hill Il. Crest hill, Illinois

5, Report #1196620

Dec 19 2014
Jason Sottilo owner of Fat Boy's Automotive and Transmission repair Jason Neal SottiloFat Boy'sFat boy automotive Jason Sottilo sold me, and many others, defective 'rebuilt' transmissions Broken Arrow Oklahoma
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: Jason Sottilo owner of Fat Boy's Automotive and Transmission repair Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

6, Report #1196605

Dec 19 2014
Auto Action salesmen at Country Club Dr store, the Collections Office, and the Owner Bryan Jackson They lie to steal your money by selling cars that is not safe and wont work, then don't keep their word. Phoenix Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Auto Action Phoenix, Arizona

7, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

8, Report #1196544

Dec 19 2014
Bikram Yoga Bikram Yoga in South Pasadena will not refund your money if an injury should arise and you have an unused pricey package. Dennis is the owner at this location and will keep hundreds of dollars of your money without refunding - no reasons accepted. bikram yoga South Pasadena California Author: South Pasadena, California Healthcare Centers: Bikram Yoga South Pasadena, California

9, Report #1196509

Dec 19 2014
globefastpay SZ FLY VISION SCI-TECH CO.,LTDsnowbootsvomall.com After ordering xmas presents online, was sent false shipping information and no communication from store or companie(s) money went to. Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Clothing Stores: globefastpay Internet

10, Report #1196454

Dec 19 2014
Ebay Fraud Stafford Internet Author: APO, Cellular Phone Companies: Ebay Internet

11, Report #1196435

Dec 18 2014
AZ Security Force Arizona Security Force Sean E. Purdy Arizona Security Company Owner Arrested for 2 Felonies Phoenix Arizona
Author: Glendale, Arizona Security Services: AZ Security Force Phoenix, Arizona

12, Report #1196434

Dec 18 2014
FAIRLY RELIABLE BOBS BOBBY PETERSEN I was ripped off at Fairly UNreliable Bobs. Worst experience of my life. My car is broke down and they laughed at me when I asked why the warranty purchased would not cover the breakdown. Save yourself the nightmare and don't by a car there. The owner is an angry person who says that he writes the laws for car dealers in this town. Horrible experience Boise Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Auto Dealers: FAIRLY RELIABLE BOBS Boise , Idaho

13, Report #1196323

First Choice Automotive Joe Webb (owner) Insurance Fraud Union City Georgia
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Auto Repair Service: First Choice Automotive Union City, Georgia

14, Report #1196292

Dec 18 2014
Roberts Realty Advisors Owner: Billy Roberts Unethical Billing Practices, Falsehoods, Threats of Legal Action and Intimidation Fort Worth , Texas Fort Worth Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Real Estate Services: Roberts Realty Advisors Fort Worth , Texas

15, Report #1071938

Shape My Credit credit repair, CPN, santa clara California
Author: California Credit Services: Shape My Credit santa clara, California

16, Report #1196283

Dec 18 2014
May Day Outdoor Services Owner is a poor manager and prone to indecisiveness. Tallahassee Florida Author: TALLAHASSEE, Florida Builders & Contractors: May Day Outdoor Services Tallahassee, Florida

Dec 18 2014
Nicaragua Developments - Kevin Fleming land fraud compulsive lying threats misleading public ripoff Isla Mariana Managua Internet Author: San Jose, California Door to Door Sales: Nicaragua Developments Internet

18, Report #1196256

Dec 18 2014
Appliance Subcontractors Debra Ventimiglia Incompetent Company and Owner Imperial Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Work at Home: Appliance Subcontractors Imperial, Missouri

19, Report #1196237

Dec 18 2014
Simon Cain Slee Property and real estate investment fraud / A and M Properties LLC - Peter Rushford Simon Cain Slee Spain Marbella real estate fraud con man thief jailbird New York Nationwide Author: Arkansas Realtors: Simon Cain Slee Nationwide

20, Report #1196193

Dec 17 2014
A. S. I. Customer Service/Tech@AutoECU.com I send them a part & call them before I send part with life warranty now that say $300. dollars. Rogersville Tennessee Author: Harlem, Georgia Auto Repair Service: A. S. I. Rogersville, Tennessee

21, Report #1196156

Dec 17 2014
Dish Network This is how they treat customers who've been with them for 18 years!! We cancelled our DISH service because my husband got transferred. We sent back all of the equipment. They charge my debit card for $34.00 and $179.43 for 'unreturned' equipment. I called their customer service dept. GOT NO WHERE... Now I have to take this up with my bank. Nationwide Author: , Unusual Rip-Off: Dish Network Nationwide

Dec 17 2014
Stephen Baring aka Tempus Suisse Ltd. ,now defunct, aka art_and_watches ,new name on EBay Fraudulent, Deceptive, Sociopath Held Back Approximately $34,016 USD of my Hard-Earned Money London England
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Questionable Activities: Stephen Baring Internet

23, Report #1196116

Dec 17 2014
Abacus Limited Abacus Computers Mr Yong Ming Ming Mrs Tasha Smith Fidelity Worldwide InvestmentFIL Limited Work At Home Job Scam Internet Author: Moreno Valley, California Accounting: Abacus Limited Internet

Dec 17 2014
John C. Howe , John Howe , Old Hill Partners, Inc., Patriot Group LLC Warning : John C. Howe , is investigated by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for committing tax fraud WESTPORT Connecticut
Author: New York , New York Investment Brokers: John C. Howe WESTPORT, Connecticut

25, Report #1196107

Dec 17 2014
Royal Seal Windows & Doors MARK (Nataliya Shvartsman) Owner or co-owner of this company. VERY BAD AFTER SALE SERVICE, DOESN'T HONOR CONTRACT AND WARRANTY toronto Ontario Author: MISSISSAUGA, Ontario Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Royal Seal Windows & Doors toronto, Ontario