Customer satisfaction commitment: ISI | Ripoff Report

Your Search | 3b tech computers, ohisit ebay i.d. peter petkov owner of 3b tech computers
There may be more reports for "3b tech computers, ohisit ebay i.d. peter petkov owner of 3b tech computers"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "3b tech computers, ohisit ebay i.d. peter petkov owner of 3b tech computers"

Apr 17 2014
Tech Supply King Ikona Yumsoftwarecenter Bait and Switch Internet Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: Tech Supply King Internet

Apr 17 2014
Corvette Connection Took car to have a paint/body repair estimate done for my insurance company's need of supplemental estimate. Car sat outside with windows down, exposed to excessive rain and snow, as are several other expensive customer cars, for several weeks. I have pictures for proof. Had to call and email shop owner daily, and he either dodged my calls, or lied stating I'm just about to get to it. Finally I had to drive across town just to see my car, and get some answers. Still had not done anything aside from pushing the car in the shop to make it appear like there had been progress. Owner could not offer me any information (other than that clearly obvious) as to what he allegedly discovered to be wrong, and he seemed surprised at a few things here and there, especially my inquiries for him.   Denver Colorado Author: Lochbuie, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Corvette Connection Denver, Colorado

Apr 17 2014
KRASAVETZ CONSULTING INC. SCAM ARTIST - WITHOUT THE ARTIST - POOR WEB DESIGN - NO SEO - OWNER DOESN'T EVEN KNOW - HE'S JUST A SALESMAN SAN DIEGO CA
Author: San Diego, California Search Engine Optimization: KRASAVETZ CONSULTING INC. SAN DIEGO, Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
mpk kitchens ordered & have cancelled check for replacement cabinet doors back in november. multiple emails with owner, manuel mercado & promises of refund. Have complained to Business Alliance, BBB, State Attorney General & still no refund. The man has stolen my money. san diego California Author: knoxville, Tennessee Kitchens: mpk kitchens san diego, California

Apr 17 2014
Pleasant Springs Sales, Service and Towing; D.E.S. Enterprises LLC; Daniel E. Sperloen (Owner/Operator) Dishonest Salesman, Careless Mechanic and an Undesirable Human Being Cottage Grove Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Pleasant Springs Sales, Service and Towing Cottage Grove, Wisconsin

Apr 16 2014
Lending USA Peter White, Peter White Johnson, Sam Watson also said he was with Fast Cash USA Thought we were dealing with Fast Cash USA, Peter White has harassed repeatedly, threatened violence against me & my daughter, has stolen close to $7,000 and hacked my phone. Said he was coming to my house to collect more. Kingston New York Author: Lansing, Michigan Loans: Lending USA Kingston, New York

Apr 16 2014
cash advances for usa inc. sean stiffler was the contact person peter pachecko was ceo guaranteed me a loan took all my money no loan california Author: ocala, Florida Loans: cash advances for usa inc. Select State/Province

Apr 16 2014
Hotsy Pressure Systems Ben (the owner) Rude threatening abusive low class Fort Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Small Business Services: Hotsy Pressure Systems Fort Myers, Florida

Apr 16 2014
Built Green Custom Homes ; BGCH ; OBCH ; CDS ; Construction Design Service ; Owner Built Custom Homes; Chuck Phillips ; Tim Ellis ; Charlie Watts ; obchinc.com : builtgreencustomhomes.com Built Green Custom Homes or Owner Built Custom Homes is a SCAM!!!! *****BEWARE**** Magnolia Texas Author: Anderson, Texas Builders & Contractors: Built Green Custom Homes Magnolia, Texas

Apr 16 2014
Top Quality Painting and Remodeling Owner, John Bullock Two week job took seven weeks, walked off of job with home owner's personal property, job unfinished owes home owner $800.00 Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Home Improvements: Top Quality Painting and Remodeling Fort Wayne, Indiana

Apr 16 2014
MSMeiYun (ebay user ID) After ordering a product at ebay from msmeiyun, never received an item. China Internet
Author: VANCOUVER, British Columbia Kitchens: MSMeiYun (ebay user ID) Internet

Apr 15 2014
MUSIC GO ROUND, NATICK, MA INVESTMENT OWNER: WINMARK CORPORATION EMBEZZELED 5 SHIANSEN ANCIENT JAPANESE INSTRUMENTS; FALSE CLAIM OF THEFT; LIBEL WHEN LOST CASE ON WWW.YELP SITE NATICK Massachusetts Author: Natick, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: MUSIC GO ROUND, NATICK, MA NATICK, Massachusetts

Apr 15 2014
Capital Homes LLC Jerry Norton and Peter Conti Use of fraudulent documentation to entice others to act. Orion MI and other Cities across the Nation Michigan Author: Other Unusual Rip-Off: Capital Homes LLC Orion MI and other Cities across the Nation, Michigan

Apr 15 2014
Todd Caswell / seller on eBay / payment service through Paypal Don't trust this guy Internet Author: NEW YORK, New York Questionable Activities: Todd Caswell Internet

Apr 15 2014
FRAUD - HOMEOWNER ASSOCIATIONS in NEVADA - FBI/DOJ sit and laugh...while homeowners go homeless/without retirement savings! FRAUD - HOMEOWNER ASSOCIATIONS in NEVADA HOA homeowners association bank fraud embezzlement mortgage fraud extortion racketeering tax evasion check forgery federal crims Reno, Nevada
Author: , Other Home Owner Associations: FRAUD - HOMEOWNER ASSOCIATIONS in NEVADA - FBI/DOJ sit and laugh...while homeowners go homeless/without retirement savings! Reno, Nevada

Apr 15 2014
Spawn Point Gamers Lounge Michael Miller 519 Bertetti Dr. San Antonio, Tx. Owner of spawn point gamers lounge Ripped Off for $4288.48 by Michael Miller and Spawn Point Gamers Lounge San Antonio Texas
Author: San Francisco , California Miscellaneous Electronics: Spawn Point Gamers Lounge San Antonio, Texas

National Power supply sales rep, manager and owner Yakima Washington
Author: Miami, Florida Auto Repair Service: National Power supply Yakima, Washington

Apr 14 2014
Mike Kergosien Cheating gay man AKA 15 year LoneStar big one He cheated on me with this small Asian man Prosper Texas Author: Dallas , Texas Home Owner Associations: Mike Kergosien Cheating gay man Prosper, Texas

Apr 14 2014
Gay Mortgage Director Michael Kergosien without active Texas License He deceived us on the monthly payment and closing costs so we lost our dream house at closing Dallas Texas Author: Keller, Texas Home Owner Associations: Gay Mortgage Director Dallas, Texas

Apr 14 2014
eBay financial department Lisa randall, Jeffery Martin Lisa Randall was supposedly selling me her motorcycle but when I found out eBay doesn't use western union it was too late and she wouldn't message me back neither would the eBay agent Topeka Kansas
Author: Williston, North Dakota Motorcycles: eBay financial department Topeka , Kansas

Apr 14 2014
Shaztec ,USA, Inc. aka Peter Gill- President Theft of Product/services , Failure to pay, Failure to respond Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Portland, Oregon Collection Agencies: Shaztec (USA) Inc. Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Apr 14 2014
The Arc Fond du Lac No computers to learn computer software program, Microsoft Excel Training Lack of concern from the trainer due to no computers. No tables were provided as well, had to use our lap as the table. Trainer was only interested in selling Fred Prior products. Less selling, more training. We are a non-profit company, I feel we wasted our money to train our staff. Came back with very little knowledge, trainer stated, you can learn this in your spare time. Fred Prior Serminar Trainers name David Suson. Oshkosh Wisconsin Author: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin Seminar Programs: The Arc Fond du Lac Fond du Lac , Wisconsin

Apr 14 2014
WORLDWIDE MORTGAGE GAY DIRECTOR He hit on my husband when he was rejected soon after that the rates and closing costs increased Dallas Texas Author: Corinth , Texas Home Owner Associations: WORLDWIDE MORTGAGE GAY DIRECTOR Dallas , Select State/Province

Apr 13 2014
Don rady is a scam artist San Diego, 92109 California
Author: San Diego, California Home Owner Associations: Don rady San Diego, CA 92109 , California

Apr 13 2014
natural look hair salon owner, first name Jane, last name unknown The owner of this salon will ruin peoples hair deliberately, she secretly was cutting my hair to the scalp with her razor and did this to about 21 areas of my beautiful hair. When it started growing back I was left with peach fuzz frizzy hair all over my head, it is now almost 4 years later and i still have peach fuzz hair growing out all over my head, not only that it feels like pins are growing out of my head because of the prickly new hair that is growing out and feels so itchy and painful also very ugly. She did this on purpose to me and probably anyone else she doesn't like or is jealous of . I am not sure of the reason she does this but i do know she is a wolf in sheep clothing cambridge Ontario Author: cambridge, Ontario Hair Salons: natural look hair salon cambridge, Ontario