3B TECH COMPUTERS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 3b tech computers
There may be more specific results for "3b tech computers"
For more specific results for "3b tech computers"
Showing 1-25 of 5,302 Found Reports For more specific results for "3b tech computers"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
Royal Tech Windows Curtis Smith Sold me a defective window, exhibited unscrupulous,unprofessional behavior over the phone while I was trying to get the problem resolved. Ultimately stole $450 dollars from my pocket. Taylor Michigan Author: Allen Park, Michigan Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Royal Tech Windows Michigan

May 18 2017
Startech Computers of Lake City This repair shop is fantastic Lake City Florida Author: Jasper, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Startech Computers of Lake City Lake City, Florida

May 16 2017
RnR Computers, R&R Computers, Laijian Ruan, R&R Computer Tech Group Untrustworthy services and defective products BROOKLYN New York Author: Alberta Miscellaneous Electronics: RnR Computers BROOKLYN, New York

May 15 2017
Just Answer Tech - Dual withdrawals. Repetitive withdrawls. Nationwide Author: Kennewick, Washington Computer Manufactures: Just Answer Tech California, California

May 15 2017
E-WORLD HOLDINGS i-Tech Network Solutions Sdn BhdSHIVA NARAYANVISHAL SUJI CEO / CFO Kuala Lumpur
Author: Huddersfield, Alabama Financial Services: E-WORLD HOLDINGS Kuala Lumpur,

May 14 2017
Sprint Tech support scam/assurance scam Southaven Mississippi Author: Southaven, Mississippi Internet Services: Sprint Nationwide

May 14 2017
online resolve and/or live tech They took money for nothing then scammers called with my secret ID number. SCAM Internet Author: east springfield, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: online resolve Internet

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 11 2017
Just Answer Tech support ripoff Internet Author: Hondo, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Websites: Just Answer Internet

May 09 2017
argo tech llc argo international, argo turbo, unpaid invoices, refusal to pay, review, avoiding phone calls, bankruptcy? lyndhurst New Jersey Author: Cleveland, Ohio Specialty Stores: argo tech llc lyndhurst, New Jersey

11, Report #1372050

May 08 2017
Face Yoga Method Fumiko Takatsu Their product is defective and no refund as promised. I purchased the Face Yoga Method for $129.00 on 4/9/17 and tried to watch the streaming online videos (they only have an online service, not real videos that they send in the mail) on four (4) different computers (MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone, and my HP desktop) and the videos would not play. I contacted customer service and asked for a FULL refund of my money over a month ago, and the only response I have gotten is from a Silvina Martínez asking me to please retry the videos and that she has refunded my money, but this IS A LIE because there is no refund for $129.00 back to my credit card after many, many attempts to get my refund as promised in their money-back guarantee when I signed up for their product. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! There are no legitimate reviews for www.FaceYogaMethod.com or Face Yoga Method period online and that is highly suspicious. When I tried to post a comment about this on their Facebook page, they deleted it. DON'T GET HOOKED INTO THIS SCAM! Mill Valley California Author: Los Angeles, California Health Spas: Face Yoga Method Mill Valley, California

May 05 2017
Dell Computers What Ever Happened To Good Ole Customer Service? Round Rock Texas Something is missing here. Author: Antioch, Tennessee Computer Service & Repair: Dell Computers Round Rock , Texas

May 05 2017
Justanswer*tech Charged for Services Not Provided CA Author: Longwood, Florida Internet Services: Justanswer*tech Internet

May 04 2017
HackerForHire.com Hi-Tech Crime SolutionsGregory D. Evans Total Rip Off! Stole My Money! LIARS! Sham company! Rip Off Hackers! Internet
Author: Texas Internet Fraud: HackerForHire.com Internet

May 03 2017
Green Tech Imaging still at the scam New York,  Internet Author: sudbury, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Green Tech Imaging Internet

May 02 2017
Global Tech Squad Jason and Kevin?? Scamed me out of money Dallas Texas Author: Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania Computer Manufactures: Global Tech Squad Dallas, Texas

Apr 28 2017
The HelpCard HCCREDIT.COM No tech service, no manager, available. No email address Springdale Arkansas Author: GARDENA, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: The HelpCard

Apr 28 2017
Energy Blue Tech. Ebt They ripped me off. They put broke things on my house . I had called them several times and they never answered my calls. They are way to expensive too. Joshua Texas Author: Joshua, Texas Attorney Generals: Energy Blue Tech. Joshua, Texas

Apr 28 2017
Baiyi Tech http://www.baiyishops.com/ Cheap Electronics Shenzen Internet Author: Stockton, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Baiyi Tech Internet

Apr 27 2017
Hi Tech Pest Pros Hi tech hood masters Scam Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Pest Control: Hi Tech Pest Pros Houston, Texas

Apr 23 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions George and Mench support for virus intrusion rolling hills Illinois Author: POST FALLS, Idaho Internet Fraud: Boomerang Tech Solutions rolling hills, Illinois

Apr 23 2017
neosmart technologies Hijacking Personal Computers Internet Author: lakewood, Colorado Consumer Services: neosmart technologies Internet

Apr 21 2017
Live Tech My laptop crashed with error code called the company on the screen . Live Tech fix problem at cost over transfer money into account as refund now won't stop harassing on phone. For more money. Various people with Indian accent and using American names . Various locations Dallas Texas Washington DC Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Adult Web Site: Live Tech Internet

Apr 21 2017
Tech Saviors First they call you and say that there is virus in your computer get you to turn it on and they take control of, In the end, they claimed they fixed the problem and then charge a great deal of money. Over the last two years I was scammed out of over $6,000. The worst part they keep calling back and do the same thing and again they charge some $2,500. I want this stopped. San Jose California Author: ORLANDO, Florida Computer Fraud: Tech Saviors San Jose, California

Apr 20 2017
SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP. SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP.Ritchie Choi Sooil Tech Corp sold us a laser and never shipped or delivered the product and refuse to refund our money Busan Other Author: Tampa, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP. Busan, Other