Your Search | 3dxstar.com & manwin billing

Dec 05 2016
Rescare Homecare: failing unit, no responsibility for anything except billing further!! This company is only good as long as you pay and their unit is not put to work! If it fails, they are not responsible, but would bill you LITERALLY TO (your) DEATH Natiowide Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Home HealthCare: Rescare Homecare Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Pro-Activ Vickie - Supervisor Unauthorized automatic shipments and billing to old addresses Palm Desert, CA Nationwide Author: Hamilton, Montana Alternative Health: Pro-Activ Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Direct Tv ATT Direct TV I signed up for a two year contract at 220 channels for 65 a month. After the second month the bill went up to 78 dollars. Then I had to call in to have it corrected. every month it was higher and higher and new channels were being added. They said they offer channels for free and that I needed to call in and cancel. I said I did not ask for the NFL package or any other channels and my bill should always be 65 dollars. They wanted to charge me for canceling the service because they breached our agreement. Very deceptive billing practices, I also get forwarded to the Philippines for customer service. los angeles California Author: Harbopr City, California Cash Services: Direct Tv

Dec 01 2016
PlentyofFish POF.com, plenty of fish Upgrade Billing Scam, Refund Refusal, Forced to Upgrade, No Communication online Internet Author: Linden, Tennessee Telemarketers: PlentyofFish Internet

Nov 29 2016
Karl Strauss Brewing Company, Karl Strauss, Fred Glick Deceptive charges, unethical, dishonest billing! Los Angeles California
Author: Beverly Hills, California Restaurants: Karl Strauss Brewing Company California

Nov 28 2016
Millennium Health LLC Millennium Labs LLC Fraudulent Billing! San Diego California Author: Lodi, California Medical Laboratories: Millennium Health LLC San Diego, California

Nov 21 2016
LMiSKINREVIVE BCiEYEADVANCED Each company filed a billing for individual skin treatments with my MasterCard which I did not order. Newport Beach Internet Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: LMiSKINREVIVE Internet

Nov 20 2016
3dcart.com Infomart2000 Poor service, Don't do Annual Billing, They bill expired credit cards without warning Pompano Beach, Florida Author: Internet Web Hosting: 3dcart.com Internet

Nov 18 2016
Skin-Muze Market Max, Newmusc-Get-Mus, Havok Enterprises LLC Double Billing-No Nationwide Author: Southport, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Skin-Muze Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
enigma software double billing stamford Connecticut Author: decatur, Georgia Computer Software: enigma software stamford, Connecticut

Nov 18 2016
Edgepark Medical Supply Twinsberg Ohio Beware unauthorized purchases, fraudulent billing, dings to credit Twinsberg Ohio Nationwide Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Medical Supplies: Edgepark Medical Supply Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Phenix Investigations The staff are unable to properly discuss billing questions. They get rude and defensive when trying to ask questions about fees that were not originally agreed upon in the contract beginning. It appears to be a way for them to make extra money and I feel like I was ripped off, paying way more for the service than it originally was supposed to cost. Indianapolis Indidana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Phenix Investigations Indiana

Nov 15 2016
Total Gym Fitness, LLC misleading ,and worse, billing trickery, scam, dishonest, deliberate, horrible customer service Exton Pennsylvania Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Sporting-good Manufactures: Total Gym Fitness, LLC Exton, Pennsylvania

Nov 14 2016
At&t I have canceled my bill long ago and at&t still billing me for the services! I paid for the billing charge when I call in the canceled it and they still want to charge me for something I don't use anymore! All I can say AT&T are leeching money! AT&T money leecher Nationwide
Author: Brooklyn , New York Unusual Rip-Off: At&t Nationwide

Nov 14 2016
Progressive Business Publications Progressive Business Publications Billing me for a publication that I never ordered and threatening me with collections and harming my credit report. Malvern Pennsylvania Malvern Pennsylvania Author: New Hampshire Book & Magazine Publishers: Progressive Business Publications Malvern, Pennsylvania

Nov 12 2016
Asentra Health Asentra Health charged me 39.95 per month for no services and I did NOT sign up with them Billing seems to say Conn but web site says Hawaii Internet Author: Wareham, Massachusetts Health Insurance: Asentra Health Internet

Nov 12 2016
Irvine Company Irvine Company Apartment Communities, The Irvine Company, The Village, The Village at Irvine Spectrum, Irvine Company Apartment Homes Fraud, Corrupt, Illegal Billing Schemes, Mafia, Illegal Business, Slumlord, Illegal Airbnb, Chinese Birth Tourism Newport Beach Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Landlords: Irvine Company Nationwide

Nov 11 2016
dreamstime www.dreamstime.com I called the card operator and they gave me this number to locate this theft authorization 09375712489 For three months I have been receiving a bill in the invoice of my card with the name of this company, I did not buy anything i improper billing Internet Author: birigui, Alabama Brokerage Companies On-line: dreamstime Internet

Nov 10 2016
USA Discount Plans, Company operates under names such as USA Discount Plans, Utility Billing Discount, Billing Discount. They are a SCAM, BEWARE!! Northridge California
Author: New Jersey Financial Services: USA Discount Plans Northridge, California

Nov 09 2016
Sears vacation Sharon, billing dispute for Sears Cardmember, Gregory Santoni Vacation Rip Off Internet Author: chula Vista, California Travel Services: Sears vacation Internet

Nov 08 2016
Dish network Dish took out $440 dollars on my account at 2am in the morning so i couldnt get a hold of the fraud unit on my bank, which is bank of america, i called customer service and told them to stop the payment, they said that they cannot do anything until it was being posted then i can file for claim so i waited monday and they said it was already posted and they cannot reverse it anymore so they transfer me to dish billing which they told me i made the payment and it was legit Everett Washington
Did you cancel your service Author: Everett, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Dish network Nationwide

Nov 05 2016
Georgia power Flat rate billing is a rip off Valdosta Internet Author: Valdosta, Georgia Attorney Generals: Georgia power Internet

Oct 31 2016
Essential Beauty Now Unauthorized billing of 371.96 after ordering 5.97 trial offer San Diego California Author: canfield, Ohio Beauty Products: Essential Beauty Now San Diego, California

Oct 28 2016
Charter Communications Charter Charter Spectrum Deceptive Billing Practices possible FCC Violation Nationwide Nationwide Author: North Richland Hills, Texas Cable TV: Charter Communications Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
Geocode.Farm Shellbot, Ltd. Automated annual billing w/ no invoice or notice Internet Author: North Carolina Internet Services: Geocode.Farm Internet