Your Search | 4 all vitamins

Aug 27 2014
American Financial Resources AFR REVIEW: American Financial Resources (AFR) dedicated to total customer satisfaction. American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) past and current approach to business focused on providing highest quality home loan mortgage services to clients with Great Pricing & Low Closing Costs. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. AFR recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Lawrenceville, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: American Financial Resources Inc Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
ACS INC. Kevin Christopher Lawsuit againts my ss#, $986.00 turned into $4,271.00 court fess ect..charged with 4 vilolations CASE FILE #: RM-2900727 Internet Author: San Diego, California Collection Agencies: ACS INC. Internet

Aug 27 2014
All Time Tech Support Claiming to be Windows Support to Gain Access to Your Computer - Or to Sell Un-needed Services Lubbock Texas Author: Florida, New York Internet Fraud: All Time Tech Support Lubbock, Texas

Aug 27 2014
William Morrison Email sent stating that I owe $740 and to notify them in the next 4 hours or they are going to register the case in court. los angeles California Author: Mt Eden, Kentucky Collection Agencies: William Morrison Internet

Aug 27 2014
JS funds JS Funds Inc. Univerlaw James Scalisi JS Funds, UNiverlaw and James Scalisi have all been falsified online with ficitious websites in order to gain client trust and money Brussels, New York New York Internet Author: Alberta Loans: JS funds Internet

Aug 27 2014
American Financial Resources (AFR) REVIEW: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with American Financial Resources, Inc. AFR dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Nationwide *UPDATE: American Financial Resources recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Brokerage Companies: American Financial Resources Denville, New Jersey

Aug 27 2014
9 Mile Communications Did contract job 5 months ago. 4 hour drive each way, paid for cable, paid my helper, and did 17 hour day to get job done in time. Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Redding, California Communications & Networking: 9 Mile Communications Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Aug 27 2014
Fairwinds Federal Credit Union They stole my car after I had made all the payments in my payment book, then falsely reported to the credit bureau Winter Park Florida Author: Edgewater, Maryland Banks: Fairwinds Federal Credit Union Winter Park, Florida

Aug 27 2014
Author: Gainesville, Florida Mortgage Companies: American Financial Resources Denville, New Jersey

Aug 27 2014
nationalpaydayloan services Ruban roberts. I was called by a rub an roberts saying that I was approved for a loan. I was asked to pay a one time deposit of 135.00 from a green dot money pac so I was called back and told that IRS had my loan on hold cuz I needed to pay 190.00. I got upset I am a single mom of 6 kids I have stage 4 colin cancer and I was beat out of cash that I need. I want to see everyone that was ripped off get their funds back and rub an and the rest need to be shut down and jailed for stilling from people like us. Internet Author: jackson, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: nationalpaydayloan services Internet

Aug 27 2014
Mountain View Nissan Joel Fort In March of 2012 I decided to purchase a new Nissan Sentra. My credit at the time of the purchase was not good but Joel Fort the sale person told me that Nissan had a special program for folks like myself. It was very simple. Pay your Vehicle loan on time, all the time for 18 months and after 18 months they will will refinance a new Nissan Altima with a special financing program with a rate far below the 10% rate I was paying. My current interest rate was an extremely high 10% for a 72 month term. But I trusted the sales person and felt this was a good way to not only work on my credit but drive out with a nice vehicle. In March of 2014, I called and spoke to to Joel specifically to tell him that I was not ready to trade in the vehicle at that time and would it matter if I held on to the vehicle for a few more months and then trade it in. He assured me that would be fine. In June of 2014 I brought the vehicle in for trade but it seems like no one new anything about the special program with the great rates for for those that paid their bills on time for an 18 month period without a late payment. I left without making a purchase and vowed to never visit the dealership again ...chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Car Financing: Mountain View Nissan Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) REVIEW: Commitment to American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR)’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. AFR dedicated to ethical lending practices while delivering low mortgage rates. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Pelham, Georgia Mortgage Brokers: American Financial Resources Inc. Parsippany, New Jersey

Aug 27 2014
TOP Marketing Group ,Chicago, The Over All Picture Marketing Group.Hector MarunHector is also the president of Unlimited Marketing Services Corpand unlimited marketing services Pyramid Scheme, Ripoff,Money Sharing, Commission only, Face to Face Sales, Door to Door Sales,Run away Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Multi-Level Marketing: TOP Marketing Group (Chicago) Chicago, Illinois

Aug 26 2014
American Financial Resources AFR REVIEW: American Financial Resources (AFR) dedicated to total customer satisfaction. American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) past and current approach to business focused on providing highest quality home loan mortgage services to clients with Great Pricing & Low Closing Costs. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. AFR recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Banks: American Financial Resources, Inc. Parsippany, New Jersey

Aug 26 2014
Fix it 4 less appliance Complete Failure, Unapologetically Rude, No Show-No Call Eugene Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Small Business Services: Fix it 4 less appliance Eugene, Oregon

Aug 26 2014
Cara R hi5 is a Website and  i knew it was all fake and a scam and my mother was with me through all of this and she said to me so now you know it was a scam and to never do it again and that i learned my lesson. thats it bassically. Alexandria, LA LA Internet Author: Kansas, Missouri Internet Fraud: Cara R Internet

Aug 26 2014
simple fillings i order a ssn card lost to replace it for my son . waited to long and found out its a rip off . that is not nice . i lost $48 all i had in my pocket . i would off buy shoes for my son insted . i want my money back .. texas Internet Author: MESA, Arizona Federal Government: simple fillings Internet

Aug 26 2014
Multy Electronics Inc. $299 became $1077.81 for a Go Pro White Edition - All Sales Final - No Refunds!! Used and Abused!!! New York New York Author: Umhlanga Rocks, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Multy Electronics Inc. New York, New York

Aug 26 2014
Eric Thompson Jr Morgan and Associates Law Firm Warrent for arrest, Uses same docket numbers for all the emails sent out Katonah NY Nationwide Author: avalon, Pennsylvania Legal Process Servers: Eric Thompson Jr Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
Amrit Cleaners steiner ranch STAY AWAY! I just got all my dress and shirts transformed into an ugly yellow color. I didnt even ask for money for my clothes but demanded a refund on the dry cleaningThe prick owner said no and offered me $25 offf my next cleaning after he ruined all COMPLETE SCAM!!! TURNED CLOTHES YELLOW AND DIDNT CARE! Austin Texas Author: austin , Texas Dry Cleaners: Amrit Cleaners steiner ranch Austin, Texas

Aug 26 2014
NCS law group Scott Brown this person sends me emails all the time and calls my home like 100 times a day and leaves nasty messages saying there is a warrent out for me and iam going to go to jail dont know mail Internet Author: new columbia, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: NCS law group Internet

Aug 26 2014
Zynga poker site I bought chips they took it out of my account and did not recieve them for 4 days Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Lubbock, Texas Casinos & Cardrooms: Zynga poker site Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
GATEWAY MOBILE HOME PARK, ARC INVESTMENTS, SUSAN MGR., DOYCE Prop. Realtor, LYNN NOBLE, LYNNE NOBLE, ANN, & ALL PROPERTY OWNERS Horrible rude self centered salesman Stpetersburg Florida Author: Griffin, Georgia Mobile Home Parks: GATEWAY MOBILE HOME PARK, ARC INVESTMENTS, SUSAN MGR., DOYCE Prop. Realtor, LYNN NOBLE, LYNNE NOBLE, ANN, & ALL PROPERTY OWNERS Stpetersburg, Florida

Aug 25 2014
Lincoln Hertiage Ins my daughter died and listed Lincoln life as her insurance co . she paid a prem of $38.64 a month. the number listed will not answer , you have to leave a message...noone ever responds . I looked it up online and all the phone numbers say they do not accect incoming calls....Why doen't someone stop this company from ripping off someone at this time in life. she thought she was leaving me a no worry situation but instead she left me with a $15,000 dollar funeral bill. Nationwide Author: Yellow Spring , West Virginia Insurance Companies: Lincoln Hertiage Ins Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
PUBLIC CLEARING HOUSE additional address 101 Winners Circle Port washington NY 11050 They keep sending me an statement of prize check issuance, Transactions that i need to pay,w/c i didnt purchased at all. Bank and loan financing. PORT WASHINGTON New York Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Desktop Publishing: PUBLIC CLEARING HOUSE PORT WASHINGTON, New York