Your Search | 4 points body gallery scott farrell

May 29 2016
quailty restoation and towing dave lippstock..charlie lippstock destoryed my car and had missing parts when went to pick up !! bellevue Iowa Author: dubuque, Iowa Junk Dealers: Body Work & Repair: quailty restoation and towing bellevue, Iowa

May 29 2016
justfly.com Great prices so i made a booking thru them for a friend of mine i paid in my card then an hour later i call justfly's customer svc # to change my friend name or to just eliminate the 2nd last name which equals 6 letters. customer rep said that bcoz more than 4 characters will be changec there is a $75 fee my card will incurred. they said they need to cancel the flight so i'll get refunded to my amex ( still waiting for the refund its the 7th day). They keep saying that they'll see what they can do & yet nothing was done. $75 addtl fee + my flight was canceled. Internet Author: buffalo, New York Air Travel: cleah ventura Internet

May 28 2016
Mark Medical Care Dr Ron Mark, Mark Medical, Mark Medical Vein and Body Aesthetic Center UNQUALIFIED! SCAMMER! BEWARE OF DR RON MARK! Deer Park New York
Author: Freeport, New York Doctors: Mark Medical Care Deer Park, New York

May 28 2016
Costa Rica Vactions LLS They promised us the 4 weeks a year and that we could 3 weeks at a time so that we could bring are Kids and Grandkids. WE were so lookning forward to this as our healty is not good an are kids are now spread out over the county. We were planing to use this as away of getting very one together at least once a year and now the phone are not being answer and messages are not being return. We are not a rich couple and to lose that much money is heart breaking. If we had only know what is was do to us. Barringtons Illinois Author: Onawa, Iowa Timeshare Rentals: Costa Rica Vactions LLS Barringtons, Illinois

May 28 2016
Scott Yancy I just left your seminar that was held at The Sheraton in Tampa ,Florida. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. Bilking money from people , whom are, in many cases, in dire straits financially( much like myself) , making promises that , through your seminars, you could help them achieve financial independence by the funding of Real Estate Deals, and without worry regarding the LLC because the partners would be there for those that signed up ( at a cost of between $250-$350. Then turn around and tell those same people that either they come up with $595 (only a small amount available) to purchase the LLC (at your representatives cost) or end up paying $5000 if you don't take the opportunity. I suffered a brain stroke April 25th.I NOW HAVE NO JOB INCOME> Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Author: Avon Park, Florida Seminar Programs: Scott Yancy Nationwide

May 27 2016
Cash NET USA Ace cash, Speedy cash, cash, check city, check n go, Advance America, Lend up, wonga,speedy cadh, credit on demand, 100 day loans, Lend Up & go There stating: Your creditor will contact employer and state bureau, garnish pay check with interest, credit score will be lowered 185 points, drivers license will be blocked, have someone there to bail me out cause I will lose this case, pay now to settle $698.00, after I lose cast charges will be 9000.00 with cut fees Internet
Author: El paso, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cash NET USA Internet

May 27 2016
Scott Nielson Nielson Development LLCNielson Properties LLCDixie Springs Home LLCNielson constructionNielson RV sales and Service Total rip off. failure to pay subbs on time. takes money and failes to refund, over charges on contracts, modifies contracts without consent, theft of materials from work site to use on personal projects, charges interst over and above agreements. telll constant llies and delays build times blaming others but himself. Hurricane Utah Author: Southern Utah, Utah Building Services: Scott Nielson Hurricane, Utah

May 27 2016
Lewis Anderson This person was offering to buy my 4 wheeler for $3500.00 and also going to pay additional $30.00 for add on put on the computer,plus additional $1170.00 for the shippers to come and get to send to him. Internet Author: Black Hawk, South Dakota Motor Vehicle: Lewis Anderson Internet

May 27 2016
richard lustig to many too list CONTACTED 3 OF HIS WEB SITES NO REPLY IN 4 MONTHS SORRY,FLORIDA Internet Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Financial Education: richard lustig Internet

May 25 2016
Derrick miller,dept of financial investigation Keep calling my job 3 to 4 times back to back about an old unpaid bill Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Derrick miller,dept of financial investigation Nationwide

May 25 2016
Intl Lotaria Classica Commission The World LotteryCiti Securities & Finance Company S.A. Madrid Spain DR, William Morgan They told me I won with lucky numbers 4-15-21-17-36-45 bonus ball45 to the tune of $4,200,000.00 Lisboa Portugal Portugal, country Author: Bronx, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Intl Lotaria Classica Commission Nationwide

May 25 2016
Sexton Landscape Tom's Landscape, Scott Sexton Used my services, Never Paid! Shady guy. Sterling Heights Michigan Author: Northville, Michigan Landscaping: Sexton Landscape Sterling Heights , Michigan

May 25 2016
North Carolina farm bureau mutual insurance Zack Orton & secretarial staff Signed auto cancellation on 4/4/16 staff put 4/1/16 cancellation It lapsed policy 3 days and dmv charged us $100 for 2 vehicles Murphy North Carolina Author: Murphy, North Carolina Insurance Companies: North Carolina farm bureau mutual insurance Murphy , North Carolina

May 24 2016
Tim's Ford Glass Removed windshield and replaced Winchester Tennessee
Author: Tullahoma, Tennessee Body Work & Repair: Tim's Ford Glass Winchester, Tennessee

May 24 2016
Iceberg cups I purchased 2 yeti cups and straws from this company in the total of $93.. I contacted them.on 4/5 they responded with they wereally waiting on a shipment.Online Nationwide Author: Valdese, North Carolina Kitchens: Iceberg cups Nationwide

May 23 2016
Dr. Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Very frustrated by Dr. Bush's unprofessional behavior. My medical office is unfortunately next door to his. He has cashed multiple checks of mine. It is very hard for me to believe that each of my checks was deposited by his office due to an 'oversight'. Dr. Bush, Please stop cashing my checks! Hillsborough New Jersey Author: Hillsborough, New Jersey Doctors: Dr Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Hillsborough, New Jersey

May 23 2016
Iceburg Cups Ordered two Yeti Rambler cups on 4/5/16. Money was taken from my account but have never received the cups. Internet Author: Manchester, Tennessee Sporting Goods: Iceburg Cups Internet

May 22 2016
Cars 4 Best Cars 4 Best PriceCars4best.com Complete Rip Off! Stafford Virginia
The BBB Is NOTHING! Author: Stafford, Virginia Auto Dealers: Cars 4 Best Stafford, Virginia

May 21 2016
Northland Group Inc. I have been paying this company for about 4 years now for repayment of tuition to a college, and I used to get a letter once a month after payment had been received. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Butte, Montana Collection Agencies: Northland Group Inc. Minneapolis, Minnesota

May 21 2016
NTS Direct LLC Mike Carlin (Accounts)Dan (technician dispatch tickets)Scott (Technician dispatch tickets)Rose (Accounts) This Company has not paid invoices (5) total for $1402.50 since July 2015,  Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Telephone Companies: NTS Direct LLC Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

May 21 2016
McKee Basements & Remodeling - Brian Scott Shook Has failed to pay a court mandated judgment for services provided Acworth GA Author: Cumming, Georgia Small Business Services: McKee Basements & Remodiling Internet

May 19 2016
scott bennett Ronald s bennett, scott s bennett drug dealing scumbag thieving contractor Ashburn Virginia Author: Sterling, Virginia Home Improvements: scott bennett Ashburn , Virginia

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 19 2016
My Survey.com Carol Adam, My Survey.com Rip Off! I did survey's and accumulated 6000 points unable to redeem my account shows inactive and I can't sign in. Covington Ohio Author: Detroit, Michigan Work at Home: My Survey.com Internet

May 19 2016
Bennathon Law Group Jeff Scott Saying that there was a law suite against me that I would need to fill out a case a file to track my case im not casue this is fraud I dont even have any loans. New York New York Author: Glenn Heights, Texas Collection Agencies: Bennathon Law Group New York, New York