Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

4 Points Body Gallery Scott Farrell

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 24 2017
Best Drug Rehab Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The staff at Best Drug Rehabilitation are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction with clients. BDR will focus on key service points with clients to ensure their overall experience is a positive one. *UPDATE: Best Drug Rehab pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Best Drug Rehab recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: struthers, Ohio Cult: Best Drug Rehab Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Best Drug Rehab offers a unique approach to addiction treatment that encompasses all aspects of the physical, emotional and spiritual issues involved in addiction. Best Drug Rehab’s clients can be assured of a more lasting recovery. Internet

Mar 23 2017
Luxia no. 7 Neil Thomson is the registered agent with Attorney General's office. He also has 4-5 other companies filed. Phoenix Arizona Author: Kaufman, Texas Skin Care: Luxia no. 7 Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 22 2017
S. George Frederick, Scott George Frederick, Normal Albert White Loan Fee Scammer London, Dubai Internet Author: san jose, California Loans: S. George Frederick Internet

Mar 20 2017
Chaturbate.com cheated me of prizes I had won fair and square;when tried to explain their rules, kicked me off site City Location: San Francisco Postal: 94107 Area: 4 Internet Author: pleasant hill, California Adult Web Sites: Chatterbate.com Internet

Mar 20 2017
Asurion Countless hours wasted with tech support 4 times laptop sent in for repair. HAS NEVER WQRKED Nationwide Author: Silver City, New Mexico Computer Service & Repair: Asurion Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 19 2017
ShimmerShine alldayincorporated I ordered a pair of mother/daughter dresses on October 4, 2016. I have yet to receive them. I have been in communication with Shaquille. On Jan. 11 he claimed he recently took over the company and would take care of the order. Internet Author: Edison, New Jersey Clothing Stores: ShimmerShine Internet

Mar 17 2017
P A AUTO BODY & REPAIRS LLC P A AUTO BODY PERTH AMBOY New Jersey Author: navarre, Ohio Auto Repair Service: P A AUTO BODY & REPAIRS LLC PERTH AMBOY, New Jersey

Mar 16 2017
Mark Brown Arrest warrant if not paid in 4 hours Memphis Tennessee Internet Author: Nacogdoches, Texas Internet Services: Mark Brown Internet

Mar 15 2017
Auto Equipment Depot Sunco Automotive Equipment LLC Scammed and Stole my Money Tempe Nationwide Author: Zachary, Louisiana Body Work & Repair: Auto Equipment Depot Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Harris Poll Online Will not reward me my hard earned points Internet Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Websites: Harris Poll Online Internet

Mar 14 2017
KAPLAN UNIVESITY I took 4 whole classes with this scam of a school and at this point have had over $9000 taken from me via my tax refund. AND THEY STILL WANT MORE!! Internet Author: port richey, Florida Colleges and Universities: KAPLAN UNIVESITY Internet

Mar 12 2017
Justin Bachman , Erin Bachman marie tueller We were isolated from our family and anyone outside of the facility. You get one 15 minute call per week with a family member and that is closely monitored. If I expressed any unhappiness with the program they hang up the call. This is a cult like structure and if they can't brainwash you after 4 months they put you out on the streets with no money or your credit cards. They withhold that for 3 days. They tell your family that they are the only ones that can help you and tell family to deny any further contact unless you come back. When you don't go back they keep your belongings. You are stranded in az with no phone, money or way to get home. Very dangerous situation for a 19 yr old to be in after having taken her sleep meds. Family has no idea what your going thru because you're not allowed to communicate with them. They shame you and make you wear signs around your neck telling everyone how bad you are. These people are power hungry and money hungry. Prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Cult: Canyon crossing recovery Prescott , Arizona

Mar 11 2017
Jukebox Repair Service Dino J Anton This guy Anton was in my house for 3 hrs on Feb 4 17. He was informed what the problem was with the Wurlitzer juke box.  St Pete FL/Tampa Fl Internet Author: Venice, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Jukebox Repair Service Internet

Mar 11 2017
Sam's Club Bought 4 new tires, won't fix a flat Austin Nationwide Just the Facts Author: Austin, Texas Auto Repair Service: Sam's Club Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Peanut Labs Peanut Labs Inc., This company will dupe you when you earn so many points. San Francisco Internet Author: Dungannon, Virginia Internet Fraud: Peanut Labs Internet

Mar 10 2017
SPG Strategic Publishing Group, LLC CC Publishing, Elite Exposure Marketing Fraudulent Advertising Promises, Scott Miner, Mark McGinley Boca Raton Florida Author: Howell, New Jersey Advertising Agencies: Advertising / Deceptive: SPG Strategic Publishing Group, LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Mar 10 2017
bank of America seterus ak IBM and fannie mae The house I bought dates were oct 28,2002, but the owner b 4 me livied there was foreclosed 2001. so two months after she went into foreclosure I bought the house right to an appeal taken away. Nationwide Author: evergreen park , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: bank of America Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Scott B Ward Scott Ward, Gary Scott Ward Homophobic harassing nosey bigot Yorba Linda California
Author: yorba linda, California Rotten Neighbors: Scott B Ward Yorba Linda, California

Mar 08 2017
Joe Cooper AKA The Dent Guy's Auto Body pain-less dent removal plastic bumper repair scratch repair exact color match Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Repair Service: The Dent Guy's Auto Body Los Angeles, California

Mar 08 2017
Boost Collision / Jack Boost Collision is a scam and a rip off--- and Here's Why! van nuys California
Author: van nuys, California Body Work & Repair: Boost Collision van nuys, California

Mar 08 2017
Scott Phillip Lower Scott Lower CGA, LIAR, CHEAT, SOCIOPATH, BROKER, BANNED, CORRUPT, UNETHICAL Surrey, British Columbia
Scott Lower Author: VANCOUVER, British Columbia Accounting: Scott Phillip Lower Surrey, British Columbia

Mar 07 2017
MVP Auto Carriers LLC Admits body damage, won't pay claim after 2 months. Insists I let their repair guy do minor paint and bondo, since damage is below their auto insurance deductible; I want to use a REAL collision center Sunrise Florida
Trying to fix entire car at our expenses. Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Transporters: MVP Auto Carriers LLC Sunrise, Florida

Mar 07 2017
Fenton Smith Barrister Ian R. Smith Scott K. Fenton BAD LAWYERS, CONFLICT OF INTEREST, INEFFECTIVE ASSSITANCE OF COUNSEL - DO NOT USE THIS LAWFIRM Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ohio Lawyers: Fenton Smith Barrister Toronto, Ontario

Mar 06 2017
J & M Paint and Body Jimmy Reed Chop Shop theft scrapped vehicle that was to be repaired Aiken South Carolina Author: Williston, South Carolina Auto Repair Service: J & M Paint and Body Aiken, South Carolina