4 POINTS BODY GALLERY SCOTT FARRELL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 4 Points Body Gallery Scott Farrell
There may be more specific results for "4 Points Body Gallery Scott Farrell"
For more specific results for "4 Points Body Gallery Scott Farrell"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
Funding site support They took 59.95 from my account without me knowing on 4/23/17 i dont know how they have gotten my information Lindon Utah Internet Author: Dale city, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Funding site support Internet

Apr 23 2017
Always Travel with us Paid for a cruise ship trip i got very sick and fighting Acute Chronic Pancreatitis, and Acute Chronic Gastitric, and Cirrhosis of the liver stage 4, will not refund me because I was passed my 30 day cancellation period, which how do you know when you will get sick? I can not leave my state and really needed the money for hospital bills. Kissimmee Nationwide, Florida Author: STUARTS DRAFT, Virginia Cruises: Always Travel with us Internet

Apr 22 2017
Priority Choice Marketing Inc M. Delaney, Mags for Troops, Bonus Points Dillon Colorado Author: Moab, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Priority Choice Marketing Inc Dillon, Colorado

Apr 22 2017
Allen MarketingGroup AllenMarketingGroupAMG TLC Vacation packages-Las Vegas @ nationwide I was falsely sold a package that I would get 4 days three nights 6 shows for two and a 1500.00 travel voucher3/2 Vacation passport 4/3 passage to a fun cruise etc. etc Called from Los Angelis Author: SANFORD, Maine Casinos: Allen MarketingGroup

Apr 22 2017
ROCK STAR GALLERY MICHAEL DUNN SOLD ME FRAUDULENT/FORGED NIRVAN MEMORABILIA ($17,500 WORTH) SCOTTSDALE, Arizona
Matt Parker apologizes to ROCK STAR gallery for false rip off report. Author: san diego, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: ROCK STAR GALLERY SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Apr 22 2017
Merkel Racing Engines Scott Merkel NEGLIGENT DYNO TUNER HAS TURNED INTO DISHONESTY WHEN EXPOSED Hauppauge New York Author: Ridgefield, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: Merkel Racing Engines Hauppauge, New York

Apr 21 2017
Paragon Honda Paragon Honda Selling unreported accident car or car with damage on exterior body on a brand new MSRP Woodside, New York, 11377 New York Author: Elmhurst , New York Auto Dealers: Paragon Honda Woodside, New York

Apr 21 2017
Grand Pacific Investments, Ltd. (Alan Ching, B.J. Lee, S.J. Lee, Jenny Lui, T.Y. Mok (Tsuey Mok), Laura Yun (registered the website), Scott Lau McKinsy, K. K. Liu with Gartmore Underwriting Management Ltd, Parkson Project Consulting Limited) Grand Pacific Investments, Ltd ripped off me and 14 companies introduced to them for investment consideration Hong Kong China
Author: University Place, Washington Financial Services: Grand Pacific Investments, Ltd. North Point, Other

Apr 21 2017
Pioneer Auction Gallery Pioneerantiqueauction.com This company sells fakes and uses sly words to make buyer think item's are real antiques - all made in India and China Portland Oregon Author: Richmond, California Prostitutes: Pioneer Auction Gallery

Apr 20 2017
Edison Nation / Scott Droms Edison Nation is a Scam Company North Carolina North Carolina Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising / Deceptive: Edison Nation / Scott Droms North Carolina

Apr 20 2017
Wayfair Store 4 Copley PlaceFloor 7Boston, MA. 02116 Boston Maryland Author: St Louis , Missouri Attorney Generals: Wayfair Store Boston, Maryland

Apr 19 2017
marketing 4 U , mpros4u.com , Davell Banks and Tiffany Williams travel around the US signing up Restaurants, sellind advertising and steal the money 100 Island Cottage Way, St Augustine, Florida 32080 Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: marketing 4 U Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Keystone RV Manufacture We purchased a new Keystone Raptor Fithwheel Toyhauler. We store it covered with a tarp year round. On our third trip out with the fithwheel the roof covering ripped back about 4 feet exposing the wooded top. We contacted Keystone and were told that the camper was out of warranty and wold not be covered. We had purchased a ins policy to cover any repairs but we're also told that this did not cover a roof repair/replacement. This tear was caused by. Manufacturing defect but Keystone would not take any responsibility. Keystone RV and camper manufacturing. Nationwide Author: Colorado Manufacturers: Keystone RV Manufacture Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Belle tire roseville Brought truck in for 4 new tires and an alignment. Price 500dollars. Roseville Michigan
Author: Warren, Michigan Auto Mechanics: Belle tire roseville Roseville, Michigan

Apr 18 2017
Empire Exotic Motors Greg Foster Rick, General ManagerRaul, Partner and Finance Officer Total misrepresntaion of purchased BMW, said no accidents, untrue, body damage evident and delivered with 1000 mor miles that on contract, broken gear shift lever, 1 key Addison Texas Problems solved Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Empire Exotic Motors Addison , Florida

Apr 17 2017
youthrenuskin i ordered by trial only youthrenuskin; one time; they keep sending me 4 and charged me $97.00 buffalo, new york new york Author: marina del rey, ca 90292, California Skin Care: youthrenuskin Internet

Apr 17 2017
Letoile Skin care product Ordere trial Mar 27 paying shipping. Did not like product. Called 4/17 to get address to return product but rep would not consider. He offered to reduce price on future orders but would not consider even 50% refund for product being returned. Had to pay $103 for a product being thrown out. Very poor customer service! Internet Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Skin Care: Letoile Internet

Apr 17 2017
Global Tank Construction Scott Leonard SERVICES RENDERED, NO PAYMENT Salina Oklahoma Author: Texas Trucking Companies: Global Tank Construction Salina, Oklahoma

19, Report #1362005

Apr 17 2017
RaceChairs Performance Furniture™, Ron Hansen, RaceChairs Performance Furniture™, www.racechairs.com I bought a 16K office chair as a present for my husband. Racechairs.com sent a chair that was broken, scratched, used, and my husbands feet (5'11) did not touch the ground by 4 inches Internet
Author: newport beach, California Furniture & Furnishings: RaceChairs Performance Furniture™ Internet

Apr 16 2017
Advance Auto Sales I bought a car 4/8/17 I had issues as soon as i drove off the lot called they were closed, waitin until monday 4/10/2017, took it to bill estes dealership to get a recall done they proceed to tell me how the car needed timing chains and it would cost me 2200$, I contacted them they told me the dealership was giving me the wrong information, I got the vehicle checked at oReillys jiffy lube and auto zoone, they all gave me the same codes or similar, on 4/13/2017 i called the owner Garnet Cook to come get the vehicle from CarX where it had broke down completetly, it needs an engine, air pumps,catylc converter, timing chains, OIL LEAKAGE, feul pumps, it has alot going on and I personally read reviews after the fact and this man has a bad reputation, when people do business with you, you should at least show some type of respect and assist them REGARDLESS of the warranties. Indianapolis Indiana You did the inspection at the wrong time Author: Westfield, Indiana Junk Dealers: Advance Auto Sales Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 14 2017
Cory Armenta or Joan Swall are Liars posting Ads online looking for Investors for a Chrome Restoration/Low Riders Bike business which there is none nor is it Legit..it's All a Scam in attempt to get your Money and Resources! Westminster California
Author: Los Angeles , California Body Work & Repair: Cory Armenta Westminster, California

Apr 13 2017
My points.com My Points Internet Author: My. Airy, Virginia Internet Marketing Companies: My points.com Internet

Apr 13 2017
Total Body Solutions Total Body Solutions are a bunch of crooks and the procedure does not work Columbia South Carolina
Author: COLUMBIA, South Carolina Plastic Surgeons: Total Body Solutions Columbia, South Carolina

Apr 13 2017
LEDs 4 Less leds_4_less Won't honor a warranty issue Internet Author: Lumberton, New Jersey Auto Parts: LEDs 4 Less Internet

Apr 13 2017
your better tomorow I ordered the 1.99 CD, got it. Credit card was charged 84.97. I've been 1st in line on the phone for a 1 hour and counting up to this point. I have a charge of $84.97 dated 4/1/17 at 2:11am. How long do you actually keep people on hold? Until they hang up? Ultimate scam Blaine Washington Author: Chicago, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: your better tomorow Blaine, Washington