4 WHEEL PARTS PERFORMANCE CENTERS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers
There may be more specific results for "4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers"
For more specific results for "4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
Radiant Beauty Anti-Aging Cream I order a free sample of Radiant Beauty Anti-Aging Cream for only shipping and handling. My account for charge for 4 items I didn't order. Yelm Washington Author: Yelm, Washington Skin Care: Radiant Beauty Anti-Aging Cream Internet

Jul 27 2017
Luxurous Eyes/Luxurious Skin 5563 Balboa Ave., #481San Diego, California 92111 Facebook ad, free skincare product, pay shipping charges only - second product tacked on, send second order, charged credit card account for 4 pruducts, 2 shipments. no shipping labels, no customer ser. phone # w/o extensive research; order cancelled by phone, charges not reversed, policy and practices fraud. San Diego, CA California Author: Reidsville, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Luxurous Eyes/Luxurious Skin San Diego, CA , California

Jul 27 2017
Powertrain Pros,Jeff , Kevin, Patrick Green Caution: Never buy anything from Powertrain Pros! They lie about the time it will take for delivery, transmission failed in less than 30 days, and if you use the warranty they only send parts of the transmission, not the entire assembly as they originally sent. Bay City Michigan Author: Port Arthur, Texas Auto Parts: Powertrain Pros Internet

Jul 27 2017
absoluteawesomestuff.com Absolute Awesome Stuff I ordered a cute pair of socks on-line in May. When I hadn't received it a month later I emaild support asking for the item. They emailed back the following: Our items are mainly coming from our oversea warehouse so it may take about 1 to 4 weeks (average shipping time is 2 weeks) for them to arrive as stated in our shipping guidelines and on the product page. It also takes 5 to 10 days until the tracking shows up. Unfortunately we can't speed up the update of the tracking ID as we rely on the information we get from our postal supplier. Please be patient. Your order will arrive soon. I never would have ordered it it I was informed on the actual site that it would take weeks to get it...As it is I ordered it a month before Father's Day and still never received it on time for that. Now it is The end of July...still haven't received it. No further communications from the company. emails go unanswered, no merchandise, no refund. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY - THEY ARE SCAMMERS OUT FOR YOUR MONEY!! In den Gärten 17 Erlensee DE 63526 Internet Author: New York Clothing Stores: absoluteawesomestuff.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
JustFly JustFly.com JustFly travel JustFly 4 hour cancellation SCAM Internet Author: Mexico, Missouri Air Travel: JustFly Internet

Jul 27 2017
FINANCIAL MARKET WIZARD Indicted for Fraud by the FBI and much more. AKA NOSHEE. FINANCIAL MARKET WIZARD. HIS REAL IDENTITY IS : Nasir khan 39391 Tiburon Rd Murietta CA 92563.....The indictment charges MOHAMMAD NASIR KHAN, of Stockton, and with conspiring to defraud the Interna false reporting of stock market performance Murrieta, California 92563 Internet Author: New York Financial Services: FINANCIAL MARKET WIZARD Internet

Jul 27 2017
INVENIRE PATENT GROUP Luca de la Torre, Luca Leon Jungbauer de la Torre, Dave Siegel I sent him 4 thousand dollars to patent my invention, he has shown me nothing proof of anything. His prototype guy Dave Siegel was supposed to work with me and never did. INVENIRE PATENT GROUP and excellence health supposedly merged. They are located in Vegas and INVENIRE in sanfransisco. San fransisco California
Scam Author: Abingdon, Maryland Patent & Trademark Services: INVENIRE PATENT GROUP Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
wonder hearing aid charged me 4 wonder grill mats when i ordered the buy one get one free. san diego California Author: cheyenne, Wyoming Advertising / Deceptive: wonder hearing aid san diego, California

Jul 26 2017
GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Never, ever think Geek Squad is there to help you, called at 4 o'clock told it would be 20 minutes to an hr 2 and 1/2 hrs later disconnected and had to start all over and was told it would be at least 2 hours before they could get to me and I would still need to be at my computer. Its now 4 1/2 hours into this journey and still no support. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY NEW PORT RICHEY FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Holiday, Florida Computer Help Desk: GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
The Lala Box,Richard Hentosh, owner Poor product, worse company service, owner dishonest Brookhaven Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Television Parts & Services: The Lala Box Aston, Pennsylvania

Jul 26 2017
National Student Loan Associates Informed me that after about 4 payments my loans would be forgiven. California Internet Author: durham, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: National Student Loan Associates Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Bella Essemce Eye Cream Nuvajen Anti-Aging Serum did not cancel order , put me on hold and ordered 4 more; did not receive, no bill until a pink notice Sherman Oaks Dr. California Author: Flynn, Texas Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks Dr., California

Jul 26 2017
R&M Performance Invoiced over $145,000 for truck restoration but never completed the project (now 11 months late). Cambridge Maryland Author: Cambridge, Maryland Auto Repair Service: R&M Performance Cambridge, Maryland

Jul 25 2017
etrailer Sent faulty product and only returned less than half of what I spent. Internet Author: Afton, Minnesota Auto Parts: etrailer Internet

Jul 25 2017
Nissian auto Bought a Nissian leaf. Car has 36000 miles. In May 2017. June of 2017 One month. Latter car is at Nissian dealer Oxford AL DIAGNOSED with bad battery. No warranty. Even though I purchased extended warranty Nissian knew this. Vehicles should have been recalled they had bad battery's when they were sold new Now I gave 4 years of payments And no car It has been at the Dealer 5 weeks no repairs performed. Bad. Car company Nissian Tenn Nationwide/worl Author: Talladega, Alabama Auto Dealer Repairs: Nissian auto Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Leanna Rister I Ordered 4 of the tumblers 2 teal and 2 red and if never received any I have paid for these and received a emails on May 10 saying my order was shipped but if waited and waited and never rec Internet Author: Cridersville, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Leanna Rister Internet

Jul 25 2017
Mid america Motorwworks Will tell you anything, take your credit information but not tell you they didn't order the parts. Effingham IL Author: Fort Myers, Florida Auto Parts: Mid america Motorwworks Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
TroyBiltPartsOnline.com Shank's Lawn Equipment Inferior parts, no service after sale Chambersburg, PA Internet & Chambersburg, Pennsylvania Author: Florida Customer: TroyBiltPartsOnline.com Internet

Jul 24 2017
Quickstart Ignition Interlock; Barry Saunders CEO I am in contact with ABC15 investigators if anybody is interested...I would recommend copy and paste your reviews (maybe with slight changes) and send to every local news channel investigating branch....but if anyone is interested email me.  This place is awful. tempe Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Parts: Quickstart Ignition Interlock tempe, Arizona

Jul 24 2017
Paravex enduro test Health spar Was told I won a $200 prize and was to chose from different items and only pay the shipping of $4.something with no mention of auto shipping phoenix Arizona Author: Hilo, Hawaii Drug Manufacturers: Paravex phoenix, Arizona

Jul 24 2017
mantrans tallahassee florida paid for a transmition never got it paid for shiping and taxes $1260.62 all kinds of excusess tallahassee Florida Author: naples, Florida Auto Parts: mantrans tallahassee florida tallahassee, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Budget Hearing Dr. Paul A Thulin FRAUD Budget Hearing Dr. Paul A Thulin Beware of doing any kind of business with Budget Hearing Centers , he will commit any crime to make money Bloomington Minnesota Bloomington Minnesota
Author: bloomington, Minnesota Hearing Aid Centers: Budget Hearing Dr. Paul A Thulin FRAUD Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 24 2017
The Parts Place Inc. counterfeit fake fraud Dekalb Illinois Author: Newark, New Jersey Auto Parts: The Parts Place Inc. Dekalb, Illinois

Jul 24 2017
NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT OY9T charged me $50.00 4 times Internet Author: Florence, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT OY9T Internet

Jul 24 2017
Rboxtv Derek Joseph Bought Rboxtv and it stopped working. Owner made me mail back unit with additional $25.00 fee to be reprogrammed. It was sent back to me and still didn't work. Called tch line repeatedly and left messages with one callback by Rbox when I was unavailable . After 4 months,I am exaspirated with Rboxtv. service NONexistent! New Port Richey Florida Author: Alabama Television Parts & Services: Rboxtv New Port Richey, Florida