4 ADULTS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 4 adults
There may be more specific results for "4 adults"
For more specific results for "4 adults"
Showing 1-25 of 8,008 Found Reports For more specific results for "4 adults"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
Sherri Worth, DDS  talked me into doing on my teeth vinyls over my teeth, said wouldn't file down much...turned out I was put to sleep 3 hours then 4 hours and she did crowns too cost 60M  twice what agreed on , had to  Newport Beach, California Author: Newport Beach,, California Dental Services: Sherri Worth, DDS Newport Beach, California

May 19 2017
ReNew Eye Cream Cancellation process is automated over phone. I cancelled the product 4/4/17 but still received it 5/14/17 and charged $88.10. When I called to get a refund and find out how to mail back the product the customer representative was refusing to look beyond her system which did not record my phone call on 4/14/17. Fountain Valley California Author: Dewey, Arizona Skin Care: ReNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

May 19 2017
Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Campbell knowingly installed improper A/C Condenser, coil & furnace for my 2,000 plus sq. ft. home. Also promised to register the warranty and did not now it has run out and I'm out over $ 4, 000.00 for a new unit from a reputable company! Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Austin, Texas

May 18 2017
Interstate National Dealer Services I bought a policy from this company in 2013 and have never filed a claim with them. My Tahoe went into the shop and the dealership contacted Interstate to get the claim started. Our policy covers the work that needs to be done but they are not wanting to stand by the covered components. The dealership, Red Auto and myself have contacted Interstate numerous times and they are refusing to work with any of us. All I am asking is for them to stand by the policy they sold me in 2013 and cover the work that needs to be done that I have been paying for over 4 years. Atlanta Georgia Author: Turkey, Texas Auto Repair Service: Interstate National Dealer Services Nationwide

May 16 2017
Ocwen Mortgage Servicing LLC Ocwen proceeded selling our home to Deutsche Bank on 4/22/2017. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Bothell, Washington Liars: Ocwen Mortgage Servicing LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

May 15 2017
GM Financial/General Motors I agreed to making 1 1/2 payments per month in 2/2017. 4/2017 I was told those arrangements were no longer acceptable. Arlington Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Credit Services: GM Financial Arlington, Texas

May 15 2017
Estes Express Lines, Estes Shipping, On 4 /24/2017 I shipped a order from Walmart liquidation company of new electronics 323 items. Richmond, Virginia
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Shipping Companies: Estes Express Lines Richmond, , Virginia

May 15 2017
Medicare TPA Pure Fraud.I was in hospital bed for 2 days the first day they said they are processing and the first reply i received is that they need more info , the hospital provided them and after repeated calls they replied they second day rejecting the claim because the clown thought BP for 0.4 yeas as 4 years!!! Send them an EMAIL which is in their website and it will bounce!!!! Kolkata west bengal Author: kolkata, Health Insurance: Medicare TPA Kolkata,

May 14 2017
APICAL ONLINE Seemed plosible, gave a price saying it would take 2/4 hours,when put through to repairer and extra £135 was added making total £773 and he only took 15mins Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Service & Repair: APICAL ONLINE Nationwide

May 12 2017
good Year auto service center Harold W he was to take off $51.00 but did not he was to call me did not call me they only worked on the job 1 hour I had been out side and it was in garage 4 hours they did not call me back when finish I went there after they brought it out I want $1.0051.00 back because the work was not sufficient to myself Elmwood Connecticut Author: West Hartford, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: good Year auto service center Elmwood, Connecticut

May 12 2017
K9 Fit Club/Tricia Montgomery Tricia Montgomery contracted for meeting space and guest rooms at our hotel for a meeting on 4/17 and 4/18, 2017. She provided two credit cards for payment and both proved to be invalid. We have not been able to secure payment for over $2,000 and have been trying to reach Ms. Montgomery several times by email and by telephone. Hinsdale Illinois Author: Oak Brook, Illinois Event Planners & Sites: K9 Fit Club/Tricia Montgomery Hinsdale, Illinois

May 11 2017
BePassion Ordered online 4/19/17 it's 5/11/17 still have not received my package!!! Emailed over 5x no response!! Internet Author: California Clothing Stores: BePassion Internet

May 11 2017
Watchyz I ordered several little gifts for my kids for Christmas from Watchyz.com. It has now been 8 months, they took my money the day I placed the order, and I have not yet seen any product. I contacted the company several months back and was told that the product was coming from over seas and usually takes about 3-4 months. Well it's been 8 months and now the company will not respond to my emails. They are a SCAM!!! Internet Author: Rozet, Wyoming On-Line Business: Watchyz Internet

May 11 2017
Walden University Heartless 4 profit university Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Columbia, North Carolina Colleges and Universities: Walden University

May 10 2017
David Chupp Sold me puppy that died in 4 months, no refund! Cost me $2500.00 between vet & purchase of dog Nappanee Indiana Author: Lebanon, Indiana Lawyers: David Chupp Nappanee, Indiana

May 10 2017
total skin renue eye gelDermafoil misrepresented trial offer, shipped product 3 times before cancelling, charged 4 times the add amt Internet Author: saratoga springs, New York Eye Care: total skin Internet

May 10 2017
DVR Systems Bob Streeter, Great Lakes CCTV, RSJ Wholesale Ripped us off for 4 orders and refuses to reply Conneaut  Ohio All I Want Is My Money Back Author: Dallas, Texas Cameras & Video: DVR Systems Conneaut OH, Ohio

May 09 2017
Access Project Inc Over price, wrong address, Tried to say that I had 4 invoices with them, this group is just a rip off group. I even ask them not to every call me again, but they still do. Please run not walk away from this company for you own good. Dayton Ohio Author: Dayton, Ohio Nonprofit Organizations: Access Project Inc Dayton, Ohio

19, Report #1372069

May 08 2017
RCP Services RCP Global Services Group Rcp Services electronically Stole $395.00 from my Checking Acct. on 4/10/ 2017 internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Banks: RCP Services

20, Report #1372048

May 08 2017
AEGIS Relocation frank gevelis Frank made me pay him 3500 dollars to move fromy north Carolina to Tucson Arizona on April 4. I payed him 2 payments of 1200 dollars and third supposed to be paid on delivery of 1200 dollars. It is may 8th and I have not received my things . I have called frank many times but I have only spoken to him twice. He promised that I would have my delivery on Saturday may 6th and no later than Sunday may 7th. He will not answer the phone and will not return my calls. He can not not show the weight of my delivery and refuse to try to get a copy for me. He refuse to tell me where my delivery is for that is my only question . Fort Myers Florida Author: Tucson , Arizona Lawyers: AEGIS Relocation frank gevelis Fort Myers, Florida

21, Report #1372050

May 08 2017
Face Yoga Method Fumiko Takatsu Their product is defective and no refund as promised. I purchased the Face Yoga Method for $129.00 on 4/9/17 and tried to watch the streaming online videos (they only have an online service, not real videos that they send in the mail) on four (4) different computers (MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone, and my HP desktop) and the videos would not play. I contacted customer service and asked for a FULL refund of my money over a month ago, and the only response I have gotten is from a Silvina Martínez asking me to please retry the videos and that she has refunded my money, but this IS A LIE because there is no refund for $129.00 back to my credit card after many, many attempts to get my refund as promised in their money-back guarantee when I signed up for their product. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! There are no legitimate reviews for www.FaceYogaMethod.com or Face Yoga Method period online and that is highly suspicious. When I tried to post a comment about this on their Facebook page, they deleted it. DON'T GET HOOKED INTO THIS SCAM! Mill Valley California Author: Los Angeles, California Health Spas: Face Yoga Method Mill Valley, California

22, Report #1372005

May 08 2017
Alpha Prime They advertised free products during trial period of a hidden 14 days.i paid shipping only. They shipped 2-items on 4/15/17 and I called them on 4/29/17 to cancel. That's the 14thday they allowed but they refused to refund my money. I think this comp is creative in scamming people . They'll refer you to their online statements. Fountain Calley California Nationwide Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Nationwide

23, Report #1371946

May 08 2017
Color by Pascale Color by Pascale. Powered by Shopify I purchased Lash Power® High Volume Mascara, they charged my credit card on 4/8/2017. I still have not received my product and have sent them 2 emails, I have received NO RESPONSE! Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: Color by Pascale Internet

May 06 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Sent Typo Shirt, Wouldn't Fix Internet Author: Simi Valley, California Bait-and-Switch: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

May 04 2017
ACS Incorp Attorney Andrew This company sent me the same email letter that someone else reported. Case file : P-1508. That I owe $763.42, and that I have 4 serious allegations against me, etc... ACS Incorp Internet
Author: bayville, New Jersey District Attorneys Assistant DA: ACS Incorp Internet