4 CHECKS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 4 checks
There may be more specific results for "4 checks"
For more specific results for "4 checks"
Showing 1-25 of 11,401 Found Reports For more specific results for "4 checks"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017
Beauty Basics I cancelled my order a yr ago.. then about 3 to 4 months ago they start sending me product and charging me again. The number they provide rings and hangs up on you. La Jolla California Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Skin Care: Beauty Basics Nationwide

May 27 2017
DiscountLivingRooms.com BedroomFurnitureDiscounts.com DiningRoomsOutlet.com TVStandsOutlet.com EmmaMason.com  Nothing is in Stock. 4 week delivery times 5 On-Line Internet Author: Taylorsville, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: DiscountLivingRooms.com Internet

May 25 2017
Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Maria Camila FranciscoMr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo, Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus thanks so much for accepting my friend request and sorry to say if i intruded into your privacy well i am Mrs Maria Camila Francisco a 58 years old widow i have an important message for you, i will like you to mail me on my email address mariacamila_f056@hotmail.com so i can tell you about the message i have for you from the lord so do mail me as soon as possible on my email address because i rarely checks here and my Facebook account is acting up May the lord bless you abundantly. God Bless You. Mrs Maria Camila Francisco. Lagos Other
Author: Dawson, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Lagos , Other

May 25 2017
DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Direct Marketing Inc. ordered 35mm Nippon Camera,( Acknowledged 4/5/17),ordered Nippon Deluxe Flash (4/19/17) neither received, over 7 weeks ! Carrollton Texas Author: rome, New York Cameras & Video: DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Carrollton, Texas

May 24 2017
FirmaPlus Company Number #06247851 False Advertising: Received a 14-day trial of Firmalogic and Radiant Visage for 10.90 shipping & handling. On April 28, 2017 was charge 89.73 ok, no problem. On May 1, 2017 I was charged 84.95. When I called the company it was explained that one charge was for the Firmalogic and the other charge was for the Radiant Visage. The receipt of purchase does not indicate this it states: :The program will charge $84.95 for your trial of Frimalogic on the 14th day and ship a full-size bottle of Frimalogice for 89.73 + shipping every 30 days thereafter until you cancel. No where does it say that an indicate that there is a separate charge for the Radiant Visage. I cancelled on May 4, 2017. Definitely false advertising. Hate to see anyone else suckered into this.i Wakefield West Yoshire. United Kingdom Author: Caldwell, Ohio Skin Care: FirmaPlus Wakefield West Yoshire., Other

May 24 2017
Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im getting ripped off. Last month 4-25 says i used 11.01GB of data. this month 5-25 says i used 10.28GB of data. yeah right. RIP OFF Nationwide Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im get Author: Thomasville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

May 23 2017
Sherri Worth, DDS  talked me into doing on my teeth vinyls over my teeth, said wouldn't file down much...turned out I was put to sleep 3 hours then 4 hours and she did crowns too cost 60M  twice what agreed on , had to  Newport Beach, California Author: Newport Beach,, California Dental Services: Sherri Worth, DDS Newport Beach, California

May 23 2017
Cal Logistics Charles Rosales, Cal Import Global Logistics Fraud, Thief, Refuse to pay, Files for BK to start over, Multiple NSF checks. Vernon California Author: Los Angeles, California Shipping Companies: Cal Logistics Vernon, California

May 22 2017
Laura Blackburn Dave Peterson Puppy Scam - Fraudulent Cashiers Checks. North Carolina Internet Author: Oroville, California Unusual Rip-Off: Laura Blackburn Dave Peterson Internet

May 19 2017
ReNew Eye Cream Cancellation process is automated over phone. I cancelled the product 4/4/17 but still received it 5/14/17 and charged $88.10. When I called to get a refund and find out how to mail back the product the customer representative was refusing to look beyond her system which did not record my phone call on 4/14/17. Fountain Valley California Author: Dewey, Arizona Skin Care: ReNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

May 19 2017
Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Campbell knowingly installed improper A/C Condenser, coil & furnace for my 2,000 plus sq. ft. home. Also promised to register the warranty and did not now it has run out and I'm out over $ 4, 000.00 for a new unit from a reputable company! Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Austin, Texas

May 18 2017
Interstate National Dealer Services I bought a policy from this company in 2013 and have never filed a claim with them. My Tahoe went into the shop and the dealership contacted Interstate to get the claim started. Our policy covers the work that needs to be done but they are not wanting to stand by the covered components. The dealership, Red Auto and myself have contacted Interstate numerous times and they are refusing to work with any of us. All I am asking is for them to stand by the policy they sold me in 2013 and cover the work that needs to be done that I have been paying for over 4 years. Atlanta Georgia Author: Turkey, Texas Auto Repair Service: Interstate National Dealer Services Nationwide

May 16 2017
Ocwen Mortgage Servicing LLC Ocwen proceeded selling our home to Deutsche Bank on 4/22/2017. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Bothell, Washington Liars: Ocwen Mortgage Servicing LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

May 15 2017
GM Financial/General Motors I agreed to making 1 1/2 payments per month in 2/2017. 4/2017 I was told those arrangements were no longer acceptable. Arlington Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Credit Services: GM Financial Arlington, Texas

May 15 2017
Estes Express Lines, Estes Shipping, On 4 /24/2017 I shipped a order from Walmart liquidation company of new electronics 323 items. Richmond, Virginia
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Shipping Companies: Estes Express Lines Richmond, , Virginia

May 15 2017
Medicare TPA Pure Fraud.I was in hospital bed for 2 days the first day they said they are processing and the first reply i received is that they need more info , the hospital provided them and after repeated calls they replied they second day rejecting the claim because the clown thought BP for 0.4 yeas as 4 years!!! Send them an EMAIL which is in their website and it will bounce!!!! Kolkata west bengal Author: kolkata, Health Insurance: Medicare TPA Kolkata,

May 14 2017
APICAL ONLINE Seemed plosible, gave a price saying it would take 2/4 hours,when put through to repairer and extra £135 was added making total £773 and he only took 15mins Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Service & Repair: APICAL ONLINE Nationwide

May 12 2017
good Year auto service center Harold W he was to take off $51.00 but did not he was to call me did not call me they only worked on the job 1 hour I had been out side and it was in garage 4 hours they did not call me back when finish I went there after they brought it out I want $1.0051.00 back because the work was not sufficient to myself Elmwood Connecticut Author: West Hartford, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: good Year auto service center Elmwood, Connecticut

May 12 2017
K9 Fit Club/Tricia Montgomery Tricia Montgomery contracted for meeting space and guest rooms at our hotel for a meeting on 4/17 and 4/18, 2017. She provided two credit cards for payment and both proved to be invalid. We have not been able to secure payment for over $2,000 and have been trying to reach Ms. Montgomery several times by email and by telephone. Hinsdale Illinois Author: Oak Brook, Illinois Event Planners & Sites: K9 Fit Club/Tricia Montgomery Hinsdale, Illinois

May 11 2017
BePassion Ordered online 4/19/17 it's 5/11/17 still have not received my package!!! Emailed over 5x no response!! Internet Author: California Clothing Stores: BePassion Internet

May 11 2017
Watchyz I ordered several little gifts for my kids for Christmas from Watchyz.com. It has now been 8 months, they took my money the day I placed the order, and I have not yet seen any product. I contacted the company several months back and was told that the product was coming from over seas and usually takes about 3-4 months. Well it's been 8 months and now the company will not respond to my emails. They are a SCAM!!! Internet Author: Rozet, Wyoming On-Line Business: Watchyz Internet

May 11 2017
Walden University Heartless 4 profit university Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Columbia, North Carolina Colleges and Universities: Walden University

May 10 2017
David Chupp Sold me puppy that died in 4 months, no refund! Cost me $2500.00 between vet & purchase of dog Nappanee Indiana Author: Lebanon, Indiana Lawyers: David Chupp Nappanee, Indiana

May 10 2017
total skin renue eye gelDermafoil misrepresented trial offer, shipped product 3 times before cancelling, charged 4 times the add amt Internet Author: saratoga springs, New York Eye Care: total skin Internet