Your Search | 411.ca

1, Report #1196118

Dec 17 2014
Anole Oerta Dahlstrom Peak Life, Balanced and Healthy Dogs, Riekes Center, Fitness Parenting Protection helped to steal money and deceive through Paypal and a post office box, helped to cage and starve our dog for 30 days. Menlo Park, California
Author: Santa cruz, California Animal Services: Anole Oerta Dahlstrom Menlo Park, CA, California

2, Report #1196046

Dec 17 2014
pcplanetsystem.com mobosaver.com Website is still screwing people costa mesa ca Internet Author: Oxnard, California Computer Mail Order: pcplanetsystem.com Internet

3, Report #1195233

Dec 13 2014
Renuva Derm Skin BYERS BEWARE ** Renuva Derm Wrinkle Reduction Serum ** Santa Ana, California 92704
Author: Phoenix,, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Vickie Santa Ana, CA 92704, California

4, Report #1195222

Dec 13 2014
A & R Select Joe Conte Josh A & R Select Music Los Angeles, CA California Author: Auburn, California Unusual Rip-Off: A & R Select Internet

5, Report #1195200

Dec 13 2014
Mobile Social Media Blueprint Jordon Schultz Jordon Schultz uses webinars to pitch his social media Blueprint. He charges $1497 plus $497 per month for a totally bogus work at home business opportunity. He promises thousands per day and live, personal support He has no written contracts or even a written description of what you are buying and when you try to contact him, he is nowhere to be found. I attempted to contact him the day after I ordered what I thought was a trial to ask him about several things that I had determined were untrue about his statements. When I was unable to I contacted my VISA bank to tell them to stop the charge. They told me that Schultz didn't make the charge but that another company, Rockstarpowersuite.com had. I tried to contact them but they too never replied to my messages. I have sent Schultz at least six emails and three cancel and refund requests/demands, all without an answer. In fact I have never one time received a message from Schultz who simply ignores all attempts to communicate. Its now in the hands of the CA Atty Gen, BBB, ICCC and the public needs to be warned. San Diego Internet Author: Dayton, Nevada Work at Home Business: Mobile Social Media Blueprint Internet

6, Report #1195175

Dec 13 2014
Western Dental refused to bill for services rendered and gave account to collections for full amount los angeles california Author: Los Angeles, California Dental Services: Western Dental los angeles, CA

7, Report #1195003

Dec 12 2014
Lavish Skincare DermaBright Deceptively Places People on Autopay Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Adult Care Facilities: Lavish Skincare Internet

8, Report #1194981

Dec 12 2014
Alliance Research Centers 24012 Calle De La Plata #230, Laguna Hills, CA Alliance illegally misrepresents hidden glucose study as only beverage study to underpay. Lagauna hill California Author: garden grove, California Drug Manufacturers: Alliance Research Centers 24012 Calle De La Plata #230, Laguna Hills, CA Lagauna hill, California

9, Report #1194945

Dec 12 2014
Organize.com Online bait and switch City of Industry, CA Internet Author: Ashtabula, Ohio Bed & Bath: Organize.com Nationwide

10, Report #1194886

Dec 12 2014
Model and talent tv / Peter.Nationwide The Man name Peter working for model and talent he did everything on his power to convinced me ling to my face to rip me off my 3000.00 dollars from my credi am poor lady with 4 kids this people don't care for anybody only them self and the next day find out they are nothing by lying after i did call them to cancel and i nethey said no you can't ca Las Vegas Nevada Author: denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Model and talent Nationwide

11, Report #1194871

Dec 11 2014
Nelson Contreras-Faisal PPF Home Fund PPF Boxing Professional Pension Fund Provides phony loan commitments, letter of intent for loans that do not exist los angeles ca Author: woodland hills, California Loans: Nelson Contreras-Faisal Internet

12, Report #1194773

Dec 11 2014
Skin Logic www.tryskinlogic.combestreducedwrinkles.comhttp://bit.ly/1yrsBkK.https://www.facebook.com/SkinLogicFreeTrial Scammers!!! Not sure, believe its CA Internet Author: Karlstad, Minnesota Plastic Surgeons: Skin Logic Internet

13, Report #1194765

Dec 11 2014
PUR*SHOPGOLF KS14 KICK X golf balls. Offered for 99cents. Then other offers made in loop which one could not exit easily. I did order a few items that indicated they were $1. I finally quit the site. I never received an invoice itemizing my order. (This was on No. 22, 2014) No contacts from company. My VISA bill arrives on Dec. 3 or 4th with $94.69 charge from this company. I learned on Dec. 11 that this was the first of five payments!!! My total bill was going to be over $500!!! I did not order anything near these charges. I called and received an ambivalent response on what I was charges for and how. I told them I did not want any of these items as I never ordered all these things, no where near. VanNuys, CA 91406 California Author: notown, Indiana Sporting Goods: PUR*SHOPGOLF VanNuys, California

14, Report #1194587

Dec 10 2014
ASUS Asus Intl Fremont California Will not honor warranty, has concluded problem is exactly what I told them refused crossship fremont, CA Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Computer Manufaturers: ASUS Nationwide

15, Report #1194548

Dec 10 2014
Leoshades Leo Shades CA Leo Shades CA, charged my card twice 95.99 and then a 49.99 charge without any notice.  California Author: El Cajon, California Miscellaneous Companies: Leoshades Internet

16, Report #1194392

Dec 10 2014
www.stratecoreco.com - StrateCore Consignment SCAM FAUD StrateCore Consignment, stratecoreco.com, www.stratecoreco.com Asked to wire money to England for a 2005 John Deere Tractor and after some research this company proves to be a SCAM. Registered 3 days ago. DO NOT SEND MONEY!!! Gardena, CA California Author: Mosherville, Michigan Motor Vehicle: www.stratecoreco.com - StrateCore Consignment SCAM FAUD Internet

17, Report #1194372

Dec 10 2014
Prescription Billing Services Redline Medical 100% Rip-off SCAM San Ysidro CA Author: Gainesville, Florida Pharmacies: Prescription Billing Services Internet

18, Report #1194210

Dec 09 2014
Hope Program ECAIN, LLC NJO NATIONAL JOBS ONLINE THEY WANTED TO OFFER ME A JOB AND ASK TO PROVIDE ALL OF MY PERSONAL INFORMATIONS INCLUDING SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AND TO FILL OUT A W-9 FORM WITH A FULL SIGNATURE ON IT AS WELL AS ALL OTHER FORMS. STOCKTON CA-ANGEL CAMP Internet Author: stockton, California Computer Help Desk: Hope Program ECAIN, LLC Internet

19, Report #1194084

Dec 09 2014
FAKE CALIF TAX BOARD 800-689-4776 (FAKE) FRANCHISE STATE TAX BOARDPO BOX 942840 SACRAMENTO, CA 94240800-689-4766 BE AWARE OF FAKE DEMAND FOR LATE OR BACK PAYMENT VARIFY IT IS REAL cal.gov is fake SACRAMENTO Nationwide Author: Winter Haven, Florida State Government: FAKE CALIF TAX BOARD 800-689-4776 Nationwide

Dec 08 2014
Roger March Stephane Marchand Roger March Claims to be trader who can double your money daily Internet
Author: , California Financial Services: Roger March Stephane Marchand Internet

21, Report #1193875

Dec 08 2014
Gregory D. Shelton Jr. Greg Shelton,Pryor's Dad EntertainmentMoTown Comedy Festival He Scammed me, Conned me into doing work for him, Conned me into “loaning” him money, He Stole Sherman Oaks, CA; Detroit, MI California; MI Author: El Cajon, California Producers: Gregory D. Shelton Jr. Sherman Oaks, California

22, Report #1193845

Dec 08 2014
TIGER DIRECT CA FALSE ADVERTISING TORONTO CANADA WIDE Author: MILTON , Ontario Miscellaneous Electronics: TIGER DIRECT CA Nationwide

23, Report #1193808

Dec 08 2014
Christopher Golden Beverly Hills PsychicPsychic@Outlook.comPsychic90210@gmail.com Scammer! Beverly Hills CA Author: Rhode Island Psychic: Christopher Golden

24, Report #1193315

Dec 05 2014
Taisa Transport LLC To all brokers and consumer DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE RIP OFF THEY WILL NOT PICK UP YOUR CAR AND TAKE YOUR MONEY I WARN TO ALL THE BROKERS AND CUSTOMERS REMEMBER THIS COMPANY DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY Taisa Transport LLCCarrier 121 Manhattan Plac Taisa Transport LLC To all brokers and consumer DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE RIP OFF THEY WILL NOT PICK UP YOUR CAR AND TAKE YOUR MONEY I WARN TO ALL THE BROKERS AND CUSTOMERS REMEMBER THIS COMPANY DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY Taisa Transport LLCCarrier 121 Manhattan Plac Los Angeles, CA 90004 Los Angeles, CA Author: Los Angeles, , California Trailers: Taisa Transport LLC Internet

25, Report #1193303

Dec 05 2014
egumball Internet SEO irvine California Author: SO CA , California Telemarketing Companies: egumball irvine, California