Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

416 737 1400

Showing 1-25 of 243 Found Reports For more specific results for "416 737 1400"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 13 2017
416 Number For Sale kijiji Scam www.kijiji416.com kijiji 416 Number Scam Vanity Golden Vio Platinum Silver Easy Numbers Toronto Oakville Markham Brampton GTA www.kijiji416.com 416 number for sale kijiji scam Toronto www.kijiji416.com Toronto Ontario Canada Internet Author: Toronto, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: 416 Number For Sale kijiji Scam www.kijiji416.com Internet

Jan 31 2017
Fairway Chevrolet Fairway Buic Damian Allen,Senior Sales Consultant Fairway Chevrolet3100 E Sahara Ave Las Vegas, Nevada 89104Main Line  702- 641-1400Fax 702-641-1535Direct Line 702- 641-1400 ext. x Mobile 702- 913-3555Email damian@fairwaychevy.comDealer URL ww send a mailing piece to my house that was a complete lie Las Vegas Nevada
An observation Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: Fairway Chevrolet Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 29 2017
Ladies4Vip Toronto Based Escort Agency!!! Phone Number (647) 646-1003 or (416) 888-0977 Exploiting Minors, Illegal Drug Usage, Theft Of Money & Property, Abuse Towards Minors Toronto, Ontario Internet
Author: Toronto , Ontario Dating Services: Ladies4Vip Internet

Dec 18 2016
kijiji 416 Number Scam kijiji 416 number scam Toronto GTA Vanity kijiji.ca/416numbers www.kijiji416.com kijiji 416 number scam sale vanity easy golden 647 905 number scam police Toronto Ontario Canada Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: kijiji 416 Number Scam Internet

Nov 13 2016
Unity Chihuahua Home Continental Prime Logistics CPLweb address: Cprime_logistics@usa.com and also: cplogisticship.com Breeder had home-raised chihuahua puppies, took money then said puppy woiuld be shipped by scam shipper who said they needed $1400 more refundable insurance to continue shipping. Gave bogus shipping info. Greenbelt Maryland Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: Unity Chihuahua Home Greenbelt, Maryland

Oct 09 2016
Ethan Allen Retail Inc. Rip off for $1400-Sofa Went On Sale 6 Days After Purchase-Would Not Price Protect Me Princeton New Jersey Author: West Windsor, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Ethan Allen Retail Inc. Princeton, New Jersey

Sep 18 2016
mike turner mikes customs i gave Mr. Turner a contract to build a bathroom on my property adjacent to my bed room; he gave me the contract and how much he charge he total the amount to be $1400; he wanted $7725 down i game $8000 down in may of 2016; we had bad weather for may/june so he did not start unitil the middle of june; and so he contimue then he put the roof on the project and told me he need $3000 down and then he start asking for more money and then i started to get mad; he would come here two days a month and something no show for a month; also on the contract he said electricity was included; last month he told me i owe him 480$ more to pay the electrician because he was broke and he did not have the money; i refused he did not show up for the month; then i kept calling and texing he said i have to have the money to pay the electrician. For over two month now i have no electricity in two rooms of my home that mr. turner had no business intefering with i kept asking him whats going on he got mad and walk out.  grove city Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Building Products: mike turner grove city, Ohio

Sep 03 2016
Capital improvements 737 County Road F e.Vadnais Heights MN 55117 CHAD RICHARDS Chad Richards- Good contractor when / if he shows up ! - i spent over $35,000.00 with this guy - he did a great job on the first job- and after it - he was taking 10 weeks for what shouldve taken two . Finally after personal property ruined and he was contantaly not showing up - i had enough- ( but not before he convinced me to give him all but $1,000.00 of the money up front so he could pay his workers - IF you hire this guy - give him no more money than half up front and nothing more- or you will never see -him - he puts you as he puts it on the back burner ( even tho he said we were his best clients ) Iam truly hurt by Chad Richards, besides a contractor, we were considering him a friend -now we have to find someone to finish his work and pay them for that as well as haul off items that we already paid him to do ! Dont let this guys good looks and smooth talk persuade you - put a beginning and ending date on any contract and no more than half til full completion ! Vadnais Heights Minnesota Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Home Improvements: Capital improvements Vadnais Heights , Minnesota

Jul 21 2016
nobeltrucking.com 2234 North Federal Highway Suite 416, Boca Raton fl, 33431 Toll Free: 1 (800) 771-9268  nobeltrucking.com2234 North Federal Highway Suite 416,Boca Raton fl, 33431Toll Free: 1 (800) 771-9268  fraudulent charges Boca Raton Florida Author: wasilla, Alaska Trucking Companies: nobeltrucking.com Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 11 2016
Arc 90 Global Check Paid $1400 for the service, most customers denied, when one got approved they stated they do not know how long until I get my money and if I will ever get it. This company has came up with excuse after excuse as to why my customers cannot get approved or why my money will not be drafted into my account. Internet Author: Texas Financial Services: Arc 90 Internet

May 10 2016
omnisure group llc Ripped me off for 1400$ false insurance repair chicago Illinois
Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Auto Dealer Repairs: omnisure group llc chicago, Illinois

Mar 04 2016
First American title insurance company. At least that's the name on check. Wants me to deposit a check for 1800 and send him 1400 to have cycle wrapped for an advertisement. Internet Author: Phoenix , Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: First American title insurance company. At least that's the name on check. Internet

13, Report #1282068

Jan 24 2016
Ojas Enterprises, LLC Producer of Aloevella Skin Care, aka, Wrinkless Cream I responded to their mail promo by phone, 800-768-2101 & ordered on 11/29/15. I called back to verify why I have not received after 3 weeks even if they have already charged my credit card right on the same day for $99.90. I called customer service, 845-219-1400 that is showing on my account and they have declined the charge. My bank had to assist me file a complaint and dispute with them, but this company declined that I have placed an order and much more that they have debited my account, even if there is sufficient evidence of the charge made by this company. . New York Nationwide Author: Livermore, California Beauty Salons: Ojas Enterprises, LLC Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
Mister Transmission Mister Transmission The guy on reception ask me to repair my transmission about 1400 dollers to me and at the time of receiving charged 4659 dollers. Regina Saskatchewan Author: Regina, Saskatchewan Auto Repair Service: Mister Transmission Regina, Saskatchewan

Jan 07 2016
Amazon workbox co. I ordered from Amazon got workbox didn't received so I cancelled order.the price was 1400.got 740. unknown on internet Internet Author: Sterling Heights, Michigan Furniture & Furnishings: Amazon Internet

Dec 22 2015
Oakwood Capital Lending 1888 518 7714 ext.201 or 203 Poor people who apply with this company! This situation is terrible! My son apply December 17.2015. he was lost 1400$. PETER, BRITNY GREEN, MIKE, JENNY this is guys who steeling from poor people. Bolton internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Loans: Oakwood Capital Lending Internet

Dec 02 2015
Online Education Development LLC Mark Hebert, OwnerPaul Matthew, Sales He confirms he can obtain recovery funds from a previous scam. He gains your trust! He assures you those funds are available @ 15% fee. Cash wired $416 thru Walmart-2-Walmart. Private currier to deliver ck $6,861 ~NEVER HAPPENED! Phoenix Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Home Based Business: Online Education Development LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 10 2015
David Layman, Jonathan Embry and Dr. Eric Chard Jonathan Embry (330) 871-3254Dr. Eric Chard (970) 737-4173David Layman - 400 Road AvenueGrand Junction, Colorado, 81505 He scammed me into giving money Grand Junction Colorado Author: Perkasie, Pennsylvania Cash Services: David Layman, Jonathan Embry and Dr. Eric Chard Internet

Sep 30 2015
Sleepers in Seattle Savvy HomeSavvy Homestorewww.sleepersinseattle.comwww.savvyhomestore.com White Glove Delivery did over $1400 in damage my yard and home, damaged the sofa,and they never responded to complaints until almost 2 months after I filed credit card dispute Seattle Internet Author: Sparks, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: Sleepers in Seattle Internet

Sep 09 2015
Logan moving Logan movingLast minute moverRMS movingEBS Transport (http://www.ebstransport.ca/) WARNING: DO NOT HIRE LOGAN MOVING - 416-889-6559 Etobicoke Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Moving Companies: Logan moving Etobicoke, Ontario

Jul 09 2015
416 NUMBER SCAM KiJiJ 416 number scam online kijiji craigs list 416 Area-Code Phone Numbers - Easy Vanity VIP Premium # for Sale Kijiji 416 NUMBERS SCAM FRAUD FAKE Telus fido Rogers Bell Koodo Mobilicity Toronto Ontario Richmond hill Ontario
Author: MONTREAL, Cellular Phone Companies: 416 NUMBER SCAM KiJiJ Richmond hill, Ontario

Jul 08 2015
TRUCK NATION HOUSTON a division of LaCima Company They sold me a truck with the air cooled intake riddled with holes while attempting to change the $1400 part I noticed that the part that holds the radiator in place was horribly corrode to the point where I have to get new metal welded to replace . they put a new piece of rubber around the air cooled intake so that the corroded metal could not be seen when inspecting the truck. I noticed the problem when the check engine light came on the same day I brought it but I was 313 miles away by then so I took it to a shop and they revealed the damages tome and they also told me that they had tohave known this and that they ripped me off Houston Texas Author: Laplace, Louisiana Truck Dealers: TRUCK NATION HOUSTON a division of LaCima Company Houston , Texas

May 15 2015
416-846-1347 MOVING COMPANY SCAM SCAM ALERT Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto , Ontario Moving Companies: 416-846-1347 Toronto , Ontario

Apr 18 2015
CorpCom Corporate Communications200 Consumers Rd, North York, ON M2J 4G8, Canada+1 416-498-0433 Real Estate Office Advertisement Ripoff - READ THE FINE PRINT. Deceptive tactics. Toronto Ontario Canada Author: Toronto, Ontario Advertising / Deceptive: CorpCom Toronto, Ontario

Apr 15 2015
Aurum Advisors / Marc Lubaszka $10,000 Ripoff..I purchased (14) $20 Liberty Head Gold Dollars vauled at $1400 each for $2100 each. Los Angeles California What do you expect law enforcement to do? Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Gold & Silver Investments: Aurum Advisors / Marc Lubaszka Los Angeles, California