Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: 45 second loan
There may be more reports for "45 second loan"
For more results perform a general search for "45 second loan"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
GE Capital Bank Preapproved for loan Los Angeles California Author: Garden grove , California Banks: GE Capital Bank california

Feb 23 2017
Stratford career institute Contract did not state that the full amount had to be paid. It stated that your monthly payment , payed for just that. There was never an agreement or a process on a loan! Saint Albans Vermont/ Canada Author: sunnyside , Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: Stratford career institute Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
First cash advance Offered me 10,000 dollars with a payment of 280 dollars a month for 72 months with a 10% interest rate. Asked f I really mine and my mom's social security number and bank info and everything, which luckily I wasn't dumb enough to give them. They said they needed my mom's online banking username and password to complete the loan. To which I said was unnecessary since the loan was only in my name and that only someone who was trying t ok scam someone would ask for. Told them they were going straight to hell for being ridiculous scam artistic who were too freaking stupid t i even know how to try to successfully scam someone. Chicago Internet/illino Author: Myrtle Beach , South Carolina Loans: First cash advance Internet

Feb 23 2017
ACS Cash Services I keep getting threatning emails of a kegal suit about a 300.00 loan.They have no phone or address in their email. I did not do a loan with them. The phone is my old phone I have not had in over 2years. They are threatning all types of bank drafts and fees. What I need is an email of you to forward the email to.Thanks for your help. Internet Author: Lakeland, Florida Cash Services: ACS Cash Services Internet

Feb 23 2017
QC Lending QC Banking Loan Officer Lied and Company Mislead Me Charlotte Internet Author: Warrenton, Virginia Mortgage Brokers: QC Lending Internet

Feb 23 2017
Statewide recovery Said they would file charges on a payay loan and said they would send documents to my email but never did California Nationwide Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Collection Agency's: Statewide recovery Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
afs tried getting me to pay for a loan i did not take out Nationwide Author: kingman, Arizona Collection Agencies: afs Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
american hope resources offers you hope with helping your current hardship, all they do is give your phone # to schools, loan departments ect west lake village California Author: glenn, California Emergency Services: american hope resources west lake village, California

Feb 22 2017
cash advance usa Martha jones they said i took out a loan that i didnt know i had took out and said they were going to take it to the court house if i did not pay. they said the loan was for 300.00 but that i owed them 988.00 not known Internet Author: tunnel hill, Georgia Loans: cash advance usa Internet

Feb 22 2017
MCC HOLDING .S.A. MCC HOLDING (HK) CORPORATION LTD UPFRONT LOAN SCAM &FAKE WIRE TRANSFER MT 103 BANK INSTRUMENT HONG KONG &SWITZERLAND hong kong &Switzerland Author: CENTRAL, Alabama Banks: MCC HOLDING .S.A. Internet

Feb 21 2017
Auto Loans, LLC We paid loan off and they still have not released the lien or title to us Las vegas Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Loans: Auto Loans, LLC

Feb 21 2017
ThinkSign Optoelectronics Johnny Zheng, Owner ThinkSign means they Think of their self only-Customer service is a second thought Louisville Kentucky
Author: Diana, TX, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: ThinkSign Optoelectronics Louisville, Kentucky

Feb 21 2017
nation star morgage paid them off came back saying i owed more and now has lost my loan information and wont even speak to me without giving me tge run around.. texas nation wide Author: norman park, Georgia Attorneys General: nation star morgage Georgia

Feb 20 2017
Emporium private loan servicing/ Pacific credit group BIG SCAM! san diego California hard to believe Author: campbell, California Furniture & Furnishings: Emporium san diego , California

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 19 2017
Loan Max-Cincinnati HOW DECEPTIVE CONTRACT WORDING WILL COST YOU HUNDREDS OF $$$ @ LOAN MAX cincinnati Ohio Author: cincinnati, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Loan Max-Cincinnati cincinnati, Ohio

Feb 18 2017
Lakeview Loan Servicing LLC Predatory Lending misrepresentated their lending Service Coral Gables Florida Author: San Bernardino, California Financial Services: Lakeview Loan Servicing LLC Coral Gables , Florida

Feb 18 2017
Coston Appraisal and Research-John Coston APPRAISAL FRAUD ,DELIBERATE LOW BALL APPRAISAL, KILLING OUR VA LOANS Melborne Florida What is your relationship with Coston? Author: Vero Beach, Florida Loans: Coston Appraisal and Research Melborne, Florida

Feb 17 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Lenders Cloud is dedicated to guiding you through the complicated process of finding not just a loan, but, the correct loan for your business. By using creative strategy and incomparable service we will show you how funding a business should be handled. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lenders Cloud pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Libel and Slander by Richard Johnson and Robert Goodrich Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Author: Tustin, California Credit & Debt Services: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States. Irvine, California

Feb 17 2017
Ace loan Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Attorney Generals: Ace loan Internet

Feb 16 2017
American Cash Net calling about my neglecting to pay a cash advance - never took a loan from them - they are representing a Justin Brown law firm. The threat is that tomorrow someone from the local Police Dept will be serving me papers to collect the debt. I told him I will be reporting this as a scam. Springfield Missouri Author: Missouri Financial Services: American Cash Net

Feb 16 2017
America cashnet A representative from the Law office of Justin Brown called to say I was being sued for an unpaid loan. That I could go to jail if I didn't go to court. I did not take a loan. And I have an open account with cashnet in good standing. Brooklyn New York Author: GARDEN CITY, Idaho Loans: America cashnet Brooklyn , New York

Feb 15 2017
YourWishStore.com Mywishstore.com Second worst online shopping experience ever! Asia Pacific Internet
Author: LaPlata, Maryland Sales People: YourWishStore.com Internet

Feb 15 2017
1 800 LOAN MART These people burglarized me. Encino California Author: Los Angeles, California Car Financing: 1 800 LOAN MART Encino, California