Your Search | 45 second cash loan

Jan 14 2017
Healthy Directions Great company...for TAKING your money, but not for processing refunds. Items ordered in August and September were returned via USPS within the prescribed period for a refund. Three months later, I'm STILL waiting for a refund, despite at least four phone calls and two fax messages with both proof of purchase via Paypal and proof of returning the items via USPS. Absolutely the worst ionline mail order experience I've had. Paypal has, thankfully, put in a refund request on my behalf. Otherwise, I feel certain this ripoff organization was going to ignore my refund requests in hopes I would eventually give up. DO NOT deal with these people unless you have more disposable cash to throw away on their worthless products than most consumers!! Bethesda Maryland Author: Warrenton, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Bethesda, Maryland

Jan 14 2017
avco Don't Know I Believe Someone Took A 4,000.00 Loan Out In My Name I Do Not Owe For Any Loan Nationwide Author: Ky, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: avco Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
European fitness center .Reno Nc European fitness I opened an account membership at european fitness signed a contract .they gave me a tour of the fitness center i saw how dingy and unclean the place looked. I payed $45 to open account then i started having medical issue i called right after a couple of days after paying for my fitness contract  Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Work Place Bullies: European fitness center .Reno Nc Reno , Nevada

Jan 13 2017
ara inc received a call from this company@my place of employment on 01/03/2017,also received a call from this company on 01/01/2017 from a private number. the message i received on 01/01/2017 stated i was being sued for non payment of a paydat loan. i retured call on 01/13/2017 to see how much was the amt i owe,was told i owed $900 on a $300 loan,but this company was willing to settle for a lesser amt on 01/13/17 Internet Author: houston, Texas Work Place Bullies: ara inc Internet

Jan 13 2017
j2efax t just withdrew all my cash in my checking account Nationwide Author: Maine Internet Fraud: j2efax Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Sun Loan Company Rude workers Miami Oklahoma Author: Miami, Oklahoma Loans: Sun Loan Company Miami, Oklahoma

Jan 13 2017
Jeremy Halbert-Harris, JH2 Group Loan Scam, Never Repaid Deby Atlanta Georgia Author: New York, New York Liars: Jeremy Halbert-Harris Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 13 2017
MANHATTAN BEACH VENTURE EQUITABLE ACCEPTANCE The are lying to people regarding loan forgivenness program and dont let them know they are taking out finance 1314.00 Torrance California Author: New York Corrupt Companies: MANHATTAN BEACH VENTURE Torrance, California

Jan 12 2017
My cash table Had me post their website to get paid. Internet Author: Beavercreek, Ohio Home Based Business: My cash table Internet

Jan 12 2017
Optum rx United Health prescription solutions OPTUM RX IS PRACTICE MEDICINE WITHOUT A LICENSE, BREACHING THEIR CONTRACT, USING BAIT AND SWITCH, RAISING RATES WITH NO REGULATIONS. MY EXPERIENCE IS WE PAY MORE THAN EVER, WE ARE GETTING LESS CARE, LESS COVERAGE, AND TOTAL NEGLECT. WHERE ARE THE LAWS AND REGULATIONS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE? They are denying medications previously covered, stating they are no longer in their formulary, then changing the terms of the agreement without prior notice, holding up medications in their prior authorization department by requesting a second prior authorization on an already approved medication (that they requested the patient switch to).  AGAIN, WHY ARE THEY ALLOWED TO DO THIS, WHERE IS THE LAW PROTECTING PATIENTS? SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE BEFORE SOMEONE DIES! Hot Springs AK Author: Tempe, Arizona Pharmacies: Optum rx mesa,

Jan 12 2017
Liccardi Chrysler Jake liccardi - Jeff liccardi 130 us22 west green brook NJ 08812 We traded vehical she in on a new truck n paid the balance in cash on a new 2017 ram renal truck, dealer sold out trade in the next day, but 1 month n a half later n the dealer has yet to pay off vehical said we traded in we even got a repossession order from Ford because owner of liccardi chrysler did not pay our vehical so off even though we paid them in FULL! Worst dealership I have ever felt with in my life n to date I have owned over 70 new vehicals, I own a roofing company! Green brook New Jersey Author: Garwood , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Liccardi Chrysler Green brook , New Jersey

Jan 12 2017
Dale Earnhart, Phoenix AZ They check my wife's credit without our knowledge or consent. She does not drive or knows how to drive. They lied to me. They said that they would refinance my loan after 14 months, but they did not. I will not buy a car from them again. Very dishonest like the media. Phoenix Arizona Author: Douglas, Arizona Auto Dealers: Dale Earnhart, Phoenix AZ arizona

Jan 12 2017
My cash table This page is advertised on the internet and on social networks, which pays to promote your page. That's a lie. I've tried to get paid and they do not. Those emails are fake! They have to stop lying to the people ... I'm going to send you the captures and see for yourself that it's a lie. Send the same to google a lawsuit because they are liars. Can i do a dispute?? Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Attorneys General: My cash table Internet

Jan 12 2017
American Cash Awards Caller stated his name was Frederick Peterson and Frank Peterson. He called me seven times on 1/12/2017. Cash Award then harassing language Does not appear on CID Does not appear on CID Author: Sarasota, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Awards nationwide

Jan 12 2017
united financial services they called me and said i owed some money to a pay day loan company i rememberd paying them off but thought i might have missed one.  jacksonville Florida Author: FLORISSANT, Missouri Collection Agency's: united financial services jacksonville , Florida

Jan 12 2017
Debt Mediation Service Premier Processing Service Took money fof out for a loan I did not have!!! Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Debt Mediation Service Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Bobby Finance Loan Services Bobby GreenGreen Finance Fraudulent loan services, documents, loan approval New York City Internet Revised information Author: Arlington, Texas Loans: Bobby Finance Loan Services Internet

Jan 12 2017
superior consulting services they said they had a place for me so i gave them $200 cash and took them paystubs and they copied mine and my Girlfriends id and social security cards Rowland Heights California Author: CARSON, California Miscellaneous Companies: superior consulting services Rowland Heights, California

Jan 12 2017
Boost Mobile Im disabled on a fixed income.I jad my hrart set on a b[st ZTE max phone.easy for me to use see work. My phoneis my everything.isaved to pay 200 for that phone.I paid 45 dollar monthly fee and another 30dollars on cases andasccessories. ST JOSEPH Missouri Author: St.JOSEPH, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile ST JOSEPH, Missouri

Jan 11 2017
Capital Recovery Services CRSOnline.biz Phony Postcard sent to me that money has been found under my name Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Cash Services: Capital Recovery Services Dallas, Texas

Jan 11 2017
HOBBIES DISCOUNT -CHRIS OLIVER I ORDERED 1 REMOTE SWIMMER FOR 39.95 AND INADVERTENTLY ORDERED ANOTHER. REALIZING MY ERROR, I EMAILED, AS THIS IS THE ONLY METHOD OF CONTACT, TO TELL THEM OF THE ERROR AND TO CANCEL THE SECOND ORDER. THEY BILLED ME FOR 2 AND HAVE NEVER RESPONDED TO MY COMMUNIQE.THIS PURCHASE WAS ON 12/15 AND AS OF TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED PRODUCT. ONTARIO, QUEBEC CANADA Internet Author: GREEN VALLEY, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: HOBBIES DISCOUNT Internet

Jan 11 2017
Gulf Coast Title Closings & Escrow Services, Inc. n/a Withheld my check. Palm Harbor Florida Transaction Author: Orlando, Florida Cash Services: Gulf Coast Title Closings & Escrow Services, Inc. Palm Harbor, Florida

Jan 10 2017
Nationstar Mortgage took my house! When my loan was transferred my balance went from 328k to 378k Nationwide Author: San Marino, California Real Estate Services: Nationstar Mortgage Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
icdc college they did not provided a certificate of complitation when i finish the course (paralegal)because they told me that i had to pay my student loan first huntington park California Author: pomona, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: icdc college huntington park, California

Jan 10 2017
ATTORNEY DENNIS G KNIPP 8926 N. GREENWOOD AVE PMB142NILES, IL 60714ALSO: 70 W MADISON SUITE 1400CHICAGO, IL 60602 PROMISED MODIFICATION AND MORTGAGE REDUCTION - DELIVERED NOTHING BUT MONTHLY BILLS NILES Illinois Author: Roselle, Illinois Loan Modification: ATTORNEY DENNIS G KNIPP NILES, Illinois