4MAGICUS LEO GUILLEN, MICRO MAGIC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 4Magicus Leo Guillen, Micro Magic
There may be more specific results for "4Magicus Leo Guillen, Micro Magic"
For more specific results for "4Magicus Leo Guillen, Micro Magic"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
Shree Balajee AKA Kamal Kishor AKA ShreeBalajee AKA Shree AKA Bala Deception, Fraud, Black Magic, Tantra Switzerland Zurich Important reminder.... Author: Humanity, Alabama Internet Fraud: Shree Balajee Internet

May 26 2017
This com company via social media. Teresa and kc counts insulted my race all because im a black man.They refuse to give me the 400 worth of tckets that they promised to give to winners that called into the station. las cruces New Mexico
Author: las cruces, New Mexico Advertising / Deceptive: Bravo Mic Magic 104.9 las cruces, New Mexico

May 19 2017
VIP Tradelines Leo VIP Tradelines are Thieves. Internet Author: Cape Coral, Florida Credit & Debt Services: VIP Tradelines Internet

4, Report #1371948

May 08 2017
statewide ADR Leo Fracko ADR is contacting me and my family and friends telling them that there is a lawsuit against me and they are going to come and pick me up and come to my job and place of residence. i personally have not talked to them and have avoided and blocked thier call. i am worried what should i do? i do not know Nationwide Author: ft.worth , Texas Collection Agency's: statewide ADR Nationwide

May 01 2017
Satin Youth Cream The Glowing Serum, Alphafix, LLC, Magic Ko, LLC Deceptive advertising on Facebook and full on frauds Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Skin Care: Satin Youth Cream Internet

Apr 23 2017
VIP Tradelines Leo Liar, Con Artist, Deceptive Services Irvine California
Refund Received-RIP OFF REPORT HELPED Author: Duluth, Georgia Credit Services: VIP Tradelines Irvine, California

Apr 15 2017
black magic aghori baba ji jai prakash / jai sharma fake, lier rajastan India Author: mumbai, Fortune Tellers: black magic aghori baba ji Internet

Apr 11 2017
eye rewind eye rejuv, magic wrinkle cream charged me 3 times for 92.99 for products i never ordered nor recieved Internet Author: demotte, Indiana Beauty Products: eye rewind Internet

Apr 08 2017
Ancient Egyptian Magic/Mistic Persia Mia Vasquez Tamia has several different names on the internet. Fraudulent scammer! Takes clients money and doesn't call the client back. I was ripped off for $500 by this transgendered person. Internet
ANCIENT EGYPTIAN FRAUD Author: San Diego, California Astrologers & Psychics: Ancient Egyptian Magic/Mistic Persia Internet

Mar 31 2017
magic jack & m j billing there were a lot of people rip off last year and me. also a man name rhett pair called and said that he was going to help at this his phone number is 1-888-588-4078 or 1-877-910-4311 try calling one number never herd of him and other no answer. magicjack. com and m.j. billing unknown Internet Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Sales People: magic jack & m j billing Internet

Mar 15 2017
Xiamen Senyang Co ltd. Carter Lin, Anny Ding, Susan, Susan Anny Ding, etc. Bought APP-T08 MEDICAL AIR MATTRESS & P06B Pump asked for micro holes customised, Mattress arrived with none, Talked into buying softer 10-50mmHG pump not on site, 30-80mmHg arrived caused stage 5 presure wounds to break down, and patients legs to go stiff. Tryed emailing no answers. Jiu Tian Hu, Xiamen, China. Internet Author: Minila, Other Bed & Bath: Xiamen Senyang Co ltd Jiu Tian Hu, Xiamen., Other

Mar 11 2017
Secret Serums As a woman in my fifties, I hold out hope for for that magic serum that will truly begin to diminish the fine lines forming on my upper lip and around my eyes. This was NOT the miracle I had been waiting on.  Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Celebrities: Secret Serums Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Who Am I? Josie Guillen Josie Escobedo, Josie Guillen-Escobedo FRAUDULENT, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, BLACKMAIL, BREACH OF CONTRACT, VERBAL ABUSE, OVERCHARGED riverside California Author: riverside, California Legal Services: Who Am I? Josie Guillen riverside, California

Mar 08 2017
Surface and Glass Magic, Inc. did not pay us for finishing his project Berwyn Illinois Author: Northbrook, Illinois Home Improvements: Surface and Glass Magic, Inc. Berwyn, Illinois

Mar 01 2017
Magic Tracks I ordered a set of magic tracks. I added some extra track and another set of cars. I was charched 112.95 for a 64.?? Set, and only sent 1 box with one track, a set of cars and two extra sets of tracks. The ONLY time I got through to anyone without being put on hold, I explained that it was buy one get one free and I only received the initial set and was charged for two sets plus accessories. So, they said they fixed the charge. FRAUDULENT . Internet Author: Turin, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: Magic Tracks Internet

Mar 01 2017
Blake Bauer Magic City Construction Blake Buaer Blake Bauer con-roofer Storm Chaser Brandon, Jackson Mississippi
Curious about Blake Bauer Author: Jackson, Mississippi Consumer Services: Blake Bauer Magic City Construction Brandon, Mississippi

Feb 25 2017
MODULAR HOME CONCEPTS Leo Fraudulent transaction, fake company Carlstadt New Jersey Author: Nokomis, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: MODULAR HOME CONCEPTS Carlstadt, New Jersey

Feb 24 2017
micro tech/ Micro supply Micro tech, Micro supply, Both same company based in LV po box in Las Vegas Nevada Wrong company Author: Denver, Colorado Customer: micro tech/ Micro supply Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 23 2017
Magic Auto Center of Canoga Park rip off, scam, liars, credit, financing Canoga Park California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Dealers: Magic Auto Center of Canoga Park Canoga Park, California

Feb 16 2017
Magic tracks Ontel Products not shipped, then charged months later Las Vegas Nevada Author: Dublin , California Toy Stores: Magic tracks Las Vegas , Nevada

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Priestess Princess Psychic, love spells, binding spells, black magic, return your lover, healer, psychic abilities Internet Author: Maple, Alabama Astrologers & Psychics: Priestess Princess Internet

Feb 12 2017
Gaylin R Gilliver Will of the Winds Akitas, Forever Akitas, Magic Mountain Puppy delivered to me with genetic eye defect and infection Internet Author: Crete , Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Gaylin R Gilliver Internet

Feb 12 2017
Zitmy Garcia, Hechizos Practicos Best Magic Spells, Zitmy Garcia, Hechizos Practicos She scammed me Miami Florida Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Zitmy Garcia, Hechizos Practicos Miami , Florida

Feb 06 2017
Magic Track Excited Buyer Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Questionable Activities: Magic Track Internet