4MAGICUS LEO GUILLEN, MICRO MAGIC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 4Magicus Leo Guillen, Micro Magic
There may be more reports for "4Magicus Leo Guillen, Micro Magic"
For more results perform a general search for "4Magicus Leo Guillen, Micro Magic"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 15 2017
Xiamen Senyang Co ltd. Carter Lin, Anny Ding, Susan, Susan Anny Ding, etc. Bought APP-T08 MEDICAL AIR MATTRESS & P06B Pump asked for micro holes customised, Mattress arrived with none, Talked into buying softer 10-50mmHG pump not on site, 30-80mmHg arrived caused stage 5 presure wounds to break down, and patients legs to go stiff. Tryed emailing no answers. Jiu Tian Hu, Xiamen, China. Internet Author: Minila, Other Bed & Bath: Xiamen Senyang Co ltd Jiu Tian Hu, Xiamen., Other

Mar 11 2017
Secret Serums As a woman in my fifties, I hold out hope for for that magic serum that will truly begin to diminish the fine lines forming on my upper lip and around my eyes. This was NOT the miracle I had been waiting on.  Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Celebrities: Secret Serums Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Who Am I? Josie Guillen Josie Escobedo, Josie Guillen-Escobedo FRAUDULENT, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, BLACKMAIL, BREACH OF CONTRACT, VERBAL ABUSE, OVERCHARGED riverside California Author: riverside, California Legal Services: Who Am I? Josie Guillen riverside, California

Mar 08 2017
Surface and Glass Magic, Inc. did not pay us for finishing his project Berwyn Illinois Author: Northbrook, Illinois Home Improvements: Surface and Glass Magic, Inc. Berwyn, Illinois

Mar 01 2017
Magic Tracks I ordered a set of magic tracks. I added some extra track and another set of cars. I was charched 112.95 for a 64.?? Set, and only sent 1 box with one track, a set of cars and two extra sets of tracks. The ONLY time I got through to anyone without being put on hold, I explained that it was buy one get one free and I only received the initial set and was charged for two sets plus accessories. So, they said they fixed the charge. FRAUDULENT . Internet Author: Turin, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: Magic Tracks Internet

Mar 01 2017
Blake Bauer Magic City Construction Blake Buaer Blake Bauer con-roofer Storm Chaser Brandon, Jackson Mississippi Author: Jackson, Mississippi Consumer Services: Blake Bauer Magic City Construction Brandon, Mississippi

Feb 25 2017
MODULAR HOME CONCEPTS Leo Fraudulent transaction, fake company Carlstadt New Jersey Author: Nokomis, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: MODULAR HOME CONCEPTS Carlstadt, New Jersey

Feb 24 2017
micro tech/ Micro supply Micro tech, Micro supply, Both same company based in LV po box in Las Vegas Nevada Wrong company Author: Denver, Colorado Customer: micro tech/ Micro supply Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 23 2017
Magic Auto Center of Canoga Park rip off, scam, liars, credit, financing Canoga Park California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Dealers: Magic Auto Center of Canoga Park Canoga Park, California

Feb 16 2017
Magic tracks Ontel Products not shipped, then charged months later Las Vegas Nevada Author: Dublin , California Toy Stores: Magic tracks Las Vegas , Nevada

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Priestess Princess Psychic, love spells, binding spells, black magic, return your lover, healer, psychic abilities Internet Author: Maple, Alabama Astrologers & Psychics: Priestess Princess Internet

Feb 12 2017
Gaylin R Gilliver Will of the Winds Akitas, Forever Akitas, Magic Mountain Puppy delivered to me with genetic eye defect and infection Internet Author: Crete , Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Gaylin R Gilliver Internet

Feb 12 2017
Zitmy Garcia, Hechizos Practicos Best Magic Spells, Zitmy Garcia, Hechizos Practicos She scammed me Miami Florida Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Zitmy Garcia, Hechizos Practicos Miami , Florida

Feb 06 2017
Magic Track Excited Buyer Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Questionable Activities: Magic Track Internet

Feb 02 2017
Magic Tracks took my money off my card, sent a cancelled order, it was delivered to wrong address and now won't refund my money or let me have corporate number in New Jersey. They were rude, unknowledgable, and hung up on me. I was told my refund would be on my card in 3-5 business days now they are saying 8 weeks and it will be a paper check. My order was for 114.97 and I WANT IT BACK THEY HAVE MY ORDER BACK. Las vegas, nevada NEW JERSEY internet Author: toccoa, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Magic Tracks internet

Feb 01 2017
Leo Palmer - TiDom Con artist. Hooked me on how this was so simple to replicate. What a joke. The first red flag cam when he sold me my first set of leads, he refused to send said lists. Said they were confidential and couldn't be shared but he had no problem taking my money. I found someone on the internet who has worked with him before. He told me he was booted out of another program for not adhering to their rules. That's his TiDom was formed. If any one gets a call or text msg from TiDom, hang up or delete it. His fake videos of envelopes full of cash are a crime. Now he is posting videos of those supposedly have had success. I have yet to speak with or find anyone who is successful in this. Stay away! California Internet Author: Euless, Texas Internet: Leo Palmer - TiDom Internet

Feb 01 2017
MAGIC TRACKS UNAUTHORIZED USE OF MY CREDIT CARD Nationwide Author: chesapeake, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: MAGIC TRACKS Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
magic tracks cars are not working garbage and I bought 2 sets at walgreens Nationwide Author: port richey, Florida Racetracks: magic tracks Nationwide

Jan 29 2017
Magic Tracks ontel.worldpackusaorderstatus.comback I placed a order on Nov. 30, 2016 have not recieved my order yet, no one answer there customer service have waited on the line for more than one hour no responds There policy says must be sent within 30 days well thats not true I'm so disapointed this was for my grandsons birthday on 12/13 2016 I donot no what to do to just get my money back please help me this company is a fraud should I call my debit card company. PLEASE HELP ME Internet Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Magic Tracks Internet

Jan 27 2017
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Who Manufactures the structure of the 2002 Premier Pool Author: ocala, Florida Pool Services: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report Verified Safe. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Reno, Nevada

Jan 22 2017
Cert Magic Purchased an exam from cert magis has not received it after payment yesterday Goods not received Internet Author: VEREENIGING, Alabama Adult Career & Continuing Education: Cert Magic Internet

Jan 20 2017
USA Discount Warehouse My title? Peter Anton, Ripped-Off Consumer - I bought a 512Gb Micro Flash Drive which shows every indication of being a Reprogrammed 30Gb chip made to l ook like a 512Gb chip. It will only save 30 Gb and then says that The file or folder is corrupted. Futthermore, it takes a l ong time to get to this point because it was made to imitate a larger storage capacity. Cape Coral Florida
Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Mail Order: USA Discount Warehouse Cape Coral, Florida

Jan 20 2017
 Ordered Magic tracks Nov. 26 2016. Recieved Dec. 16 or 17 2016. It is not what they are advertising. Nationwide Author: Paris, Tennessee Racetracks: Magictracks.com

Jan 19 2017
Magic Kream lots - see other reportsMAGIC KREAM, INC. is corporation filed with the New York State Department of State (NYSDOS). The DOS ID is 4902316. The entity type is DOMESTIC Charged my bank account $99.95 for supposedly two free samples at $4.95 only for shipping. Brooklyn New York Author: Foothill Ranch, California Bait-and-Switch: Magic Kream Nationwide