4ALLVITAMINS 4 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: 4allvitamins 4
There may be more specific results for "4allvitamins 4"
For more specific results for "4allvitamins 4"
Showing 1-25 of 43,260 Found Reports For more specific results for "4allvitamins 4"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Genuine Parts Giant AKA Toyota Parts Deal They lure you in with low prices then come back with wanting 4 to 5 times higher shipping fees South El Monte California Author: Anaheim Hills, California Auto Parts: Genuine Parts Giant South El Monte, California

Oct 19 2017
GN GROUP person Helene Barnekow I applied for a Job they hired me asking for I 9 forms w-4 ect then had me complete tasks while the sent me a check for work related pc equipment Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Questionable Activities: GN GROUP person Helene Barnekow Internet

Oct 19 2017
milesmaniac.com My order of 4 pairs of runners arrived but not the brand ordered. Fake shoes arrived. After contacting them ,in China, they told me because they didn't have what I ordered that I should just accept what they sent. They will not reply to emails anymore and will not give a refund. Looks like USA but is more likely China. Internet Author: Cherrybrook, Sporting Goods: milesmaniac.com Internet

Oct 19 2017
east meets east Asians 4 Asians SIte discriminate against Asian males Internet Author: , California Dating Services: east meets east Internet

Oct 18 2017
Dermaglow I ordered a free trial and keep receiving monthly orders and charges. I called to find out why, said I had to cancel before 14 days. I chose to cancel and they credited me 50% to keep the product instead of getting the full refund, because they said it would take 4-6 weeks to get refunded. After cancelling I still got 2 charges $97 and $94 and received more product. UGH! Called again. they said I never cancelled, but they would give me a 35% discount to keep the product. I am furious. They chouldn't get away with this! unsure Internet Author: Martinez, California Skin Care: Dermaglow Internet

Oct 18 2017
Multipy Inc. Joe Giglietti (Owner) Joe Giglietti Multipy Inc. Services GIGLIETTI, MELODY S I hired this company on May 11, 2017 to 1. Done-4-You Marketing Services to Services include consulting, building out Facebook ads, building out landing pages, email follow up,pixeling, voicemail broadcasts, and retargeting sequences. I paid the $1560 deposit for them to create the services. Viera Florida Author: Texas City TX, Texas Advertising Agencies: Multipy Inc. Joe Giglietti (Owner) Viera , Florida

Oct 17 2017
kevin Cruz Drving Instructor Kevin Cruz he has no respect for any one who is a paying customer and only does 2 hours of driving instead of the recommended 6 and not only did he never return my calls to make another appointment he also only answered my calls AFTER i had to lie saying i was interested in buying driving school and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing as my son washed his permit on accident and needed another slip saying he completed drivers training and was never able to get a hold of him but answered my call in minutes after i had to lie and wasnt williing to give my son another slip or to complete the other 4 hours ON WHICH I PAID FOR HIM TO DO , and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing how his actions were very rude sylmar California Author: sylmar, California Driving instruction: kevin Cruz Drving Instructor sylmar, California

Oct 17 2017
Mantis Funding I have over paid Mantis funding $500 and I was told it would take up 10 business days to receive the refund. When I called today after the 15th day, I was told I would not receive a refund because I had 4 NSF's with this company. The NSF's were paid in full and I'm due a refund. New York Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Loans: Mantis Funding Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
CenturyLink Prism The sales team signs you up on a specific rate plan and cost only to have the price adjusted and significantly increased a few months later. I've called a dozen times and been transferred 4 to 5 times pecan and have spent nearly a full work week on the phone to no avail.  Phoenix, Arizona Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Internet Service Providers: Cable TV: CenturyLink Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Tom Collins shoptomcollins I ordered 4 cell phone car mounts and received an email thanking me for my order and stating that my order was getting ready to ship out and allow 3-4 weeks delivery. Internet Author: Blackshear, Georgia Specialty Stores: Tom Collins Internet

Oct 17 2017
WatchMaxx I purchased a Movado Bold watch in December 2016. It started clouding up and eventually would not 'clear'. I sent it in 4 times until they said they were going to replace it. Now it just happened AGAIN. And, now they are saying it is not covered under warranty and it was damaged upon receipt. I took a picture of it right before I packed it up (very carefully) I might add. Do not buy from here. Brooklyn NY
Author: Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: WatchMaxx Internet

Oct 17 2017
Windstream Cancelled service 4 days into new billing cycle and company won't prorate Nationwide Author: Callahan, Florida Internet Service Providers: Windstream Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Time shares offered are totally worthless 4 days after the contract is signed Kissimmee Florida Author: Liberty, South Carolina Sales People: Resorts: Holiday Inn Club Vacations Kissimmee, Florida

Oct 16 2017

Oct 14 2017
Grandtvbox.com Platinumtvbox.com tigerlot.com 1-3 days to ship paid them 224.59 ordered on 10/4 now 10/14 no product shipped los angeles California Author: Elmira, New York Internet Fraud: Grandtvbox.com los angeles, California

Oct 13 2017
Omega Options and Grey Mountain These two companies work hand in hand--Omega Options does the contact work and trading classes and active trade recommendations/sales, but they process your money through Grey Mountain Ltd. Initially contacted by Daniel who later turned me over to another Took 4 deposits = $26k, helped me trade for several months and earn lots of $, disappeared when I tried to withdraw $200 Miami & Liverpool, England Internet Author: Orange Park, Florida Online Trading: Omega Options and Grey Mountain Internet

Oct 13 2017
The Resource Scout LLC Called me and said that saw that I had applied for government grant. I was going to be getting 4 thousand and something dollars and asked how would I like to receive it I said by check in the mail and she said that there would be a one time charge of $3.87 to my card and said that I would be receiving it up to 10 days and I still haven't received anything Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Jacksonville, Florida Home Improvements: The Resource Scout LLC Pleasant Grove, Utah

Oct 12 2017
Elly's World i bought a steam flat iron and it said it was going to get here in 4-6 weeks i am waiting on it for 8 weeks already and i can not seem to track my order no more Internet
Author: Salinas, California Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Oct 12 2017
Piers skincare Premium skin 4 98 plus 1.98 charged then o 61/18 /17 and charged my acc 7/4 /17 and 8/3/17 and charged both days 98.09 without my noledge . St Petersburg Flordia Author: Corryton, Tennessee Sales People: Piers skincare Internet

Oct 11 2017
Vitalizeeye PgiskinlogicaProsperous Group Charged my credit card with 4 items equaling $364.70. Not authorized! Customer service person was very rude and combative. Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Vitalizeeye Las Vegas,, Nevada

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget Horrible customer service Internet Terrible Product. Terrible Customer Service. Author: Herrin, Illinois Jewelers: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget jewelry DealChicken They have NO phone number. No longer responding to emails. No merchandise shipped. Liars and thieves. Internet Appologies Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 10 2017
Sale Guru - Andrew Adams shopsalesgurus.com I ordered a curling iron on August 30, 2017 and have still not received it. The tracking number is and error and the email response says some orders have been delayed and allow 4 weeks. IT's BEEN 6 WEEKS! No further response to my emails asking for a refund of my money.  Internet Author: San Clemente, California Sales People: Sale Guru - Andrew Adams Internet

Oct 10 2017
Windsor Place home care in Lawrence ks. I started the company out having 12 clients by the 2-3 day after calling all these people I ended up with 6. Ok no big deal but when I randomly got ill and had no way of calling my boss but got hold of him as soon as I could get out of the hospital all to find out my job had been terminated. Yea I was like hmm ok this company gives you no leeway at all. So I've been calling this guy for the past 3-4 weeks to get the run around on my pay to top it off today was payday and I've still yet to get a check so I'm asking about it and he starts yelling at me so of course like anyone else I raised my voice!! Then alls he had to say while yelling at me that our conversation was over and proceeded to hang up on me. This company in Lawrence is no kind of professional. Don't work for them. Lawrence Kansas Author: Ottawa, Kansas Home Based Business: Windsor Place home care in Lawrence ks. , Kansas