Your Search | 5 star fulfillment center

1, Report #1342004

Dec 07 2016
lenderlawlitigation.com real estate law center total rip off run away from this company Los Angeles California Author: buffalo, New York Mortgage Companies: lenderlawlitigation.com Los Angeles, California

2, Report #1341947

Dec 07 2016
The deal empire I seen them on facebook and they were advertising a product for 19.99 so i went on and placed the order after it went thru they charged me 44.95 i immediatley emailed them and told them that i wanted to cancel my order right then and they would not respond and I sent the email about 5 times that day with no response i kept sending it that i wanted to cancel everyday i finally got an email 2 weeks later saying they cant cancel an order after its been shipped so 6 weeks later I get the order it is a scam it doesnt even work  Internet Author: Overton, Texas Liars: The deal empire Internet

3, Report #1341959

Dec 07 2016
Magazine Processing Center Charged my checking acct for magazines I did not order. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Houston, Texas News Media: Magazine Processing Center Salt Lake City, Utah

Dec 06 2016
Mathis Auto & Tire /Good year Mathis Tire Corporate Office & Headquarters 5 weeks after getting my oil changed my motor started knocking and I called Mathis corporate number and I got the run around  Memphis Tennessee not due to oil change Author: Memphis, Tennessee Oil Companies: Mathis Auto & Tire /Good year Memphis,

Dec 06 2016
Statewide Enrollment Center National Preservation Center Total Loan Modification SCAM linked to others Santa Ana California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Loan Modification: Statewide Enrollment Center Santa Ana, California

Dec 05 2016

Dec 05 2016
Gladstone Morgan HK Dino Zavagno Gladstone morgan changed lost me a lot of money through slack administration 5 Wing Kut Street, central Author: hong kong, Alabama Financial Services: Gladstone Morgan HK 5 Wing Kut Street, central,

Dec 04 2016
D V Auto Center Robert Otis Jason Otis Deer Valley Auto Center Lied misrepresented fraud fraudulant stole steal Phoenix Arizona
Author: Anderson, California Auto Dealers: D V Auto Center Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 04 2016
American Consulting Group & Nationwide Business Foundation TOTAL RIPOFF. WARNING DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM N Las Vegas Nevada Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: American Consulting Group 141 N Las Vegas #5, Nevada

Dec 04 2016
The National Foreclsoure Rescue Center Enterprise Florida Loan Modification Enterprise Florida Author: Casselberry, Florida Loan Modification: The National Foreclsoure Rescue Center Enterprise, Florida

Dec 03 2016
albert smith judging and decision center kansas city kansas Author: scranton , Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: albert smith scranton, Pennsylvania

Dec 03 2016
North star moving Slimey Creepy Movers Move from New York to New Jersey Internet Author: Bronx , New York Moving & Storage: North star moving Internet

Dec 02 2016
Rent a center No contract with rent a center. Someone came looking for a washer that belonged to someone who got evicted Michigan Customer Service Author: Br, Michigan Work Place Bullies: Rent a certain.ter Internet

Dec 02 2016
Center Mass Media, John Ramsey, Heather Ramsey Marketing Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Marketing Companies: Center Mass Media Denver, Colorado

Dec 02 2016
Mountain Business Center LLC Rebecca Bextel Withholding information from bank and charging for services not provided Jackson Wyoming Author: Bucknell, Other Business Consulting: Mountain Business Center LLC Jackson, Wyoming

Dec 01 2016
DermaFi fulfillment ordered a free trial & now every month they send another jar of this face lotion at the cost of appx. $85.00 I've researched a way to stop this to no avail. I have collected 9 jars - unopened, unused. I can return the product but I want to be refunded & this nonsense to stop. Akron Ohio
Author: aptos, California Attorney Generals: DermaFi Akron, Ohio

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

WalMart auto center damaged vehicle, denies responsibility Reno Nevada
Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Repair Service: WalMart Reno, Nevada

Dec 01 2016
ADP Payroll Service Lilo Sison Customer Call Center Rep ADP Payroll charged us for a state tax fee that we hadn't expected. When the wire was returned, they cancelled our account. We tried to repay, but received no help from Liilo Sison, who was a very rude customer service rep. Does Not Appear Nationwide Author: New York, New York Financial Services: ADP Payroll Service Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
also-star Jari Thomson Takes your money and no payback Hong Kong Internet Author: Byron Center , Michigan Brokerage Companies On-line: also-star Internet

Nov 30 2016
Drive Auto Center Bill Smith Scam, fraud, fraud, Deceptive Trade Practices unsafe vehicles glaringly misleading Woodinville Washington Author: SEATTLE, Washington Motor Vehicle: Drive Auto Center Woodinville, Washington

Nov 30 2016
Riverstone residential Grey star Illegal practice, unethical, rude Portland Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Tenants: Riverstone residential

Nov 29 2016
collabera They are scamming people and posing as a recruiting center Morristown New Jersey Author: Oakland , Michigan Personal Services: collabera Morristown, New Jersey

Nov 29 2016
ticket fulfillment service DE con artists, scalpers, Delaware Nationwide Author: Falls Church, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: ticket fulfillment service DE Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 DermaFi/Rejuven8/SAVESKIN/FACE CREAM/FF Ordered a sample of DermaFi on line, just had to pay S&H Also ordered Rejuven8 just pay S&H I was slammed with $89.31 + $87.47 a week later San Diego California Author: Oxford, Ohio Alternative Health: Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 DermaFi/Rejuven8/SAVESKIN/FACE CREAM/FF San Diego, California