Your Search | 5 star fulfillment center

Oct 22 2016
Quick Weight Loss Center The advertised special for it was either 399 or $499 down and they promised I could lose 40 to 50 pounds by March h for my son's wedding they didn't tell me I had to spend $140 every two weeks on their products to do it  POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: Pompano beach, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Quick Weight Loss Center POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Simply eyes Derma majic step 1, Essential beauty and health. 3830Valley Center Dr. San Diego,Ca.92130 or New Life Skin P. O. Box 35368 St. Petersburg, FL.33705 San Diego Ca. /St. Petersburg, FL. Ca./ Fla. Author: Middleton, Wisconsin Infomercial Rip-offs: Simply eyes St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 19 2016
Star Garage I normally don't blast on FB but this need to be said. Our truck was broke down and we had to get towed. Because of our location we ended up with a mom n pop tower that worked on trucks (Star Garage in Hardeeville, SC). They lied and said that the people who arranged to get us towed only mentioned that it was one driver. So guess where I wrote. South Carolina Author: Pikesville , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Star Garage Hardeeville , South Carolina

Oct 19 2016
Centered Health Adolescent Treatment Center Centered Health Adolescent Treatment Center Did Nothing Other Than Waste Our Time and Money Malibu California Author: Washington Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: Centered Health Adolescent Treatment Center California

Oct 19 2016
National Vehicle Protection Services, National Vehicle Protection Services tried to sell an extended warranty to my mother who has been dead 5 years. St. Charles Missouri Author: Indiana Auto Warranty: National Vehicle Protection Services St. Charles, Missouri

Oct 19 2016
IQ2 CLOUD LLC USA Dialer Services Jerry Kelly SCAM ARTIST.... Predator..... Bernie Madoff of Call Center Dialer Services Gilbert Arizona Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: IQ2 Cloud LLC Gilbert, Arizona

Oct 18 2016
north Star Finance Daniel McCaffey , Alex Parker , Madison Smith Ripped me off with regards to helping with my loan modification and never did Kept my money Beverly Hills California , Internet Author: prosper, Texas Loan Modification: north Star Finance Internet

Oct 18 2016
New England Toy Train Exchange NETTE I contracted with NETTE 5/24/16 to sell a large quantity of post-war and modern Lionel trains. Don came to my home as agreed and picked up my items. My items were sold in entirety over three auctions. I have received 0 from them for the consignments. As mentioned earlier from someone having the same issue as I, 15% commission was the agreed upon commission. The last of my items were sold early October. I have heard nothing from them. Danbury Connecticut Author: plaistow, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: New England Toy Train Exchange Danbury, Connecticut

Oct 18 2016
Samaritan Law Center Sent me a letter saying they could assist with foreclosure. However, all they wanted was for me to pay them and nothing was to be paid to our loan company by them. Irvine California Author: Knightdale, North Carolina Loan Modification: Samaritan Law Center Internet

Oct 18 2016
Payment Resolution ‹Money Motion X‹ Opportunities Unlimited Publications Inc. (OPP) They are Harassing me with all these letters saying I've won all this money. But they want me to send them money at the same time. First it was $12.00 then it was $29.00, $9.00,$5.00. So on and so fourth. North Kansas City Missouri
Author: STAR TANNERY, Virginia Cross-Border Scams: Payment Resolution ‹Money Motion X‹ North Kansas City , Missouri

Oct 17 2016
Apsco Appliance Center Shabby repair service Largo Florida
Author: Clearwater, Florida Consumer Services: Apsco Appliance Center Largo, Florida

Oct 17 2016
STEPHEN H DARROW Law office of Stephen Darrow, Darrow Law Center, Marlene Darrow Lier,Cheat, THIEF Temecula California Author: None ya, California Attorneys & Legal Services: STEPHEN H DARROW Temecula , California

Oct 14 2016
The Notary Spot I have completed 5 loan closings for this company and never compensated. Pasadena Texas Author: Hockley, Texas Notary: The Notary Spot Pasadena, Texas

Oct 13 2016
American Home Shield AHS Unresponsive, deceptive advertising, Impossible to contact service department waited 5 times for more than 2 hours during business hours. Numbers you do get only take orders for new repairs. Without refrigerator for 10 weeks! Letters to Corporate office and General Inquiries addresses are never answered. Company is a RIP OFF. Pflugerville Nationwide Author: Pflugerville, Texas Home Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
Bruce J. Goldman DDS PA Dental Design Center Violation of Patient Rights and Billing Fraud West Palm Beach Florida Resolution Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Dental Services: Bruce J. Goldman DDS PA West Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 12 2016
Dr Jay Calvert, MD Verified REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results.. Beverly Hills, CA, Newport Beach, CA *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified .. as a safe business service. Dr. Jay Calvert, MD pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Dr Jay Calvert, MD. Not impressed with how they treat their patients Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Jay Calvert, MD Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results. Beverly Hills, California

Oct 11 2016
Xiamen Health Care Electronic Co., Ltd Xian Far East GroupXiamen Health Care Electronic Co., LtdAdd: No.221 Tongan Yuan, Tong An Industrial,Tong'an,Xiamen, Fujian, ChinaXiamen Hlong Electric Appliance Co,.Ltd.Add: 3-4/F,Buliding B,145#,Xingqian Road,Jimei District,Xiamen,China Tel: 0086-5 trademark and copyright infringement to the trademark and copyright holder in USA Xiamen, China Nationwide Author: huntingtonbeach , California Medical Supplies: Xiamen Health Care Electronic Co., Ltd Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream I've got my eye luminous skin care and I fell and got ice cream in the mail yes it came in time if they said for $5 and change for the shipping and handling that's it then I get into my my bank account and saw that I have got a $99.01 and $89 and some change taken for my checking account that is not what the deal was It was supposed to be a 14-day trial for five bucks and that's it no ifs ands or buts now I can't find it online to cancel it out Fountain Valley California Author: Columbus , Ohio TV Advertisements: Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream Fountain Valley, California

Oct 11 2016
fullfillment center It was a trial of crevelar Scottsdale Arizona Author: cathedral city, California Alternative Health: fullfillment center Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 11 2016
FundingWay Payday Assistance , Application Center THIS IS A SCAM: I have seen bad reviews about this company I believe this is a SCAM! Auburn Hills Michigan
Author: Durham, North Carolina Auto Advertising Services: FundingWay Auburn Hills ,

Oct 11 2016
GXI Outdoor Power Bought Beast 54 Lawn Mower 1 year and 5 months ago and it has broken down three times and sat waiting for repairs for more than a year total down time Clayton North Carolina Author: Dryden, Michigan Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GXI Outdoor Power Clayton, North Carolina

Oct 11 2016
Parthia Law Center Bruce T.Callie Dipasqaul Took my money offered to be a third party help but never contact me when I need the most help or deadlines California Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Loan Modification: Parthia Law Center Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Center for Discovery This place is filthy when not showing around parents of potential clients Nationwide Author: Nationwide Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: Center for Discovery Nationwide