Your Search | 5 star fulfillment center

Sep 28 2016
America Star Books, LLLP AKA Publishing America My Work Is Being Sold All Over The INTERNET HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY ROYALTIES FROM IT FOR IN TEN YEARS Frederick, MD 21701 Maryland Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Book Publishers: America Star Books, LLLP Frederick, MD 21701, Maryland

Sep 27 2016
Fountain of Youth I went in with such high hopes of this major change that was going to take place with my body. See after.5 children and hard work for 20 yrs. I could.no longer look at my body in the mirror without crying. I went in for a tummytuck and thighs lift. I was Deeply Depressed Palm Harbor Florida Multiple parts.... Author: Spring Hill, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Fountain of Youth

Sep 27 2016
G and G Holistic Treatment Center A SCAM??? MOST DEFINITELY!! N. Miami Beach Florida Author: Baldwin, New York Mental Health: G and G Holistic Treatment Center N. Miami Beach, Florida

Sep 27 2016
Groza Learning Center OVERCHARGING, FEMALE DISCRIMINATION, SUSPICIOUS REVIEWS Pacific Palisades California
Author: California Tutoring: Groza Learning Center Pacific Palisades, California

Sep 25 2016
Veetron on Indigogo Indigogo allows scammer Veetron to sell on their site without fulfillment Internet
Author: San Francisco, California On-Line Business: Veetron Internet

Sep 24 2016
Wasseem El Wardany of Pandora Contact Center Stopped Paying and Started Ignoring Other
Now you want to respond?? Author: California Customer: Wasseem El Wardany of Pandora Contact Center Other

Sep 24 2016
Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 DermaFi/Rejuven8/SAVESKIN/FACE CREAM/FF HEALTH/DIET I requested a sample I just had to pay S&H and was slammed with payments of $89.31+$87.47+$39.74+$49.74 in only 1 week ! San Diego California Author: Orlando, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 San Diego, California

Sep 23 2016
Ross Medical Education Center Completely lied to me about having a great career in Medical Assisting Flint Michigan Author: Flint, Michigan Education & Learning Centers: Ross Medical Education Center Flint, Michigan

Sep 23 2016
Parkway RV Center Does not stick to their word about 90 day warranty and lie about warranty given to customers! Ringgold Georgia Update to my report Author: Fort Campbell, Kentucky RV Dealers: Parkway RV Center Ringgold , Georgia

Sep 23 2016
Nadeesh Weerasinghe This person is full of lies and Fraud. Pls do not believe him. He says he has millions and try to get business but he has no money. He owes many companies and people in Sri Lanka. All his employyes have also left him due to non payment of salaries. He will look to be very innocent but pls be careful. Do not do any business with him. We have proof of all his dealings and the list of people who needs to be paid. He has also past records of women abuse Colombo 5, Sri Lanka Nationwide Author: Michigan, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: Nadeesh Weerasinghe Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
My family mobile Walmart tmobil I don't feel I should be responsible for these amounts of my phone bill I paid 79 dollars and now you want to charge me 47.82 I only get 5 GB and I don't even come close to that much a month I feel the 34.50 I paid on the 7th is the right amount I would l Over charging me for months what credit to my account Cornelius Oregon Author: Cornelius, Oregon Telephones: My family mobile Walmart tmobil Cornelius, Oregon

Sep 22 2016
World Patent Marketing REVIEW: World Patent Marketing dedicated to total customer satisfaction. World Patent Marketing takes holistic approach to helping inventors and entrepreneurs succeed from ground up. *UPDATE: World Patent Marketing / Desa Industries Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. World Patent Marketing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Montgomery, Alabama Liars: World Patent Marketing TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. World Patent Marketing & Desa Industries Inc. is only patent assistance company in history to be awarded five star review rating from Consumer Affairs, Google, Trustpilot, Shopper Approved, Customer Lobby and Reseller Ratings.com. Matthew G. Whitaker, former Iowa US Attorney, Republican candidate for United States Senate, appointed to company's advisory board. World Patent Marketing offering FREE co Miami Beach, Florida

Sep 21 2016
CelloGica by Joanna Krupa n/a . was sent by A PLUS FULFILLMENTPO BOX 4387, Chatsworth, California 01313It's stem cell technology - Mac- 5 complex Keep sending cream,don't want them, don't want bill so I'm calling my bank, be on alert. Internet Author: San Diego, California Medical Laboratories: CelloGica by Joanna Krupa Internet

Sep 20 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 Sent me notice of guaranteed 1,560.000.00 prize win and asked for $20 for one time dociment processing fee New york Author: Santa Rosa, California Federal Government: National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 New York

Sep 20 2016
Claudia Della Mora, Fraud and Scammer, Black Legend Capital Be Warned Brandi Kamenar: www.brandikamenar.com Leo Sarabia: www.beverlywilshiregroupinc.com/ Claudia Della Mora, Brandi Kramer, Leo Sarabia work together and run a scam Los Angeles California
Mobilisa Notice to John Doe Defendant Author: Alabama Financial Services: Claudia Della Mora, Fraud and Scammer, Black Legend Capital Be Warned Los Angeles, California

Sep 20 2016
Travel Center, JP Travel, Fun Time Reservations Took $706.00 from me and a friend for various travel arrangments and are asking for more money, changing plans. Clarksburg Maryland Author: Fort Myers, Florida Travel Services: Travel Center Clarksburg, Maryland

Sep 20 2016
Biz Network Solutions They charge me for a 5 year service plan and they are not providing the service. Fruita Colorado Author: Hiram, Georgia Small Business Services: Biz Network Solutions Fruita, Colorado

Sep 19 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Mailed notice of cash prize winning of $1,560,000.00 in a sweepstakes I did not enter. Jackson Heights New York Author: Norwood, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 19 2016
National Fulfillment advisors NFA. Jackson Heights, New York Responding to report on National Fulfillment Advisors Author: Redding, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Fulfillment advisors

Sep 19 2016
ECM Page (the highest person I could speak with) did not service my 86 yr old mom for 5 days on A/C. they said they would be back sat then denied it. She ended up with a medical emergency and 600$ for stand alone a/c units so she could breath. Boynton Beach Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Attorneys General: ECM Boynton Beach, Florida

Sep 17 2016
Pasadena Art Center College of Design Pasadena Arts Centerartcenter.edu Harbors/Trains students to rip off actors and models Pasadena California Author: Los Angeles, California Con Artists: Pasadena Art Center College of Design Pasadena, California

Sep 17 2016
North Star Nutritionals Soothanol pain relief product Pain reliever works; however, it has pepper base and will burn sensitive skin. MD Internet Author: Hilton, New York Alternative Health: North Star Nutritionals Internet

Sep 16 2016
Rent a Center Harassment, threats' damage, rude Rio rancho New Mexico Customer Service Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Rental Stores: Rent a Center Rio rancho , New Mexico

Sep 16 2016
National fulfillment advisors Bulls*, I should have known better Jackson Heights New York Author: leadville, Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: National fulfillment advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 16 2016
V L Health Fulfilliment Center an Fulfilliment Center I order the two FREE bottles off the internet. total $10 shipping. Got billed over $240.00, which caused a $35. charge at my bank for overdrawing. Scottsdale Internet an Arizona Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Alternative Health: V L Health Internet