Your Search | 5 star fulfillment center

Aug 28 2016
Gogotech II LLC Fulfillment Center575 Underhill BlvdSys set, NY 11791USA Received a replacement Samsung battery that does not work and the site is no longer available for me to return. No phone number either Syosset New York Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Internet Fraud: Gogotech II LLC Syosset, New York

Aug 28 2016
Rent a center Ames iowa Author: Sheldahl, Iowa Rental Stores: Rent a center Ames iowa Iowa

Aug 28 2016
Nikeking shoes. Ms Alina Sent 160$ US for some clothing via Western Union. Said I would get it in 5-7 days.after 5 days, got an email saying that I would have to pay 70% of the sale due to tax? In the email they told me that they had already bought back the clothing and in order to resend it to me I would have to pay 100$ US for tax. Fujian Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama Clothing Stores: Nikeking shoes

Aug 27 2016
NorthStar Moving Corporation NorthStar Moving & Storage North Star Movers NorthStar Moving North Star Moving Damages Property and Does Not Pay for Damages Chatsworth California
Author: Camarillo, California Moving Companies: NorthStar Moving Corporation Chatsworth, California

Aug 27 2016
Special Ops Moving PM, 5 hours after the scheduled moving time, three movers showed up in a truck. They were rude and mishandled our belonging, banging dressers into walls, chucking bags like they were trash and carelessly shoving the furniture into the truck. Denver Colorado
Author: Lakewood, Colorado Moving Companies: Special Ops Moving Denver, Colorado

Aug 26 2016
Auto line, LLC Salesperson was Chris, owner/mgr on premises is Argentine, can't recall name. Lied about value and condition of car they sold me for 10K. Said it's worth 15K. It's actually worth 7K. I put 3K down, 17% interest was best they could do they said. After 5 payments, my payoff is 13K and the new battery they,said they put in is actually old and damaged, the engine ceased up and needs new and breaks faulty too. They charged fees tag/registration and title but then again for registation. Im out my downpayment, my car and now my pay off is 13K after 5 payment +my down? Scam artist dishonest crooks! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto line, LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 25 2016
Elite Star Steve Bauer, Marketing Director Guaranteed me 150% profit return on my $5000 investment Phoenix Arizona Author: Gig Harbor, Washington Customer Leads: Elite Star Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 25 2016
Ed Costanza A-Bee Honey, NMHoney.com, Costanza Orchards, Ed and Louella Costanza Took $975 from us for 5 nucs but never delivered!! Refuses refund but will not give us the Nucs either! Edgewood New Mexico Author: Grants, New Mexico Questionable Activities: Ed Costanza Edgewood, New Mexico

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Senior Soul Mates. com Our Time This company falsely represents the payment arrangement to join. They advertise that it will be $10 month and you and you can cancel at any time. They are full of scammers that contact you from Nigeria and other places. No security filters at all. Then you call to cancel and they tell you the payment is NON REFUNDABLE. This is clearly a scam. No other site makes you pay for something you can't use. Now I've paid them $119.95 to SCAM other unsuspecting people. Their call center is operated by foreigners who barely speak English. They are rude and blame the consumer. Miami Beach Florida Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Dating Services: Senior Soul Mates. com Miami Beach, Florida

Aug 24 2016
The center for counseling and wellness Roberta bogle LPC Medicaid needs to audit this company. They seem to be amassing assets and billing a huge amount of medicaid services.  North myrtle beach. South Carolina Author: North Myrtl Beach , South Carolina Mental Health: The center for counseling and wellness

Aug 24 2016
Five Star Property Management On August 1st I told your staff I was intending to move in 30 days. They failed to tell me it must be written on paper at that time. Now they tell me I must pay for September too. Pocatello Idaho Author: Chubbuck, Idaho Housing Rentals: Five Star Property Management Pocatello, Idaho

Think Media Company Inc FRAUD Dont know. ordered through paypal Internet
Author: Star, Idaho Newspapers – Magazines: Think Media Company Inc Internet

Aug 24 2016
Jack Williams Tire & Auto Service Center Oregon Pike, Lancaster PA location Unethical Scam Artists Lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Jack Williams Tire & Auto Service Center Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Aug 24 2016
GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner The Grant Center, Gera Grant Services, Cenex_Grant_Babylon_Service, Grant Assistance Center, GAWH Corp., Blue Saguaro Marketing, LLC. SCAMMERS, Hi-jackers, CONS, LIARS Indianapolis Indiana Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Grant Writing & Research: GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 23 2016
rapid fulfillment inc. sending orders I do not want, no return postal and eh a t us t have e price fir each bottle pacoima california Nationwide Author: hempstead, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: rapid fulfillment inc. Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Panasonic Mcallen Repair Center Gave me this address to send my 5pc phone system that quit working after only four months. Mcallen Texas Author: Manson, North Carolina Telephones: Panasonic Mcallen, Texas

Aug 23 2016
Tress Obsession Tress Obsession P.O Box 1782 Waldorf, MD 20602 M-F 9 a.m-5 p.m 202-642-9909 Tress Obsession takes your money without shipping you your products stay away from this company Waldorf Internet
Author: York, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Tress Obsession Internet

Aug 22 2016
enterprise rental boardman ohio this company confirmed i would only be charged for the days i used the car. i was assured no problem if i returned it early, no charges!!! this company has no drop off box for the keys when they are closed. i left the vehicle parked right were i picked it up during closed hours, keys in the console. 5 days later im contacted and told i will be charged for 5 extra days , because i didnt call and tell them the keys where in the console in plain view. i was told because no one bothered to look in the car for the keys it was out of service and i will be charged for those days. he confirmed i returned it early, but said no one knew to open the door and see the key in plain sight..... boardman Ohio Your... Author: columbiana, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: enterprise rental boardman ohio Boardman, Ohio

Nghia's Automotive Services Center 2000 MERCEDES ML320 MINNEAPOLIS Minnesota
Author: MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota Auto Repair Service: Nghia's Automotive Services Center MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota

Aug 22 2016
The Lakes Treatment Center, Copperopolis, California. Owner Bernadette Cattaneo Avoid This Rehab Center at all Cost copperopolis California Author: copperopolis, California Medical Personnel: The Lakes Treatment Center, Copperopolis, CA. copperopolis, California

Aug 21 2016
Daniel Taheri LA Laser Center,Dr Daniel P Taheri,Daniel Taheri MD Dermatologists ,Dermatology,LA Laser Center,California,Nevada,Arizona Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Physicians: Daniel Taheri Los Angeles, California

Aug 21 2016
Eisbach Facial Plastic Surgery Center Karl Eisbach, MD treatment, reduce redness, laser, needles Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Doctors: Eisbach Facial Plastic Surgery Center Albuquerque, New Mexico

Aug 21 2016
Tickets-Center.com Deceptive Thieves! Internet Author: Medford, New Jersey Ticket Sales: tickets-center Internet

Aug 19 2016
YELP Yelp advertising Post bad review 1 star hide not recommend good reviews. We pay yelp to advertise us they put us way down on list beneath services nor related to what we do Internet nation
Something nasty is going on... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: YELP Internet