Your Search | 5 star fulfillment center

Oct 06 2015
the pain center Permit No.6325-Chicago,ILmedicare and insurance information they are talking people out of sensitive information thats in pain such as social,medical,numbers chicago,IL Illinois Author: spingfield gardens queens, New York Credit Card Fraud: the pain center chicago,IL, Illinois

Oct 06 2015
Next Star Productions Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Beach Park, Illinois Modeling & Talent Agencies: Next Star Productions Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
perfumebff-------- bff BFF received all (5) counterfeit & defective perfumes & (2) defective perfumes all sent back for a refund per their e mail they received 9/28/15 as of now no refund issued. have all paper work. NEW ROCHELLE,NEW YORK InternetNEW YOR Author: ELPASO, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: perfumebff-------- bff Internet

Oct 05 2015
Sears Protection Agreement Center Sears Protection Agreement Center1-800-366-2320Mark S. Testerman,Protection Agreement Manager,PO Box 2570,High Point, NC 27261-2570 Complete Ripoff High Point, NC 27261-2570 Nationwide
Author: Ohio Health Clubs & Gyms: Sears Protection Agreement Center Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
DFW Airport Hotel & Conference Center Unethical Hotel, Ripoff Customers, No Customer Service, Manager Unavailable for Response Irving Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Hotel: DFW Airport Hotel & Conference Center Irving, Texas

Oct 04 2015
Qazzoo TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Qazzoo U.S. based, social search engine connecting consumers with local professionals that want to serve them, premium technical support center that provides the highest quality & service worldwide. Qazzoo the logical alternative, passive advertising & puts the power into the hands of both business & consumer by creating a frictionless platform that has significant benefits over geo-targeted online advertising.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Qazzoo TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Qazzoo technical staff is constantly improving the Qazzoo search results & the filters to provide the best information to the local business that desires to increase its number of sales. Qazzoo implements a top rated, proprietary system for security & monitoring, using only US Based Technicians & Certified Professionals. Annapolis , Maryland

Oct 04 2015
Future Income Payments Pension annuities and Settlements, LLC The company gave me a pension loan frommy Veteran Benefits. I was given $5500. I believed that I have to repay the amount that was given, I found that I would have to pay this amount over a period of 5 yers which I would actually pay back over $40000. Irvine California Author: W, Virginia Loans: Future Income Payments Irvine, California

Oct 03 2015
numerological resource center NRC I've sent them money before and didn't get my winnings LYNNBROOK NY New York Author: JACKSONVILLE, North Carolina Cash Services: numerological resource center New York

Oct 03 2015
08:46 AM Did not receive refund even though I canceled the membership immediately (same day) and returned books as soon as I got them and according to THEIR policy for returns. Manchester Center Vermont Author: Lake City, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Internet

Oct 03 2015
Kams Auto Service Center Either very poor repair shop or scam shop. Not sure which. Acworth Georgia Author: Acworth, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Kams Auto Service Center Acworth, Georgia

Oct 02 2015
Tax Group Center Josh Kahn WHAT A SCAM OF A BUSINESS Calabasas California Author: AUBURN, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Oct 02 2015
Rust Consulting LLC Takes years to pay and keeps promising to pay and then retracts at the deadline...2 years 5 promises Faribault Minnesota Author: Gallifrey, Saskatchewan Liars: Rust Consulting LLC Faribault , Minnesota

Oct 02 2015
Fantastic Sam's Went in for a perm. Kelli sat me down for the process. She left the solution in for 30 minutes without checking for the curl. She then proceeded to rinse and neutralize for 5 minutes. When I got in front of the mirror, the curl was only on the front bottom of my hair! She said she could reperm in 14 days. I went to a friend of mine who is a professional in the business for 20 years. My hair was over processed and we had to cut it short! They won't refund me, but I am disputing it with the credit card company. I paid $105 for them to destroy my hair!!! Never again! It will take months for my hair to be healthy again!! Coral Springs Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Hair Salons: Fantastic Sam's Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 02 2015
Erin O'Neill I receive a .jpg letter saying I was 1 of 5 individuals that has won $500K from Gmail/Goggle and to send personal information to an event manager, Barry Delp at (((redacted))). I did some back checking on the individual who sent the email to me. Turns out he is student/employee of OSU. Ohio State University Internet
Author: Niceville, Florida Internet Fraud: Erin O'Neill Internet

Oct 02 2015
Next Star Productions Total Scam Nationwide Author: Bartlett, Illinois Modeling & Talent Agencies: Next Star Productions Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Action Pro White offering trial package for under $5, but charged an additional $92 for more product sent unauthorized. Sioux Falls SD Author: medford, Oregon Dental Services: Action Pro White Internet

Oct 01 2015
Text121chat, Helen Simpson and Staff UK OFFICE Helen Simpson Text121Chat Limited White Hart House Silwood Road Ascot, Berkshire SL5 0PYTel: 0871 8726154UK OFFICE Sandie Maxwell Text121Chat Limited Portman Square London W1Tel: 0871 8753121For Fulfillment SalesEmail: Helen@tex Evil, Deceitful, Fraud, Fake Dating Web Site, Scamming on Men UK OFFICE Helen Simpson Text121Chat Limited Whi UK/online Author: chicago, Illinois Internet Fraud: Text121chat, Helen Simpson and Staff Internet

Oct 01 2015
Grifolsplasma. Center On Sept. 20 I was missed treated as a client the new person that screen me wasn't perfusion all she aka shequika was train wrong . And the supervisor that was on duty that morning akatenika McCoy was told by me aka mr Marcus the sit ion ans I don't think it was right I want to let head office know about how the treat some one who has earn vip level. Charlotte North Carolina
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Verifiers: Grifolsplasma. Center Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 01 2015
American Car Center Tupelo Mississippi Rude Tupelo Mississippi Author: potts camp, Mississippi Accounting: American Car Center Tupelo Mississippi Tupelo, Mississippi

Oct 01 2015
Roberts auto center roberts auto care ripoff faulty repairs damaging untrustworthy liars waste of money and time FORT WAYNE Indiana Author: FORT WAYNE, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Roberts auto center FORT WAYNE, Indiana

Sep 30 2015
Game Insight Wont Respond To Request. Promised Answer In 5 days: No answer, won't respond to multiple emails Internet Just my 2 cents Author: Seattle, Washington Software: Game Insight Internet

Sep 30 2015
GMLTH@outlook. Com Aynes Dylan : info@Gmail. Com. Events manager Mr. Barry Delp They used two big company names Google and Microsoft. They stated because I'm an active Gmail account user I was one of 5 people who won $$$500,000 and to contact Events department manager Mr. Barry Delp by submitting an email with my Full name, address , age ,telephone number, sex, occupation, state and country! Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: GMLTH@outlook. Com Internet

Sep 30 2015
American Online Bankruptcy Center Once they have your money you are on your own- Rip-off. Internet Author: Idaho Consumer Services: American Online Bankruptcy Center Internet

Sep 30 2015
Karl Berg The tree man Mr. Berg was hired to remove five 60 foot trees from my property. He received a check for $5,000.00 dollars and requested another $7,000.00 to assist him in getting his equipment in working condition so that he could begin work on my job. After four months of one excuse after another, Mr. Berg was given a dead line where he would have to begin work or give me a refund. Mr. Berg never showed up for work and after repeated requests, demands, letters, phone calls and visits to his home, Mr Berg refused to begin work and he refuses to give me a refund. Criminal charges have been presented to him and a court date is 5 October 2015. Blackwood New Jersey Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Landscaping: Karl Berg Blackwood, New Jersey

Sep 30 2015
The Browsery/ Lee Hill's Auction Lee Hill announced on her bull horn that she was going to call the police because I left my parrot in my car. I had just stopped for 5 minutes and the bird was safe; also it isn't illegal to leave a pet in a car in PA. East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania
Author: Bushkill, PA 18324, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: The Browsery East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania